PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 Catalog Scans (Figure)Pictures!!!!!!!!!

GNT
12-07-2001, 08:46 PM
Collectstarwars.com (http://www.collectstarwars.com) have Catalog Scans from the EP2 LINE,they have pictures of all the following!!:

Basic Figure Collection 1 Assortment
Basic Figure Collection 2 Assortment
Deluxe Figure Assortment
Attack Beast Assortment
Electronic Figures
Gen-Y Figures
Preview Figures
Fighter Vehicles
Lightsabers

Thoughts???

LTBasker
12-07-2001, 08:54 PM
I dunno...look kinda fake... I mean even for mock-ups Obi-Wan shouldn't really have an E1 obi-wan head if we've already seen him with his Episode II head.

And the Slave II...pretty much pathetic. Gatling gun and smart bomb? The Jedi Starfighter is kinda cheesy with the hidden cannons and such..

The Gen-Y figures are just what teenagers DON'T want. We want A-R-T-I-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N. It's called coming up with our own poses.

The bent lightsaber, kinda cheesy...

Deluxe figures, kung fu Mace?

Preview figs, well ok if they're coming out sooner than the others then they not show pictures of the prototypes or something so that we can see the actual fig instead of just a picture?

Beast packs... that one with the funky bug legs looks like they used the arachnid thing from Starship Troopers....

Maybe I was a little harsh, those are the only scans I looked at, but I wasn't impressed with what I saw... and theres really no way to tell if it's fake or real, wouldn't be that hard to fake...

GNT
12-07-2001, 09:15 PM
Basic Figure Collection 1 Assortment

Obi Wan (CC),Kit Fisto and Anakin

Basic Figure Collection 2 Assortment

Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard and Tusken Raider w/child

Preview Figures

Zam Wesell and Shaak ti

Gen-Y Figures

Darth Maul and Jango Fett

Attack Beast Assortment

The Reek and Acklay

Deluxe Figure Assortment

Mace Windu and Nexu

Electronic Figures

Jango Fett

Lightsabers

Anakins and the counts Lightsabers

Fighter Vehicles

Slave 1,Jedi Starfighter and Republic cruiser carry case

Most of the pics are either concept sketches, reference photos or mock-ups but otherwise cool

Tycho
12-07-2001, 11:18 PM
Why is Kit Fisto in collection 1? Who is he?

GNT
12-07-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Tycho
Why is Kit Fisto in collection 1? Who is he?

Kit Fisto is a Jedi Knight and I belive his on the Council (although I cant remember for sure though?)

bigbarada
12-08-2001, 01:59 AM
If these are fakes then someone went to a whole lot of trouble to make them.

Nikto Jedi? Cool! GenY figures? Okay, whatever. Green bladed Dooku's saber? Seems someone hasn't seen the Forbidden Love trailer.:rolleyes:

GNT
12-08-2001, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Nikto Jedi? Cool! GenY figures? Okay, whatever. Green bladed Dooku's saber? Seems someone hasn't seen the Forbidden Love trailer.:rolleyes:

Or even learnt how to spell Zam! Its probably from Hasbro,Nobody could make so many mistakes except for them!!!!!!

Beast
12-08-2001, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Nikto Jedi? Cool! GenY figures? Okay, whatever. Green bladed Dooku's saber? Seems someone hasn't seen the Forbidden Love trailer. :rolleyes:

Well, rumors say we will see a hologram photo of Dooku with Qui-Gon from a time before he left the Jedi order and becomes a sepratist. (Not trying to be to spolierish, but the trailer does show him with a red lightsaber.) :)

So, maybe when he was a jedi, before he built the red bladed saber, his knightly saber was the same grip, only green bladed. Makes sense to me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

P.S. I agree, a Nikto Jedi....cool! :)

Rollo Tomassi
12-08-2001, 11:34 AM
Kit Fisto looked pretty good. What's up with Obi Wans "in motion' lightsaber?

I liked the 'Removable armor" action on Jango. What makes him ELECTRONIC? How big is he supposed to be? That Darth Maul looks super lame. Why is he with the AOTC stuff? he's dead...

How big is the Reek and Acklay suposed to be. It would be nice to see a figure next to them for scale.

The Slave-1 is an old mold as we suspected. The Jedi Starfighter and Republic Gunships look cool. A carry-case? How big is that thing??

An Imperial Guard!!! cooool!!!!!

