PDA

View Full Version : HOF Series-Chance to release Ephant Mon again

rust
01-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Dear Hasbro,
I see you are starting a new rehash Series. It would be a good Idea t orereleqase Ephant Mon in this wave due to short-packings of this guy and no one buying his wave. It would be a way for to make a couple extra bucks ;)
-rust

Beast
01-29-2004, 05:47 PM
They're not really rehashes. They're just recardings of older figures. No massive change, other then the loss of painted carbon scoring on R2. And no, Ephant Mon will likely not appear in the Hall of Fame Series. The HOF series is only for main characters. And Ephant wasn't really shortpacked, it was 2-per case. Plus Hasbro said that they doubt he'd be offered again. It sucks, but like you said, stores were'nt ordering cases at the time he showed up. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rust
01-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Well, the short packings went with the no one buying it. Well, I'm ure we have a little chance ofgetting him again (Or we can start a petition like the ICMG one).

B'Omarr Monkey
01-30-2004, 11:31 AM
I keep hearing that Ephant Mon's size made him an expensive figure to make. In that case I'd be happy to see him recarded as a deluxe figure for $10-$12. I'd rather pay that than the $25+ I've been seeing it go for regularly on ebay.