PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone seeing the new animated set at your local Target yet?

lennysweet
12-20-2003, 10:59 PM
I checked at my local Target is York, PA today and no animated figs yet? Does anyone have the inside scoop as to when exactly they will hit every store? I see them on Ebay already and Brianstoys has them but I like to wait locally for exclusives. Im new, Ive been collecting for over 4 years and have pretty much everthing hasbro has put out for the past 10 years and a few must have vintage items. Thanks to anyone who answers this.http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

amidalak
12-21-2003, 12:42 AM
my target just has the first wave of cw figs, no animated, hell, no saga for that matter. that is the way of things on the east coast of florida, why i joined kebco's one of every fig club! (which is great, because i don't care about getting the animated figs anyway)

bobafrett
12-21-2003, 12:45 AM
A poster here in the Chicagoland area found a case of the animated clone wars figures. He has a picture posted of the case, opened, in another thread. I believe it's the one under "Just Found" then go to page 3 under "Chicagoland and Milwaulkee". You should see the link to the pictures there.

Turbowars
12-21-2003, 01:43 AM
No sign of them in Southern CA. It's getting pretty easy to find new waves, so it wont be long.

hango fett
12-21-2003, 12:32 PM
none around southwest ohio. nothing at all really, just a few new ones at a few random places...
h

Turbowars
12-21-2003, 12:57 PM
Well like I said it wouldn't be long. I found them this morning in southern CA Burbank.

dr_evazan22
12-21-2003, 02:53 PM
What's up lennysweet? Welcome to SSG! I shop at the Target in North Wilmington, right off 202. Was there yesterday and didn't find those, although I did find other CW and SAGA figs.

plasticfetish
12-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Yep, in my part of L.A. county I've got 4 Targets right near me (I know, crazy) saw a few figures at one of them. They're just turning up and they're going fast. Watched a guy snatch up a set for himself and some others for his kid for X-mas.

plo koon 200
12-21-2003, 09:47 PM
No sign yet around where I live in Ohio.

Turbowars
12-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Yep, in my part of L.A. county I've got 4 Targets right near me (I know, crazy) saw a few figures at one of them. They're just turning up and they're going fast. Watched a guy snatch up a set for himself and some others for his kid for X-mas.Where in LA? Valley? I don't remember.

lennysweet
12-21-2003, 11:56 PM
my target just has the first wave of cw figs, no animated, hell, no saga for that matter. that is the way of things on the east coast of florida, why i joined kebco's one of every fig club! (which is great, because i don't care about getting the animated figs anyway)
Im a member of the OOEF club too and thats how Ive been getting most of my new stuff for the past year. I emailed Ken the guy I usually speak to there and neither he, or anyone else there has answered my question on wether or not Kebco will be carrying the animated figs in their exclusives page. Anyway, thanks for your great response and everyone elses too, Ill be getting them shortly but Id rather find them cheap than spend $50 on Ebay for them. Im sure you all know what I mean. Great Forums here. Ill be back again soon!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-22-2003, 12:03 AM
Im a member of the OOEF club too and thats how Ive been getting most of my new stuff for the past year. I emailed Ken the guy I usually speak to there and neither he, or anyone else there has answered my question on wether or not Kebco will be carrying the animated figs in their exclusives page. Anyway, thanks for your great response and everyone elses too, Ill be getting them shortly but Id rather find them cheap than spend $50 on Ebay for them. Im sure you all know what I mean. Great Forums here. Ill be back again soon!

Lenny- Hiya! I'm apart of KEBco's 1 of every fig club and i e-mailed them a while back about the animated f igures. Ken told me they're working on securing some cases from whomever and they'd send out a notice when & if they got them available. :-)

No sightings of these bad boys in the dayton, Ohio area. I'll sniff'em out though. :D

plasticfetish
12-22-2003, 12:34 AM
Where in LA? Valley? I don't remember.
No, other side of the county, Long Beach area ... It looks like you've been getting stuff sooner on your end. It's been hard to find things over here, either that or it's simply getting snatched up quickly. I had to go to Target again today and all of the animated stuff is gone now.

JEDIpartner
12-22-2003, 09:15 AM
I found Anakin and Mace at the Target in Medina, Ohio on Saturday evening.

hango fett
12-22-2003, 01:52 PM
my dad found ani, mace, assajj, and obi and target in dayton somewhere..
h

Masterjedi73
12-22-2003, 03:04 PM
I've got three targets near me in jersey and I haven't seen them yet.
Why do some get them earlier than others?

