PDA

View Full Version : long-gone forum members.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Capitan_Moroni
02-07-2004, 05:01 PM
I was just sitting here contemplating all of the old, obscure forum members who have been banned, gone back into the shadows, or who just slowly faded back into the woodwork. My personal favorites have been the many incarnations of Sith Ninja. Honorable mention goes to Deckard Smith.

What was the connection between the 2 diffrent Rollo Tomas(s)is and Utinni (if any?) :crazed:

Who was The Rubber Cat? :confused: :confused:

Why were forumites such as Jedi Knightrider and Nexu banned? :dead:

well? WELL? ;)

jjreason
02-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Ha! Deckard Smith........ hilarious. The real Deckard Smith never posted, but I have heard it said that another Deckard Smith did arise at some point subsequent to the forums being rebooted. Possibly had something to do with the disappearance of Rollo Tomassi, but no one can say for sure. :crazed:

I believe Jedi Knightrider was suffering from multiple personality disorder, and had to pay the supreme sacrifice.

What ever happened to that scamp Darth Dubious? Stirrer of the pot supreme.

My personal favorite that seems to have completely fallen off is Emperor Howdy - dirty minded such and such that he was. Howdy, if you're out there skulking, us adult humor oriented types would love to have you back.

Oh, and there was this other guy...... very short lived career around here..... you may remember him...... GREEN HULK was his name. That guy was absofreakinlutely hysterical. What a contributor. :D

Capitan_Moroni
02-07-2004, 06:59 PM
haha, I must have missed Green Hulk, but I just looked up his posts, and they are rather humerous..always wanting to smash things and whatnot lol ;)

The real Deckard Smith only posted once, I belive, back in the Old Forums. After that he somehow stayed on 24 hours a day because of that eternal padawan glitch..............or so the legend goes.

Lets not forget other fun forumites such as Treebeard (Hoom), Geonosian, Kit Fisto, and that nice Frzzer-land bloke who typed with such a lovely finnish accent :confused: :crazed: Although there are some of us who belive all these accounts were a bad case of multiple personality disorder.

Oh, and of course we cant forget............................................ ................................"Him"

Kidhuman
02-07-2004, 07:13 PM
One person that has disappeared in Deoxy.

And remember jediBrian?

Emperor Howdy where have you gone? Whats that you say Mrs.Robinson? Emeperor Howdy has left and gone away?

And EricRG I am sure he will be missed.

Oh well...........out with the old and in with the new.

jjreason
02-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Jonna/the Ghost of Jonna. Hilariously funny, and seemingly gone into the either. I guess that's what ghosts do though. billfreemore was gone, but then he sort of resurfaced, which is good for us comedy-wise.

What surprises me is the number of posts some of those cats had before they bailed. Dryanta is another one - the voice of the masses one day (he organized a huge petition mail-in regarding store exclusives, maybe you guys remember?) and gone the next. BigBarada has almost 5000 posts, but you rarely hear from him anymore. On to bigger and better things I guess.

EricRG, yes...... has he been gone that long? Man, time is an odd thing online, people just kind of get swept away into the continuum if they stop posting. A big bucket of water, that's all this is, and we all have our fingers in it. Once we take them out, the water flows to fill the hole and no one would ever know you existed just a short while later.

Turbowars
02-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Oh man, the 2 guys that I remember best is Wonderboy and Billyjack. Wonderboy where are you? Billyjack, are you down in the hood with the homies?

jjreason
02-08-2004, 03:24 AM
We'll have to call up the Planetary foundation and see if Elijah Snow, Jakita Wagner and the Drummer can help us uncover "the secret history" of musical user names, multiple online personality disorder and reasons for banishment here at SSG.

I'd be very interested in hearing more of those stories - the more you find out, the more you realize you don't know!

James Boba Fettfield
02-08-2004, 03:54 AM
I think it's been two months since I last saw Emperor Howdy's name under the members online list.

Jonna, I know I've seen him signed on within the last few days, but he was using the invisible option thing.

Eric, I haven't seen him too much.

kidhuman, you mentioned Deoxy. I saw her signed on earlier this evening.

Dryanta, it was sad to see him go.

bigB, all we get out of him is his addiction to Animal Crossing in the video game forum. Hope he gets through his schooling alright.

Here's one I will mention that I haven't seen anyone else say: mini-rock.

QLD
02-08-2004, 04:33 AM
I really miss:

Captain Panaka (Sith Ninja's original incarnation)
Quite-Long **** : Man, that guy was hilarious.
Emperor Howdy. Hell, the guiy lives 20 minutes from me. But I definately miss him around here.

Kidhuman
02-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Havent seen The Overlord Returns either round these parts.

scruffziller
02-08-2004, 08:36 AM
I really miss:

Quite-Long **** : Man, that guy was hilarious.

Yep miss him too.............:D

LIMP do you and Emperor Howdy ever hang out? Next time you see him, tell him we miss him and want him back at his antics on these boards.

mabudonicus
02-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Yeah....
In a Canadian way, there was Count Dooku (most up to date store reports from my area ever, one day he was just gone)
Jerjerrod, nother guy who just disappeared..
DarkRoss, I think I see him around every once in a while....
I thought TOR was here not too long ago...

Dryanta was a cool guy, to be sure, I spoke to him once and it was really funny
Mini-Rock... yeah, I noticed that too...

GNT makes the rare drive by...
Uttinni....
Kit Fristo, that was interesting....

And then we get into the controversial figures, better left unnamed...

Bel-Cam Jos
02-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Gasgano Never Talked, aka GNT, aka GNT(2) has not been on the radar for quite some time.

Corran Horn was briefly in to amaze us with his Expanded Univ knowledge, then disappeared.

For those people who "don't even collect the cards, but..." I know that Utinni's first post was on 7/26/01 at 11:19 pm. Where's notfinga been? He popped in for a short while then... There was a profound, deep, and thoughtful comment from one Forumite in that very thread, but the name eludes me (the quote was simply "stupid" and nothing else). I believe it may have been runeorkloon. And Darthmaulgotmauled apparently did just that.

What about RAM? Or MarkWars? I think he might have started the action figure versions of the films (or that was Tycho, I forget). And membraneman? He was one of the few SSGers I actually traded with.

Sigh... ah, nostalgia... it ain't what it used to be... :sur:

sith_killer_99
02-08-2004, 10:33 AM
Sigh... ah, nostalgia... it ain't what it used to be...

What? Nostalgia?

Yeah, GNT, BigB, QLD (hehehe), Jonna (Ghost of), and on and on. They will be missed. Some still stop in from time to time, but they don't post like they used to.

