PDA

View Full Version : My painted stuff!!

mabudonicus
02-05-2004, 09:03 AM
http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mabudon2/my_photos

hey all, in preparation for the much vaunted return of STANSE I set up a gallery and while the band gets their "act" together I put up some of my painted miniatures...
I've been painting for over 20 years and am pretty proud of my work...
These are either marvel heroclix or 25mm fantasy miniatures...
The "motorogre" won me 1st place in a contest a few years back, the T shirt is a tribute to the world's loudest band(it says "born to lose, live to win" on the back:D)
The "shaman" was a winner, too
THOR I added a beard to, at the request of fellow forumite JJreason, who has a thing for Norse gods :D
Thing is taken in front of a pic of me and JediElf in the FAR north (north of lake superior!)
Ronan the accuser has a pic of a tornado forming as a background, which I took from the window of a bus right before everything went black and the bus got the stuffing beat out of it by GIANT hail (scariest few minutes of my life I think)

Anyways, watch this space, when STANSE is ready, there they will be..

Please enjoy this stuff, it's the first time I've really been able to put my "serious work" anywhere that folks can see it.
\m/

Kidhuman
02-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Awesome, real nice stuff bud. Keep up the good work.

arctangent
02-05-2004, 10:25 AM
love the tribute to motorhead on the t shirt - everything louder than everything else :crazed: !

mabudonicus
02-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Thanks Arctangent, MOTORHEAD taught me real respect for power by making me lose my hearing for 2 weeks the second time I saw them... I never went to a show without earplugs again after that... I'll put up a pic of the back of the shirt later, has the ace of spades on it....Thank you folks for looking!!!

PS I will keep it up, KH :D