PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Passes

Jayspawn
01-11-2004, 12:21 PM
I found my collection of these going through some random Star Wars things I've collected over the years. I have the complete set the Fan Club offered some years back as well as the 6 suplemental offered with various exclusives. To recap the many versions...

FRIDAY Obi-Wan Kenobi
SATURDAY Qui-Gon Jinn
SUNDAY Anakin Skywalker
THREE DAY Darth Maul
BACKSTAGE Pit Droid
STAFF C-3PO
ALL ACCESS Sebulba
VIP GUEST Queen Amidala
EXHIBITORS Jar Jar Binks
VOLUNTEER Battle Droid

- Star Wars Fan Club -
IMPERIAL Fan Club #1 Mara Jade
REBEL Fan Club #2 Jek Porkins
BOUNTY HUNTER Fan Club #3 Aura Sing
TATOOINE Fan Club #4 Wuher the Bartender
IMPERIAL Fan Club #5 Darth Vader
JEDI COUNCIL Fan Club #6 Mace Windu

- Alternate Passes -
EXHIBITORS Jar Jar Binks signed by Ahmed Best
THREE DAY Darth Maul signed by Ray Park
STAFF C-3PO signed by Anthony Daniels

Since there is not going to be anymore, I think they're kind of a neat collectible. Anybody else get these?

Turbowars
01-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Sorry I didn't. I kept thinking I was going to get them, but never did. You should put them in a nice frame and hang them up

bobafrett
01-11-2004, 09:31 PM
I got an associate badge from C2, plus the 3 day pass. I was one of the guys in armor at C2 doing badge check. I thought about buying the set, but spent so much on other stuff there I had to take a pass (as in didn't buy).

Jayspawn
01-11-2004, 11:58 PM
I've thought about putting them into some kind of frame -havnt looked too much though.

There was actually going to be a Boba Fett pass offered through the Fan Club w/ the 300th Boba Fett figure but Fantasitc Media sold the company before they could formally offer it. Wduld have been cool to have that one.

dr_evazan22
01-12-2004, 07:45 PM
I think it would be cool to have a complete set, but I'm not willing to pay what most people (that being mainly the FanClub) are asking for them. I'm happy with the ones I have, which I was able to get autographed at C1.

I think I have all of them from C2, not sure tho. Does anyone know how many there were?

Jayspawn
01-13-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure how many C2 passes there are. I've only seen pictures of a few. :confused:

r2dee2
02-01-2004, 04:30 PM
I collected some of these and thought they were rather interesting too. I didn't get the C2 one's but perhaps will get a chance to get the C3 ones in Ind. next time.

I have a little info on the Fan Club passes here...

http://r2toyforce.net/passes.htm

The were going to have a Dark Trooper pass with the Jek Porkins figure but it was never released.

http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/PorkinsandpassfA_6.jpg

plo koon 200
02-01-2004, 04:58 PM
I have all of the C2. Off the top of my head.
Anakin Three Day
Uhh, let me check on these and report back later.