PDA

View Full Version : SW Expanded Univ. trivia thread

Bel-Cam Jos
01-17-2004, 08:07 PM
I looked in all the threads, and unless I missed it, we don't have a thread about the teeny, tiny tidits of trivia from the novels, comics, or other EU areas of the Star Wars galaxy. Guess at an answer, then we can move onto another one! So, interested?
I'll start.

What is the SW name for a piece of paper? (Hint, there's two versions of the name)

dr_evazan22
01-18-2004, 07:56 AM
I think one is flimsiplast. The spelling may be wrong. And the second.... It's on the tip of my brain, unfortunately, the part I don't usually use.

12inch Lando
01-19-2004, 03:10 AM
I think the other is just plain "flimsy"

Kidhuman
01-19-2004, 01:25 PM
So whats the next question???????????

dr_evazan22
01-19-2004, 02:02 PM
What is the name for the money Qui-Gon was going to pay Watto with? Not technically EU, but definitely trivia.

El Chuxter
01-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Republic credits. As for what Watto asked for, was it Trugats?

If so, next question, three-parter:
1) How many Padawans had Qui-Gon Jinn trained according to the Jedi Apprentice series?
2) Name them all.
3) How many Padawans did the Star Wars Episode I Visual Guide state that he'd trained (may or may not be a different number than the answer to part one)?

JediTricks
01-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Actually, I believe it's "Republic Dataries", not credits.

mabudonicus
01-20-2004, 05:43 PM
EDIT JT beat me to it by seconds, but I still think my spelling sounds more like what qui gonn said

I think Doc was lookin for "Daktaris" in particular, I mekt hev glind the sterm ;)

Back to what chux said ^
:)

JediTricks
01-20-2004, 05:48 PM
I think Doc was lookin for "Daktaris" in particular, I mekt hev glind the sterm ;)

Back to what chux said ^
:)
Nice spellin' there Mabs. ;)

Weird timing, nobody responds for 3 1/2 hours from Chux's post then you and I both respond in the same minute.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-20-2004, 07:22 PM
If so, next question, three-parter:
1) How many Padawans had Qui-Gon Jinn trained according to the Jedi Apprentice series?
2) Name them all.
3) How many Padawans did the Star Wars Episode I Visual Guide state that he'd trained (may or may not be a different number than the answer to part one)?
1) Two? (Three if Anakin counts)
2) Obi-Wan Kenobi and Xanatos?
3) Uh, over 20,000? (Off the chart) I'll guess and say 3.

El Chuxter
01-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Right on all three, Bel-Cam Jos [III]. lol

The Illustrated Guide said Qui-Gon had gained Master status when he trained his first Padawan to Knighthood, and that his second, Xanatos, had fallen from grace. There is no confirmation anywhere else about any third Padawan. (Of course, it wouldn't be the first or last time an Illustrated Guide conflicted with every other source. Check out the E2 one vs the AOTC novelization for a huge conflict about how long the Lars family has lived on Tatooine. Lots of pretty pictures, though.)

Now, since I really screwed up the dataries question, a Bad Song Lyric of Shame:
"You are beautiful
In every single way
Words can't bring you down
Woah no
[Insert crash and "Hulk smash!" from some big green foam rubber Hulk gloves here for the full effect]"

Since no one else threw out a new one, who originally built the assassin droid C-3PX?

Kidhuman
01-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Darth Maul

What where the name of the creatures that blocked the force from being used in Zahn's Trilogy?

dr_evazan22
01-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Sorry if spelling is off here...

Ysalamir

What was the first EU creation to show up in official canon (i.e. - the 5 movies)?

[DSS]Pedr0
01-21-2004, 11:56 PM

Ysalamir

What was the first EU creation to show up in official canon (i.e. - the 5 movies)?
Coruscant?

Kidhuman
01-22-2004, 12:05 AM

Ysalamir

Judges???????????

DIng DIng DIng.............you win........ :p

Tycho
01-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Callista had a training partner:

1) Name him
2) What was unique about him?
3) What happened to him?

dr_evazan22
01-22-2004, 02:22 AM
Good answers JT and DSS!

Tycho, I had to break out the SW Encyclopedia to try and answer your question, but I don't think this is right - Geith?

Tycho
01-22-2004, 12:02 PM
No, now I believe you have me confused. Geith might have been her previous Jedi Master (in her first life as a Jedi). I believe he was killed around the time of Episode 3 and the Great Jedi Purge.

I was looking for someone her second Jedi Master taught her alongside of.