Val Da Car
12-23-2003, 12:28 AM
The Target near me in SE Wis got in one case...I picked up the Mace and Asaaj figures

jedi master sal
12-23-2003, 02:33 PM
These literally just hit in Pittsburgh!

A bud of mine works at one (Target) and picked up the whole case, for which I'm a lucky receipient of one of the 3 complete sets that comes in the box!

Whoo-hoo (plus he got these with his employee discount so a saving for me as well!)

Good luck fellows!

and
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

stillakid
12-23-2003, 04:44 PM
A bud of mine works at one (Target) and picked up the whole case, for which I'm a lucky receipient of one of the 3 complete sets that comes in the box!

Thank your friend for keeping merchandise off the shelves where it belongs. Wouldn't want to get those pegs all cluttered up with product or anything. :rolleyes:

So for anyone wondering why their local Target doesn't seem to have the latest products as soon as everyone else, for every post like the one above, multiply by 10 and you'll see why.

To combat this problem, store managers should make employees pay DOUBLE the price for the "priviledge" of picking the storerooms clean before the public gets the opportunity. Then we'd start to see some of the stuff out on the floor.

Turbowars
12-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Thank your friend for keeping merchandise off the shelves where it belongs. Wouldn't want to get those pegs all cluttered up with product or anything. :rolleyes:

So for anyone wondering why their local Target doesn't seem to have the latest products as soon as everyone else, for every post like the one above, multiply by 10 and you'll see why.

To combat this problem, store managers should make employees pay DOUBLE the price for the "priviledge" of picking the storerooms clean before the public gets the opportunity. Then we'd start to see some of the stuff out on the floor.Totaly agree Stillakid. I'm surprised you posted that Sal.:dead:

Mandalorian Candidat
12-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Good luck fellows!

and
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ouch. I can see the flames roaring already over this one.

I found them this AM in Utah. At $6.99 a pop I just left them for Daddy Warbucks to buy. :D Maybe I'll just get Durge, Yoda, and Cloney when the next round appears.

Merry Christmas to you to Sal. :)

Val Da Car
12-26-2003, 06:50 PM
Fortunately at the two Targets near me they put out figures during the am right after opening just to tick off the HW Collectors.....I love it....

I have a friend that has a buddy (who overnight stocks for Target) and he has gotten a lot of figs without lifting a hand and I have even told him that he should work a little for it, instead of not allowing merchandise out to the store shelves.

Jedibill
12-31-2003, 04:04 AM
I found the new Animated Figures at Target here in Gastonia North Carolina about a week before Xmas there was 3 sets left on shelf I took 2 left the others.

SirSteve
12-31-2003, 10:14 AM
There is a Just Found section... do a search.

kool-aid killer
12-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Ive yet to see them at any of my Targets. Im scared that these might end up like the Expanded Universe figures. Hit briefly and never seen again. But then again maybe an ample amount was made to satisfy the demand for them. When i see one on a peg its mine!!!

Turbowars
12-31-2003, 06:55 PM
Ive yet to see them at any of my Targets. Im scared that these might end up like the Expanded Universe figures. Hit briefly and never seen again. But then again maybe an ample amount was made to satisfy the demand for them. When i see one on a peg its mine!!!That's how I feel about the SA Clones. I found the Cartoon figs quick after their release, but have not seen then since.

Darth Deering
12-31-2003, 07:35 PM
I'm in Southeastern MA and I did see the 1st wave of the animated Clone Wars figures. They all look pretty cool. I'm kicking myself because I only bought one of them, and when I went back, they were all gone. I was actually surprised to see them so soon, because we usually don't get squat for good new stuff. Hope you see yours soon...

plo koon 200
01-01-2004, 01:08 PM
When I visited Indiana I found a full set of them. I have yet to see any in Ohio, however. I don't know if they hit yet. I also found the R1-G4 wave right along with them. Love R1-G4 and I love the packaging of the Animated CW figures.

JEDIpartner
01-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah... what Sir Steve said!

Oh, yeah... I've got my complete sets for wave one.

TheDarthVader
01-02-2004, 03:14 PM
I found these today...they had Mace, Kenobi, Ventress, and one more I believe. Yes...I think it was Anakin. If anyone wants these, PM me and we can talk. I do not collect this line but I can get these for you if you need them. If you're going to PM me about this, DO IT QUICK! I will not rip you off on the price...I promise. Thanks!

