PDA

View Full Version : Hoth Battle Shelf !!!!

no-wan
01-11-2004, 09:33 PM
My goal as usual was to display as many toys as possible into as small a space as possible without looking crammed together!!

And since I really don't consider my Shelf Displays "Dioramas" I keep them fairly simple without much detail !!!

For those of you who haven't seen it yet !! Go Here (http://www.thejawa.com/customs/rodger/hbs/hbs.php)

dr_evazan22
01-12-2004, 12:06 AM
That's pretty good looking. Nice Job!

Val Da Car
01-13-2004, 12:29 PM
That looks fantastic!!!

I would like to borrow some concepts/ideas when I am moved into the new house.

ACPin
01-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Looks great as usual! When it comes to woodworks, no one beats No-Wan. :D

Val Da Car
01-13-2004, 11:03 PM
True DAT!!!

True dat

Looks great as usual! When it comes to woodworks, no one beats No-Wan. :D

Dark Marble
01-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Great display no-wan!! Over the holidays I started getting my Star Wars stuff organized, and I was suprised at the volume of what I had. As I am thinking about displays of my own, it is nice to get a few ideas from the masters!!!

Kidhuman
01-18-2004, 11:46 AM
Dude incredible. I love it. Do you cut your own wood or no? And if not, where do you get it?

no-wan
01-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Double Post Please Delete !!!!

no-wan
01-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Dude incredible. I love it. Do you cut your own wood or no? And if not, where do you get it?

All the wood I use comes from a local Lumberyard...Nothing Special. I refer to it as Lumberyard Pine. It's usually Yellow Pine or Fur !!! :neutral:

Thanks All for the Positive Comments !!! :D

bobafrett
01-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Very cool! That looks like something I would be proud to display my collectibles on! My brother works on Wood furniture, I wonder how much he would charge me to cut some shelves for me?

Turbowars
01-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Very cool! That looks like something I would be proud to display my collectibles on! My brother works on Wood furniture, I wonder how much he would charge me to cut some shelves for me?Dude, get yourself a scroll saw or jig saw and you will be good to go. I do love your Escape Dio No-Wan! I used to be really into woodwork and cabinetry, but now that I'm a carpenter, there's no fun in it for me.:frus: Sometimes a get all POed that I bought all this shop equipment and it doesn't get used. I get requests to build stuff for my family and I'll do that, but after doing it for 8-10 hours a day, I don't think it's much fun to do it on my time off.:ermm: