PDA

View Full Version : help with some carbacks scans!

sergiurusu
12-29-2003, 04:44 AM
Is there anyone who could email me some scans of the cardbacks of the following AF ships (the part with the description of the ship - resolution 100%):

Starship Troopers - Retrieval Ship
Starship Troopers - Landing Ship
Predator Ship

Thanks

SWAFMAN
12-29-2003, 11:35 AM
Is there anyone who could email me some scans of the cardbacks of the following AF ships (the part with the description of the ship - resolution 100%):

Starship Troopers - Retrieval Ship
Starship Troopers - Landing Ship
Predator Ship

Thanks

Check your yahoo e-mail account.

I have for you the back and bottom panel scans of the Starship Troopers Retrieval Ship and Predator Transport. I do not know of a Landing Ship from the Starship Troopers line. I have the Retrieval Ship, TAC Fighter, and the Remote Control Drop Ship. The drop ship is large, and a scan of it's complete box panel would have to be done in more than one frame. I am happy to provide you with the scans, if you tell me for sure which ship you would like to have.

I hope these are what you're looking for.

The first message was somewhat over 5 MB, with the all image attachments. It was rejected for size.

I then sent it as four separate messages, each of about 1.25 MB. The 4th was also rejected, this time because I blew out your quota with the first three.

Sorry.

Please let me know if you received the first three, and if you need any other scans.