PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever going to see Kitik in the stores?

BFett88
01-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Does anyone know if we will ever see the Kitik figure in the stores. I don't want to spend $150 on it.

sith_killer_99
01-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Hasbro made these, so every day they sit in a warehose Hasbo looses money.

We will see these eventually. Afterall they have already been produced, it's just a matter of finding an outlet for 'em. Wal-Mart passed on the exclusive rights for 'em.

My guess is they will save 'em for release when their plate isn't so full.

Boba Fetish
01-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Every week that passes by I hear of somone getting this item or one appears on E-bay. :frus: As time goes on I become proportionately jealous over it and it is building up to an intolerable degree. I will have this figure, even if I have to go picketing in front of Hasbro Headquarters. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jayspawn
01-08-2004, 10:33 AM
We're just gonna have to wait. I can for now, I'll just stay away from the archive books so I dont see pictures of him/her. In the mean time I'll look forward to seeing those other Jabba's Palace goons.

Kidhuman
01-08-2004, 12:36 PM
I doubt we will ever see it in stores here. Maybe a fan club exclusive or something. I hope and pray that we do get this in some way soon.

El Chuxter
01-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Almost everything that was exclusive or HTF seems to wind up on clearance at KB eventually.

TheDarthVader
01-09-2004, 01:55 PM
I believe hope remains to find this set at a store at some point. My best guess is Target or The Official Star Wars Fan Club. One of these entities will eventually take the last set of cantina bar figures. I have a good feeling about this.

Dr Zoltar
01-09-2004, 02:04 PM
I suggest emailing the fan club letting them know the interest in getting these figures. I sent them an email a few months back suggesting that they pick these up and offer them to the fans. The more emails they get from different people the more they will be aware that we want them.

BoShek
01-09-2004, 02:45 PM
I suggest putting her in a TRU four pack with Evanzan, Whuler and a hero.

evenflow
01-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Its a rough call. I ordered mine through Kebco but no word on it yet. I still have hope.

JEDIpartner
01-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Hi Dale:

Thanks for the kind words about Insider. As you can guess, we put each issue out with alot of love and passion.

As for the Cantina figure second wave, there is no word from Hasbro at this time, though I am sure they will find a way to get them out to us collectors.

Have a great day!

Lisa Stevens
President
The Official Star Wars Fan Club

Silent Chazz
01-13-2004, 02:20 PM
At least they'll find some way to be given out to us. I need a Wuher for my Cantina Diorama.