PDA

View Full Version : After Episode III Wishlist

Silent Chazz
01-30-2004, 07:39 AM
I didn't know where to put this as it may or may not pertain to Saga (Hey, POTFII lasted a long time, Saga may or may not), so I put it here. I apologize if a thread like this has come up before.

Since Episode 3 is the last SW Movie and Hasbro has the license until 2018, Hasbro's pretty much going to have to make more EU figures to keep interest in the line. This brings me to believe we'll eventually get NJO era figures. I am so hoping for the following:

Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Boba Fett with removable helmet and two blasters (think of KE Jango)
Mandalorians

What are some of the figures on your EU Wishlist?

Kidhuman
01-30-2004, 01:05 PM
The Solo kids are on my list too.

I would love to see more Alien species. I cant recall all of the names right now but a Ysalmiri would be cool, some wookie figures, Talon Karde, A few Jedi(from the Shadowhunter). I havent read many books, but those are the ones that I would like to see. There are more but I cant think of the names right now.

evenflow
02-01-2004, 08:55 AM
I am contemplating if i really want to make the list of EU figures I want. I will do a short short list.

Kir Kanos
Carnor Jax
Qui-lon Vos
Master Vodo Baas
Ulic Quel Droma
Nomi Sunrider
VIma Sunrider
Tott Doneeta
Anakin Solo
Jacen Solo
Jania Solo
Pregnant Leia
Guri
Leebo
Jodo Kast
Lowbacca

Silent Chazz
02-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Guri eh? Yeah, we definately need MORE SOTE figures. Namely:
Luke with brownish vest
Guri in her Blue Dress
Half-nekkid Leia in Xizor's Palace
a correct scale Chewbacca with Crewcutt hairdo (heck, they could just kitbash with a Saga Cloud City Escape Chewie with a new headsculpt)
Better-articulated Xizor, updated sculpt
better-articulated Dash Rendar, updated sculpt
Dash Rendar in Snowspeeder Pilot Gear
Leebo
better looking Swoop with a new Swoop Rider (that looks like the Swoop Riders in the SOTE video game and on ANH:SE)
Lando in Stormtrooper armor
Swoop with either Dash or Luke
Boba Fett with Han Solo Carbonite block
better-articulated Leia in Boushh disguise, updated sculpt
And a few others I prolly can't think of right now

Reefer Shark
02-01-2004, 02:57 PM
I'd like to see lines based on the Tales of the Jedi, and Crimson Empire comic series.

TOTJ:
Ulic Qel Droma
Cay Qel Droma
Exar Khun
Nomi Sunriser
Odan Urr
Tott Doneeta
Warb Null (now that would be sweet!)
And many more that I cant remember the names right now

Crimson empire:
They could just do a 2 pack with Carnor Jax & Kir Kanos and I would be happy with that :D.