I understand, I have had to disappear on a few occasions, either by choice or because of work. Things got pretty busy after 9/11, then my daughter was born, life happens when your (busy making plans, surfing the net, etc). I can't even count the members who have:

1. Gotten married.

2. Had a child (or children).

3. Moved to a new city, town, state.

4. Graduated High school or College.

5. Lost a job/gotten a new job.

6. Been deployed overseas.

The list goes on, I personally fall into 4 of the above 6, just since I started posting at SSG!

Some get banned, but many move on and return rarely, or never, and surely some will be back. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Snoogins!

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Mini-Rock had a Webtv unit like I did and wasn't able to log on anymore. I told him to get a dell, but he didn't seem interested.

Beast
02-08-2004, 11:09 AM
GNT's moved on to being a moderator and post padding ho over at Rebelscum's forums after Steve and JT swatted him for posting so much here. Removed his post count for a while, and made him go crackers. But he's back to old habits, his current posts totals over there... 23,674 since 5/18/2000. :eek: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

sith_killer_99
02-08-2004, 11:15 AM
I told him to get a dell, but he didn't seem interested.

In my best Turbowars voice:Dude your getting a Dell!

In my best Mini-Rock voice:Dude, where's my Dell?

In my best Turbowars voice:Dude, where's your Dell?

Hehehe, JK Turbo :D

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 12:00 PM
In my best Turbowars voice:Dude your getting a Dell!

Hehehe, JK Turbo :DLOL, no you aren't;)

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 12:04 PM
GNT's moved on to being a moderator and post padding ho over at Rebelscum's forums after Steve and JT swatted him for posting so much here. Removed his post count for a while, and made him go crackers. But he's back to old habits, his current posts totals over there... 23,674 since 5/18/2000. :eek: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar BinksHe's over at GH doing the same thing. I just read a thread where the other members are all ****edoff that he posts so much.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I don't mind if GNT came back here permanently. Especially since SirSteves introduced the ignore feature :D

Maul-187 was a youngin from France who used to post around these parts. I will miss his perspectives. Emperor Howdy could be a little unstable at times, but I do miss his odd sense of humor.

There are also a couple of posters from my neck of the woods who would exclusively post on the "Just Found" thread that I haven't seen in an ages.

This site kinda grows on ya, and there have been many posters who through some circumstance, could not post, (including myself for about 6 months starting early 2003) but always seem to find their way back to the site.

I am Jabba the Hutt
02-08-2004, 03:57 PM
He's over at GH doing the same thing. I just read a thread where the other members are all ****edoff that he posts so much.

Do you have the url? :)

Capitan_Moroni
02-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Another fun forumite was Jango 2 who apperantly made life size Star Wars dioramas :confused: :confused: Check out his thread "Dose any body make..." He (she?) was a lot like Sith Ninja (minus the fury), as in she (it?) was either not a native english speaker, or was seriously hyped up on somthing.. :crazed:

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Do you have the url? :)Yep, here it is about the 7th post down by Durge
http://www.galactichunter.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Saga&Number=54784&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Darth Trymybestus
02-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Yep, here it is about the 7th post down by Durge
http://www.galactichunter.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Saga&Number=54784&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

LOL, I remember on one of my few visits to rebelscum, GNT's signature described himself as something like a forum news posting bot. :D

kool-aid killer
02-08-2004, 06:10 PM
I havent seen JediDBM since i believe Feb. He started out strong but i think he was able to form a Kansas City club so he dropped out of SSG.

Sith Ninja and Green Hulk sound like funny characters, how would i go about looking up some of their older posts?

I often wonder if i were to disappear whether anybody would realize it after awhile or not even care. Would anybody list me in their "where is so and so" thread or would other forum members just be like "he and his posts sucked, about time he left." I personally think the latter would be quiet funny.

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, I doubt I'd be missed.:cry:

stillakid
02-08-2004, 06:20 PM
JasonB took his evangelical ways elsewhere I presume.

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 06:30 PM
JasonB took his evangelical ways elsewhere I presume.Do you mean JodyB? I don't remember anyone being pushy in that manner.

stillakid
02-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Do you mean JodyB?

Nope, Jason B, the missionary:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/member.php?u=2093

As seen on TV here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7037&highlight=jesus

...and here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=71993#post71993

Turbowars
02-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Nope, Jason B, the missionary:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/member.php?u=2093

As seen on TV here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7037&highlight=jesus

...and here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=71993#post71993 I assume he was banned because of his beliefs.

JediTricks
02-08-2004, 09:07 PM
I assume he was banned because of his beliefs.
According to my records, it was because that user had 2 accounts, and was either spamming or using his sig line inappropriately in some other way.

kool-aid killer
02-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, I doubt I'd be missed.:cry:

Id miss you :D

Your sig lines are funny. You come off as being a misunderstood forum member, hence the disclaimer in your sig.

stillakid
02-09-2004, 05:56 PM
I havent seen JediDBM since i believe Feb. He started out strong but i think he was able to form a Kansas City club so he dropped out of SSG.

Sith Ninja and Green Hulk sound like funny characters, how would i go about looking up some of their older posts?

I often wonder if i were to disappear whether anybody would realize it after awhile or not even care. Would anybody list me in their "where is so and so" thread or would other forum members just be like "he and his posts sucked, about time he left." I personally think the latter would be quiet funny.

There'd be a f'ing parade the day I left! :D

Capitan_Moroni
02-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Kool-Aid killer: to look up those older posts of Sith Ninja and Green Hulk you go to search, advanced search, and then type in their user name in the bar where you type in a users name to find their posts. I dont know how much youll find from Sith Ninja as he was from the old forums, and to my knowledge hasent posted on the new ones (but I could have missed him, and he frequently changed user names). But I have found all of Green Hulk's posts, and they are quite funny.

Darth Jax
02-09-2004, 09:00 PM
of course you wouldn't be missed turbo (j/k). don't you remember starting you're own "i'm back" thread.

Turbowars
02-09-2004, 09:13 PM
of course you wouldn't be missed turbo (j/k). don't you remember starting you're own "i'm back" thread.Yeah and I remember people saying I didn't know I left. :cry:

mabudonicus
02-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Yeah and I remember people saying I didn't know I left.

Oh, you knew alright...... you knew.......

Sorry,just being goofy :)
I was offline, too, for a while, and as soon as someone noticed they replaced me, so don't feel too bad :D

kool-aid killer
02-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks Captain Morani, i just looked at his posts and they were hilarious, "Hulk know who butter bread." Yep too funny. The longest ive been away from this forum since ive registered has been two weeks, and that was due to being on vacation, though i was able to check up every now and then. "HULK SMASH!"

