PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Collectors Club

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

InsaneJediGirl
05-30-2002, 05:43 PM
Went to WM,they didnt have anything new.Then it suddenly hit me as to why.My dad was talking to a WM employee(since he works there too).She commented on how her husband had the 1977 ANH jacket and on how much he likes the movies.The only thing I can think of,is that she is getting the stock people to hold rare or hard-to-find figures for her husband.:frus: :mad:

So,I guess even scaplers exist here in Slowcala

AT-AT Man
05-30-2002, 05:48 PM
i went to KB they had nothin, hopin they would have though

jawa01
05-30-2002, 06:40 PM
Hello all :) . I'm on the hunt this weekend (Saturday). I get every other weekend off from work and usually go toy hunting then. My last trip was to Ft. Meyers, so this time I'll probably head towards Sarasota. If I find any goodies I'll let you know and hook up whoever I can. Wish me luck :cool:

jawa01
05-30-2002, 06:45 PM
Me again. If anyone wants those Target exclusives LMK and I will let you guys know when they come in. After all, I work there.

TK421BB
05-30-2002, 07:12 PM
Their is a Jango Jett 12" at the kmart on SR 70 just off of I-75 in Bradenton, Fla if anyone is interested. The top corner of the box was slightly damaged......

AT-AT Man
05-30-2002, 08:22 PM
hey jawa i would like the battle droid one.

I too will be on the hunt, after i get off work. i will try and find people things, doubt i will, it sucks so bad, nothin new. and when i found another ani hanger duel, it was at FAO and i woulda had to pay 9.99. so i gave it too a family who was shopping for a birthday present.

jawa01
05-30-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by AT-AT Man
hey jawa i would like the battle droid one.

I too will be on the hunt, after i get off work. i will try and find people things, doubt i will, it sucks so bad, nothin new. and when i found another ani hanger duel, it was at FAO and i woulda had to pay 9.99. so i gave it too a family who was shopping for a birthday present.

No prob AT-AT. I think we got some figs in at work. I'll see if I can get you an Ani HD tomorrow. Since the 23rd, we've gotten in two cases of dudes, but they were all the same stuff from the first release. Nothing new. :(

jawa01
05-30-2002, 08:41 PM
Hey Sid, your Adi and chips are going out tomorrow. Enjoy. By the way, do you (or anyone else) have any extra freeze frames up for grabs? I have almost 4 freeze frame books full, but still missing some. I have extra Frito-lay Star pics if anyone needs 'em. My buddy and I went in on a lot of 100 off of Ebay. And I'm still missing 3. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

AT-AT Man
05-30-2002, 08:58 PM
thats cool jawa, when are those sets supposed tpo be in.

DarthChuckMc
05-30-2002, 09:22 PM
Has everybody seen the news about the Disney Star Tours figures? I can't wait.

jawa01
05-30-2002, 09:40 PM
I don't know AT-AT. I saw them here for the first time today. But I will keep my eyes open and let you know.

Runobot
05-31-2002, 06:11 AM
I only saw one, Chuck. When are they coming out?

AT-AT Man
05-31-2002, 06:39 AM
thats cool jawa, thanks. i will still look for you too.

Runobot
05-31-2002, 10:22 AM
just saw them. They look like crap.

InsaneJediGirl
05-31-2002, 12:17 PM
I thought so too,Runobot.And who knows how high the price will be?$10,$20?..I'll pass on these.:D

AT-AT Man
05-31-2002, 03:22 PM
i think there the same price as the delux figs.

AT-AT Man
05-31-2002, 03:59 PM
hey going to Wal mart today. gunna look for me ad jawa any one else need anything

DarthChuckMc
05-31-2002, 06:13 PM
Here they are for your viewing pleasure :)

InsaneJediGirl
05-31-2002, 06:16 PM
Kinda looks like the Vintage stuff to me.Nothing special.Thanks for the pictures,Chuck!

jawa01
05-31-2002, 06:33 PM
Hey guys and gals. Hey AT-AT, I'm still working on those guys. Nothin' today, but the boss was there so I couldn't make it into the stockroom to poke around. I'll keep trying. I'm hitting Ft. Meyers tomorrow. Wish me luck ( even though I probably won't find a darn thing :cry: ). I saw those Star Tour fig pics and I think they're crap. Between Lucas and Disney they could have come up w/ somthin' cool. Oh well. 'till next time. :cool:

AT-AT Man
05-31-2002, 08:22 PM
got back from waly world, it's totally trashed, figs lieing on the ground, they all had bent cards, still nutin new thoug, i was very annoyed.there was an older lady poking around in the toys, she was asking me names of people. she was trying to find dookus, she asked me what he looked like it made me sick.

