PDA

View Full Version : A-Wing Pilot - the living dead!!!

ronhudy
01-05-2004, 11:08 AM
What's with the pilot in the Target excl. A-Wing?! The guy looks like a zombie! No skin tone at all!

kool-aid killer
01-05-2004, 11:34 AM
I actually like the A-wing pilot thats comes with the Target exclusive. He came off looking somewhat Asian to me, which helps make him a more unique pilot compared to the others we have. He is probably one of my favorite pilot figures.

LTBasker
01-05-2004, 01:38 PM
He's a Y-wing pilot, hence the helmet. Must be why he has no flesh tone, Y-Wing's are slow death traps. ;)

Jayspawn
01-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Give the A-Wing Pilot a break. Its not easy to keep a tan when you're hanging out on starships 24/7.

fishyfett
01-06-2004, 02:07 AM
I'd like to see them make a new A-wing pilot. That POTF one is just too drab to me. The vintage one seems to have better color. And which one's the B-wing pilot?? Is he the one wearing a red flight suit?? :confused:

LTBasker
01-06-2004, 09:28 AM
I'd like to see them make a new A-wing pilot. That POTF one is just too drab to me. The vintage one seems to have better color. And which one's the B-wing pilot?? Is he the one wearing a red flight suit?? :confused:

Yeah, or in the Rebel Pilots scene/POTJ B-Wing case, the grey jumpsuit. They mixed the colors around on the Y and B-wing pilots in that pack. :crazed:

A new A-wing pilot would be cool though, considering one had a more pivotal role than the TIE Pilots ever did. :D A removeable helmet would be a huge plus as well.

fishyfett
01-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Yeah, or in the Rebel Pilots scene/POTJ B-Wing case, the grey jumpsuit. They mixed the colors around on the Y and B-wing pilots in that pack. :crazed:

A new A-wing pilot would be cool though, considering one had a more pivotal role than the TIE Pilots ever did. :D A removeable helmet would be a huge plus as well. Man, I trashed that second Ten Nunb, whatever his name is, that came with that B-Wing. I've always wanted the red jumpsuit guy like the vintage version. I was pretty upset when I saw the same @$$crap figure from the Rebel Pilots Scene as a pack-in. What's with these Mickey Mouse pilots??? They're a plague!!!! Anyway, I put Arvel Crynyd in my B-Wing as the legit pilot of that craft. He's Da Man!!!!! Yellow skin and everythin'!!!!! :D