PDA

View Full Version : FYI....new email from Hasbro/Star Wars

Sentinel18725
02-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Nothing too much to say here...(not even sure if this is in the right place) but I recently received an email from hasbro/Star Wars that was a link to a questionaire about the Jedi Point Auctions....about 20 questions......nothing really too much though...but I guess they are looking into the validity of keeping the auctions or trying something else.

LTBasker
02-05-2004, 11:35 PM
Yeah these surveys are weird. They hardly differ in subjects, and the second half of the survey are basically the same questions rephrased! It's pretty sad...

How many people would really be keeping track of how many Jedi Points they've gotten since the Episode 1 stuff started with'em?...

bobafrett
02-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah, I just finished filling out another one of the Hasbro Jedi points survey. About the only question I was interested in was the one asking what 2 promotional type events would I be interested in, ie. giveaways, auctions, tracking sites, etc.

JediTricks
02-08-2004, 08:51 PM
I also got it, so I gave them a piece of my mind about how crappy the JMP auctions went last time around when the opportunity arose at the end. Personally, I don't think Hasbro has any business doing another JMP auction thing until they can work out the many... MANY problems with that system.

jjreason
02-09-2004, 12:42 AM
I filled that out, but didn't it come around some time ago????? I was really hoping the JMP auctions would include "buy it now" items for reasonable amounts of points, man I sat on those things for 8 years waiting to cash them in. Only one thing of interest to me was auctioned off (twice actually - Toy Fair Vader) and I didn't even have a quarter of the points I would have needed. They should have cleared out all of those figures WalMart sent back for 200 pts each.

Kidhuman
02-09-2004, 09:09 AM
They should have cleared out all of those figures WalMart sent back for 200 pts each.

The only problem with that is everyone had those figures already, hence the send back and pegwarming. The JMP was a joke. It left so many people out of the loop. Not only carded collectors, but Canada and overseas as well. Maybe it was beacuse of the shipping that Hasbro didnt want to pay. Hasbro should do something for all those people who got the axe overseas. Carded collectors had the choice of opening their stuff or not. And like me, if you chose not to open, so be it then.