PDA

View Full Version : minifigs comparison

sergiurusu
12-30-2003, 05:03 AM
Here is the minifigs comparison picture. Have to say that the Star Trek Innerspace figures look very cool (even if their hands don't move), and my all favorite figure is the Strike Force Lt. Worf with Batl'leth from the Klingon Great Hall playset.

SWAFMAN
12-30-2003, 10:00 AM
That astronaut figure would look excellent inside the AF Narcissus, up against the wall of the hull, with the Alien figure that comes with the ship approaching, menacingly.

JediTricks
12-31-2003, 01:44 AM
They do look nicer, though IIRC the Playmates ones are made of wonky materials. I was always impressed by how well Galoob performed with most of the AF minifigs... until I saw their prototypes. ;) MAN what a huge difference between the proto and the prodo!

Billy_Dee_Binks
01-01-2004, 09:05 AM
Really? I think the Ctp.Panaka AF figurines both look so much like the actor
that I get goosebumps. So do most other AF figurines. Any link to prototype pictures, JT?

JediTricks
01-01-2004, 08:25 PM
The pics were here in the forums somewhere, but I don't remember where or by whom exactly - though it probably was either Glitch or someone in one of his threads.

good shot jansen
01-02-2004, 05:14 PM
unfortunately, all the photos that glitch had posted to the site have long since been pulled.

i'm sure there might have been some problems for glitch if the wrong person from certain dark forces had the seen the photos posted.

JediTricks
01-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Rats! I always feared that would happen.

sergiurusu
01-14-2004, 04:22 AM
The Innerspace figures are very cool. Even if their hands don't move they look wonderful. The plastic is a good one not breakable.