Jargo
12-08-2001, 11:52 AM
Okay, so we established that these are probably leaked Hasbro printing proofs for the upcoming catalog pending actual product pictures etc. possibly half the stuff hasn't even been finished enough for pictures yet. The Slave -1 is a disappointment only if it's the same mold. But considering they used an episode one Obi in place of the episode two Obi we've seen already packaged, isn't it just possible that the pic of Slave -1 is just a stand in for the final product?

Shaak ti looks well cool. Love the movie still depicting her weilding her lightsaber. Nice indeed to see a female Jedi in action.

The Reek is big but not massive. height wise he is about as high as a Kaadu. Length about the same as a Fambaa. Guesstimate only.

Tusken female and child looked cool. The child looked like a movie photo to me rather than drawn like the mother.

The Nexu looked like a muppets reject though. dear oh dear..... Maybe it'll grow on me the more I look at it.

Is that Sam jackson in that Photo next to the drawing of mace? Don't look like it to me. just looks like some bald geezer who popped in for a pint of brown ale or something. Odd...

The lightsaber will be green due to a red blade not being available for the picture. so they probably just kitbashed a green blade onto it for the sake of having a photo to add to the catalog proofs.

the Jedi starfighter looks sweet with action features and folding wings and stuff. I wondered why it looked funny in the trailers, due to the wings folding in of course. Hmmmmm, what happens to the astro droid then? Nice design but a silly one I must say. Won't that pointy front end be a child safety hazard? how will they get this past safety standards officials? Could be a problem for us in the UK.

INDIANA
12-08-2001, 01:08 PM
I'm pretty UNimpressed...

I FULLY expect to see carded, completed figures now with only 5 months to go before full-blown sell-off date of April 22nd. These figures HAVE to be finished ESPECIALLY if some are preview! They still have to ship overseas, be routed to retail distrubution centers and off to the stores BEFORE 4.22 !

We know people have pictures already...it's just a matter of time to see which site will have the guts to put 'em up first !!!

bigbarada
12-08-2001, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by INDIANA
..it's just a matter of time to see which site will have the guts to put 'em up first !!!

You mean, which site is stupid enough to risk being shut down just to appease some impatient fanboys?

SirSteve
12-08-2001, 01:42 PM
It's going to be interesting to see what Hasbro does with CSW. I have had those catalog scans for some time now (much better quality ones I might add) but I felt it's not worth having Hasbro on my back over. You see, Hasbro's position on pictures being released early is that they don't want them to be prototypes of any kind because the fans complain about this and that when the product is not yet finished.

Jargo
12-08-2001, 04:10 PM
They don't want to hear what consumers think of their product?
Isn't it better that they know what people like or dislike in order to improve the product before spending a small fortune producing something? Wouldn't this reduce the risk of shelfwarmer loss?
Sorry, I just find that kind of hard to understand. Isn't that attitude a bit like they're saying "Like it or be damned!" ?

I wouldn't want the hassle of lawyers writing to me with cease and desist orders either. Is the Kudos of posting stuff really that attractive to some webmasters? How many times have you followed links at some sites only to find they 'removed' the pics after recieving an e-mail from such and such or this company or that organisation telling them to get them off the net or face legal procceedings. Nuff reeespec to Sirsteve for having some sense. Although I must admit that when I see this stuff I do download it simply cuz it's there. Maybe I feel guilty but probably not. Mostly it's so I can see things more clearly after webmasters post unclear images that are muddy and too dark and need tinkering with to see anything at all anyway. Have you seen some of those fuzzy lego scans lately? What are they, which ship, what characters....? Bad stuff goin' down man. knowamsayin' man...? :) SirSteves Jango pic was nice and clean and keenly clear. We like that.:D

SirSteve
12-08-2001, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
They don't want to hear what consumers think of their product?
Isn't it better that they know what people like or dislike in order to improve the product before spending a small fortune producing something? Wouldn't this reduce the risk of shelfwarmer loss?
Sorry, I just find that kind of hard to understand. Isn't that attitude a bit like they're saying "Like it or be damned!" ?

