PDA

View Full Version : well done master replicas indeed

jimmy_obrien
01-15-2004, 09:33 PM
well i just bought the vader fx lightsaber from them and i am well pleased, very well detailed. Id also like to know if ANYONE has had any major or minor probs with it cuse i want to keep this in pristine order to avoid ANY damage occuring to it. as its the 1st EVER replica piece sci-fi memoribilla i have purchased and intend on keeping it in as good an order as i can. was amazed with the way it lights up and powers of its truly magnificant and would hate to have anything happen to the blade piece. sofar ive NO problems with it it works perfect.

Glad to be here on the boards

thanks all :)

Jayspawn
01-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the boards Jimmy. I recieved the FX Vader Lightsaber for Christmas and not a single problem. I give it a few swings at least once a day. I have mine displayed on top of my Star Wars shelf above my other replicas.

If you like the FX saber, you might think about collecting the Lightsaber hilts and other replicas like myself and a few others here on the boards. We love it!

jimmy_obrien
01-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Actually there was one thing i wanted to ask anyone who can answer it. I found it alittle odd the the blade has a certain amount of movement where it exits the hilt as in it has a diameter of "play" to move on. Im alittle concerned but after all its a collectible not a toy, Is this normal or a defect. in the event of it being a defect how do i return the item cuse i live in ireland and its going to be difficult getting it over to the states.

[DSS]Pedr0
01-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Actually there was one thing i wanted to ask anyone who can answer it. I found it alittle odd the the blade has a certain amount of movement where it exits the hilt as in it has a diameter of "play" to move on. Im alittle concerned but after all its a collectible not a toy, Is this normal or a defect. in the event of it being a defect how do i return the item cuse i live in ireland and its going to be difficult getting it over to the states.
There have been a few cases like this. You can either tighten some screws or go to the MR website under customer service, set up a return and they will let you print out a return label for shipping. http://www2.masterreplicas.com/(k5ooblumhuki0155xlq2i055)/CustomerCare/About.aspx

jimmy_obrien
01-16-2004, 04:03 PM
what screws would i need to tighten in order to remedy the problem.?
Thanks for the prompt reply by the way :)

I didnt purchase this item from the web i bought it from Forbidden planet' outlet in Ireland

[DSS]Pedr0
01-16-2004, 04:30 PM
what screws would i need to tighten in order to remedy the problem.?
Thanks for the prompt reply by the way :)

I didnt purchase this item from the web i bought it from Forbidden planet' outlet in Ireland
I'm not to sure on the locations since I didnt have to deal with that on mine. But, if you wanted to take it apart, you could and check inside. All up to you if you want to mess with it.