PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Bossk!!!

Mythos
02-09-2004, 06:43 PM
I just seen this in the Star Wars Insider and have not seen it anywhere else so here it in for everyone! Is this cool or what!!!

jad
02-09-2004, 06:55 PM
I just seen this in the Star Wars Insider and have not seen it anywhere else so here it in for everyone! Is this cool or what!!!

Wow very cool. Nice to see Hasbro branching out to secondary characters for this line. Is this the latest insider that it's from?

Darth Detori
02-09-2004, 07:00 PM
AWESOME!
I thought you were joking at first!

Now we're THAT much closer to a Gonk Droid Unleashed! ;)

Reefer Shark
02-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Seriously,
That is cool as hell!!!!

I love the unleashed line :kiss:. Can't wait to get this bad boy. I wonder what else will be in the Bossk wave..... An all bounty hunter wave would be cool with me. They could round this one out w/IG88 & Dengar :cool:

Kidhuman
02-09-2004, 07:30 PM
That is a nice piece. They seem to have gotten better as the line progresses.

Silent Chazz
02-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Actually it is supposed to be Aayla Secura and Tusken Raider (HOPEFULLY from ANH with his Gaffi Stick above his head) that are in the Bossk Wave, Reefer Shark.

Reefer Shark
02-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Oh yeah, that's right...... I saw that here & must've forgot.

Damn short term memory...... ;)

Thanks for the info Silent Chazz :)

jedibear
02-09-2004, 09:13 PM
The "Unleashed" line keeps getting more exciting with each successive wave. Bossk looks fantastic! And if it's truly Aalya & a Tusken rounding out that wave....wow!

mabudonicus
02-09-2004, 09:26 PM
AWESOME!

Now we're THAT much closer to a Gonk Droid Unleashed!
Second that...
Unleashed dengar is not far away, either, and then my long-ago prophesied(anyone recall when?) 21-B unleashed will be a reality... "Take #$%^ care, #$&%*#"

Seriously, he looks great sculpting wise... the pose is sorta totally hilarious in an off colour way..... looks like ol' bossk there is, well, I mean....

Art imitates life, all's I'm allowed to say here :D:D:D... the wiseacres will like this, others will be shocked ;)

Turbowars
02-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Very cool, can't wait!

Kidhuman
02-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Second that...
Unleashed dengar is not far away, either, and then my long-ago prophesied(anyone recall when?) 21-B unleashed will be a reality... "Take #$%^ care, #$&%*#"

Seriously, he looks great sculpting wise... the pose is sorta totally hilarious in an off colour way..... looks like ol' bossk there is, well, I mean....

Art imitates life, all's I'm allowed to say here :D:D:D... the wiseacres will like this, others will be shocked ;)

How true you are. Shocked never, me likes it. :D

bobafrett
02-10-2004, 12:13 AM
I'm loving it! One of my favorites, and something off the main characters, how cool is that! Can't wait to see what they have in for the other figures in this series! I saw this in my issue of the insider, and I was glad to see Bossk Unleashed! Super cool pose!

DarthQuack
02-10-2004, 12:24 AM
This looks like an amazing Unleashed figure. Can't wait to see it in person.

-Matt

jad
02-10-2004, 11:29 AM
AWESOME!

Now we're THAT much closer to a Gonk Droid Unleashed! ;)

I'm up for a Gonk Unleashed. Included in the Gonk Wave could be a POTF2 R5-D4 shooting a rocket out of his head, complete with jellie like fire and smoke made out of plastic. It would surround his head as the missile was firing off. :crazed:

dr_evazan22
02-10-2004, 07:58 PM
This does look really great!

I hear that Bossk is replacing that bear in the Charmin commercials. The bear just walks away dancing and shaking his booty.

