PDA

View Full Version : Rappertunie is all good

Kidhuman
02-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Okay, I just got this figure in the mail a few hours ago. It is awesome. Please deal with a somewhat limited review since it is in his package.

Articulation: This figure has 7 points of articulationHead, shoulders, elbows and legs. It looks like they only position he can have though is sitting on his base or another surface like it(sitting down) His legs do not extendas they are permanently in a sitting position at the knees. Overall I give it a 3.5/5

Detailing: Hasbro has done a good job with the detail of this guy. I love the facial expression. His eyes look really good. The yellow on his chest and gut are blended in nicely. His fingers look like they are in postion to hold his harmonica. I give it a 4/5

Accessories: Comes with his seat/stand/platform and his harmonica. HIs instrument plugs into the base and then held in his hands. Pretty simple and staright foward. On his base, it even has grooves so he can fit into it. Overall 4/5

In conclusion i would give this figure an A-

A.J.
02-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Okay, I just got this figure in the mail a few hours ago. It is awesome. Please deal with a somewhat limited review since it is in his package.

Articulation: This figure has 7 points of articulationHead, shoulders, elbows and legs. It looks like they only position he can have though is sitting on his base or another surface like it(sitting down) His legs do not extendas they are permanently in a sitting position at the knees. Overall I give it a 3.5/5

Detailing: Hasbro has done a good job with the detail of this guy. I love the facial expression. His eyes look really good. The yellow on his chest and gut are blended in nicely. His fingers look like they are in postion to hold his harmonica. I give it a 4/5

Accessories: Comes with his seat/stand/platform and his harmonica. HIs instrument plugs into the base and then held in his hands. Pretty simple and staright foward. On his base, it even has grooves so he can fit into it. Overall 4/5

In conclusion i would give this figure an A-

This fig stays on his seat/base quite well and the head has limited side to side and up and down articulation. The hands hold the instrument with no problem.

Jaff
02-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Yes, this is a great figure. I can't be more pleased with i. I had no idea he was so big in the movie!

Hellboy
02-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Upon seeing this figure in the package I thought he looked quite good. It wasn't until I opened him that I realized just how cool he really was. The way he sits in his chair and holds his instrument looks great and the paint is well applied. I'm really surprised by how much I like this guy. Well done Hasbro.

Grade: A+

plasticfetish
03-18-2004, 01:45 AM
Of the 3 figures that I managed to score today, this one was the biggest treat. Whoever it is over at Hasbro that's handling the aliens and creatures from Jabba's palace/barge... they're doing a great job. Rappertunie is really cool. More review later. For now I'll just enjoy the silly, green, froggyness of it.

RollaJedi
05-30-2004, 01:17 AM
Has anybody seen Rapper's poopshoot? Pretty accurate!

jjreason
06-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Based on Rolla's post and sig - I'd say we've got one fixated forumite on our hands, kids. :) Honestly, I've never checked out a figure's "poop shoot" but will admit that I (horrifyingly enough) likely will within the next few minutes.

I just opened my Rappertunie, he's been sitting in a bag with holo Luke and Skiff Lando for nearly 2 weeks now. I'm very pleased with all of these figures.

Another minor character captured exceptionally well. Great job Hasbro, on Rappertunie and the other 2 figures I mentioned above.

mastermatt24
06-19-2004, 08:47 PM
From what I can tell he loooks great, but im waiting untill I can find another one to open one.

aceguide
07-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Just scored the little green guy (not so little I guess) and he is too cool. I unfortunately do not have the rest of the band - so he is stricltly on a solo gig for the time-being.

Next thing you know people will be sniffing mouse droids again... ;)