InsaneJediGirl
05-31-2002, 10:24 PM
got back from waly world, it's totally trashed, figs lieing on the ground, they all had bent cards, still nutin new thoug, i was very annoyed.there was an older lady poking around in the toys, she was asking me names of people. she was trying to find dookus, she asked me what he looked like it made me sick.

Sick?The Old lady or the raped and pillaged pegs?The older woman could have been looking for something for her grandkids or maybe even herself!:D

As for the pegs..they always look like that at my Local WM.I try to fix the pegs as I search..but they fall off so easy.Could have been a mistake.

Also,got news from my local WM.AOTC is not selling good.Maybe thats why I have not found anything there..they might be waiting for stock to move before restocking new stuff.

AT-AT Man
05-31-2002, 10:27 PM
maybe your right IJG, but ya never know.

Sidiously Darth
06-01-2002, 03:18 AM
Well, I contributed to dissolving the pegwarming problem. I bought my 2nd Kit Fisto yesterday. He'll be my first Ep. II custom. I haven't decided on a head yet, but I'm hoping to make a few 'generic' jedi to help fight the seperatists.

Speaking of custom figures, mine are on 2 different websites now:

Custom Alliance (http://www.thecustomalliance.com/nowlin)

ArtoosCustoms (http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/charlesnowlin.shtml)

It's pretty much the same customs, save for one, on both sites, but it's just sort of cool to see something you've made displayed for the pleasure of others.:D

Last, a friend of mine needs a Djas, along with several others here. I'll be looking but if anyone sees one sitting around, LMK. Thanks!

InsaneJediGirl
06-01-2002, 06:29 AM
Nice Customs Sidiously.Did you use a drill for that Qui-Gon "Final Battle" figure?

Last night,I finally got part of the Starwars display at WM.Its the headers that go on overstock,not that cool header in the isle.As stated in a previous post..they cant take that one down until the AOTC toys sell.

Sidiously Darth
06-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
Nice Customs Sidiously.Did you use a drill for that Qui-Gon "Final Battle" figure?

I used a dremel on him. After I cleaned the hole and removed any loose plastic from the inside, I blackened the hole with a sharpie. I actually thought about giving him bug eyes like in Twisted Mego Theater from Toy Fair.

jawa01
06-01-2002, 07:32 PM
Hey everyone. I went to Ft. Myers today and hit 2 K-marts (I think the "K" stands for KRAP;) ), 2 wal-marts, 1 Target, and TRU and found a whole lot of NOTHING. Almost. K-mart had a 12 inch Jango (for anyone who needs it) and I picked up the Clone Trooper and Jango Pez dispensers at TRU. They only had 1 of each. I also hit the Wal-mart and KB here in PC and came up with nothing. The KB lady was really cool though. I asked about new figs so she pulled out the manifest for their next truck and showed it to me. It had 2 diff. cases of guys and some 12 inch guys. She said it was comming in on Thursday and if I came in and poked my head in the stockroom she would let me go through them :D . With the new dudes in KB out in Cali(Han, and Chewie) maybe I'll score some next week.:happy: I'll let you all know.

AT-AT Man
06-01-2002, 08:56 PM
cool jawa any word on those exclusives.

InsaneJediGirl
06-01-2002, 09:16 PM
You mean the Clonetroopers,AT-AT?I think it would be cheaper to buy the plain ones and customize them..unless your a non-opener.Then it would be usleess :D

Jawa,How much were the KB figures?5.99?

SuperBattleDroid88
06-01-2002, 09:29 PM
I always help ladies find or identify figures or characters....
Like the other day a lady was looking for Yoda and she didn't know what he looked like and she was going through every peg. She asked me what he looked like and I said "Well he will be kind of hard to find Ma'am, but he looks like this only a shorter version..." I showed a Kit Fisto because that was the only thing laying around that was close to Yoda. :D

AT-AT Man
06-01-2002, 09:35 PM
no ijg i meant the target exclusives, jus wonerin if my man jawa heard anything else bout those exclusives.

