PDA

View Full Version : J'Quille review

Kidhuman
02-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Just got this figure too, with Rappertunie. Again, it is left on card so review migght not seem full.

Wow, this figure is awesome. I love it. Hasbro did a good job with this one.

Articulation: From what I can see it definitely has 8 points of articulation. Shoulders, elbows, wrists and legs. I am 99% sure it has waist articulation as well. I am not sure abut the head as his hair and such goes down his back and chest. So it could possibly have 10 points. Overall a 4.5/5

Detailing: Another good job of painting IMO. Hasbro blended in the darker fur wonderfully. The facial expression is also done well. He has his squinty little eyes done nicely. His fangs are also good. He has a belt pouch as well. Overall 4.5/5

Accessories: Comeswith blaster and what seems to be the normal stands. Nothing to special, just basic. 3.5/5

This is a great figure and a must have toany collection. I have a feeling that he and Tanus Spijek will be HTF. He is not as big as Ephant Mon, as I read somewhere, but he is pretty large length wise. Run to your nearest retailer and find him. Overall grade is an A

A.J.
02-04-2004, 11:53 AM
As an opener I can add to this review a tad...

Articulation: From what I can see it definitely has 8 points of articulation. Shoulders, elbows, wrists and legs. I am 99% sure it has waist articulation as well. I am not sure abut the head as his hair and such goes down his back and chest. So it could possibly have 10 points. ]

Yep, there is waist articulation and though it is limited due to the fur, there is head articulation.

Accessories: Comeswith blaster and what seems to be the normal stands. This is a great figure and a must have to any collection.

The articulation in the arms and hands allows for variety when posing with the weapon. Cross another alien off the wants list and pick him/it up!

Kidhuman
02-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Thank you A.J for confirming the Articulations points.

AmanaMatt
02-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the review. As to the size of this alien and the other somewhat like him (elom?), I looked for both in ROTJ and found them, and neither was wookie size, so I dunno where that came from, but I'll go by the movies as 'cannon.'

Jaff
02-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Amen to your review. My J'Quille is very stiff so I try not to move him much, and the fig itself is glorious. His gun is a joke though. Like the Lando in this wave the plastic for the gun is the most fragile plastic I have seen hasbro make to date. The plastic is almost as flexible a sheet of paper! In the end it doesn't bother me so much because J'Quille never had a gun in the movie. That means he will never be displayed with a gun.