I wouldn't want the hassle of lawyers writing to me with cease and desist orders either. Is the Kudos of posting stuff really that attractive to some webmasters? How many times have you followed links at some sites only to find they 'removed' the pics after recieving an e-mail from such and such or this company or that organisation telling them to get them off the net or face legal procceedings. Nuff reeespec to Sirsteve for having some sense. Although I must admit that when I see this stuff I do download it simply cuz it's there. Maybe I feel guilty but probably not. Mostly it's so I can see things more clearly after webmasters post unclear images that are muddy and too dark and need tinkering with to see anything at all anyway. Have you seen some of those fuzzy lego scans lately? What are they, which ship, what characters....? Bad stuff goin' down man. knowamsayin' man...? :) SirSteves Jango pic was nice and clean and keenly clear. We like that.:D

I don't make the rules... I just follow them. Well, most of the time. ;) Again, Hasbro says over and over that they want the fans to see the final product and not any prototypes. I don't agree either but that's what they say... Remember the big stink about the Luke X-wing pilot helmet emblem? It was the wrong color on the prototype and everyone ragged on Hasbro. It was in the process of getting fixed when the prototype picture got out.

I learned a lot from Episode I. If you don't recall, we were the first to show the E1 figures. I received a C & D (cease and desist) letter from Hasbro stating we remove them or they will cut off ties with us. We kept them up because they were final products. They indeed cut off ties but the PR person at the time got tranferred out therefor renewing my relationship with Hasbro (she also played favorites which was not professional).

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place... why? Well, if we want to get access to places like Toy Fair and coventions to cover their products, then we have to come to an agreement and for me, that's not showing prototypes or spreading rumors. I try to bring quality photos and the best thing next to official news.

Rollo Tomassi
12-08-2001, 05:26 PM
And we applaud you for it!:D

keep up the good work SirSteve!!!:D :D

Jargo
12-08-2001, 05:37 PM
Sorry Sirsteve if that sounded like a backhanded compliment. I just have a problem with certain other sites attitudes over posting stuff. I'm not going to force the issue but.....

I wasn't on the net for episode one but I've read your comments about it elswhere in the forums system. Fair dos, episode one was a big deal and the hooplah surrounding it was intense, I wouldn't blame anyone for getting excited about that premiere and the stuff that came out around that time. If they were finished products then i don't understand the fuss. Frankly you probably did them more favours in free advertising than they could have managed with another years worth of focus group and buzz word infested product target policy management boardroom shenanigans.

The way I see it is that here at SSG the news and scoops are handled quietly without shouting to all and sundry about it. There's a little sensitivity about the way the site looks and feels. You don't get frog marched to the news for instance.
Other sites shout at you as soon as the main page opens and you feel dragged into a scoop exclusive bonanza fandango world of leaked pictures and storyboards and props and salacious rumour and gossip about everything from the last time Lucas was spotted using a public rest room to the colour of Sam Jacksons living room decor.
We don't get any of that here thank god.
So don't for one second think I was quietly having a pop. at this place or your policy. Everyone bends rules and plays with technicalities, like posting dodgy pics or news articles. But some other webmasters delight in taunting companies with their stolen property and sour the relationship between the companies and the fans in the process.

And hasbro really should wake up to the millenium. "Emerging teen market"? Oh boy that gave me a hearty laugh that did. :D

Beast
12-08-2001, 06:10 PM
Yeah, the Gen-Y series sounds pretty cheesy. And if the Maul is any indication, I don't see the line lasting very long. I though Hasbro learned in 1995 when they made everyone superheros, that collector's of all ages...prefer accuracy, poseability, and play value.

The Maul is a real Snore, but the sketch of the planned Jango and Boba Fett set looks alot better, that one I *MIGHT* get.

MTFBWY and HH!

Jar Jar Binks

SirSteve
12-08-2001, 07:01 PM
Frankly you probably did them more favours in free advertising than they could have managed.

E X A CT L Y. There was just bad blood between myself and the old Hasbro PR person because I wouldn't pull the pictures then she started playing favorites. I am not one to kiss anyone's *** but my stand is give everyone the same treatment. You send out pics to one site, send them to everyone. You give early access to certain web sites to take photos at conventions, give everyone that same early access. The new Hasbro PR group seems to be doing just that (after my *****ing about it from the first show in Shreveport). From there, it's a matter of who gets up their coverage the fastest. But I do say that the Star Wars universe is huge and each other fan site has something unique to offer.

Regardless, SSG went through a bad period of time with our old Forums not working 100% and that really sent a lot of people elsewhere but other than that, I thank everyone that has stuck around and enjoy the site. We are working hard on the new version of the Price Guide which we will launch a few new features with it. A new home page design (same format) is in the works as well. And like I said when I launched these forums, I think we have finally got a great forums system!

Again, thanks everyone for your support.

Tycho
12-08-2001, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve

And like I said when I launched these forums, I think we have finally got a great forums system!

