PDA

View Full Version : Latest Unleashed wave, a must have!

Turbowars
02-03-2004, 01:34 AM
well a must have for collectors that like the line. The packaging is awesome. This time around you don't really have to open them to enjoy them. One really cool little thing I noticed is the base that Luke comes with has a foot print of a AT-AT. You can see one of the toes and some of the round foot. The detail on this guy is perfect! Chewy is better than I thought. Great pose and his left arm has a ball joint. I was very surprised to see that. He's definitely Unleashed. The Clone is cool, not much to say about it, it a Clone.

bobafrett
02-04-2004, 01:28 AM
I have to agree with you Turbo, I got my set last week, and I'm loving all three. The clone trooper kicks arse! I love the dead clone trooper in a heap at the feet of the other clone trooper. Chewbacca just looks great, the best Chewbacca I have seen IMO.

aceguide
02-04-2004, 09:00 AM
I am looking forward to seeing this wave. Got Han and Boba from the last wave (my first unleased - as I have not seen many at all at retail) and am really pleased.

I am a bit surprised to hear the review about Chewie. He looks a little odd in the pictures I've seen.

DarthQuack
02-04-2004, 09:38 AM
I wasn't into this line when I first saw them, but now that I do, how can I not pick them up! They are really impressive.

-Matt

Reefer Shark
02-04-2004, 12:16 PM
I just got my set yesterday, and these are the bomb!

I almost didn't want to open the clone. I really like the way they packaged that one. It makes the "lying dead" clone look like he's still standing, in the middle of being shot in the background = Too cool!

Turbowars
02-04-2004, 07:28 PM
I am a bit surprised to hear the review about Chewie. He looks a little odd in the pictures I've seen.I know what you mean, but his pose is very nice. The face is a little off, but over all it's a great sculpt.