PDA

View Full Version : Best place to Order Figure Cases online?

jad
01-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Just wanted to get some opinions on the best place to order a case of figures online. My area is pretty dry as of late, and i'm thinking we might have a bit of a repeat of last late winter and spring in my area. Rather than spending so much time and money on gas I figured I'd look into ordering some cases for a change. Basically I want to know what the best is considering factors such as price, speediness of delivery, getting them before or atleast around the same time as retail. So I guess i'm looking more at preordering than just plain ordering. Any responses will be most appreciated. Thanks :)

bobafett07728
01-30-2004, 11:06 AM
I've ordered cases from Entertainment Earth, and have been pleased with their service. The cases run about $64.99, which is a little more than retail. The cases have always arrived in great condition, with no damage. With the exception of the last wave of '03, and the first wave of '04, I have gotten all of my assortments well before I have seen them in stores. I don't buy cases all the time, but when I have, I have been happy. Some cases aren't economical due to the ammount of extras that come in the case (Clone Wars assortments come to mind,) so I try to get assortments that will only have two, or three extras. I can usually get rid of a few extras, but you'l want to avoid getting bogged down with your own personal "peg-warmers." Since the 12" line has been almost non-existant at retail, I have been buying cases of them. I'm pretty sure there are other sellers out there, but I have been using Entertainment Earth since Episode I.

jad
01-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the input, it's most appreciated :) I was checking EE out and they do look like the best. With shipping the figures really only come to about 6 bucks each. And when you consider how much time effort, and gas you spend on finding each figure you want, I think it will be worth it for some cases of figures.

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Yeah EE is the way to go.