PDA

View Full Version : Sir Steve Figure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anakin Palpatine
12-19-2003, 04:55 AM
Dear Hasbro,

I would love to see a Steve Sansweet figure. In the collector universe he is the Emperor of our collecting knowledge. I don't care what you have to do to make him, or how many Jedi points I have to use to get him. Please just make one of him. He deserves it more than anyone.

All who is with me please sign on below!!!

I am not butt kissing either. He is the reason I began my collection. After reading one of his book on Star Wars collecting, I thought it would be a cool hobby. This site has really gotten me back into it as well.

Thanks for your support
SSG user Anakin Palpatine

sith_killer_99
12-19-2003, 06:16 AM
Um, you do know that "Steve" of SirStevesGuide is not Steve Sansweet, right. lol Though I can see how it could become a common misconception. The "Steve" of SSG actually has a figure. lol Sort of, he had one of those pics done with his inside a giant card, lifesize like. lol I wonder where that pic is? Maybe someone here will post it.

Also, Steve Sansweet has a POTF2 custom. I saw it in Insider magazine I believe.

SirSteve
12-19-2003, 12:00 PM
Yes, 2 different people... don't worry, it happens often.

Jaff
12-19-2003, 02:08 PM
Since we're going on a tangent to make public figures: How about a president Bush in Jedi robes, or a Saddam Hussain in Emperor garb!??????????

Anakin Palpatine
12-20-2003, 03:36 AM
Sorry I was told they were one in the same. So make both Sansweet and Sirsteve. Sorry SirSteve, but the site has really gotten me back into the thrill of it all again and something should be said for that. :o

Turbowars
12-20-2003, 12:44 PM
No Sansweet for me. He has a awesome collection, but that doesn't merit a figure of himself. Hasbro has a hard enought time with the fan poll figures, lets not get them confused. I would go for a carded Lucas figure in a directors chair. You know with his blue jeans and plaid shirt.

JediTricks
12-22-2003, 03:19 AM
Sansweet did have a cameo though. ;)

Turbowars
12-22-2003, 06:13 PM
Sansweet did have a cameo though. ;)In what movie?

Beast
12-22-2003, 06:32 PM
He's one of the people in the crowd, during the parade in Episode 1. I'll see if I can dig up a picture. But he's there, along with Ben Burrt and a couple others. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediTricks
12-23-2003, 01:02 AM
It was TPM, but I thought those 2 were the dignitaries standing closer to the camera and separated from the crowd.

kool-aid killer
12-23-2003, 12:22 PM
I thought Steve Sansweet and SirSteve were the same people. Then i started to doubt when there was a thread titled "Sansweets lame answer" and SirSteve posted on it. But i remember SirSteve posted a picture of himself with a celebrity and it looked nothing like a photo of the Sansweet guy.

Turbowars
12-23-2003, 03:16 PM
I thought Steve Sansweet and SirSteve were the same people. Then i started to doubt when there was a thread titled "Sansweets lame answer" and SirSteve posted on it. But i remember SirSteve posted a picture of himself with a celebrity and it looked nothing like a photo of the Sansweet guy.LOL, if that was the case, I don't think I would have posted that. Besides we don't hear much from Sir Steve. Steve, do you collect like the rest of us?

JediTricks
12-24-2003, 04:40 AM
SirSteve just found Jabba's Palace Luke wave, dagnabit! (Not that he doesn't deserve it, but I want 'em too :( ;))

bobafrett
12-26-2003, 11:31 AM
I met Steve Sansweet, and based on the pictures I have seen of SirSteve, plus the fact that he has denied being the same Steve as Mr. Sansweet, I can tell you they are 2 seperate people.

Turbowars
12-26-2003, 11:34 AM
I met Steve Sansweet, and based on the pictures I have seen of SirSteve, plus the fact that he has denied being the same Steve as Mr. Sansweet, I can tell you they are 2 seperate people.I hope so, because one is an old dude and the other is young dude;) .

SirSteve
12-26-2003, 11:42 AM
We are definitely two different people... and of course I collect!

Turbowars
12-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Just wondering, because you don't seem to get into conversations like most of us on the site.;)

JediTricks
12-27-2003, 02:05 AM
SirSteve is a man of few words, my IM logs and emails can attest to that. ;)

Boba Fetish
12-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Hmm, I am sensing a Sidious/Palpatine thing going on here, with one person being much older than the other and all.

SirSteve
12-31-2003, 11:42 AM
If you guys had my schedule... you'd understand why... keeping the site running is like a full-time job iteself, not to mention my real job. Thank goodness my career involves working on the Internet or I wouldn't know how I would keep SSG going.... back to work! ;)

darthzirock
01-04-2004, 11:16 AM
If you guys had my schedule... you'd understand why... keeping the site running is like a full-time job iteself, not to mention my real job. Thank goodness my career involves working on the Internet or I wouldn't know how I would keep SSG going.... back to work! ;)

Yes, for Cthulhu's sake, leave the man alone to run the site! The improvements look great, Sir Steve. Too bad you aren't running Hasbro's lame@$$ site, it might not be so lame @$$!

Besides, I'm sure if Sir Steve wants a figure of himself, he'd either customize one or commission one from a customizer.