PDA

View Full Version : Adopt a pet shopping cart!

Tycho
02-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Adopt a pet shopping cart.

Give him or her a name.

There are a lot of reasons to do this.

1) Your shopping cart is your friend. It can go everywhere you go.

2) Your friend will carry things for you. Put things in your shopping cart. It will help you.

3) You can sleep in your shopping cart. Climb in and curl up. If you take your shopping cart with you everywhere you go, you'll always have a place to rest and a friend to watch out for you (just lock the wheels)

4) You can play with your shopping cart. Once you're aboard, you can ride with your friend and have a happy trip. Or you can skate with your shopping cart friend, by holding onto the back of him.

5) You can work with your shopping cart. You can move things or carry recyclables from dumpsters to make money and your friend and pet shopping cart won't charge you anything for helping. You can also move other people's things with your shopping cart.

6) You can go shopping with your shopping cart. Put things you want to buy inside. It has wheels to help you carry them.

7) You can get attention on the internet by talking about your pet shopping cart. Post your pictures of you and your friend the shopping cart in this thread here. Be sure and tell us your shopping cart's name!

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Kidhuman
02-02-2004, 09:33 AM
<Ring> <Ring>

Man on other end of phone: Hello, Funny Farm

Kidhuman: I have a friend I would like to talk to you about

:crazed: :crazed:

El Chuxter
02-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Tycho, bud, sometimes you really and truly scare me.

:p