PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars '04 Daily Calendar

Banthaholic
01-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Not sure if anyone saw this or not, but it's called
'Star Wars: Characters, Creatures, and Droids'
It's pretty darn cool, it's one of those daily calendars and every day has a new char, creature, or droid. I browsed through it and there are ALOT of obscure ones in it.
Anyhow, if anyone can still find one, check it out, definitely will make the year much cooler.

bobafrett
01-02-2004, 09:43 AM
I bought one last year. I also bought this years desk top calendar, but it looks a lot like last years, so I won't open it. If I get a second one though at say 75% off, I will be opening it up. I collect Star Wars calendars, though I'm not a completist, I just like large reference pictures.

2-1B
01-03-2004, 02:44 AM
I just scooped one up today for 50% off, WELL WORTH the 6 rocks I paid for it!
It's a very cool calendar from my initial glance, cool characters and EVERY pic is in color! I worried that maybe only the weekend pages would be color.

Hell yeah, look at the first character out of the box - 2-1B ! ! ! ! ! :D Then comes 4-Lom and 8-D8, I assume these will all go alphanumerical.

I really recommend this calendar.

bobafrett
01-03-2004, 11:04 AM
Do you keep the pages as you tear each one off? I did last year. I had two daily calendars and as I would rip each page off, I'd put it aside in a drawer. I like this, as I don't know all characters names, nor the spelling at times. I really mess up on Leia, usually spelling it Liea.

Banthaholic
01-03-2004, 08:35 PM
Do you keep the pages as you tear each one off? I did last year. I had two daily calendars and as I would rip each page off, I'd put it aside in a drawer. I like this, as I don't know all characters names, nor the spelling at times. I really mess up on Leia, usually spelling it Liea.
I have the box it came in next to my computer desk, as I pull them off, I place them in the box. Works well.

Browsing through this baby, I'm really in awe at some of the obscure characters I didn't know names for. Not only is it functional, but it's also educational.

Turambar
01-04-2004, 10:27 AM
I got one for Christmas, and yeah, its awesome. I actually didn't need a calendar, so I'm arranging all the little pics in poster frames. The first one looks great.

By the way, Boushh is spelled wrong in the calendar: Boussh.

r2dee2
01-04-2004, 05:31 PM
I usually get these but haven't done so for this year yet. I got the 'Star Wars: Characters, Creatures, and Droids' calendar for 2003 and really enjoyed it. I did as Banthaholic and put all the pages I ripped off each day, back in the orignal box.

My page has not been updated with 2004 calendars, but I have the last few years of SW calendars here....

SW Calendars (http://r2toyforce.net/calendars.htm)