PDA

View Full Version : Question about Adi Gallia in AOTC

Silent Chazz
12-31-2003, 11:35 PM
Howdy. I'm currently working on a Diorama for a Battle of Geonosis scene. Right now I'm working on getting the figures I need and in March, when the weather out here calms down and gets warmer, I'm gonna work on the Diorama part.
My question comes about Adi Gallia. I've got the Episode 1 figure in the set up I want to do. However, I do not like her Red Lightsaber being in the scene as Lucas pretty much changed every Jedi's lightsaber blade color in AOTC from whatever it was (which stinks cuz Plo Koon's Yellow lightsaber looked cool) to Green and Blue (for the exception of Mace's Purple lightsaber). I can't remember if Adi Gallia was present at the Battle of Geonosis or not. Can anyone help me out on this? If she was, was her lightsaber blade a Blue or Green color? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

dr_evazan22
01-01-2004, 07:13 AM
There are most definitely more learned people hereon SSG with all the details, but I believe that Adi Gallia was not in AOTC, but her cousin Stass Allie was. Actually, just checked the Databank, and Adi G was listed under TPM and Stass Allie under AOTC. They are cousins.

kool-aid killer
01-01-2004, 10:41 AM
I was under the impression that Adi Gallia was fighting in the space battle above Geonosis. If so then she wouldnt be in the arena fighting. But im sure you could throw her in your diorama and nobody would complain about it being inaccurate.

Pendo
01-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Adi Gallia WAS in AOTC, but only in the Jedi Council scene. She was not in the Battle of Geonosis (she was in a space battle according to the Jedi Starfighter game). Her lightsaber colour is unknown.

PENDO!