El Chuxter
01-22-2004, 12:26 PM
I can see the picture of the lame-o dude from the original Essential Guide to Characters but can't think of the name. He had some virus and had his brain transferred into a robot body, but died on the Eye of Palpatine when whoever first had the body Callista now has (assuming she's not (as we all hope) bantha poodoo by now), since he'd loved her and Luke was deluded by Callista's trampish ways into thinking he loved Callista.

As for the first EU creation, wouldn't that be Boba Fett? Or speeder bikes (I believe they showed up in Daley's Han Solo novels)? Or if you don't count those, the swoop and Outrider from the ANH:SE definitely predate Coruscant. . . even if only by a few weeks realtime. :)

Bel-Cam Jos
01-24-2004, 09:19 AM
I am SO confused... are all the answers correct?
1. Flimsiplast is more commonly called flimsy in the SW universe, yes.

2. Darth Maul built C-3PX? I don't recall Maul being a part of the Dark Horse Droids series... I would've said Kalarba Enterprises or something.

3. Callista's training partner was... Kam Solistar? He was unique because he was a replica human/droid? He was killed but sacrificed his body for Callista's spirit?

4. The first EU thing to show up in the films was... the Imperial Landing Craft in SW:ANH:SE? Because that scene occurs before the swoop and Outrider do in the Mos Eisley part.

I dunno... :confused:

dr_evazan22
01-24-2004, 04:42 PM
BCJ, what answer were you looking for for your question? Was flimsy correct? Or at least what you had in mind?

As for my question about the EU in the movies, you make a good point there about the swoops and Outrider, but the answer that I was looking for was Coruscant. So the mistake was mine.

Tycho, it doesn't look like anyone knows your answer. Can you tell us, or do we have to go read City of the Jedi, or whatever it was called?

JediTricks
01-25-2004, 03:01 AM
Boba Fett was in the films before Coruscant, he was EU first (in the SW Holiday Special) before ESB came out. And if the argument is made for Fett being designed to be in ESB, then that argument is doubly strong for Coruscant which was fully fleshed out in pre-ANH concept designs (except the name itself).

Bel-Cam Jos
01-25-2004, 09:37 AM
See? And all you think it's so easy being a teacher! You just make up test questions and let're rip! No chance at any confusion at all... :rolleyes:

Yes, dr_e, both flimsiplast and flimsy were correct.

I am so tempted to break out my Children of the Jedi (I think that was the novel with Callista) and Droids paperback to find out the answers, but I'll rely on my fading memory instead and not know the truth.

C'mon, c'mon... answer 'em! I gotta go... start a new question! :crazed:

Eternal Padawan
01-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Four spacecraft survived the assault on the first Death Star. Name the survivng pilots/copilots, their ships, and the EU medium in which the most obscure pilot was fleshed out. Bonus points if you can name his current whereabouts in SW continuity (NJO and beyond).

Provide the current whereabouts of these famous film lightsabers. Anakin's (given to Luke by Obi-Wan in ANH), Obi-Wan Kenobi's (used against Vader in ANH), Luke's green saber (built between ESB and ROJ), and Vader's.

They don't use "glass" in the SW galaxy. What do they use?

They don't drink "coffee" in the SW galaxy. What do they drink?

They don't have "bathrooms" in the SW galaxy. Where do they go?

dr_evazan22
01-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Fisrt EP's questions...

Ships... 2 X-Wings, Luke's and Wedge's (red 2 and 5); the Falcon, with Han and Chewie; and A Y-Wing, I don't remember who was flying it tho.

Lightsabers... Ani's was recovered at Bespin and was given to Luuke. After Luuke was destroyed it was given to Mara Jade by Luke. If I remember correctly. Not sure if she's still using it or not. Is this right? The others?

Transparasteel.

I think they just call it caf. Real imaginative. At least at teh beginning of Heir To The Empire they had Luke drinking hot chocolate.

Refreshers.

Hmm, I did clearly say the 5 movies, but I would consider anything that was produced by LucasFilm as canon also, like the Holiday Special and the horrid Ewok movies. I wouldn't include animated series like Droids or the Ewoks tho because while they ultimately had to get some kind of approval from Lucas(Film) it was someone else's story and ideas.

And while a planet-city may've been thought of for the OT it wasn't until the Thrawn trilogy that it was 'seen' in the SW galaxy, then shown in the SE.

Kidhuman
01-25-2004, 11:11 PM
They don't drink "coffee" in the SW galaxy. What do they drink?