Banthaholic
02-09-2004, 10:26 PM
This is a great thread!
Sometimes were so used to reading peoples viewpoints that it's strange not to see them.
Genosian was always my favorite forumite of the one's mentioned in this thread, and yes we finally got that Coleman Trebor!

bobafrett
02-10-2004, 12:36 AM
I was offline for over a week, and I was saddened that no one noticed. Such is life. I still have my Stormtrooper armor to share the other half of my bed.

mini-rock
02-10-2004, 02:38 AM
"There'd be a f'ng parade the day I left!"

Bet your a** there would be. I got the floats, and a band ready to go. :p

Sup turbo? How's it goin? :)

Thanks for the mention from JBF and mabudon. :)

Kidhuman
02-10-2004, 07:47 AM
Welcome back Mini-rock.

Banthaholic
02-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Bobafrett, I was wondering where you were, on vacation? Computer problems?

The Overlord Returns
02-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Been doing a lot of lurking... not so much posting, save for the Transformers thread.

bobafrett
02-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Bobafrett, I was wondering where you were, on vacation? Computer problems?

Computer problems. My IE was taking forever to load a page, and I have DSL. My friend who built my computer came over and did a diagnostic check whiich showed everything was running fine. He tried to reinstall Windows 98 SE, but still nothing. As a last resort he installed Netscape navigator, which has allowed me to get back to posting here. I still can't use my IE, unless I want to wait about 5 minutes to see one page. With as much as I spend here at high speed, I'd be stuck here 8 hopurs or longer with IE. I updated my virus definitions, defragged, used spybot, and ad-aware. At least this works..........for now. Thanks Banthaholic, now I feel loved!
:eek:

sith_killer_99
02-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Turbo's leaving?

When the #ell did this happen?!?! Well, if he goes, I go!

JK hehehe :evil: :Pirate:

mini-rock
02-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Welcome back Mini-rock.

Thanks kid. :)

Yeah if turbo goes then I'm goin...uh...again. :D

dr_evazan22
02-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Someone had mentioned that EricRG wasn't around, maybe banned. What happened there? I didn't always agree with his viewpoint, but liked reading about it none-the-less.

Darth Jax
02-10-2004, 09:34 PM
first mini-rock, then tor. this thread seems to be reviving the lost. maybe dna and emp howdy will make appearances now as well

2-1B
02-11-2004, 04:35 AM
I just noticed this on the main forum page:

"Welcome to our newest member, DarhMaulgotmauledE1"

Hmmm . . . looks like someone is up to something ? :crazed:

derek
02-12-2004, 02:56 PM
what ever happened to that "Anthony Schneider" guy?

plo koon 200
03-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Turbo is leaving. What?! Turbie is my dude.

Kidhuman
03-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Nah, he aint goin anywhere.

Turbowars
03-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I am? Nah Kidhuman is right. I have stopped posting as much as I normally do though.

Tycho
03-06-2004, 12:19 AM
I'm sort of gone too (but not permanently).

I'll put up a "where's Tycho?" thread in this forum just because a significant amount of people who hate me (or love me, or just tolerate me) might want to know where I've gone to. Everything will be explained.

Vortex
03-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Don't mind me...just lurking these days...and wanted to see who's names were coming up in the M.I.A. list.

Kidhuman
03-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a Tjovonovich sighting

Vortex
03-10-2004, 01:14 AM
*shhhhh* keep it down.

I just lurk these days, looking for interesting things. Don't want to get tossed back into the fray, or become a forums junkie again.

Kidhuman
03-10-2004, 01:57 AM
Whatever happened to Sidioudly Darth or Darth Sidious. I get those two names confused. The one I am talking about started the thread of Banana pictures. Twas a funny individual he was

Patient Zero
03-11-2004, 11:27 AM
These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along, move along!

Kidhuman
03-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Lookie there, hello Jonna, see you in a few months.

Jargo
03-11-2004, 05:30 PM
I can't see much point in hanging around here anymore. Not much interested in Star Wars truth be told. It's all gone belly up. I seem to be treated with fairly unanimous indifference anyway so I'm sliding off to beyond the outer rim. I may come back if hasbroken ever produce a Yarna D'al Gargan figure and retore my faith in them a little, but other than that thrrrrrrrrrrrrp! to it all.

Some people may hear from me anyway before I hit the wilderness trail.

Kidhuman
03-11-2004, 05:36 PM
You will be missed my friend. Take Care and hurry up Hasbro...make that Yarna figure.

Vortex
03-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Yup I hear ya Jargo...

The time has come to move on...and just live on as legend and lore, and let them wonder who we were.

Let the new generation of forumites keep recycling the old "dear Hasbro" threads, "top 10 lists" "wants", let them vent at stores with little to no stock, and having their high expectations crushed under the boot of a shoddy sculpt and paint job. We did our bit for the cause...

The toys are re-hash and just how many *beeping* re-do figures do we need in a year. I have about 3 star wars books on the end table with dust on them. I was going to read these months ago but don't have the desire or passion anymore. Haven't watched any of the videos for a good 8 months now, and I'm getting ready to sell off the carded collection in '05 and scale way back.

Priorities have switched to power tools, paying off and modifying the sports car, and other investments. It was fun, plan to still show up every now and again to snoop around, but its time to let the kids play...I'm getting to old for this...starting to feel like old ben...

Jargo
03-11-2004, 06:34 PM
KH, dude, just hit the MSN buton there under my name and tawk to me that way if you want. I'll be floating around still, just not participating very much.

Patient Zero
03-12-2004, 12:01 PM
I have to agree completely with Jargo. Somehow the new movies have just sucked the magic out of it. That is not to say that they are bad, but they just don't have whatever it was that make the first trilogy brilliant. I don't even look in the toy isle any longer.

Capitan_Moroni
03-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Well, it appears as though I'm going to slip into the backround now as a "long-gone forum member" also..... I'm moving to Brazil on Tuesday! :D :D
Its been cool, its been real, its been cool real. Have a good one everybody!

Kidhuman
03-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Boun Voyage Captain. Hopefully you wont disappear altogether. Take it easy and dont order anything from Ebay. :D

bobafrett
03-23-2004, 12:27 AM
My new schedule makes it difficult for me to be able to come by often. I used to check in several times a day. But, I recently started working from 30 hours a week, up to now 70 hours a week. My mind is tired, and when I check in, I have around 110 new posts to sort through. I don't get a chance to read all of the ones I want, sionce I have so much to get done, and so much less time to get it done in. My average daily post count will drop off, but I need the money.

TeeEye7
03-23-2004, 06:50 AM
...just lurking these days..

Lurking is my favorite thing to do around here! (Witness my post count vs. membership date).

jjreason
03-24-2004, 04:34 AM
Now THAT's a name I haven't seen in quite some time... nice to see you checking in, TI. Everything 10-4?

Kidhuman
03-29-2004, 01:01 AM
Hows about Fulit? :beard:

TeeEye7
03-29-2004, 07:06 AM
Everything 10-4?