TDV
Brian

OC47150
01-05-2004, 12:33 PM
They've been found in the Louisville, KY/southern Ind. area in the last two weeks but sold out fast. I didn't have the funds to get a set when I saw them on 12-30.

sith_killer_99
01-05-2004, 12:40 PM
I have seen these (or remnants of them) in Kentucky and as far north as Canton Ohio.

Oh yeah, I finally have a full set of wave 1!

OC47150
01-05-2004, 12:44 PM
I will probably kick myself if these figs don't show up again. But it was the week after Christmas, I was trying not to use the credit card, and what cash I had was going to the big flea market (which was a bust, BTW).

I'll exhibit the patience of Yoda and wait. :)

Dave_Cameron
01-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Yep! Found all of them here in Portland.

bobafett07728
01-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Found them at the Target in Ocean, NJ. They had at least three sets, as well as the '04 Hoth Assortment, and the wave with the second Dignitary.

Lazer Brain
01-06-2004, 01:05 PM
i pick up a full set here in san antonio, these are great sculpts, and nice paint jobs. they were priced high,but well made.
later

Banthaholic
01-07-2004, 12:59 AM
I also picked up a full set today in WI. Darn they look nice!

jonthejedi
01-07-2004, 07:18 AM
Found my set in Glen Burnie, MD. this past Saturday. I like how the cardboard insert almost looks like an animation-type cel thru the plastic.

dustrho
01-07-2004, 09:37 AM
I've seen pegs with the price tags on them for these figures, but I have yet to actually find one. :frus:

bobafrett
01-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm hoping I find them in about a week. I just made a payment to my Target CC, and I have a 10% off coupon that I get to use when purchasing items at Target with my Target visa. It seems like they have been showing up a lot.

Dr Zoltar
01-07-2004, 05:21 PM
They have shown up in the Seattle area, but don't seem to be moving very fast. I'll pick these up if they ever go on clearance.

Jedi Drew
01-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Saw them on Monday at two Targets up here in Cleveland Ohio.

darthzirock
01-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Finally saw these at a Target in Charlotte, NC. I was very disappointed in them! Definitely not worth $6.99 to me, so I'll be passing on them.

kool-aid killer
01-08-2004, 11:16 AM
I found them yesterday. I came upon six: two Obis, two Anis, one Ventress and one Mace. I left one Obi and Ani on the pegs and took the other four home. I like how they look. Something different in the collection. Now the next wave of figures looks like they will be harder to find. Im dying for the Clone and Durge.

Jayspawn
01-08-2004, 11:36 AM
These just hit here n Colorado. Target had a fully stocked section of Clone Wars Animated figures. I'll be getting them just for the heck of it, but I'll bide my time.

Daye Azur-Jamin
01-13-2004, 11:30 AM
i just found the first wave over the weekend at my Target in Raleigh, NC ...and usually im the last to find stuff here it seems :)

Master Goeweins
01-13-2004, 12:15 PM
In Tampa, I walked in just as they were putting them up inTarget. I grabbed one of each and the rest went in about 10 minutes to others. I put back Anakin 'cause I though he was crap. But, I like the look of them. I have so much Star Wars stuff that I like to have different interpretations of SW in my collection. Can't wait for the clone trooper though.

stillakid
01-13-2004, 01:12 PM
In my searches, I've only managed to come up with the top four (on the back)...Obi, Mace, Anakin, and Asajj. The very nice stocker guy at one of the Targets I hit this morning went in the back to pull out what he had after I pointed out that the pegs were completely empty. The only box he had contained only those 4 figures.

So when others on the forums claim that they have "entire" or "complete" sets, are they saying that they have found the other four? Are Durge, Yoda, Clone Trooper, and Dooku available yet?

bobafrett
01-13-2004, 03:06 PM
I have so far been able to get Obi-Wan, Mace, and Anakin. I had to go to three seperate Targets to get these. I have yet to find Asajj. I'm guess the next wave will be out shortly.

stillakid
01-13-2004, 04:42 PM
I have so far been able to get Obi-Wan, Mace, and Anakin. I had to go to three seperate Targets to get these. I have yet to find Asajj. I'm guess the next wave will be out shortly.

The guy opened the box in front of me. If I recall correctly, there were just 2 Asajjs in there. The rest were all Obi, Ani, and Mace.

