PDA

View Full Version : Knights of the Old Republic Rocks! (PC Version)

jad
01-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Folks i'm sure this might have already been discussed but I just wanted to start a discussion to share my enthusiasm for this fantastic title. I don't own an xbox so I had to wait until the PC Version came out. Plus I recently got a brand new super fast PC so I can run the game flawlessly.

I can't praise this game enough. To me it is truly my favorite Star Wars video game ever! The graphics are awsome, the animation is awsome, the locations are so alive with movement, color, and texture. You really feel like you're in a real world. BioWare has managed to create some of the best realtime facial and body movements ever in video games. Not only that but the story, and dialogue are fantastic. I also feel that the voice acting is some of the best i've ever heard.

The game play is also great, very fun and never gets boring. I've seen the xbox version as well, and they did a fantastic job adapting this console game to the pc.

I'm sure i'm not alone in my praise of this game. If you would like to share your thoughts or enthusiasm, I'd love to hear it. And if you haven't got a chance to play this title, if you have the opportunity I highly recommend it!