PDA

View Full Version : Microsaber figures

swjunk
12-26-2003, 02:10 PM
What microsabers do you have?

Turbowars
12-26-2003, 02:39 PM
What microsabers do you have?Non, you have them all.

swjunk
12-26-2003, 05:40 PM
Don't I wish!!!!!!!

P.S. Do not have a kid Turbo.

Turbowars
12-26-2003, 06:45 PM
Don't I wish!!!!!!!

P.S. Do not have a kid Turbo.No, why you want to sell one?;)

swjunk
12-27-2003, 02:18 PM
How many do you want? I have tons of extras. Give me a call, you have the #.

Turbowars
12-27-2003, 02:55 PM
How many do you want? I have tons of extras. Give me a call, you have the #.You have tons of kids? I thought you only had one.;)

mrpauldeeds
04-06-2004, 12:15 AM
i dunno if this thread was a joke or not but i have micro saber figures. i have and Orange Card Darth vader Micro saber. I also have a GC Vader micro saber. Next up i have a Obi-Wan OC micro saber (its a french card though) i have a POTJ darth maul final duel micro saber. and last i have the POTJ obi wan micro saber. the OC vader is the coolest micro saber figure.

hey swjunk...i love microsaber figs. if you have extras please tell me!! thanks:D

swjunk
04-06-2004, 01:04 AM
The post was not a joke!! turbo loves making fun of me!!!! I have many extras and would love to trade. Here is a list of all of the different ones that I have:
http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=698

Extras are here, somewhere:
http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=500

mrpauldeeds
04-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Man you have some really nice figures!!! Its one fine collection. But i didnt get what extras you have, were all those extras, or were those just ones you had. If you could could you email me your extras, or just post them here. thank you!! and you dont post them all, just ones that would be easy to part with if we can work something out...thank you swjunk:D

swjunk
04-07-2004, 02:02 AM
That list of extras is exactly that extras. They are all easily parted with. I need your email to email you. You can email me at swjunk@potf2.com

Bobby Fett
04-15-2004, 10:27 PM
I have a green carded Darth Vader with shorter than standard lightsaber. My question is: How much shorter than standard does it have to be, to be considered a microsaber?

Thanks, and don't forget to thank Uncle George for signing A-Rod.

swjunk
04-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Depends on the collector.

I have seen several figures that have lightsabers that do not deviate at all from the normal length. Adi Gallia is a prime example. So, I would also have to say it depends on the figure. If I found an Adi with a saber that is 1 mm shorter, I would consider that a micro saber.

The really short ones are the neat ones. I would consider a GC Vader with a saber shorter than 70mm a micro saber. The normal length is 72mm. But do not take my word for it, a 70mm saber may look perfect in your collection.

Bobby Fett
04-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Thanks. Mine measures just a hair under 67mm, so I'll consider it a keeper. :)

swjunk
04-16-2004, 11:02 PM
That is an awesome micro saber. Congratulations!!

Is it a Col 1 or Col 3 Vader with or without hologram?

Bobby Fett
04-17-2004, 05:53 PM
Thanks, it's a Collection 3 without holosticker.

What's neat is that I got it at the great TRU closeout for $1.99! At that time the figures were still on the pegs. As I sorted through them, this one caught my eye, but I couldn't figure why. So I put it back and did some more looking. But I kept coming back to this one and comparing it to others on the pegs. Finally after mulling it over for a while it hit me, and the rest is history.

doo
10-22-2004, 01:33 AM
I have acouple micro saber figs, but my favorite is a OC Darth Vader with micro saber in long tray.