They don't have "bathrooms" in the SW galaxy. Where do they go?

They drink Jawa juice

and they stop off on Endor and pick a tree. :D

Sidiously Darth
01-26-2004, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=Eternal Padawan]Four spacecraft survived the assault on the first Death Star. Name the survivng pilots/copilots, their ships, and the EU medium in which the most obscure pilot was fleshed out. Bonus points if you can name his current whereabouts in SW continuity (NJO and beyond).
[QUOTE]

This looks like fun!

Keyan Farlander was the Y-Wing pilot according to LucasArts and the PC game X-Wing. He was a pilot instructor for Luke's Jedi Academy prior to NJO and was most recently part of the Jedi that showed up in the Unifying Force.

How many "Tusken" Jedi are known to have existed in the SW Universe?

What species was the bounty hunter Boushh before Black Sun put him down and Leia took his clothes? And who do they hate the most?

dr_evazan22
01-26-2004, 09:07 AM
What species was the bounty hunter Boushh before Black Sun put him down and Leia took his clothes? And who do they hate the most?

I really don't know the answer, but for some reason it seems as if every BH in the SW universe has had some type of run-in with Han where Han gets the better of them. Therefore, every BH has a mad-on for Han.

El Chuxter
01-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Jeez. This is getting hairy! Let's answer what's out here before throwing out more. :)

BCJ, it was established in one of those Scholastic mail-away books that Maul built C-3PX, sorta a bad parallel to Ani building 3PO. I've never read it, since those are tough to come by without a subscription.

So far there are two "Tusken" Jedi, Sharad Hett and A'Sharad Hett. The latest issue of Republic says, though, that both were fully human.

Obi-Wan's saber was kept by Vader in his castle, recovered by Anakin Solo, and I have no idea of its whereabouts now. Vader's was presumed destroyed in the Death Star II, I believe. And I believe Luke still uses his green one.

JediTricks
01-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Hmm, I did clearly say the 5 movies, but I would consider anything that was produced by LucasFilm as canon also, like the Holiday Special and the horrid Ewok movies. I wouldn't include animated series like Droids or the Ewoks tho because while they ultimately had to get some kind of approval from Lucas(Film) it was someone else's story and ideas.That dog won't hunt, Monsignor. ;) If you are counting the Ewok films as canon but not the Droids or Ewoks cartoons, then the Holiday Special is well below the Droids/Ewoks cartoon level - Lucasfilm didn't produce the Holiday Special any more than they did Droids/Ewoks, Smith-Hemion did the special and Lucas claims he actively stayed as far away from it as possible. In fact, the cartoon segment with Fett was produced by Nelvana who later did the very same Droids and Ewoks cartoons that you're saying are non-canon.

Sidiously Darth
01-26-2004, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=El Chuxter]So far there are two "Tusken" Jedi, Sharad Hett and A'Sharad Hett. The latest issue of Republic says, though, that both were fully human.[QUOTE]

Yes, they are both human but we don't really know what a Tusken looks like. Also, to take a quote from Yoda, "There is another." It's a bit of a stretch but I think this person should be included.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Four spacecraft survived the assault on the first Death Star. Name the survivng pilots/copilots, their ships, and the EU medium in which the most obscure pilot was fleshed out. Bonus points if you can name his current whereabouts in SW continuity (NJO and beyond).

Wasn't Tycho Chelku (sp?) sick with Space Flu (??) or something and couldn't join the fighters? Tycho is currently married to Winter and living on Coruscant. Wedge Antilles and Luke Skywalker had X-Wings, with astromechs Whistler and R2-D2, respectively. Han Solo and Chewbacca were in a YT-1300 Corellian freighter. The Y-Wing Pilot was Forest Gump (I have no idea on that one).

This looks like fun!

Keyan Farlander was the Y-Wing pilot according to LucasArts and the PC game X-Wing. He was a pilot instructor for Luke's Jedi Academy prior to NJO and was most recently part of the Jedi that showed up in the Unifying Force.

How many "Tusken" Jedi are known to have existed in the SW Universe?

Two Tusken Jedi? I have no idea.

Boushh was Ubese. Is "they" Black Sun? If so, I'd go with the Hutts. If "they" means Xizor or any Falleen, I'd say Vader, since he killed most of Xizor's family.

Sidiously Darth
01-27-2004, 01:10 PM
Boushh was Ubese. Is "they" Black Sun? If so, I'd go with the Hutts. If "they" means Xizor or any Falleen, I'd say Vader, since he killed most of Xizor's family.