Affirmative! Thanks for asking JJR! :)

I'm either busy working or lurking :crazed: !

Emperor Howdy
03-31-2004, 11:42 AM
"AH-HA!!" :crazed:

**Emperor Howdy bursts through the door dressed in a clown suit and cursing in Vietnamese, then proceeds to bombard the reminiscing forumites with balloons filled with excrement. He leaves as quickly as he came...**

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:speech: Censorship is the anti-christ

sith_killer_99
03-31-2004, 12:14 PM
I still maintain the Emperor Howdy is Jar-Jar Binks! ;)

evenflow
03-31-2004, 03:42 PM
I really didnt go through every post, but i have not seen BigBadBarada around, or am i just crazy.

Darth Sidious
04-02-2004, 06:16 PM
I'm still sort of here, just not posting as much as I have used to...Lots of lurking though.

Rogue II
04-02-2004, 06:30 PM
BigBarada posts every now and then.

I pooped my pants when I saw Emperor Howdy posted again. I figured he had rode off into the sunset, never to return to the hallowed halls of the Sir Steve's Guide forum.

What? Look, if you aren't careful, I just may poop your pants as well. :crazed: :neutral:

Kidhuman
07-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Has anyone seen or heard anything from SK99 lately? How about JangoFart?

Deoxyribonucleic
07-31-2004, 01:40 AM
Has anyone seen or heard anything from SK99 lately? How about JangoFart?

I was wondering that too! :crazed:

Patient Zero
08-04-2004, 04:37 PM
I miss deadeye! :crazed:

Deoxyribonucleic
08-05-2004, 01:24 AM
What the frick??

Where've you been? Ha, I was just looking at pictures of you the other day in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread and was wondering where in the H E double hockey sticks you've been. :D

Patient Zero
08-05-2004, 05:50 PM
What the frick??

Where've you been? Ha, I was just looking at pictures of you the other day in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread and was wondering where in the H E double hockey sticks you've been. :D

Oh I'm around! Spending most of my computer time on AboveTopSecret.com conspiracy form. Same old, same old. I check back here every once in a while, but I pretty much gave up on the toys. Just far too much money and running around. I noticed that CB is gone. Must have been some interesting chaos that it was finally closed down. Talk to you later! :D

JediTricks
08-05-2004, 05:55 PM
The CB is not gone, it's still right there, just not all that populated these days. Good ol' 88.

Deoxyribonucleic
08-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Oh I'm around! Spending most of my computer time on AboveTopSecret.com conspiracy form. Same old, same old. I check back here every once in a while, but I pretty much gave up on the toys. Just far too much money and running around. I noticed that CB is gone. Must have been some interesting chaos that it was finally closed down. Talk to you later! :D

Well, wherever you are, I sure hope you're having fun! :) I do however miss you and Jargo's posts...you guys always made me laugh!

:D

El Chuxter
08-06-2004, 01:29 PM
To paraphrase Ike Turner,

"You've heard of jalopies and the sound that they make
But you oughtta hear my new CB 88"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

bigbarada
08-06-2004, 03:04 PM
I really didnt go through every post, but i have not seen BigBadBarada around, or am i just crazy.

As you might have guessed I've been visiting these boards much more frequently these days. Mostly because of my computer at work.

I've also overcome my addiction to Animal Crossing. :stupid:

It is nice that people noticed I was gone though. :cry: :cry:

:p :D :D

mabudonicus
08-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Yep... Good to see you, Spectre.....

And yeah, goooood ol 88

You don't even need a lightsaber to get in anymore.....

Lord Malakite
08-07-2004, 09:38 AM
I've also overcome my addiction to Animal Crossing. :stupid:

Wish I could say the same. :p Just got the Golden Axe a few weeks ago and am currently working on getting that Aerobics Radio. Only six more days of morning exercises. :cool:

Dar' Argol
08-19-2004, 06:57 PM
I really miss the comdey teamings of Jonna and Bilfreemore. Those guys always made me laugh!

I also miss the late night AIM chats that seems to surface . . . . some very wierd, strange topics in there . . . Jar and his Cenobite addition . . he he he.

Of all the things I have lost . . . . I miss my mind the most . . . .

And I miss Hank . . . he hasn't been around in some time . . . . . I even have a banana for him this time

scruffziller
08-20-2004, 10:46 AM
I really miss the comdey teamings of Jonna and Bilfreemore. Those guys always made me laugh!

Billfreemore has posted a few here recently.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-20-2004, 01:54 PM
I really miss Thrawn and his bright perspective on things. :cry:

Oh wait, he was a d*ck.

Kidhuman
08-20-2004, 05:50 PM

Oh wait, he was a d*ck.

That is funny.

Turbowars
09-12-2004, 09:06 PM

Oh wait, he was a d*ck.HeHe, so true!! Now if we could get a few others to leave.;)

chrisc
09-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Like Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbowars
09-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Yeah, like you.

chrisc
09-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Yeah, like you.

Thanks Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Turbowars
09-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Any time bro.;)

mabudonicus
09-19-2004, 10:32 AM
I've missed BobaFrett lately, I hope he's all good and I really hope he returns with some more crazy stories, that "halloween werewolf" story darn near killed me, just to name one....
and where the heck is JBF, now that I think of it.........
:beard:

Lord Malakite
09-19-2004, 01:48 PM
and where the heck is JBF, now that I think of it.........
:beard:
On holiday. I anticipate his return soon.

Kidhuman
09-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Bobafrett, where could he be. Tis been awhile for him.

LM, are we hyping up the return of JBF?

James Boba Fettfield
09-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah, what ever happened to that guy?

Oh yeah . . . :)

Kidhuman
09-19-2004, 08:53 PM
WElcome home James Boba Frettfield

2-1B
09-20-2004, 04:36 AM
Well it's about damn time. Jeez, I was all ready to leave the SSG forums if JBF didn't come back soon. :Ogre:

Without his Roger to my Peter, I just couldn't go on without him ! :Ogre:
(Dawn of the Dead reference for all you pervs out there :rolleyes: )

Darth Jax
09-20-2004, 10:33 AM
nice to have you back JBF. the metal and horror threads just haven't been the same without your input.

James Boba Fettfield
09-20-2004, 10:50 AM
Thank you all. I certainly hope the metal and horror is still alive around here. Now to decide if I'll do that reading now or play more Madden 2005.

\m/ to Peter and Roger. "We got this by the a**!"

Patient Zero
09-22-2004, 05:32 PM
I really miss the comdey teamings of Jonna and Bilfreemore. Those guys always made me laugh! And I miss Hank . . . he hasn't been around in some time . . . . . I even have a banana for him this time

Actually, Hank and I got a bit too drunk one night and drove down to Tijuana. Well...there was a bit of an argument between us and as it turns out, it is illegal to spank your monkey in public down here.

