PDA

View Full Version : I got the EPISODE III SCRIPT!!! ***NO LIE***

-Durge-
01-31-2004, 03:35 AM
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/plot.html

Thank you.

Beast
01-31-2004, 04:05 AM
Ugh, Super Shadow. That guy is so full of crap it's not even funny. Looks like all he did was combine all the rumors and spoilers that have leaked into a plot synopsis. But it's not the script. He's claimed for years to be best buddies with Lucas. And Lucas gives him all this info to post. Most of that so-called Script synopsis has popped up in the past. :rolleyes:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The 'Xir
01-31-2004, 03:11 PM
Yeah not saying that some of this won't happen, but it's complete BS, I mean why Say Anakin cuts off 1 or maybe both of Dooku's arms, if this is really script material? I'd think you'd know what exactly happens. Also like saying on a planet never before seen in the SW universe Ben searches for Gen. Grievous! Once again why describe it like that and just come out with the name of the planet if the guy were to actually know anything!
It's fun reading but I hope ya got a big shovel!

-Durge-
01-31-2004, 06:28 PM
I understand what you guys mean...

darthzirock
01-31-2004, 10:28 PM
Durge, dude, that's not even written in script plot outline form! Lucas went to film school, and so did I. Trust me, that garbage is nothing more than the Episode III rumors strung together and not even merged together very well. That SuperShadow character also claims to have the "plot script" (again, there's no such friggin' thing! it's called a "treatment") for Episodes VII-IX. That 'tard's living a complete fantasy--don't let yourself get sucked in by his lies!

stillakid
01-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Well, after reading through just a few of the posts on that guy's website, it seems that the only things dumber than him are the morons who write in questions and believe his answers. As if some knucklehead with a public website would have some "in" with George and still be able to post without reprecussions.

This doesn't even come close to being a record, but just when I think I've seen how stupid people can be, somebody always pops up and tops it. I sincerely hope that someday a virus develops which only wipes out those who lack common sense and basic intelligence. Then, and only then, will humanity finally get somewhere.

The 'Xir
02-01-2004, 12:13 AM
I guess it all depends on weather they've been unpluged from the matrix or not! ;) :D

2-1B
02-01-2004, 03:49 AM
Super Shadow . . . Harry Knowles . . . Deadeye . . . everyone knows somebody connected to these films. :rolleyes:

Beast
02-01-2004, 08:55 AM
Super Shadow . . . Harry Knowles . . . Deadeye . . . everyone knows somebody connected to these films. :rolleyes:
Why go to those posers, when you can go to me. After all, I'm George Lucas. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stillakid
02-01-2004, 10:07 AM
Why go to those posers, when you can go to me. After all, I'm George Lucas. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

With the way you consistently defend everything related to Star Wars, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. :D

2-1B
02-01-2004, 12:00 PM

But dude, I'm Rick McCallum, your right hand man and servant. You're busy in the editing room, so why not come to me instead ?

Bosskman
02-01-2004, 12:43 PM
After all the garbage he posted before TPM and AOTC came out, I'm surprised anybody takes this fool supershadow seriously.

r3pohh yeah
02-02-2004, 03:53 AM
i agree with the above supershadow is obviously a big phony idiot. one thing that hasnt been mentioned thus far is that prior to a few months ago super shadow had a number of clone sites that charged admission to read the "real ep. 3 scripts". it wouls ask for a credit card # etc. so not only is supershadow a fool but he is also a fool who doesnt mind priffiting off the mentally chalanged who actually paid for his B.S.

plo koon 200
02-02-2004, 06:26 PM
When someone gets the script be sure to let me know first, thanks.

Bobajames
02-03-2004, 07:14 PM
also, has this guy ever heard of a pronoun?

InsaneJediGirl
02-05-2004, 10:40 PM
LOL

Hey Cae,If your rick I get to be Natalie :p