PDA

View Full Version : Jedi-Con 2004 Exclusive Figure 2 Pack.

Battle Droid
01-30-2004, 09:51 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2004/01/news20040130_10.html

Kidhuman
01-30-2004, 10:27 PM
That is a nice looking set.I want one.

Banthaholic
01-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Dang, that'll cost me a few $$$'s But darn it looks cool!

Reefer Shark
01-30-2004, 10:39 PM
Nice packaging. I like the color scheme :cool:

Same-ole, same-ole figures though..... I won't be going out of my way to get this one.

Beast
01-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Cool, but I'm glad it's just old figures in a new package. Since things like the Silver Vader/Jorus Sucal just ticks off collectors cause they can't get one for their collection. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

evenflow
01-31-2004, 11:19 AM
I was ready to flip out when i saw the thread, but now i am ok with it. Its a nice package, but i wont go crazy over this one.

Turbowars
01-31-2004, 12:59 PM
I want one:cry:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-31-2004, 01:06 PM
I got my fair share of red clones and SBDs at KB for $2, I think I can go without.

B'Omarr Monkey
01-31-2004, 11:49 PM
Ditto. Nice packaging, but as for what's inside, so what. I concur though about figures like Jorg Sacul. I don't think that there should be show exclusives of new figures. Exclusives through the fan club, Fruit Loops, or whatever are one thing, because there's ways to get them without traveling to some show.

stillakid
02-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Ditto. Nice packaging, but as for what's inside, so what. I concur though about figures like Jorg Sacul. I don't think that there should be show exclusives of new figures. Exclusives through the fan club, Fruit Loops, or whatever are one thing, because there's ways to get them without traveling to some show.

I have to agree with that although what the hell does it matter what I think when it comes to Hasbro Marketing? :rolleyes:

Still, I managed to purchase one of the C3PO exclusives from one of those German Conventions so I'll make a stab at this one as well. It always costs a bunch, but it would cost me a whole lot more to buy the plane ticket to get there in the first place. So when you look at it that way, it'll still be a bargain even if they are just old figures. The packaging is the thing so they wouldn't be liberated anyhow. In my house anyway... ;)

Turbowars
02-01-2004, 01:05 PM
I have to agree with that although what the hell does it matter what I think when it comes to Hasbro Marketing? :rolleyes:

Still, I managed to purchase one of the C3PO exclusives from one of those German Conventions so I'll make a stab at this one as well. It always costs a bunch, but it would cost me a whole lot more to buy the plane ticket to get there in the first place. So when you look at it that way, it'll still be a bargain even if they are just old figures. The packaging is the thing so they wouldn't be liberated anyhow. In my house anyway... ;)I got that 3PO as well off e-bay for 35 bucks. It was from the same show as this 2 pack. I think if we wait awhile we can get this 2 pack at a decent price.

stillakid
02-01-2004, 03:28 PM
I got that 3PO as well off e-bay for 35 bucks. It was from the same show as this 2 pack. I think if we wait awhile we can get this 2 pack at a decent price.

Let me know when you start seeing them. Maybe we can get a package price from somebody. :)

Turbowars
02-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Let me know when you start seeing them. Maybe we can get a package price from somebody. :)Will do, but I thought we would see some that leaked out already.