They let us out of the jail cell every once in a while. Basiclly we're just working on our tans these days. The window bars are causing some annoying tan-lines though.

El Chuxter
09-22-2004, 05:35 PM
I heard billfremore was severely injured when his Nerf Crotch Bat(tm) backfired.

chrisc
09-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Actually, Hank and I got a bit too drunk one night and drove down to Tijuana. Well...there was a bit of an argument between us and as it turns out, it is illegal to spank your monkey in public down here.

They let us out of the jail cell every once in a while. Basiclly we're just working on our tans these days. The window bars are causing some annoying tan-lines though.

Sounds fun Jonna. Any pictures???

Kidhuman
09-23-2004, 02:18 PM
I heard billfremore was severely injured when his Nerf Crotch Bat(tm) backfired.

My condolences to Mr. Freemore and his children to be.

chrisc
09-23-2004, 06:37 PM

Had to hurt!

QLD
09-25-2004, 04:55 AM
I really miss QLD.....what a great chap he was.

mabudonicus
09-25-2004, 08:53 AM
That's funny, that name does pop up from time to time, but nothing sticks out in my memory ;)

Kidhuman
09-25-2004, 09:55 AM
I remember the origin of QLD, hearing that church bell ring. WHere did he go?

I still wonder what happened to SK99. He just vanished.

bobafrett
10-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Anybody miss me? First I moved and spent most of my time packing and unpacking my collection. I'm also working 65 to 70 hours a week. Then about a month or so after I moved in, my computer died. I'm at the moment accessing this site through my local Y.M.C.A.'s work computer. I just wanted to drop in annd say "hi". Can't stay long as I am at work.

As far as the DVD release, I wore my Stormtrooper armor to the Wal-Mart I work at. It was great, and I spent the evening watching ANH and ESB with my son. We watched ROTJ the next Sunday. He hadn't seen the OT before then.

Tonysmo
10-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Anybody miss me? First I moved and spent most of my time packing and unpacking my collection. I'm also working 65 to 70 hours a week. Then about a month or so after I moved in, my computer died. I'm at the moment accessing this site through my local Y.M.C.A.'s work computer. I just wanted to drop in annd say "hi". Can't stay long as I am at work.

As far as the DVD release, I wore my Stormtrooper armor to the Wal-Mart I work at. It was great, and I spent the evening watching ANH and ESB with my son. We watched ROTJ the next Sunday. He hadn't seen the OT before then.

well... I did send you an email a week or so ago to see how things were.. but you never responded.. prolly cause your PC was dead. good to see your okay and back on the forum.

your gonna be at CIII right? RIGHT!?

mabudonicus
10-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Bobafrett, where could he be. Tis been awhile for him.
and

I've missed BobaFrett lately, I hope he's all good and I really hope he returns with some more crazy stories, that "halloween werewolf" story darn near killed me, just to name one....
Frett, how the heck are ya?!?! glad to know that your absence was routine, hope your PC is replaced soon Bro!!!
PS anything like the werewolf story happen since we last saw you?? I swear I laugh long and hard every time I picture that, many comedy films don't even come close to that level of set-up and payoff.... I hope Murphy's Law has been leaving you alone for a while, though, glad you stopped in :beard:

Kidhuman
10-05-2004, 09:39 AM
Speak of the devil. Been missed my good friend. Glad to see you are ok. Stop back around and chat some with us.

bobafrett
10-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey, I just found that I can access this site at my local library! This is my first time using their computer.

Tonysmo, could you send me the e-mail you sent, I may have deleted it as I only get to check it once a week.

mabudon, Thanks for digging up the quotes (*sigh* I am loved)! No real good stories I can think of off hand. I did get hit upside the head while in my Stormtrooper armor, and the battery compartment came popped out and struck the side of my head. The hit was from an ignorant co-worker, with whom I haven't talked to since he did such.

Kidhuman, Thanks dude! Love the Anti Anakin Avatar! What the H*** was George thinking about when he pulled that manuver? Boo! I'm suprised he didn't stick the spirit of Jar Jar in their to, as well as Qui Gon.

I'll try to get in here a little more often, but I only get an hour on the computer, plus the library is about to close. I'm hoping to get my system back up and running again. It seems my start up system was wiped, and trying to get my friend over to start fixing the problem is like pulling teeth.

See you all soon, and I do "plan" on being at CIII, just trying to get the cash together to go.

Kidhuman
10-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Bobafrett comes and goes.

ANd has anyone, anyone <looks towards JT possibly> heard anything from SK99?

Turbowars
10-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Here' s a few oldy buy goodies that have been gone for awhile.

WonderBoy
DeadEye
Billyjack

Anyone remember these guys?

Kidhuman
10-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Deadeye was banned yet again a few months back. He was Anakin2121

Turbowars
10-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Deadeye was banned yet again a few months back. He was Anakin2121LOL really. What did him in this time?

mastermatt24
10-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Anybody miss me?
Sure!! I was gone too for about a month and a half.. As if anyone cares. School is really busy..... :cry:

Kidhuman
10-12-2004, 11:41 PM
LOL really. What did him in this time?

Being that he was banned and kept coming back, they kept banning him.

Turbowars
10-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Oh, I thought maybe there was some funny story or something.:p

mastermatt24
10-13-2004, 12:25 AM
Being that he was banned and kept coming back, they kept banning him.
What did he do in the first place?

El Chuxter
10-13-2004, 01:02 PM
He killed my dad. :(

kool-aid killer
10-13-2004, 01:11 PM
What did he do in the first place?

He was here before my time so ive read conflicting accounts about what led to his banning. But i have the misfortune of being on another website that the idiot visits and he mentions a "corrupt" mod as being the reason why he no longer is able to visit SSG. He sucks anyways.

Turbowars
10-13-2004, 08:08 PM
He was here before my time so ive read conflicting accounts about what led to his banning. But i have the misfortune of being on another website that the idiot visits and he mentions a "corrupt" mod as being the reason why he no longer is able to visit SSG. He sucks anyways.Awh JT, it's always JT.;)

Kidhuman
10-13-2004, 08:43 PM
I knew JT couldnt be trusted. He is as corrupt as a politician. :D

JediTricks
10-15-2004, 02:57 AM
Always nice to have fans.

Turbowars
10-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Hehe, you know you are loved.:D

Hellboy
10-16-2004, 05:41 PM
LOL really. What did him in this time?