First, Bossk will do it on a pile of dead Wooks. Then he'll get up and sniff it a little before throwing a Wook on top of it to help keep his scent out of the air. Go Boosk!

tagmac
02-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Bossk looks great, and I can't wait to see the Tusken Raider, but the choice of Aayla Secura I find somewhat disappointing. With major characters like Lando, the droids, storm/snowtroopers.....heck, even jawas and ewoks still unmade, this figure probably should have waited, if even made at all.

jedibear
02-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Bossk looks great, and I can't wait to see the Tusken Raider, but the choice of Aayla Secura I find somewhat disappointing. With major characters like Lando, the droids, storm/snowtroopers.....heck, even jawas and ewoks still unmade, this figure probably should have waited, if even made at all.

Sorry tagmac...I've got to respectfully disagree with you on that one...
One of the unique aspects of the "Unleashed" line to me is what the title implies...we never saw Boba jetting out of the Sarlacc's grasp or Leia standing sultry with a force pike on the barge deck but BAM! the Unleashed versions of these characters look great!
Aalya is a prominate fixture in the Comics and I welcome the idea that the "Unleashed" line could start embracing some of the other great characters in the SW universe...
Do I want to see an "Unleashed" Lando? You bet! Some "Unleashed" Ewoks whupping some Stormtrooper? Absolutely! I'm still holding out hope for an "Unleashed" Qui-Gon!
I'm liking the risky feel to this line and hoping for more unexpected additions...

TheDarthVader
02-10-2004, 11:18 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! :D That Bossk kicks (edit) butt! It doesn't look like a figure but a scene pulled from Apocalyptic Star Wars ! I don't usually collect unleashed (save for both Vaders) but I might have to get Bossk! ;)

DarthQuack
02-11-2004, 12:31 AM
It seems like some people never think to collect unleashed but once they see a certain figure it can just blow you away and say WOW and then you are hooked. This figures might do that for me!

-Matt

Turbowars
02-11-2004, 12:33 AM
What we need is a Unleashed Amanaman! Check out the pic, it's where I got my avatar from.

DarthQuack
02-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Heck yea! That's what I'm talking about!

-Matt

2-1B
02-11-2004, 01:34 AM
Wow, I'm amazed that they even considered doing Bossk !

Incredible. :)

What issue is that pic from? I didn't get it yet . . .

Reefer Shark
02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeah man, that pic is freakin awesome turbowars. :cool:

Where is that from? Is that an upcoming issue of Star Wars Empire (guesing this from the pic name)?

There's just so much potential with the unleashed line.

Turbowars
02-11-2004, 10:32 AM
The picture comes from a comic book. I don't have it , but I got it from either GH or RS. Here's a link a dark horse page with the comic info.
http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/preview.php?theid=13-095

bobafrett
02-11-2004, 10:57 AM
What we need is a Unleashed Amanaman! Check out the pic, it's where I got my avatar from.

Oh great, another race beating up on those poor harmless Stormtroopers.
:cry: I mean it was bad enough being pounded on by Ewoks. :eek:

El Chuxter
02-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Unleashed Kit Fisto can't be far behind!

Seriously, imagine those dreads whipping around as he cuts down some Battle Droid. And to pay some homage to the two things everyone loves about him, his tunic could be ripped open to partially reveal his killer pecs, and he could be grinning like a madman.

I know you probably think I'm joking, but I am dead serious. That figure would be even cooler than this Bossk!

Silent Chazz
02-14-2004, 08:34 PM
Heck, I'd buy an Unleashed Kit Fisto, as long as it's from the Battle At Mon Calamari from teh CW cartoon. lol

Kidhuman
02-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Heck, I'd buy an Unleashed Kit Fisto, as long as it's from the Battle At Mon Calamari from teh CW cartoon. lol

But when did we ever see Bossk in the position he is in? Chuxters idea sounds sweet. As long as he is grinning its all good.

DarthQuack
02-14-2004, 09:02 PM
If they make an unleashed Kit Fisto he has to have the biggest smile imagineable on his face. :D

-Matt