PDA

View Full Version : Found at WalMart !?!?!???

princethomas
12-05-2001, 04:29 PM
I found Nien Nunb and Flashback Obi-Wan on the shelf today at Wal Mart. they were both 1$ a piece. I mean they must have gotten lost, been part of a convoy or something. Does this happen much? Maybe they were just floating around the wharehouse or the home ware house and they are getting rid of them or what? very odd indeed.

--Tom

master jedi
12-05-2001, 04:51 PM
I'm glad you found this figure but this thread should be in a Just Found forum.

princethomas
12-05-2001, 05:12 PM
Sorry,,,, I ll rephrase the question..

Is it common to find old Power of the Force figures at Wal Marts now that they have been extinct for years.

--Tom

JediTricks
12-06-2001, 04:36 AM
Not common, no. I've seen it from time to time, mostly from returns or "hey, look what I found in a pile of mold in the back of the store" items, but it's pretty rare these days.

Emperor Howdy
12-06-2001, 06:27 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: ......errrrrr........this IS a Just Found forum, isn't it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:eek: "Yipe!"

:Pirate: "Arrrgh, ye n'er fin' me treasure!"

derek
12-06-2001, 08:47 PM
get this.........

a little while back i was at toys r us, and found the "coin" figures of han ,chewy and the snowtrooper. the wierd thing is this was about 3 years after their release and they had mud all over them. like they were left behind the warehouse and the grounds keeper found them, and said,"hey, some idiot will buy these!"

The One
12-06-2001, 10:00 PM
Maybe they were returns, ya think?

The One-

princethomas
12-11-2001, 08:50 AM
ok, now I went back to the same wal mart about 5 days later and found another oldie. Admiral ackbar POTF.. just sitting on top of the POTJs for 1.00
weird

Obi-Don
12-11-2001, 10:06 AM
The only thing that can be found in my Wal-Mart is everything you don't want and more.:mad:

INDIANA
12-11-2001, 10:57 AM
To go along with my "My K-Mart just got in two cases of the Shmi wave" , I add this sad note: My Wal-Mart just got 2 cases of the Shmi wave.

I am very sorry.

No, I'm not kidding.