PDA

View Full Version : More Episode II sets?

Battle Droid
01-14-2004, 09:13 AM
Do you guys think they'll be any more Episode II sets released, besides minis?

I'd at least like to see both Spider Droids released (both in one set, and with a few red BD's), and also a smaller storyteller like set with a few clonetroopers. (with different ranks)

Mandalorian Candidat
01-14-2004, 05:55 PM
If there are more sets (which I kind of doubt for awhile since EP3 is next year) I bet they'll be small. I don't think there is as much demand for prequel stuff as there is for classic sets.

JediTricks
01-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I'm going with ManCan on this, I doubt more Ep 2 sets will be done for the same reasoning.

bobafrett
01-16-2004, 01:16 AM
Gotta love the classic stuff! Anyone have an extra Skiff set? I kept waiting to find it on clearance, and then I didn't see it anymore. I just didn't find the set to be as appealing as the others, so I spent my money on the other sets, even though the skiff was relatively cheap. I'll try a search on eBay later.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Dude, I may have an extra one but I'm not sure. I remember buying one a long time ago at a Target clearance sale and never opening it. I did that with the Landspeeder and Escape Pod too and know I got an extra of one of them but I can't remember which. I'll go look in my unopened Lego storage box when I get home.

bobafrett
01-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Thanks MC! You can P.M. me if you find one, and want to get it off your hands. I'd deeply appreciate it.

LusiferSam
01-17-2004, 02:04 AM
I've got to disagree and say there will be. I don't what form these sets will take, but I'm willing to say we'll see something.

JediTricks
01-20-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm never going to count MINI with the rest of the Lego SW product. It's just different to me, probably because there are so many more possibilities with it than the other lines. I certainly wouldn't count Ep 2 out of MINI (provided the line continues, I don't know if it will or not).

Kidhuman
01-30-2004, 02:18 PM
I for one, as a new Lego collector, would like to see more. I am sure I missed a ton of em, but I like em. The mini line is cool but the bigger line is nicer. Does anyone have an extra Jabba's Palace? JT, can you get me one on clearance for 7 bucks too. I'd appreciate it.

JediTricks
01-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Sorry KH, this was the only one I found.

Kidhuman
01-30-2004, 10:25 PM
NP thanks for looking.