PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Episode 3 pics!

-Durge-
01-30-2004, 12:09 AM
Here we go..

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-30-2004, 06:12 PM
Since you're a new guy, I can understand. These pics are a few months old. Thanks anyway!

-Durge-
01-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Really, well they are new to me...sorry for the mistake.

scruffziller
01-31-2004, 09:25 AM
I haven't seen them yet. Thanx Durge.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-31-2004, 10:39 AM
Yeah, they're new to me as well. These were probably posted in the forums when i was on my "not going to see any spoilers" period.
Yeah, that lasted, oh about, 55 hours??? thanks Durge! :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Yeah, these were in the Insider with Obi-Wan on the cover. There's been two since then.

Oh well, nice to see a few people still enjoying them. :p

-Durge-
01-31-2004, 07:35 PM
Well I'am glad some people found them new. :)

scruffziller
02-02-2004, 07:18 AM
I had cancelled my subscription to the Insider so I would have missed them.

-Durge-
02-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I thought they were new, thats why I posted them.:)

kwyjibo111
02-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Hey great pictures thanks for posting them. This is the first time I have seen them.

-Durge-
02-03-2004, 08:17 AM
Thank you.:)

arctangent
02-03-2004, 09:48 AM
they are new to me to - you can't get star wars insider in the uk.

Pendo
02-04-2004, 10:26 AM
I recieved my UK Star Wars Fan Club mailing today and they had sent their members 4 Episode III postcards. I know the images on the 1st two post cards had been seen before but I wasn't too sure about the other two so I thought I would repost them and include the captions on the back :).

#1 Anakin Skywalker develops his Jedi powers
#2 Could Anakin Skywalker be the best star pilot in the galaxy?
#3 No turning back? Anakin Skywalker makes choices which take him towards his destiny...
#4 Obi-Wan Kenobi faces many challenges in his quest to train his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker...

:)

PENDO!

arctangent
02-04-2004, 10:55 AM
whilst nice, those photos are fairly bland and don't give much away and do we really need three photos of hayden? the uk star wars fan club is basically rubbish, which is why i didn't bother to renew my membership.

they were supposed to offer us exclusive toys, etc - they only offered stuff you could get anywhere but at a higher price and the final straw was the inclusion in the newsletter of an article by the actree who was photographed as mara jade covering conventions that she was at. it was eighteen months old.

value for money? i think not.

-Durge-
02-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Great Pendo, One Anakin looks exactly the same pose as an episode 2 pic.....amazing.

Pendo
02-05-2004, 08:40 AM
whilst nice, those photos are fairly bland and don't give much away and do we really need three photos of hayden? the uk star wars fan club is basically rubbish, which is why i didn't bother to renew my membership.

they were supposed to offer us exclusive toys, etc - they only offered stuff you could get anywhere but at a higher price and the final straw was the inclusion in the newsletter of an article by the actree who was photographed as mara jade covering conventions that she was at. it was eighteen months old.

value for money? i think not.
I agree with that about the UKSWFC, and I think that's why that was the last ever mailing. I think they got the picture that it was unpopular and awful, so there'll be no more. But they've been trying to convince fans to sign up for the Star Wars Magazine, but you can just buy that in a shop so not really much point in subscribing :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

arctangent
02-05-2004, 10:07 AM
I agree with that about the UKSWFC, and I think that's why that was the last ever mailing. I think they got the picture that it was unpopular and awful, so there'll be no more. But they've been trying to convince fans to sign up for the Star Wars Magazine, but you can just buy that in a shop so not really much point in subscribing :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

i did see on a website somewhere that they are trying to relaunch it (again) and i answered an online questionnaire regarding what i would like to see from a new fan club. i just don't think there are enough hardcore star wars fans in the uk to keep a fan club going, especially when info is so readily available on the net, so i doubt it will happen - there have been two failed attempts at it now.

the reason they were trying to get you to subscribe to star wars magazine is that the fan club is (was?) run by titan publishing who also just happen to publish the uk star wars magazine. they are obviously trying to cut their losses.