PDA

View Full Version : Back in Black footage from The Duel

Phantom-like Menace
01-26-2004, 08:33 PM
I've watched the Back in Black stuff a couple of times, and aside from saying that some of the lightsaber stuff between Anakin and Obi-wan looks pretty nice, I have to ask a question:

At one point is Obi-wan squaring off against three lightsaber-wielding opponents wearing greenscreen body suits? That's what it looks like to me. I'm not enormously familiar with the latest spoilers (neither am I afraid to hear them), so would anybody have any idea what is happening there?

[DSS]Pedr0
01-26-2004, 09:29 PM
I've watched the Back in Black stuff a couple of times, and aside from saying that some of the lightsaber stuff between Anakin and Obi-wan looks pretty nice, I have to ask a question:

At one point is Obi-wan squaring off against three lightsaber-wielding opponents wearing greenscreen body suits? That's what it looks like to me. I'm not enormously familiar with the latest spoilers (neither am I afraid to hear them), so would anybody have any idea what is happening there?
Could be anything actually. Royal Guards. Gen. Grievous' men, Separitist soldiers using the weapon shown on Hyperspace that looks like a glass tube with electronics in it.

derek
01-26-2004, 09:31 PM

rumor is they are general grevious' men, and they have some kind of "force pike" or something like that. it's supposidly something that can stand up to a saber without being cut in half.....i think. if i'm wrong, someone let me know.:)

jad
01-27-2004, 11:51 AM
I recall that there was a diary which described the scene a bit on the official site. If you have hyperspace check it out. When I get a chance later I might paraphrase it for those who don't have hyperspace and are interested.