PDA

View Full Version : Power of the Force Millennium Minted Coin Action Figures

Rogue II
01-31-2004, 01:03 PM
Are these figures worth getting? I passed on them the first time around, but I saw the C-3PO in a hobby and he didn't look that bad. Is the Snowtrooper the same as the carded POTF2 version?

jjreason
01-31-2004, 07:28 PM
The only difference between my MMC Snowtrooper and the regular POTF2 ones is the colour of his belt.

Endor Luke and Leia aren't bad, and were only available here and in the boxes with the speeder bikes. Both took me some time to find, so I was happy to get them.

Emperor - not bad, nothing you don't have with the Flashback and POTF2 versions.

Chewie, Bespin Han and 3PO - I think they're the same of the POTF2 original carded versions.

Turbowars
01-31-2004, 08:33 PM
The only difference between my MMC Snowtrooper and the regular POTF2 ones is the colour of his belt.

Endor Luke and Leia aren't bad, and were only available here and in the boxes with the speeder bikes. Both took me some time to find, so I was happy to get them.

Emperor - not bad, nothing you don't have with the Flashback and POTF2 versions.

Chewie, Bespin Han and 3PO - I think they're the same of the POTF2 original carded versions. Hans gun has silver paint on the tip. The MMC C-3PO is coming it the Hall Of fame wave, so you can get him then.

Reefer Shark
02-01-2004, 02:10 AM
I think the endor luke & Leia were different than the speeder versions too. IIRC, the legs are different (no knee articulation in the MMC's).

Dark Marble
02-01-2004, 12:15 PM
The 3PO was also different. The red/green card versions had a head that was a little to small for its body while the coin version was corrected and has a silver leg.

Turbowars
02-01-2004, 01:01 PM
You both are correct, but figured we all knew that.

JediTricks
02-02-2004, 04:19 AM
MMC 3PO isn't based on the original red card 3PO body, it's based on the sculpt of the removable-limbs figure except the pose is a little better and he's not dirty, instead sparkling gleaming chrome - this figure is a jewel, glad to hear it's being rereleased finally. Leia and Luke were also pretty good, but nothing else in the line really requires as much attention IMO.

Rogue II
02-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just wait for 3PO to be rereleased and forget about the rest.