If history is any indication, the next wave will short pack the Clone Troopers while Durge sits on the pegs until clearance time.

sith_killer_99
01-13-2004, 09:40 PM
These are evenly packed 3 of each figure per case.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-16-2004, 08:08 PM
At one Target, they had all but Asajj, but at another Target, they had plenty of all of them. I got Anakin and Asajj, and I like them. I'll get the others when I get more money.

aceguide
01-20-2004, 11:05 AM
I found 3 of the 4 yesterday - but passed them up. $6.99 each was a little pricey for my blood...

DarthQuack
01-25-2004, 07:39 PM
I was at my local Target, and just before I had my chance, someone else snatched up Mace and Anakin. The only ones there. :( I was very unhappy, but I'll live.

-Matt

darthzirock
01-26-2004, 01:37 AM
While I've seen these all around the Charlotte area, my local Target here in Gastonia finally got them, which means they must be everywhere by now! However, I've been passing on these, as I'm not terribly impressed. Now, if only Target or Wal-Mart would get in the '04 Jabba's Palace Saga wave, I'd be a happier Sith Lord. :D

DarthQuack
01-26-2004, 08:09 PM
I have to find the "cool" guy at Target that will be able to let me have first choices when they get in new figures. Anyone have a good idea for doing this? Or just go up to someone who looks sorta smart and just ask them straight out?
Thanks

-Matt

kool-aid killer
01-27-2004, 11:31 AM
Honestly, i dont know whether anybody would be willing to help you out. My opinion regarding younger employees is that most dont really care about the job so they could care less about whether some guy gets a molded peice of plastic. But i have had younger employees help me out (this was back in the POTF2 days when i was quite young too) by giving me figures they kept in back i presume to keep them out of the hands of overzealous collectors. But if may be worth a shot.

DarthQuack
01-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I will have to look into something or another.

-Matt

RooJay
01-27-2004, 02:08 PM
I happened upon full pegs of both series one and series two at a nearby Target this morning.

kool-aid killer
01-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Cool find Roojay, did you happen to notice whether the Clone was still present in decent numbers? Of the four, im scared he will be the hardest to find. Hopefully im wrong and these guys stick around a bit longer.

RooJay
01-27-2004, 10:37 PM
There was three of everything on the pegs. ;)

darthzirock
01-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Reports of wave 2 hitting stores are also coming in from Burbank & Fresno, CA, as well as El Paso, TX.

slick169
01-28-2004, 01:50 AM
I picked up the animated figures at the Batavia, Illinois Target about 10 days ago. They had 4 sets of which I took one. I also picked up the Jabba R2, R1-G4 Droid and General Reiken with viewscreen. I made a trip back about 3 days later and there was 1 set of animated and 3 of the Generals left. Went back today and the 3 Generals were still there and nothing else.

Obi-Dan Kenobi
01-29-2004, 03:36 PM
I found wave 2 animated today at Target on Beechmont in Cincinnati. Snagged Yoda, Dooku, and the Trooper, but left Durge because he sucks. They look great, although the thought did occur to me that I was spending too much money for too little plastic. But I suppose that's the nature of collecting action figures.

El Chuxter
01-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Found Wave 2 in Hemet, CA, yesterday. There were three of everything, except Yoda (only one of him).

They look swwweeeeeeeet!!

slick169
01-29-2004, 06:14 PM
I haven't seen wave 2 of the animated yet but I saw Durge in the 3 3/4" figures in the single and deluxe packs and passed on both of them. He looks like a 10 cent piece of plastic junk.

Dr Zoltar
01-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Wave 1 has been in the Seattle area for a while and seem to have the super peg warming ability :rolleyes: . I'll only pick these up if they go on clearance.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-29-2004, 09:03 PM
My dad scored a set and a half for me at the Mansfield, Ohio target. He said the pegs were semi-full after he picked up the ones i needed. So, they're out there! :D

DarthQuack
01-29-2004, 09:22 PM
I hate Target here in Albany. Went to two of them and nothing on the shelves. Really frustrating, and I don't want to get them online if I can escape that option.