No Steve - we have THE BEST forums system!

No other site lets you keep up with discussions you are participating in almost like they were live - with e-mail notifications of new posts in a thread.

This is an invaluable feature for those of us with limited time (or memories) and really furthers love for using the forums!

I would have to say as of lately, this is my favorite kind of feature on any Star Wars site!

derek
12-08-2001, 09:34 PM
i'm curious as to why you posted the jango photo but not the other stuff. i'm not trying to be ungrateful, but how do you decide what you are going to post? and if you can't post certain stuff, how about a "super secret sir steve newsletter" that could be e-mailed to dedicated browsers of your site, with the agreement that we wouldn't repost "secret" photos on the web?:)

SirSteve
12-08-2001, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by derek
i'm curious as to why you posted the jango photo but not the other stuff. i'm not trying to be ungrateful, but how do you decide what you are going to post? and if you can't post certain stuff, how about a "super secret sir steve newsletter" that could be e-mailed to dedicated browsers of your site, with the agreement that we wouldn't repost "secret" photos on the web?:)

Patience... if I were to e-mail out the photos, no one would click on our advertisers and therfor there wouldn't be a site at all.

;)

derek
12-09-2001, 02:40 AM
we'd still come here to discuss stuff.:) you could determine the frequent users of your site based on forum logins. that way, we'd get to see some exclusive stuff in your e-mail newsletter, and keep coming back to your site to stay on the "current browser list" :)

GNT
12-09-2001, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Patience... if I were to e-mail out the photos, no one would click on our advertisers and therfor there wouldn't be a site at all.

;)

We would still come here,maybe put a picture or two up every month and will be happy :)

Rollo Tomassi
12-09-2001, 10:32 AM
Ahhhhh....I was going to suggest that when you get "ultra secret" shots like those and legality issues prevent you from showing them to us, you could post them here in the forums under an 'anonymous' username, but then I thought it through.

So never mind...:rolleyes:

chewie
12-09-2001, 11:45 PM
I love the vehicles, save for the reused Slave-1 (which I also hope is redone).

As for the characters, the only ones I'm really interested in those depicted is Shaak Ti and the imperial guard (whats the guard doing with the AOTC stuff? Guess we'll find out in 5 months) . Jango would be a great figure, if he didn't look exactly like a silver and blue Boba Fett with additional leg armor. And those tiny blasters still irk me. And enough Darth Mauls already. Ugh...

GNT
12-10-2001, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by chewie
the imperial guard (whats the guard doing with the AOTC stuff? Guess we'll find out in 5 months)

The red imperial guards are from AOTC,they are in Palpatines office from what I've seen :)

JEDIpartner
12-10-2001, 10:15 AM
Well... for the most part, those scans had really crap low-res images. The "products" themselves leave a little to be desired. I'm sure these are first generation prototypes so there will be much improvement. Some of the stuff lokked totally kit bashed. The only reason I question some of the products is because of the Obi-Wan figures shown. They are exatly the same figures as TPM's line or even a POTJ Choco-less Obi-Wan.

The images leave me scratching my head as I KNOW for a fact that Hasbro had TPM figures in the final stages of development by October of the year before TPM came out. Check your INSIDER'S GUIDE CD-rom for the little "date" placards that are in front of each figure.

Jargo
12-10-2001, 03:32 PM
Did it cross your mind that these scans had been hanging around in someones PC for a while? those obi figures are simply to show where the finished Obi figure will be placed when the printed version comes out. These are proof images used to show how a catalog will look but without the final images which most likely hadn't been created when this catalog was put together to show PR people at some meeting or other.
there would be no point in producing a final catalog yet as the choices for the figures apparently keep changing. that would be a hell of a waste of resources don't you think to keep reprinting every time something changes or gets added? better to just wait until a final list is issued with the royal Lucas seal of approval. This catalog could even be a rejected version. Maybe Lucas didn't like the look of it and made them go with the generic blue instead. Therefore this catalog would be a trashed version that someone liberated from the garbage can. Theory only.

JEDIpartner
12-10-2001, 04:09 PM
...it crossed my mind-

But I find it highly unlikely... :crazed:

evenflow
12-10-2001, 06:26 PM
I think it is cool. ANything for a new Royal Guard works for me. The Tatooine mother and child is cool too. I don't get kung fu Mace though. Not really feeling the Gen. Y figures, who is between Jango and Darth Maul?

Jargo
12-10-2001, 06:41 PM
It's a top view of Maul. You can see his saber bladw at the top right of the image - just.

As long as the royal guard is to scale with the stormtroopers I don't care... yes I do. He's gonna have a robe like Saesee Tiin isn't he, masses of plastic robe and what's the betting that somewhere in the production process they manage to get the robe wrong and he won't stand up like Plo koon and all of my coruscant guards. WTF though, Blutak is marvellous stuff for sticking the feet to the shelf. Don't know if you have it in the States but it's the tacky stuff used to stick posters to walls etc. Sorry if that sounded condescending, wasn't meant to be. Just curious to know if you have such a thing. Anyway Blutak beats stands anyday. stands take up too much room whereas Blutak is stuck to the feet and means you can cram more figures to a shelf without those unsightly stands.

Tycho
12-10-2001, 07:14 PM
It's the same thing as Poster Puddy over here, and it works to some degree.

Eventually my figures are falling down - especially when I have them in elaborate action poses, so the sticky doesn't always work for me. I use a combination of that sometimes, and clear figure stands at others.

Note that clear stands did not at all disrupt the spacing of my rows for a battledroid army.

Other times you can put two figures on one stand if you want them dueling, kissing, or arguing with each other, and lining up THAT closely.

mylow thehutt
12-11-2001, 10:29 PM
:eek: Is it just me or does slave 1 look like a blowen up pic of the mirco machine slave 1 just painted blue!?!? strange. well like the Shakk-ti and kit but I don't know wether to make heads or tails of this.

some of the pics are darwings when others look like pictures from a book or it's just real scan working it's magic.

P.S Im new in town how do you get those pics in the coner of the forums,puzzeled Iam.

GNT
12-12-2001, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
:eek: Is it just me or

Its just you ;)

kit fristo
12-13-2001, 09:02 PM
:rolleyes:
THE KIT HERE
kit fristo looked cool, obiwan looked ****, anakin looked cool tuskens looked ****, nikto jedi looked cool, slave 1 looked shot.

at the moment

I DONT..... KNOW........????????????

GNT
12-13-2001, 10:30 PM
Welcome kit fristo I didn'tnotice your an Aussie (Im not alone anymore :cry: ) Welcome,Guess you cant make up your mind ha!

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 12:04 PM
:( :( :cry: oh man I just went over to collectstwrwars.com and they said the pics got taken off,bummer.:(

GNT
12-15-2001, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
:( :( :cry: oh man I just went over to collectstwrwars.com and they said the pics got taken off,bummer.:(

Didn't you copy them into a file of yours so that you could keep them just in case the pictures were taken down ? :)

Tycho
12-15-2001, 01:05 AM
Sure. A lot of us copied them, but its the fact that we can't post the pictures anywhere for all of us to discuss them that is the matter.

"Notice the wrist articulation in Zam Wessel's action figure," - please refer to your saved sample in My Documents / My pictures / your title for your Star Wars cache / Zam Wessel picture 4.5 etc...

It's a pain in the butt. Much better to have permission to post the pictures on a convenient website like SirSteve's.

Because it's even more of a pain to e-mail the pictures to everyone who might happen to ask....

So if you got them, post them somewhere and provide a link in here, I guess...

My hard drive had to be totally restored to factory after a failure in my Operating System (yes I was mad to say the least!) So I no longer have the pics. But I also don't constantly need to see them - I am more concerned about the folks out there who never got to.

GNT
12-15-2001, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Tycho
Because it's even more of a pain to e-mail the pictures to everyone who might happen to ask....

I have no problem sending any images to anybody but it does get annoying after a while say after the 4000th person asks you :(

Omega Fett
12-16-2001, 11:36 PM
wut does the new slave 1 look like and or have or come with?

GNT
12-17-2001, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Omega Fett
wut does the new slave 1 look like and or have or come with?

It looks pretty much the same as the POTF2 one :)

Jargo
12-17-2001, 06:47 PM
It looks like a pegwarmer and it comes with a lack of creativity. :)

Love you hasbrooooooo:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :crazed: :p

GNT
12-17-2001, 07:06 PM
It looks like a pegwarmer and it comes with a lack of creativity. :)

Love you hasbrooooooo:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :crazed: :p

I hope they change the inside of the ship since there are 2 seats in it and not some sliding tray with a 2-peice holder!

