PDA

View Full Version : New Army builder case assortment

Wolfwood319
12-04-2001, 04:33 PM
I'm referring to the latest story on the home page. If this case is really out there, could it mean that Hasbro actually listens to us?!?

Although, the numbers they have in the case assortment are wrong, if you add them up, it comes out 13 figures, but a case only holds 12. So I'm not sure where the error lays. All in all, its nice to see a case composed of almost all army builders, I know I've been clamoring for more scout and sandtroopers.

I'd like to hear opinions of anyone who has actually found this new assortment.:p

Bothan187
12-04-2001, 09:00 PM
Yes, this last case assortment must have been conceived by the force of collectors. Perhaps they figured out what star wars fans do with their toys, but it only took them 6 + years to do so. I am very pleased with the improvements made by Hasbro over the course of 2001, and this new assortment does the trick.

princethomas
12-11-2001, 02:29 PM
Could someone post what is in this case? I missed the story. I guess I could suck it up and go search for the story. Ok, I ll do that. But post it anyway if you would. Im not very good about finding stuff like that. Thanks

--Tom

Wolfwood319
12-11-2001, 03:07 PM
If I recall, it was 3 Sandtroopers, 3 scout troopers, 2 general Leias, and something else. I don't think it was ever confirmed, beyond that story though.

Obi-Dan Kenobi
12-11-2001, 05:05 PM
Can somebody tell me why in the hell there are General Leias in this assortment? Does anybody really want to see more of her?

Rollo Tomassi
12-11-2001, 09:13 PM
Didn't you hear? She's an Army-builder now! In the REreleases, George has all the Rebel troopers digitally replaced with clones of Leia. So you can pick up a bunch of figures now and have a diorama all ready when they come out in 2007!:rolleyes: :eek: