PDA

View Full Version : Movie teaser trailers during the Super Bowl?

Battle Droid
02-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Anyone have any idea what movies will have teaser trailers during this years Super Bowl?

Hellboy
02-01-2004, 03:35 PM
I was wondering the same thing. They usually hype up what they're going to be showing well before the big game but for whatever reason they haven't been doing that this year. I'm expecting Spider-Man 2 and Van Helsing but I'd rather see the Hellboy trailer again. :D

2-1B
02-01-2004, 11:53 PM
I didn't notice SpiderMan 2, did they show it? I wasn't watching at halftime.

I'm very interested in seeing Van Helsing, I was before I even saw the trailer. :)

I noticed a trailer for Troy, I'll likely see it . . . I didn't get much of feeling either way from the trailer but I like the story in general so I'll go see what they did with it. :)

JediTricks
02-02-2004, 01:20 AM
The Van Helsing trailer during the Super Bowl looked awful, reminded me of last year's crappy CGI teaser during the Super Bowl, the Inedible Hunk. I hope this isn't a continuing trend.

James Boba Fettfield
02-02-2004, 09:42 AM
It might look bad to some, but may I remind you of An American Werewolf in Paris! Talk about **** for effects. I suppose bad effects for a bad story.

El Chuxter
02-02-2004, 11:38 AM
I was surprised there were no trailers for Spidey 2, Shrek 2, Punisher, and possibly Fantastic Four and Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Troy looks excellent, but I was planning on seeing it anyway. (English majors love Trojan War stuff! :p) Van Helsing looks like garbage. Come on, Mr Jackman! Come back to playing Logan!

I could make a comment about the revealing trailer for the new Janet Jackson movie, but I'll be good. :)

evenflow
02-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Troy all the way. Anything to do with mythology and philosophy works for me.

Kidhuman
02-02-2004, 02:41 PM
I was surprised there were no trailers for Spidey 2, Shrek 2, Punisher, and possibly Fantastic Four and Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Troy looks excellent, but I was planning on seeing it anyway. (English majors love Trojan War stuff! :p) Van Helsing looks like garbage. Come on, Mr Jackman! Come back to playing Logan!

I could make a comment about the revealing trailer for the new Janet Jackson movie, but I'll be good. :)

You diodnt see the Broken Window trailer? That looks like a good movie.

I was also suprised that Spidey 2 didnt have a preview. Most of the movies thewy showed look like crap though. Although I am happy that they made Starsky and Hutch a comedy instead of trying to be serious about it