PDA

View Full Version : unstable speeder biks

jedi67
01-10-2004, 01:09 PM
:rolleyes: can anyone tell me why the new speederbikes cant sit flat on the landing gear? dont get me wrong i love the new designes but come on even the (old designes ) could sit right and and the *** end wasnt stuck up in thair is there a way to correct this can anyone help....??

darthzirock
01-11-2004, 02:55 PM
:rolleyes: can anyone tell me why the new speederbikes cant sit flat on the landing gear? dont get me wrong i love the new designes but come on even the (old designes ) could sit right and and the *** end wasnt stuck up in thair is there a way to correct this can anyone help....??

I think this has to do with the cheaper, more flexible plastics that Hasbro is using now. Also, the rear flaps no longer snapping onto the footpedal supports might somehow be throwing it out of whack. Yeah, it's annoying and never should have made it past what Hasbro laughingly refers to as "quality control." I think they are under the impression that QC means controlling the quality to the point where there no longer is any!

aceguide
01-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Forget getting them to stand, how do you get the clone to stay in his bike? Without articulation in the wrists it would seem that the bike was made for the wrong fig, or the fig was made wrong to begin with...

Sort of like stormies that can't hold a blaster...... :ermm:

JEDIpartner
01-12-2004, 01:55 PM
The vintage speeders were awesome... stable, sturdy and able to stand!!!