Ubese is correct. The other part of my question, who did they hate? The same group of people that everyone liked to dump on. Law Enforcement, no just kidding. It was the Jedi. :rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
02-09-2004, 10:49 AM
I have no idea if all our queries have been correctly completed, but here goes:

Where was the Los City of the Jedi located? (And yes, I apologize for bringing up painful memories for those who read the book in which this takes place)

Sidiously Darth
02-09-2004, 06:31 PM
I have no idea if all our queries have been correctly completed, but here goes:

Where was the Los City of the Jedi located? (And yes, I apologize for bringing up painful memories for those who read the book in which this takes place)

Okay, technically there are only 2 Tusken Jedi but Tahiri was also raised by Tusken Raiders. So, that kind of makes 3. :ermm:

Okay Bel, your question does bring up bad memories. The Lost City of the Jedi is located inside Yavin 4. There's a lift tube located in some ruins that leads to it.

Here's a tough one. How many children does Baron Fel have? You better be up on current readings to get this one.

Card Dreamer
03-20-2004, 02:11 PM
There are 5 children of Fel
They are:

1.) Davin
2.) Chak
3.) Jag
4.) Cherith
5.) Wyn

It is speculated that there might be 1-2 more, but the official count as of now is 5....

Card Dreamer
03-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Okay, here's a nice little EU Q.

How many aspects/cults are there to the Force?

Bel-Cam Jos
03-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Okay, here's a nice little EU Q.

How many aspects/cults are there to the Force?
Hmm... interesting query.
I'd go with:
1) Light side (Jedi)
2) Dark side (Sith)
3) Witches of Dathomir version
4) Living Force
5) Unifying Force
6) Uh... Cult of Personality? :confused:

Sidiously Darth
03-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I'd go with:
1) Light side (Jedi)
2) Dark side (Sith)
4) Living Force
5) Unifying Force

Seems like a good stab at answering that question.

Which Sith started the traditions of "Only 2, a Master & an Apprentice"? This is an easy one. :D

Card Dreamer
03-23-2004, 09:55 PM
I'd go with:
1) Light side (Jedi)
2) Dark side (Sith)
4) Living Force
5) Unifying Force
Not bad, but actually, not quite right either.

1.) Jedi (Light Side)
2.) Dark Side
3.) Sith (they are seperare because a dark Jedi isn't always a Sith and vice versa. Sith have teachings and guidelines, DJ do not).
4.) Potentium (sp?) from NJO
5.) <forget name> of cult from I, Jedi
6.) White Current (Black Fleet Crisis)

Unifying Force/Living Force I really don't consider to be true cults/groups of the Force simply because the same group follows one or the other (Light Side Jedi). it's more aphilosophy that DOES deserve honorable mention here...

Card Dreamer
03-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Sidiously Darth, I believe it was Darth Bane.....

Is Leia an official Jedi?

El Chuxter
03-24-2004, 12:07 PM
No. She began training but never finished.

I'd also throw in the Bandu Gora as another Force-based cult. Then there's the religion of the Askani, and whatever the name of the religion Ephant Mon started. There are tons of Force cults out there! :)

Card Dreamer
03-24-2004, 08:58 PM
No. She began training but never finished.
Wrong. Corellia Trilogy. At the (almost forceful) advice of mon Mothman, Luke declares Leia an official Jedi, claiming Jedi serve many different functions, and hers is as important as most.

I'd also throw in the Bandu Gora as another Force-based cult. Then there's the religion of the Askani, and whatever the name of the religion Ephant Mon started. There are tons of Force cults out there! :)
Hmm, I haven't heard of those? what sources are those from?

How many Lightsabers does Leia have?

El Chuxter
03-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Oooh, you got me. You didn't actually use the word "Knight" in your question, so I got fooled. :beard:

The Bandu Gora are a cult started by Dooku's former Padawan (I forget her name). They cause trouble for both the Republic and the Sith, so Sidious tells Dooku to take them down (and mentions the need for a suitable host for cloning his army). Dooku decides to kill two birds with one stone, placing an enormous bounty on her head and thinking whichever non-Force trained bounty hunter can off her will be a worthy host. It's from the Bounty Hunter video game.

Card Dreamer
03-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Oooh, you got me. You didn't actually use the word "Knight" in your question, so I got fooled. :beard:

Ah, sorry about that. I didn't think about that. For me, the word Jedi means Knight or Master....padawans, students, adepts, aren't true jedi (I base this on Vader's comment about Luke not being a Jedi yet in ESB and Yoda declaring Luke would not be a Jedi until he confronted Vader in RotJ)

And thanks for the info on the BH game. I have it, but haven't beaten it...got wrapped ino other games...guess I should go back to it....