-Matt

Hellboy
01-30-2004, 12:29 AM
My Target finally got something to put on the pegs today and I scored a case of the wave 2 assortment. 2 sets for myself and 1 set for a friend. They look sweet, the Clonetrooper is my favorite and I'll probably end up getting a few more of him.

slick169
01-31-2004, 08:32 PM
The Target in Batavia, Illinois put out more wave 1 of the animated figures. There appeared to be about 6 of each but I passed because I have my set allready.lol

DarthQuack
01-31-2004, 10:23 PM
No, and it makes me very mad, even when I ask someone who works there if there is any in the back and he tells me just the ultra figures...Very frustrated in NY. :mad:

-Matt

Beast
01-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Saw Wave 2 today, and again wasn't impressed. Almost got a Dooku, since I like the character. But just to 'Clerks: Animated' for me. Same with the CloneTrooper. He's got a little teeny tiny pea-sized head. So I just decided that I'm not going to collect the Animated figures. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
02-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Just a heads up that the earlier case assortment, that included Series 1 figures and shortpacked figures like the CloneTrooper appears to have been a transition case. A report over at Galactic Hunter indicates that full cases of Series 2 are now shipping. :)

Updated Toon Wave 2 Case
2/3/2004 11:28:13 PM | Reported by Mike

Reader Bob M. reports that he recently found a case of Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 with and even case pack of 3 for each figure (Yoda, Durge, Dooku, and Clone Trooper) at his local Target. This alleviates concerns from collectors worrying that the Clone is only packed one per case we reported about earlier.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jedi master sal
02-04-2004, 11:51 AM
One of the Targets here in Pittsburgh, has received Wave 2 Animated. (A buddy called me about these this morning and picked up a complete set for me.)

sith_killer_99
02-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Yet again I went to Target today, only to find the pegs packed with wave 1!

If I have to see these things wam pegs much longer I may vomit! Is there anyone who dosen't hve the first wave? If not PM me so that we can get rid of these things fast!

Otherwise I fear these may end up like the Cantina sets. :rolleyes: BTW, my local Wal-Marts still have them if anyone needs 'em. :ermm:

DarthQuack
02-04-2004, 01:53 PM
I finally found Wave 1 at my local Target. I picked up Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace, because Asajj was bent and crappy. It was weird because there was a Count Dooku there as well. Maybe he was in the case by accident? Or the other ones were just cleared out when there got there. Hmmmm.

-Matt

ACPin
02-04-2004, 11:24 PM
I've seen both waves stocked on a regular basis at my local Targets. I've decided not to collect the series but just couldn't pass up the Clone Trooper. So that's all I've bought.

slick169
02-06-2004, 08:21 PM
In the Chicago area the 1st wave are becoming pegwarmers as are the Geonosian war room sets. It seems people beg for these items to be made and then wait for the items to be clearanced so they'll get a better price. People better wake up and realize this is why the stores don't order more than they do.

stillakid
02-06-2004, 10:31 PM
In the Chicago area the 1st wave are becoming pegwarmers as are the Geonosian war room sets. It seems people beg for these items to be made and then wait for the items to be clearanced so they'll get a better price. People better wake up and realize this is why the stores don't order more than they do.

I got my first set to open already (L.A. area). I don't usually get a second set to keep carded but if these do go on sale, then I'll pick them up again. I just can't justify having a second set and paying full price for them. But yeah, I agree, collectors are cutting their own throats by not buying these things as soon as they come out. It gives stores (online or retail) no incentive to continue carrying the line.

DarthQuack
02-07-2004, 10:20 AM
I agree, as much as it may suck paying $6.99 a figure for CW, it beats shelling out 11.99 on a website for one figure.

-Matt

sith_killer_99
02-07-2004, 11:35 AM
People better wake up and realize this is why the stores don't order more than they do.

As much to the point, if scalpers wouldn't buy these up and return 'em when they don't sell for twice retail on Ebay then maybe stores would be more willing to carry these. Not to mention that Hasbro love to overstock as much of these as they can...especially exclusives. The Cantina sets and the Target figure sets sold like crazy around here, yet my local Wal-Marts still have Cantina sets on clearance for $7.00!!!

I am one that buys as soon as I find. But I didn't think much of these sets as far a figure quality goes, so I didn't even bother with an extra set for opening. The bottom line there being, if Hasbro wants more of my money...then they better put out a product I'm willing to spend it on.

slick169
02-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Have to agree on that. I used to buy 2 of each but with the number of releases I cut back to 1 except on R1-G4 (couldn't help myself). But I've passed on many figures I haven't felt up to par. I'm tired of rehashes and I won't buy an old figure because its on a new card or any with the skinny ankles that warp even if their screwed to a base. If the product is new, made well, and reasonably available I'll buy.

bobafrett
02-08-2004, 01:57 AM
I was out at a Target store today, and found 3 pegs of animated figures, 5 Obi-wan's, 5 Mace's, and 5 Anakins, but none of the Asajj. Seems someone got there before I did and bought the whole freaking bunch of them. Good thing I was able to get one Asajj from a fellow poster here.

sith_killer_99
02-08-2004, 09:56 AM
5 Obi-wan's, 5 Mace's, and 5 Anakins, but none of the Asajj.

