PDA

View Full Version : were the dignitaries in seperate waves?

Devo
01-22-2004, 03:32 PM
I found a single Janus Greejatus among what appears to have been the latest Saga wave of Elan, Obi and Aya at Forbidden planet dublin but haven't found Kren Blista vanee-what gives? Is Janus the first or second dignitary. If I've missed Kren I'll be pis*ed.

DarthChuckMc
01-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Yep, seperate waves.

Janus is #1. He's with Obi, Ayy, Elan, Padme Lars', Bail, McQ Trooper.

Kren Blista comes with Luke Hoth, Achk Med Beq, Hoth Rebel, R-3PO.

Kren Blista and Achk Med are pegwarming at some Orlando, FL Target stores for $1.18 on clearence.

Devo
01-22-2004, 03:56 PM
ah good then I don't think I've missed him or the other figures you mentioned. thanks. I can sleep well now. :)

Silent Chazz
01-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Janus is ONLY in that Wave? That stinks as My walmart never got that Wave and I need Janus and The Emperor for a Diorama I wanna do (I have Kren).

Devo
01-23-2004, 07:40 PM
It'd be really annoying having one and not the other of these figures. I know thats completism but its just two figures-and two cool OT figures at that. I have Lt.Faytonni but Ack med bek isn't essential in my book as he's a prequel figure. T'would be a shame to not have both the dignitaries though, a blight on my collection.

Good luck finding Janus Chazz, it was a stroke of luck that there was one left for me to pick up after the christmas period. Still on the lookout for Kren myself, 2004 waves haven't landed on my island yet.