PDA

View Full Version : Custom Bar2-D2. Rework of the glasses.

Turbowars
01-31-2004, 07:23 PM
I hated the way Hasbro sculpted the Glasses. So here's the way I thought it should have been done. Sorry for the crappy pic, I working on getting a nice new Camera. The glasses are made from a old glow in the dark light saber I had. I cut to length and drilled out the center and glued them in place. Very simple and straight forward.

Kidhuman
01-31-2004, 08:28 PM
Very nice job. You used a lightsaber from a figure or what?

Turbowars
01-31-2004, 08:30 PM
Very nice job. You used a lightsaber from a figure or what?It was a saber from a 12" Luke. I think it was the one from the 12" Speeder and luke. It's glow in the dark so it's somewhat clear when you drill it out. Oh and Thanks.

LTBasker
01-31-2004, 08:40 PM
I think the 12" Jedi Luke fig with rancor bone also had a glow in the dark saber..

Pretty cool job there, think the cups from the Cantina bar sets (cut to size) would be any good for that too? Considering between the 3 Bar figures you get 9 cups, so that gives you about 6 extras to use.

Turbowars
01-31-2004, 08:45 PM
I think the 12" Jedi Luke fig with rancor bone also had a glow in the dark saber..

Pretty cool job there, think the cups from the Cantina bar sets (cut to size) would be any good for that too? Considering between the 3 Bar figures you get 9 cups, so that gives you about 6 extras to use.You are right about the Luke with bone. I thought about the bar set cups, but they are just too big in diameter. Since Hasbro never makes anything to scale with eachother you have to compensate.

ACPin
02-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Simple but effective enhancement. :D

Turbowars
02-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Simple but effective enhancement. :DThanks and that's what it's all about.