I have noticed the same thing, Asajj seems to be the hot figure from this wave. I have managed to find her 3-4 times, but compare that to all the times I have seen the 1st wave (every time I stop by a Target I see a few).

DarthQuack
02-08-2004, 10:20 AM
I saw two of her at my Target but they were both on bent/ripped cards, and it made me mad. :o

-Matt

slick169
02-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Now that you mention it I was at Target the other day and when I glanced at the pegs there were from 4 to 6 each of wave 1 but no Assajj. A few weeks back people were saying they didn't like the figure and now its becoming harder to find. Strange lot these humans.

Silent Chazz
02-08-2004, 12:51 PM
When I was in Amarillo yesterday, I stopped at the Target and they had a BUNCH of all the other Wave 1 Animated Figures but only 1 of Asajj Ventress. So, I snatched it up.

DarthQuack
02-08-2004, 01:16 PM
I really want to pick up on soon if I can get my mits on one.

-Matt

Silent Chazz
02-08-2004, 01:19 PM
What Upset me was where are the darn Wave 2 figures of the Animated line? I really wanted to pick up a couple Clonies.

Daye Azur-Jamin
02-08-2004, 11:56 PM
I found Durge, Clone, and Dooku today in raleigh NC but no yodas...

bobafrett
02-10-2004, 01:43 AM
I found Durge, Clone, and Dooku today in raleigh NC but no yodas...

Cool, I hope to see these in my area soon! Still have not seen one Asajj at retail, though I do own one (did I mention that earlier?).

Daye Azur-Jamin
02-10-2004, 02:25 AM
yea i was seeing alot of Asajjs' a few weeks ago, me and a friend managed to nab up a couple a piece. I had to open one of em :) ..lately its just been mostly the ultra figures and mabye an Obi or Ani :-P ...i got lucky lol

kool-aid killer
02-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Ive come across three Dookus in two Targets over the past couple of days but no Yodas, Durge, or Clone. Im somewhat upset over this too. I sure hope nobody is army building, if so my question is why? I can understand that a couple of clones standing together led by Obi, Mace, Ani, or Yoda would look nice but theres no need to have them in the double digits. Hopefully they stick on the pegs a bit longer, i need a clone to help make up for the SA Clone i never seen.

OC47150
02-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Even though they'd been reported and purchased in my area for the last week, I saw/bought my first second wave figure this morning on the way into work. (Hey, the boss isn't here today and you gotta take advantage of those days!). There was only one on the peg, Dooku, and he's now trapped in my trunk!

I heard the figs are plentiful at another area Target. I'm checking them out in the next day or so.

Masterjedi73
02-24-2004, 03:05 PM
The Target near me in Watchung NJ has had all of the animated figs....so I got them all. They're pretty cool.

When are the glasses coming out?

OC47150
02-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Yoda was a challenge to find. I found him at the fourth and final Target I visited on Saturday. Durge, Dooku and the clone troopers were plentiful at just about all the Targets.

B'Omarr Monkey
02-27-2004, 08:28 PM
My wife was visiting her family in Saginaw, Michigan earlier in the week and found all of wave 2 for me. They are very nice. Dooku and the Clone Trooper in particular. I hit my local, eastern MA Target today and they had all of them there as well. Lot of clone troopers. I was also finally able to snag Mace Windu, which they also had lots of. Now I have the complete set.

They had no other SW figures except 2 C-3PO w/ Escape Pod, but lots of empty pegs.

bobafrett
03-03-2004, 02:54 PM
I found Durge and Dooku last week, and I found a Yoda plus 2 Asajj's. Since another SSGer was kind enough to get my an Asajj earlier, I bought one to open, and left the other one for another collector or kid, but hopefully not a scalper.

No animated Clone troopers to date, but I'll give it another couple weeks before I push the panic button.

darthvyn
03-09-2004, 02:45 AM
i came across EVERY figure from both waves today in new york on long island... there was only one obi, two anakins, a couple of yodas, one mace, one clonetrooper, one or two durges and a bunch of dookus and ventress'.

i probably should've picked up the ones of lesser quantity, but for some reason i had to get asajj and dooku... they're just the coolest! and the paint quality on obi wasn't great.