Omega Fett
12-17-2001, 09:09 PM
i hope itll come with some figure and i i think it has new color,new guns at the bottom and i know i saw some new misslie launchers in the middle of the ship below the cockpit on that pic in collectstarwars.com

GNT
12-19-2001, 03:54 AM
From the boxed pictures I've seen,the slave 1 comes in a window type box :)

Corran Horn
12-19-2001, 05:42 PM
I cant find the pictures anywhere on the sight! wher do i look?

Jargo
12-19-2001, 09:39 PM
AHA! That's the surprise.... :confused: Actually Corran, they were removed from everywhere after Hasbro threw a hissy fit and ordered the pictures to be removed from servers hosting them because they might lose their license by annoying Mr. lucas, by allowing pictures of characters to be posted without his permission. Naughty fanboys!!! Bad fanboys!!!! As usual in these cases the thing that most often happens is that someone has saved the images to their hard drive and other someones e-mail or private message that first someone to ask if they would be so kind as to forward those images by e-mail to the other someones.
You following? Sometimes someone posts the images somewhere that Hasbro doesn't usually look because it isn't a loudmouth site or doesn't get many hits so doesn't constitute a threat or major problem. but someones who run little sites are harder to keep track of and it's harder to monitor their rebellious activities. Hmmmm, that sounds like the premise for a marvellous series of movies........ :crazed:

Tycho
12-20-2001, 02:42 AM
That still begs the question where GNT saw boxed pictures of Slave-One from Episode 2, and if he did he'd know:

1) if it is window-boxed? (lucky guess as all vehicles now are)
2) if Boba or Jango is included?
3) what features the new vehicle has (missle launchers etc)?

That means if you know, tell us GNT -PLEASE!!! And / or give us a link or an image!

SirSteve
12-20-2001, 03:21 AM
It will be a window box...

Beast
12-20-2001, 05:16 AM
There was a black and white planograph (Shelf planner's) catalog images that were posted up recently at Yakface. It basically shows retailers the optimal way to showcase the upcoming Star Wars Line. Doesnt look like they are up now, but they showed the windowboxed Episode II Slave 1's on the shelf.

Also pictured were items labeled as "Accessory Sets w/ Figure", "Action Collection", "Star Wars Jr.", "Attack Beast Asst.", "Coruscant Speeder", "Lightsabers", "Jedi Starfighter", "Role-play", "Misc. Tiger" and "Board Games"

As well as numerous rows of figures and legos. It all looks very cool, though none of the figure packaging shows any figures, those are all just examples. Glad I save everything new I see. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
12-20-2001, 07:14 AM
Ah, but do you look closely enough? the accessory package showed jango with removable armour which matched one of the images from the catalog scans. There was also a listing some time ago that had accessory packs WITH figures. Also the display for basic figures had what looked to be Shaak Ti and Jango and the Super battle droid hidden in amongst a whole rack of figures
The coruscant speeder was Zam Wessells's speeder, Slave-1 didn't have any markings suggesting a figure pack-in nor dd the jedi starfighter. But the picture on slave-1's box showed firing missiles.
There was a small item on one of the top shelves that showed Yoda holding a lightsaber.
There were two roleplay sets for Anakin and Jango. jango's had some nice items :D
The attack beast box containing the Reek looked no bigger than a POTF2 Dewback box.

But of course, as this is a preview planogram and the items pictured are of course just the mock up boxes and not the real items we'll see in stores, this is in no way an accurate description of any of it. How could it possibly be. I'm just a myopic fan who gets things all muddled and is prone to fits of pure fantasy.......

well that's my excuse:p

Beast
12-20-2001, 01:58 PM
Hehe, Yeah...I looked close enough to spot those things Emporer Jargo, I was just to bloody tired last night to make mention of them. :)

I think the vehicles and such are the finalized items, just the figures are not. Due to the fact you can see the vehicles thru the window boxing, while the figures appear to just have a charecter pictured on them to represnt that there will be a figure on the card.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
12-20-2001, 09:58 PM
I've added the picture of it,its small,in black and white but gives you an idea of what it'll look like,I do have the others...

Dope am I stupid or what,I forgot to add the image :(

sleth
12-22-2001, 06:50 PM
I know it's a huge pain, but will someone please send me the pics that got removed? :(

kerbb@visto.com

Corran Horn
12-22-2001, 07:54 PM
I also need the pics. phbeddow@attbi.com:(

sleth
12-25-2001, 11:59 PM
Sorry, my old E-mail service quit offering service to all it's customers. Could you please send them to Subwoofer45@aol.com instead? It would be much appreciated.:crazed: