PDA

View Full Version : wat tambor figure with holographic ship

good shot jansen
01-22-2004, 08:40 AM
i just noticed that there is a small holographic ship included with the 3 3/4" wat tambor figure.

does anyone here have one? and if so, is the figure worth getting for the small space ship?

also, what size is the ship? as i've only seen pictures of the packaged figure, i can't quite determine the scale. i'm assuming the ship is approximately the same size as the t-16 that came with the luke figure awhile back.

i'm just trying to figure out if i should pursue acquiring one of these.

bobafrett
01-22-2004, 08:59 AM
The small ship is kinda cool, but I'm not sure that it is worth buying the figure for, unless you can get it on clearance. I personally collect for the figures. The small holographic ship sits,snaps on the console. I like the shyhopper model that comes with the Luke figure better, but then I'm an OT fan.

vulcantouch
01-22-2004, 12:21 PM
bf: "I personally collect for the figures"
-in that case, might be interested that i've been seeking a holoship in trade (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=302011&postcount=17), mebbe we can hepp each udder out :cool:
vt

JediTricks
01-23-2004, 01:54 AM
It's pretty small, not bad but not MM quality either. I gather there's another holo ship (or ships) in this scale with the Geonosian War Room set too.

jeddah
01-23-2004, 05:04 AM
Someone PLEASE tell me what this bloody ship is? All I;ve read is how it is this and that, and none of you ragbags are saying what kind of ship it is.

I'm really getting quite angry about it all!

:frus: :dis:

jeddah

good shot jansen
01-23-2004, 08:12 AM
whooops, sorry 'bout that.

it's the ship that looks like a marital aid :eek:, the one that the republic gunship destroys while it's trying to take off during the final batle in aotc. specifically, it's the one where someone (i forget who) says, "target that ship"

here's a link to a photo of the carded figure

http://www.starworldtoys.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/217

(why is html code off? and can i turn it on, or is it a feature that's now been disabled? :frus: )

follow up: i just did a hyper link test in the test area and it worked, i wonder why it didn't work here, i though it had to do with html code being off, but as usual i'm wrong

i have no idea who's ship it is (trade federation? genosian? screaming polygots?), but it is present during the battle, it is trying to take off, and it's being targeted by clones.

JediTricks
01-23-2004, 10:39 PM
HTML has been off since day 1, you can post links using VB code, or just drop the link there, but HTML no.

The ship in question is a Techno Union ship I guess, you can see it here: http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=30619

jeddah
01-26-2004, 04:51 AM
whooops, sorry 'bout that.

it's the ship that looks like a marital aid :eek:, the one that the republic gunship destroys while it's trying to take off during the final batle in aotc. specifically, it's the one where someone (i forget who) says, "target that ship"

I have no idea who's ship it is (trade federation? genosian? screaming polygots?), but it is present during the battle, it is trying to take off, and it's being targeted by clones.

<'Marital aid' s******>

Thanks JT and GSJ :) :D

Not the most inspiring ship, is it...?

jeddah

JediTricks
01-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Not the most inspiring ship, is it...?You just described my feelings on 3/4ths of the prequel ships. :bored:

bobafrett
01-27-2004, 12:33 AM
You just described my feelings on 3/4ths of the prequel ships. :bored:

Now if it were more like the X-Wing packed in with the Jorge Sacul figure, or perhaps a mini holo TIE fighter, that would appeal to me more than this ship that looks like a suppository. :p

AndyW
01-29-2004, 11:01 AM
What ship is it out of interest?

AndyW
01-29-2004, 11:06 AM
Ignore me, for some reason the whole thread didn't load so I didn't see the link that was posted :)