PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this is a repeat......

Emperor Howdy
12-06-2001, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't know....I don't watch "Third Rock from the Sun" or whatever that much........but last night they had an episode where the chick/alien Sally becomes famous for kicking Mark Hamill's arse in a restaurant. There was a lot of SW references which is always cool. His cameo showed he's still a whining sissy, but it was pretty much a funny show.

:Pirate: "Arrgh, shiver'me'timbers"

master jedi
12-06-2001, 10:08 PM
It's an old episode. I don't think Mark Hamill did a really good acting job in it.

Wolfwood319
12-06-2001, 11:10 PM
It's just another example of Mark Hamill playing "Mark Hamill, the guy who played Luke Skywalker."

That's most of what he has done in the last decade or so. That, and his voice talents on numerous cartoons, including The Joker, on the Batman Animated Series.

GNT
12-07-2001, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
It's just another example of Mark Hamill playing "Mark Hamill, the guy who played Luke Skywalker."

That's most of what he has done in the last decade or so. That, and his voice talents on numerous cartoons, including The Joker, on the Batman Animated Series.

And in The Simpsons as himself,Homer becomes his bodyguard :)

"Use the forks"

JediTricks
12-07-2001, 03:21 AM
This is a repeat (since the show ended last season and has been airing only in syndication since), but the great thing about reruns you haven't seen is, it's new to you! I think Hamill should try to get more screen work that isn't SW-related.