PDA

View Full Version : Where to get soft case for carded deep-bubble Saga figs?

JediTricks
01-29-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm not looking for those hard acrylic cases, just the thin plastic cases like those Star Cases from Pro-Tech. I only need 1 but it has to fit the deeper bubbles of the Saga figures, specifically Jorg Sacul. I have had terrible luck getting my mitts on this, everybody I tried had only the ones that fit the POTJ and before bubbles. Any clues?

plasticfetish
01-29-2004, 12:59 PM
but it has to fit the deeper bubbles of the Saga figures
Are you talking about the ones that are just a little over 2" deep?
I get mine at Amazing Comics in Long Beach (S. of 405 on Bellflower.)

I found this place online that has them and the deeper "Star Case 2" for a better price...

http://www.wholesalecases.com/star-wars-supplies.html

Turbowars
01-29-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm not looking for those hard acrylic cases, just the thin plastic cases like those Star Cases from Pro-Tech. I only need 1 but it has to fit the deeper bubbles of the Saga figures, specifically Jorg Sacul. I have had terrible luck getting my mitts on this, everybody I tried had only the ones that fit the POTJ and before bubbles. Any clues?Just got a case of them and I can give you one for $1.25. If you just could find the time to stop by. Oh and I got them from the place that Plastic just linked to. Case of 50 with free shipping.

JediTricks
01-30-2004, 12:15 AM
I don't know which cases are which anymore, unfortunately when they redid the Star Case to accomodate the Ep 1 Destroyer Droid 2 (that was the figure, right?) with the big bubble, and then they had to redo the cases again to accomodate Saga figures, the market had so many of those middle versions that I can't remember which one is which, and I'm not even 100% sure my memory is up to date on all of that.

Thanks for the link to that site, that helps clear it up a lot.

Sorry Turbo, I'm not a convenient fellow. ;)

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 12:25 AM
Sorry Turbo, I'm not a convenient fellow. ;)Apparently. No more offers from me.

JediTricks
01-30-2004, 01:22 AM
Sorry dude, I can't help it, I'm just not on that side of town that often.

bobafett07728
01-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Do these Star Case 2 fit Ephant Mon? I am looking for a case for this figure. Thanks.

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Do these Star Case 2 fit Ephant Mon? I am looking for a case for this figure. Thanks.No, you have to get a custom acrylic case made. I got one for 18 bucks.

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Sorry dude, I can't help it, I'm just not on that side of town that often.You don't have to say sorry to me. I'm not the one looking for this stuff. :)

plasticfetish
01-30-2004, 01:29 PM
No, you have to get a custom acrylic case made. I got one for 18 bucks.
Hey, who made yours? I'd like to get one for mine.

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 03:11 PM
It was Oscar's cases. Here's the link.http://www.kennertoys.com/cases/cases.htm

plasticfetish
01-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Oh cool! That's a nice case with the rounded top... and only $11. Great, thanks!