PDA

View Full Version : It's about time!

The 'Xir
01-31-2004, 03:40 PM
I'd like to think I'm one of the more older statesman of this forum, having become a member long before TPM ever came out joining back in 97 or 98 err something! But, with the advant of all these new forum changes my high post counts somewhere in the 1,000 to 2,000 range I think, got eliminated. As a matter of fact something went screwy with my account for about 2 to 3 months before I could finally access and post in the forums again! Well I've finally hit a noticable milestone with these new forums! This is my 500th post!!! It's about gosh darn time! YIPPEE!!! I'd just like to thank the academ.. :ermm: ahh...sorry wrong speech! :D

The 'Xir
01-31-2004, 03:44 PM
Damn I was hoping that my saber would extend further with that post, I'm still just a lowly apprentice! I feel like a kid who takes 5 years to get his associates degree at junior college...oh wait I already did that one! :rolleyes:

jjreason
01-31-2004, 07:21 PM
Cheers, 'Xir, on 500. I'll have a cocktail in your honour, and to drown my sorrow after being humiliated AGAIN by Illinois on the hardwood this afternoon. Where's Rumeal Robinson when you need him?

Kidhuman
01-31-2004, 08:30 PM
Congrats buddy. Ialwaysd thought you had more posts than that. Seen your name up here alot.

The 'Xir
02-01-2004, 01:58 AM
ThanX guys!

And sorry about your Wolverines JJ! Ever since Illinois's (I think) 88-89 team I've always liked or kept an eye on the Illini and they've been tough for the past few years now! What a day in college hoops though Tons of upsets all over the place! I think the best was Clemson over UNC!!! I just love to see all those top ACC teams go down in flames!

2-1B
02-01-2004, 04:15 AM
I was just about to click "submit post" when Chris Webber called for a timeout . . . but since we have none left, I'll have to click it anyway.

QLD
02-01-2004, 12:47 PM
I was gonna make a joke about your saber being longer.......however, since my username change, it just ain't the same *sigh*.

The 'Xir
02-01-2004, 03:54 PM
I know, I thought twice before typing/submitting that, but I figured there was really no way around it! I guess I just love to be the glutton of punishment! :stupid: :crazed: