PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Luke hood up/down

Banthaholic
01-29-2004, 10:32 PM
I found the remnants of Jabba's wave today, including Jedi Luke. The version they had was different than the one I already had, it had his hood down in the bubble.
I'll post a comparison pic after I dig up Luke with his hood up a bit later.

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Another variant huh, I'd like to see it.

Banthaholic
01-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Another variant huh, I'd like to see it.
Sorry it took awhile. I had to repair my photo-software. Somehow got damaged, and was crashing my computer when I was trying to upload a pic.

Here you go! JediTricks might need to redue his review ;)

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Sorry it took awhile. I had to repair my photo-software. Somehow got damaged, and was crashing my computer when I was trying to upload a pic.

Here you go! JediTricks might need to redue his review ;)Very cool, I'd like to have one of those.

JediTricks
01-30-2004, 10:18 PM
Well, I'm not likely to redo my review over this, since A) I don't own one like that ;) and B) I have only heard of this 1 sighting, so it still could be a fluke from the plant. However, if this is a real variation, I guess the review would be amended to a 3 instead of the 2.5 I gave it. Oh yeah, and I suppose it'd be newsworthy too, that ol' chestnut. :D When Steve gets back, email him about this thread.

Banthaholic
01-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm not likely to redo my review over this, since A) I don't own one like that ;) and B) I have only heard of this 1 sighting, so it still could be a fluke from the plant. However, if this is a real variation, I guess the review would be amended to a 3 instead of the 2.5 I gave it. Oh yeah, and I suppose it'd be newsworthy too, that ol' chestnut. :D When Steve gets back, email him about this thread.
Thsi version should be shipping with the Jabba's Palace wave, at least that's how I found it. So I guess time will tell. Although I definitely like how it shows off Luke's face instead of hiding it.

Turbowars
01-30-2004, 11:58 PM
Thsi version should be shipping with the Jabba's Palace wave, at least that's how I found it. So I guess time will tell. Although I definitely like how it shows off Luke's face instead of hiding it.Looks as you are correct about the variant. Here's pic of one on e-bay and it states it came out of the Palace wave.