Bel-Cam Jos
03-26-2004, 07:42 PM
What does Anakin do in the opening chapters of the novel of TPM that is ironic, considering what happens in AOTC?

JediTricks
03-26-2004, 08:34 PM
This is total guessery, but didn't he dream of leading a great army or something?

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 01:56 AM
I could look this up, but I think it'd be cheating. I didn't read the book yet. JediTricks, in the movie, it was a dream that he had become a Jedi and came back to free all the slave...but he could have had a diff dream in the book. I don't know =/

Bel-Cam Jos
03-27-2004, 08:34 AM
This is total guessery, but didn't he dream of leading a great army or something?

I could look this up, but I think it'd be cheating. I didn't read the book yet. JediTricks, in the movie, it was a dream that he had become a Jedi and came back to free all the slave...but he could have had a diff dream in the book. I don't know =/
Not quite... this is from the first chapters, not the middle of the book.

p.s. This is the real definition of ironic, not the Alanis Morrisette version. Don't you think?

"It's like a metal ha-and, on your wedding day.
It's a free ri-ide, on an airspeeder chase.
It's the good advice, to stay in the Order.
And who would have thought, he'd be Vader."

Kidhuman
03-27-2004, 08:52 AM
:beard:

The Bandu Gora are a cult started by Dooku's former Padawan (I forget her name). They cause trouble for both the Republic and the Sith, so Sidious tells Dooku to take them down (and mentions the need for a suitable host for cloning his army). Dooku decides to kill two birds with one stone, placing an enormous bounty on her head and thinking whichever non-Force trained bounty hunter can off her will be a worthy host. It's from the Bounty Hunter video game.

Kamari Vosa is the young ladies name. Jango kills her and wins the competition to be cloned, offing Montross along the way.

dr_evazan22
03-27-2004, 04:09 PM
In response to BCJ's question....

A young Anakin helps a Tusken Raider near death regain his health.

Card Dreamer
03-27-2004, 07:34 PM
okay, yeah, that is weird....

Gues it's your turn to pose a Q, Dr. E

Sidiously Darth
04-03-2004, 03:24 AM
What insane female imperial admiral's father just recently showed up in the SW Insider? Nice how they are starting to tie all these EU names together.

dr_evazan22
04-03-2004, 08:28 AM
I haven't yet finished the latest Insider, but I'm going to guess that it was Admiral Daala's father that made an appearance.

Sidiously Darth
04-03-2004, 12:09 PM
That's not right Dr. E but it's not your fault. I made a big mistake in my question. She was not an admiral but the head of Imperial Intelligence, like her father before her. Now that I've straightened that out, who is she?

dr_evazan22
04-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Iceheart.

I remember seeing her father in the CIS Shadowfeed, or Republic News, but I knew she wasn't an admiral.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-08-2004, 10:04 AM
Well, since "Iceheart" was her nickname, I guess the answer'd actually be Mr. Isard, if it's her dad. Her first name was Ysane, or Yzaine, or Isane, or something like that.

Sidiously Darth
04-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Yes, you're both right. It's nice to see the holes filling in throughout the EU. SW has the ability to continue, at least in print, for many years to come.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Nexus question!

Who owned and operated Hologram Fun World? (Extra Credit: In which book does that location occur?)

El Chuxter
04-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Oooh, BCJ[3], if I'm right you're dredging up some painful memories of Queen of the Empire (or one of those other godawful kids' books about the three-eyed son of Palpatine wanting to marry Leia). And it was owned by Lando Calrissian, while Han hung out at his (Imperial-controlled?) apartment on Bespin and Luke and company lived at the ever-popular Yavin IV pyramids and taught at the university on Dagobah.

Oh, I'm going to be sick now. :eek:

Card Dreamer
04-09-2004, 09:15 PM
they REALLY need to slap an Infinities logo on those books (actually, 2 for good measure)

Sidiously Darth
04-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Notice how Yavin 4 is full of SW history and lore. The Lost City of the Jedi, Exar Kun's spirit, the Golden Sphere and now we find out that Ventress died there(?) according to Ch. 20. What else have I left out?

Bel-Cam Jos
04-10-2004, 09:24 AM
First of all, that's correct. However, I found out that one of the Galaxy of Fear books, #4 I believe, also mentions HFW.

Notice how Yavin 4 is full of SW history and lore. The Lost City of the Jedi, Exar Kun's spirit, the Golden Sphere and now we find out that Ventress died there(?) according to Ch. 20. What else have I left out?
Well, in the NJO series, Yavin becomes a slave camp or something for the Yuuzan Vong.

New question anyone? (Don't let me pick them. I dredge up painful memories, apparently. :rolleyes: )

Kidhuman
04-10-2004, 10:06 AM
What was Dengars girlfriends name?

El Chuxter
04-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Manaroo. :)

Assajj didn't die there, though I can't wait to see the EU explanation for how Lucasfilm didn't coordinate the CW cartoon well with the comics and Assajj, Ki-Adi, Shaak Ti, and Durge pop up several months later, none the worse for wear.

Sidiously Darth
04-11-2004, 03:49 AM
I'd like to see some kind of definitive timeline with the cartoon worked in with the comics and books.

Anyway, here's a fairly new question for everyone. What planet does Boba Fett set off for in order to get the bounty on Wat Tambor?

Bel-Cam Jos
12-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Wat Tambor: trivia thread killer. :p

Here's not really a trivia question, as much as a matching test. [Forumites run away, a la Simpsons run-outside-door-slams-car-squeals-away] No wait! It'll be fun! Let me re-state that: It'll be "fun." Yeah.

How well do you know your species? Match the 26 (easy to use letters) character names with character species (only one per; they're in alphabetical order).

1.Aqualish

2.Barabel

3.Bith

4.Bothan

5.Chadra-Fan

6.Chiss

7.Devaronian

8.Drall

9.Falleen

10.Gand

11.Gran

12.Human

13.Kubaz

14.Mon Calamari

15.Ortolan

16.Quarren

17.Rodian

18.Ryn

19.Shi-ido

20.Trandoshan

21.Whipid

22.Wookiee

23.Yevetha

24.Yuuzhan Vong

25.Zabrak

26.Zeltron

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

a.Aks Moe

b.Borsk Fey'la

c.Bossk

d.Cilghal

e.Dani

f.Darth Maul

g.Droma

h.Ebrihim

i.Figran Dan

j.Garindan

k.Hoole

l.Lady Valarian

m.Mallatobuck

n.Max Rebo

o.Mitth'raw'nuruodo

p.Nil Spaar

q.Onaconda Faar

r.Ponda Baba

s.Saba Sebatyne

t.Soontir Fel

u.Tekli

v.Tessek

w.Tsavong Lah

x.Villie

y.Xizor

z.Zuckuss

Good luck, you'll need it. ;) :notascratch:

Phantom-like Menace
12-30-2010, 01:32 AM
Here are my answers mixed liberally with my guesses. Things started to get dicey when I hit the character Drall, but they really derailed when I hit the species Shi-ido, which I only decided through process of possibly erroneous elimination. I may be mixing Dani up with another character.

1--r
2--s
3--i
4--b
5--u
6--o
7--x
8--h
9--y
10--z
11--a
12--t
13--j
14--d
15--n
16--v
17--q
18--g
19--k
20--c
21--l
22--m
23--p
24--w
25--f
26--e

Bel-Cam Jos
12-30-2010, 10:49 AM
All 26 correct: your powers are strong, Phantom-like Menace; one might even say impressive, most impressive. But you haven't posted your own question yet. (I hope to find you're full of surprises).

Phantom-like Menace
12-30-2010, 01:24 PM
I was originally mixing up Dani and Danni Quee, so I immediately answered she was human only to come to Soontir Fel and scratch my head. I still have no idea who Hoole is and what a Shi-ido is. Wookieepedia here I come.

My own question? Crap in a hat. . . .

Um . . .

Okay, this took me a while to remember. Who was the Dark Lord of the Sith whose spirit lingered in the Jonex Mine Eight Eleven B mining facility and whose example as a Sith who did not let himself succumb to the lure of power of the Dark Side influenced Jacen to become Darth Caedus? Edit: Since no one has answered yet, I'll include the second part of the question that I forgot to include. What is the probable origin of his name?

This is from the only Legacy of the Jedi book I've read.

JediTricks
01-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I looked it up, the answer to that Wat Tambor question (that guy asked it almost the day that book came out, so not surprised nobody knew it) is the VERY unfortunately-named "Xagobah". And a pox on the author who uncreatively came up with that awful planet name.

I looked up the most recent answer as well, but since I didn't "know" it, I won't steal anybody else's thunder.