PDA

View Full Version : I have now seen everything on eBay

InsaneJediGirl
12-19-2003, 09:45 AM
I cant believe this auction :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3447154610&category=11508

$50.50 for a pair of used underwear?!!:dead: Why?You can go to WM and buy a few packs for that.

scruffziller
12-19-2003, 10:50 AM
OH, but it is the art!!!!!!:D :p :rolleyes:

bobafrett
12-19-2003, 01:19 PM
And they only have this in medium? That is just.......WRONG! I wonder how much a pair of my used boxers would fetch?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-19-2003, 05:24 PM
I thought it was illegal to sell your drawers on eBay? Oh well, that is still very weird. :p

JediTricks
12-20-2003, 12:15 AM
It's illegal to sell unwashed used undergarments in the US at all, though in Japan they have vending machines that sell used undies.

Jargo
12-20-2003, 08:50 AM
Hmmm, that seems very pleasant. Japanese culture is the strangest. Modern Japanese culture that is. A new hobby of mine is joining adult internet dating sites and checking out peopl's profiles to see what sort of things people like to 'do' and there are some very strange individuals out there. The sort you definately wouldn't want to invite round for tea. It's astounding what sort of passions people have. I have to say that used panties would be pretty low on the scale of weirdness to me. I don't think life has many surprises left for me actually. Which in one sense is a shame but in another is comforting because it means I'm forwarned and being forewarned is being fore armed. Should anyone try to shock me and gross me out They'll have to try pretty damn hard.

plasticfetish
12-21-2003, 11:03 PM
It's illegal to sell unwashed used undergarments in the US at all...
Does that law apply to pervy underpants fetish stuff like this? (I can't believe that he's getting as much as fifty bucks.)

JediTricks
12-22-2003, 02:09 AM
Any and all used undergarments, which is why you cannot return underwear to the store if the packaging has been opened.

Exhaust Port
12-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Don't want used underwear? How about an aircraft carrier! Only $6.5 million. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26432&item=2449695840

scruffziller
12-22-2003, 02:03 PM
in Japan they have vending machines that sell used undies.
HUH!!!:eek:

Any and all used undergarments, which is why you cannot return underwear to the store if the packaging has been opened.
Unless it is WAL MART.:p

plasticfetish
12-22-2003, 06:19 PM
How about an aircraft carrier! Only $6.5 million
I like how the guy who's bidding on it, last purchased an old 10 speed bike. (Before that, it was a car stereo power amp ... what's this guy building? A bicycle powered floating rave?) Kind of a big jump forward I'd say. Though a 1940's carrier isn't exactly cutting edge at this point. But, I suppose if you're out to build your first navy, you've got to start with something.

Vortex
12-22-2003, 07:02 PM
Yea, there are some weird folk out there.

I remember a few years back reading articles in some mag that did a whole story on the pervish stuff you could buy on ebay. They big seller was used womens thongs and panties. Stuff that was worn to work out in, a night at the club, after their aunt flo came for a visit...you get the drift. I think back then all they had to do was ship the used items in a sealed zip-lock baggie or something, and that was it, or sent them however the winning bidder wanted them. Thinking back, I think they even mentioned some women would buy new stuff then did whatever the winning bidder wanted them to do in the panties...

There were enough dirty old men out there bidding that the prices were in the 100's, especially if the gals enclosed a photo on their bidding site or linked to their websites. I think it wasn't that long ago when ebay finally put the hault to it and made people wash them to some standard.

The article also mentioned the "Acts" one could buy on line. I remember getting a kick out of their closing line. I went something like this. If you don't believe us do a search on popular initials or "Hand" and see what pops up.

Mind you this was a few years ago too. I think they've cleaned it up since then.

Yea there are some freaks out there.

JediTricks
12-23-2003, 12:32 AM
Unless it is WAL MART.:pEither WM is throwing the returned underwear away and just taking the loss, or breaking a few health codes. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised by either really.

Turbowars
12-23-2003, 05:19 PM
Now that I won the Boxers, I can use them for a flag on my new Ship that I'm going to inspect before the new year. Just am having a problem finding a space to dock it at my local beach.