Deadeye, aka Anakin 2121 met his final demise in this thread.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=11248&page=64&pp=10

As for this "corrupt mod" I'm assuming he's refering to derek since he's the one who exposed him. Strange though that all traces of his participation have now been edited out. :rolleyes:

mastermatt24
10-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Ok, So he came back under different screen names.. But what did he do in the first place??? Was it that bad??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kidhuman
10-16-2004, 08:47 PM
From what I heard yes.

JediTricks
10-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Hehe, you know you are loved.:D
like a puppy thrown into the tiger cage at the zoo. :D

Kidhuman
10-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I would save the puppy JT, thats how loved you are. :D

Turbowars
10-17-2004, 09:23 PM
like a puppy thrown into the tiger cage at the zoo. :DYeah, something like that.:p

Kidhuman
10-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Where in the heck has Rogue II been?

mastermatt24
10-18-2004, 12:10 AM
From what I heard yes.
Can anyone just give me a striaght answer please?

Turbowars
10-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Ok I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag. He was a KGB spy and could not be trusted with the top secret info that is copied and pasted here from Galactic Hunter.

Man, I'm feel better that I got that out.

Hellboy
10-18-2004, 12:33 AM
Well for starters...

He killed my dad. :(

and as if that wasn't enough by itself he tried passing himself off as a female forum member, and some guys even flirted with him/her a bit.....ewwwwww!

mastermatt24
10-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the info.

Turbowars
10-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the info.Your welcomelol

Kidhuman
11-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Another member is hasnt been seen in awhile is the good doc, Dr. Zoltar. WHere did he go?

jjreason
11-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Dr. z....... man, I love that guy! I'm PMing him today to check him out, see if he's okay.

I used to have really frequent contact (pretty much daily for awhile there) with Jargo (Grand Moff, Emperor, Onipotent Being, pick your poison...... he was always a little "dubious" with his screen names and all......) but he seems to have completely left the online scene, at least all the places I used to see him around. I hope he's okay.

SK99 and Rogue II are both military types, I'm sure they're really busy these days. With any luck both of them are happy and healthy. Godspeed to those two, I hope they come back soon.

Dr Zoltar
11-01-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words. I'm still around. I was in England for a month (mid-Aug to mid-Sept) and didn't have any time to keep up with posts on SSG. When I got back there were pages and pages of posts. I didn't have time to read them all and for some reason if I'm logged into SSG for more than an hour and try to read "current" posts I get an error message. I have to log out and when I re-log in, I can no longer see just current posts. And I'm too impatient to sift through all the threads myself.

So it seemed pretty daunting to log into the website. Then the days just started to roll by and I couldn't commit the time I used to reading and surfing the web. So I just kept putting it off. I'll try to stop by more often. But for some reason autumn has a way of filling up my schedule. I had to go on a business trip to Virginia in October and this month I'm off to California. On top of that, I'm working on various home improvement projects on my house. I've discovered that these projects very easily grow and take up much more time than I've budgeted!

Kidhuman
11-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Good to see your alive and well Doc. The Chutulu didnt get ya!!! :D :beard:

Dr Zoltar
11-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Good to see your alive and well Doc. The Chutulu didnt get ya!!! :D :beard:
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that I've been working the campaign trail this year. "Cthulhu for President! No more years..."

:crazed:

mabudonicus
11-02-2004, 05:25 AM
LOL "no more years" - doc Z, that is plain hysterical, I think I got an idea for a hilarious thread in the 'Pit based on that...

Dr Zoltar
11-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks! I can't take credit for that though. I got a sticker from the now defunct Chaosium Cthulhu for President election kit. It had that phrase with a US flag where the red stripes were blood and the white stripes were tentacles. I might just have to slap that on my car somewhere.

InsaneJediGirl
11-04-2004, 08:44 PM
What happened to Silent Chazz?He was a excellent trader

Kidhuman
11-04-2004, 08:48 PM
I saw him online the other day, but I guess he doesnt post anymore.

mastermatt24
11-05-2004, 01:13 AM
What happened to Silent Chazz?r

He went Silent!!!

InsaneJediGirl
11-06-2004, 04:31 PM
I saw him online the other day, but I guess he doesnt post anymore.

Oh okay.I was wondering because I dont see him on AIM either.Thought he ran away from us.I dont know why anyone would want to :D

Kidhuman
11-07-2004, 12:34 AM
Looks like Deoxy is gone again.

mabudonicus
11-07-2004, 07:08 AM
Yeah, must be, I PMed her a week or two ago and haven't heard a peep :beard:

QLD
11-08-2004, 01:26 PM
I don't know what it will take to get me posting againon a regular basis. I seem to have run out of Star Wars conversation, combined with the low amount of new posts on the fourms within the last year. Whenever I get the itch to post a lot, nobody else is posting. Oh well.

The Overlord Returns
11-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Damn... gone for the better part of a year, and not so much as one mention...

That hurts.

Kidhuman
11-09-2004, 09:10 PM

That hurts.

What you mean...you posted here.....

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=308517&postcount=44

in the same thread

Welcome back BTW.

The Overlord Returns
11-09-2004, 09:16 PM
What you mean...you posted here.....

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=308517&postcount=44

in the same thread

Welcome back BTW.

Yeah... in bloody February!!!

Heh... but with the Rancor Pit back in action (or, in action at least) I expect I'll be spending more time here again...

Kidhuman
11-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Heh... but with the Rancor Pit back in action (or, in action at least) I expect I'll be spending more time here again...

Good Times, Good Times. :beard:

JediTricks
11-10-2004, 12:01 AM

That hurts.
To be fair though, with that username, we knew you'd return. ;)

mabudonicus
11-13-2004, 06:14 AM
LOL man, good one JT
Welcome back, TOR, hope to see you "around" again, us Canucks gotta stick together ;)

And there was a rules change since you left, you gotta put :beard: in at least 2/3 of your posts or you get a warning from KH :D

Patient Zero
11-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Deadeye, aka Anakin 2121 met his final demise in this thread.

Some people are so annoying you just have to love them. lol

Deoxyribonucleic
12-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah, must be, I PMed her a week or two ago and haven't heard a peep :beard: PEEEEP! ;)

Looks like Deoxy is gone again.

Dang if I ever had pc problems for the first time in my life. Bought a bunch of new parts from newegg, put 'em together and the case was wired wrong (power switch and reset switch) LIke I'm ever going to think of that. So there it sat, my nice new computer for about 2 and a half months. Unfortunately too I lost all my data from my other hdd, I suppose I could pay someone lots of money to retrieve it but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Thanks for noticing my MIA status, you guys are the bomb and I missed you. Funny how we always migrate back here no matter WHAT! Too many good folks to stay away too long :)

stillakid
12-01-2004, 11:41 PM
PEEEEP! ;)

Dang if I ever had pc problems for the first time in my life. Bought a bunch of new parts from newegg, put 'em together and the case was wired wrong (power switch and reset switch) LIke I'm ever going to think of that. So there it sat, my nice new computer for about 2 and a half months. Unfortunately too I lost all my data from my other hdd, I suppose I could pay someone lots of money to retrieve it but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Thanks for noticing my MIA status, you guys are the bomb and I missed you. Funny how we always migrate back here no matter WHAT! Too many good folks to stay away too long :)

I started missing you too. :( Good to see you back! :)

Kidhuman
12-03-2004, 10:42 AM
WB Deoxy. :beard:

Deoxyribonucleic
12-03-2004, 11:56 PM
I love this place and I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :D

I hate being away from here, even if it's a couple months I feel like I miss out on so much!

2-1B
12-04-2004, 01:57 AM
SSG is a better place when The 'Ox is around. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
12-04-2004, 02:17 PM
SSG is a better place when The 'Ox is around. :)

hehe That's awesome! And strangely made me think of riding a mechanical bull or Ox ;) Do they have mechanical ox?

2-1B
12-04-2004, 10:43 PM
hehe That's awesome! And strangely made me think of riding a mechanical bull or Ox ;) Do they have mechanical ox?

A fair question, one I can't answer. However, I can imagine substituting Kristanna Loken in the event there is not one. That would be quite a ride. :nerv:

hamsterboy
01-31-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey. Anyone remeber that hamsterboy dude? Whatever happened to him? :D

Kidhuman
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM
Hamsterboy sighting....

Deoxy is gone again?

mastermatt24
01-31-2005, 11:38 PM
Heck no one would really know/care if I was gone.. ( I dont even know when im gone) :crazed:

JON9000
04-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Dag, lots of old schoolers are coming out of the woodwork now!

2-1B
04-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Deoxyribonucleicacidbehfyugkejtrydhaledkgflsghgerg h;edhg;ldsfkgh;sdah'alsgh will be back soon.

CaptainSolo1138
04-07-2005, 02:55 PM
I was thinking the other way. Since MM, I've seen an influx of newbs. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just an observsation.....

El Chuxter
04-07-2005, 03:19 PM

Yeah, I just saw Fab Five Freddy post some comments about the new Kit Fisto figure.

Kidhuman
04-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Was Dr. Dre and Ed lover with him?

Kidhuman
04-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Re-reading a past thread, I realized I havent seen B'Omarr Monkeys name in a long time.

mabudonicus
05-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Good Call KH, tis true-
And I haven't seen much of jeddah around either, saw her on the "who's online" and a post from her the other day, but she too is almost officially on the "long gone" list :beard:

dr_evazan22
05-01-2005, 11:38 AM
One long gone forumite is back - QLD!!!

Welcome back!

Too bad we have to say goodbye to LIMP.

JediTricks
05-01-2005, 04:31 PM
jeddah is on a a forced leave, having a bunch of computer-access problems, but did pop up in the sad thread about r2dee2's death the other day.

mastermatt24
05-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Holy ----! r2dee2 and LIMP died??? :eek:

Kidhuman
05-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Yes sadly R2 has passed on, but LIMP had a name change to QLD!! QLD!!

mastermatt24
05-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Yeah I know he was LIMP but it sounded like he died or something :neutral:

QLD
05-02-2005, 10:52 AM
No, I am alive and well. But I didn't know about Dee. I am very saddened by that. She was one fo the most genuine, and nicest members here. She will definately be missed.

mabudonicus
05-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Soooo, QLD eh???
You could be pushing for "most non-banned account names" or something man!!
And it is kinda good irony that now there's "less" of you, your handle lost some extra characters too :beard: ;)
Good one sir!!

QLD
05-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Well, since I am not on as often as I used to be, I figured it perhaps the best idea to go back to the initials of my original name, to help be more recognized. I am sure there are some SSG citizens that never even knew I became L.I.M.P. But after joking with Steve at CIII about my enforced name change a few years back, I decided I would like to resemble my former self again. Though it has still done nothing to slow down my love for all that is Lando.

darthvyn
05-02-2005, 12:12 PM
so the reports of your demise are greatly exaggerated...

on a much sadder note, i'm very sorry to hear about r2dee2... i didn't know her as well as some other forumites, but it's always sad to see a genuinely good person pass, seemingly before their time. i say we all create R2-D2 avatars in commemoration.

Blackened88
05-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Well I just looked up this Green Hulk guy, wow, talk about funny. :D

2-1B
05-13-2005, 03:12 AM
Whatever happened to broctoon ?

Greatest screen name of all time.

CaptainSolo1138
05-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Whatever happened to broctoon ?

I should want to make a nice meal for Broctoon.....

Kidhuman
05-13-2005, 11:38 PM
Where is Slicker?

Rocketboy
05-14-2005, 12:40 AM
Slicker is here in Saginaw, MI until the 15th for my wedding.

CaptainSolo1138
05-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Slicker should be on anytime, since he got back to VA on 5-15.

Slicker
05-17-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm here. Just finally getting over the perpetual drunkin stupor that I was in during leave.

Slicker
07-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I was looking around and kinda noticed that I haven't seen JBF on these forums in a while so I checked O boys profile and he hasn't been on since June 7. Am I missing something or are we gonna have to send out a search party.

Kidhuman
07-22-2005, 12:45 AM
JBF is home for the summer and doesnt post much. He will be back towards the end of August along with LM.

Hellboy
07-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Four forumites I can think of off the top of my head that I haven't seen in quite some time. Hope all is well with these guys.

-B'Omarr Monkey
-Dr Zoltar
-Jaff
-darthzirock

:confused:

bobafrett
07-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Four forumites I can think of off the top of my head that I haven't seen in quite some time. Hope all is well with these guys.

-B'Omarr Monkey
-Dr Zoltar
-Jaff
-darthzirock

:confused:

I have them locked up in my basement, while I ransack their collections. :eek:

Kidhuman
07-27-2005, 12:28 AM
I miss B'omarr. I used to laugh when I saw that name.

Jaff got in trouble for posting the inventory for us with the OTC collections

Dr Zoltar stopped posting because of comp issues

Darthzirock...I just dunno

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-27-2005, 01:25 AM
Isn't it ironic that the forum member who started this thread is himself a "long gone forum member."

Slicker
01-29-2006, 07:41 PM
I was hoping that it wouldn't have to go this far but poor, poor Caesar has been gone for awhile now and I classify him as "long-gone".

Ceasar come baaaaaaackk!!:cry:

JetsAndHeels
01-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah, where is Caesar anyway?

Kidhuman
01-29-2006, 08:03 PM
See the sig line.

Turbowars
01-29-2006, 08:28 PM
What he was only 4 years old and died?

Kidhuman
01-29-2006, 08:36 PM
He was born on Feb 29th, so he only had a b-day every four years.

Jargo
01-29-2006, 09:26 PM
so um, anyone making any sense round here? I um, I'd like to know the um, the real story here - please. if you don't mind spilling a few facts into the conflab we got goin on here now. here.

now.

thank you. *grin*

Ji'dai
01-29-2006, 09:33 PM
While unearthing yet another old thread, he tragically fell into the hole and hit his noggin. 'Twas a shame, 'e was a good lad.

O, the humanity!

Turbowars
01-29-2006, 09:38 PM
OK Kid, I don't mean to sound blunt, but what's the deal?

Jargo
01-29-2006, 09:39 PM
whut in'tire nation!? You'm talkin'n riddles boy. I may be a old dawg but I won't suck on no-ones bone I reckon. so quit yicky yackin and spit out the whole tale. I got time. I got time....

pass me the rubb'n liquor.

Turbowars
01-29-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't know why I'm asking because we never really got along here at SSG, but where's JJB?

Kidhuman
01-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Dont know where JJB has gone, havent seen him on AIM either lately.

Tycho
01-29-2006, 10:16 PM
I miss Derek and Emperor Howdy - I loved the trouble-causers.

I don't think I've seen Stillakid for a while now either.

Jargo
01-29-2006, 11:11 PM
i miss one or two people I shan't name. I have a special liking for them though. oh hush me. *giggle*

stillakid
01-30-2006, 07:09 AM
I miss Derek and Emperor Howdy - I loved the trouble-causers.

I don't think I've seen Stillakid for a while now either.

It's nice to be missed. :) Been very busy lately.

CaptainSolo1138
01-30-2006, 08:24 AM
It just occured to me that Mina Solo has been MIA as of late also.

Kidhuman
01-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Mina gave up collecting awhile back.

El Chuxter
01-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Whatever happened to Darth Dubious? He was a funny cat.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-30-2006, 01:00 PM

Nice to see your face finally!! Well, avatar :thumbsup: You were missed for sure! :lipsrseal hehe

Now if we could get Caesar back...

Tycho
01-30-2006, 01:02 PM

Well I'm glad to hear from you. My life wouldn't be complete if I didn't know someone out there actually understood me. (some of the time)

Patient Zero
01-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Only 1 in about every dozen or so figures appeals to me anymore so I really can't call myself a collector. I'm still haunting the forums though. :bandit:

Tycho
01-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Was it Dead-Eye that used to post he "went out" with Natalie Portman?

I miss laughing at that guy too.

El Chuxter
01-30-2006, 05:32 PM
No, I think that was Anakin2121. Or maybe Treebeard. :)

All the same guy, actually.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Wait, weren't anakin2121 and Dead-eye one in the same?

El Chuxter
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
No, I think that was Anakin2121. Or maybe Treebeard. :)

All the same guy, actually.

Wait, weren't anakin2121 and Dead-eye one in the same?

Yeah, I think so. :p

Turbowars
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM
It just occured to me that Mina Solo has been MIA as of late also.Yeah it's too bad, I liked Mina, she was a cool chick. :thumbsup:

stillakid
01-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Well I'm glad to hear from you. My life wouldn't be complete if I didn't know someone out there actually understood me. (some of the time)

Hmm, I ran that last statement through the Google Translation tools but couldn't make heads nor tails of it. :speech:

stillakid
01-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Nice to see your face finally!! Well, avatar :thumbsup: You were missed for sure! :lipsrseal hehe

Now if we could get Caesar back...

Sorry to be amiss, but Jamaica is really nice this time of year. :thumbsup:

Deoxyribonucleic
01-31-2006, 02:58 AM
Sorry to be amiss, but Jamaica is really nice this time of year. :thumbsup:

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

:thumbsup:

stillakid
01-31-2006, 07:33 AM
:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

:thumbsup:

While I appreciate the sentiment, does :smoker: really sound like me? Instead, think "all over tan." :cool:

Jargo
01-31-2006, 11:06 AM
eeeeuw. thanks for that.

stillakid
01-31-2006, 11:37 AM
eeeeuw. thanks for that.

Thank you. :) I'd actually be scared if you (or your kind...males) like the thought.

Jargo
01-31-2006, 05:21 PM
which implies that you aren't male. if you'd said 'our' kind not 'your' kind then....

I deduce from this that you are alien in being and therefore that explains your over curiousness in midichlorians. I further deduce that this means you seek the midi knowledge in order to report home to your place of origin and enable your kind to become super beings and conquer the earth as we know it.

and you thought you'd get away with it. PAH! No alien scum gets past me.

stillakid
01-31-2006, 08:40 PM
which implies that you aren't male. if you'd said 'our' kind not 'your' kind then....

I deduce from this that you are alien in being and therefore that explains your over curiousness in midichlorians. I further deduce that this means you seek the midi knowledge in order to report home to your place of origin and enable your kind to become super beings and conquer the earth as we know it.

and you thought you'd get away with it. PAH! No alien scum gets past me.

SH**! I've inadvertantly landed on Symantic World populated by the nigh-invincible Proofreadees. :frus:

Lord Malakite
02-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Speaking of long gone members, I have not seen hide nor hair of JarJarBinks in the longest of times.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Darth Alex is gone too.

I miss Caesar too.

James Boba Fettfield
02-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Maybe the Ghost of Caesar will register on the forums.

Turbowars
02-01-2006, 09:22 PM
How would I go about PMing Mina Solo if the Member data base in gone? I don't really feel like going from hundreds of posts to find her in the LA just found thread.

James Boba Fettfield
02-01-2006, 09:31 PM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/member.php?u=4124

There's her profile, Turbo.

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Anyone heard from ElliJabbaPop?:p

Turbowars
02-01-2006, 10:29 PM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/member.php?u=4124

There's her profile, Turbo.Thank you my brotha!:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Anyone heard from ElliJabbaPop?:p

I actually saw her on the WHo's online earlier today or yesterday.

Slicker
02-01-2006, 11:52 PM
How would I go about PMing Mina Solo if the Member data base in gone? I don't really feel like going from hundreds of posts to find her in the LA just found thread.Good luck contacting her Turbo. She hasn't been on since July.

Kidhuman
02-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Turbo, there was that dude she was living with, there collection got stolen from their garage or something. You might try contacting him by PM also

Turbowars
02-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Yeah I see that she hasn't been around since them Slick. I doubt I will get ahold of her. Not a big deal, I just want to say hi to her and she has something I was interested in getting, but forgot all about it.

Yeah I asked her if anything came of the theft of the collection. I guess they both decided to throw in the towel and quit collecting. I probably do the same.

Slicker
02-02-2006, 10:44 AM
I think her boyfriends name was clonetrooper630 or something of that sort. He may still prowl the boards.