Turbowars
12-24-2003, 06:10 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the ship is being delivered with US Priority mail. Should get it in a month or 2.;)

InsaneJediGirl
12-26-2003, 09:57 PM
Will you take all of us SSGers out for a Cruise?:D

Turbowars
12-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Will you take all of us SSGers out for a Cruise?:DLOL wouldn't that be fun. It could be called the Geek Ship. Sing it "The Geeeekk shiiiiip, dee daa daa deee....................."

Tycho
12-27-2003, 05:03 AM
Wow! This thread had me rolling. Of course the used-undies thing peaked my attention. Was Jennifer Love Hewitt's available? Kristen Kruek's? Not that I'm planning to buy them or anything... lol

But the aircraft carrier link doesn't work right. Darn. I wanted to build my own Navy. I could take over a deserted desert island with my warship and rule as supreme dictator! I would create a Clone Army to man my warship and I'd get them planes to land on it and I'd be Maverick and I'd start naming them Cougar, Merlin, Wolfman, Hollywood, IceMan, Slider, and so on!

Then I'd invite Jennifer and Kristen to my island -

Heck, maybe I'd just take them with me and tour the world! My aircraft carrier would be my island. I'd have a helicopter so I could fly to Wal-Marts near the coasts to get my Star Wars toys, and with a satelite dish, I think everything else is taken care of.

I'd make a hydroponics bay like they did on Star Trek Voyager so that I could have food, and I'd do some deep sea petroleum mining to keep my carrier fueled.

Oh man! Now I want an aircraft carrier! See what you started? That would be so cool!

My very own aircraft carrier! Imagine all the room I'd have for my Star Wars dioramas! I could make the inside look like a Star Destroyer and have the Clones call me Admiral when I'm on the bridge - no, how about LORD?! Yeah that'd work!

Oh my gosh. Where is that auction? I want an aircraft carrier!

I want it!
I want it!
I want it!

Silent Chazz
12-27-2003, 12:02 PM
I think that Air Craft Carrier was/is owned by the CEO of Decipher, Inc. Decipher of course the creators of the original SW:CCG.

Turbowars
12-27-2003, 12:02 PM
Wow! This thread had me rolling. Of course the used-undies thing peaked my attention. Was Jennifer Love Hewitt's available? Kristen Kruek's? Not that I'm planning to buy them or anything... lol

But the aircraft carrier link doesn't work right. Darn. I wanted to build my own Navy. I could take over a deserted desert island with my warship and rule as supreme dictator! I would create a Clone Army to man my warship and I'd get them planes to land on it and I'd be Maverick and I'd start naming them Cougar, Merlin, Wolfman, Hollywood, IceMan, Slider, and so on!

Then I'd invite Jennifer and Kristen to my island -

Heck, maybe I'd just take them with me and tour the world! My aircraft carrier would be my island. I'd have a helicopter so I could fly to Wal-Marts near the coasts to get my Star Wars toys, and with a satelite dish, I think everything else is taken care of.

I'd make a hydroponics bay like they did on Star Trek Voyager so that I could have food, and I'd do some deep sea petroleum mining to keep my carrier fueled.

Oh man! Now I want an aircraft carrier! See what you started? That would be so cool!

My very own aircraft carrier! Imagine all the room I'd have for my Star Wars dioramas! I could make the inside look like a Star Destroyer and have the Clones call me Admiral when I'm on the bridge - no, how about LORD?! Yeah that'd work!

Oh my gosh. Where is that auction? I want an aircraft carrier!

I want it!
I want it!
I want it!The seller said it was probably going to sell before the auction ended and was trying to get e-bay to close it before it ended. Sounded like it was a hunk of crap! needed a butt hole of work. If it was real, where the hell would you dock it?:eek:

InsaneJediGirl
12-28-2003, 07:12 AM
If it was real, where the hell would you dock it?

At a shipyard :p ;)

Exhaust Port
12-28-2003, 11:37 AM
I think that Air Craft Carrier was/is owned by the CEO of Decipher, Inc. Decipher of course the creators of the original SW:CCG.
What in the world was he hoping to do with it??

Turbowars
12-28-2003, 11:58 AM
At a shipyard :p ;)Oh yeah :rolleyes: you are very smart woman!;)