InsaneJediGirl
06-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Oh okay AT-AT man.They arent due out until June,I think.

Did anyone see how shortpacked the figures are?(On the SSG front page)..No wonder I cant find half of that stuff!!!

AT-AT Man
06-01-2002, 11:09 PM
i agree, it is gunna be very hard to find a lot of that stuff.

AT-AT Man
06-02-2002, 12:50 AM
hey jawa any chanceyou'v seen the delux ani or nexu at your target yet. i'min needof those,hey but who isn't.

jawa01
06-02-2002, 12:59 AM
Hey AT-AT. No word on when the new exclusives or deluxe guys will be out. As soon as I see them I'll pick up what I can and let everyone know. Like IJG said, I think it's June.

jawa01
06-02-2002, 01:04 AM
I just wanted to say that I saw AOTC again today and it still kicks @ss :D :D :D . This is only the second time I've seen, it but I assure everyone it won't be the last. ;) . You notice so much more stuff every time you see it. I can't wait for the DVD. I hope they stay on track and release it in Nov. like they said they would.

InsaneJediGirl
06-02-2002, 09:49 AM
Oh okay AT-AT man.They arent due out until June,I think.

Did anyone see how shortpacked the figures are?(On the SSG front page)..No wonder I cant find half of that stuff!!!

June?Eeep!Sorry,I meant July.I get the two "J" months messed up a bit!

AT-AT Man
06-02-2002, 10:17 PM
ok, i'll be goingout tommorow, after my dentist appointment, and i'll be on the lookout for myself and jawa, and for anyone who needs me too.

InsaneJediGirl
06-03-2002, 03:15 PM
Went to Wal-Mart this afternoon.I talked to a stocker in Toys,and she said they would have new figures in sometime next week.Nothing new on the pegs,a few R2 leg varations and a bunch of Shaak Tis,OPD Anakin,and Padme

AT-AT Man
06-03-2002, 04:03 PM
TRU most have restocked lately, they were back to there crowded Taun We's Luminaras, and Royal Guards. i didn't get anything,except for 4 packs of the WOTC card game, and the starterdeck.

Also finally got Anakins speeder.

Lord Tenebrous
06-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Went for face-blades today. Outland Anakin, Jango Fett, and S-battle droid have started to invade other sections, and there is little hope for new figures.

But I'll be going south to inquire for a (better?) job for the summer, so maybe I'll find something new at TRU.

And since people seem to take offense to all my signature lines, that space will just be used for my current wants....

Sidiously Darth
06-03-2002, 07:34 PM
LT, what was wrong with your sig. lines? I don't remember reading anything bad.:confused: BTW, thanks for the trade again!!!

As for needs:

Djas (actually for a coworker)
POTJ Rebel Fleet Soldier (loose/complete is fine)
Loose TPM Padme x2
Loose POTF Cruisemissile Trooper
Rorworr (Wookiee Scout) from Invasion of Theed Game
2 Vintage Bespin Guard Blasters

I have 3 MOC figures if anyone needs them:

POTF FF Hoth Leia
POTF FF Bespin Luke Skywalker
POTJ Saesee Tinn

Extra Loose Freeze Frames:

__ Biggs Darklighter
__ Captain Piett
__ Endor Rebel Commando x2
__ Lando Calrissian (General/pilot)
__ Princess Leia Organa (Endor Celebration Dress)

AT-AT Man
06-03-2002, 10:45 PM
hey des anyone ese here love anakins speeder, my anakin nd obi fit in it perfectly, i love it.

Runobot
06-04-2002, 05:13 AM
Sid, I may need som of those freeze frames, I am not sure right now...I will check when I am home

Mace Windex
06-04-2002, 07:30 AM
I was wondering if you folks could keep an eye out for a few things for me when you are shopping? I need the BEspin Luke and some non Star wars items. I alos collect Johnny Lightning VWs and they recently released 6 new VW cars. I have 4 of the 6 but still need the 21 window sunroof bus and the pick-up truck. If anyone finds them (I need two of each, one to open and one to keep) I would be very thankful if you could pick them up for me. Of course, I will search Star Wars for anyone here.
Thanks. My e-mail address is:
vwdude1957@aol.com

Lord Tenebrous
06-04-2002, 12:14 PM
Great stuff, Si'Darth. Thanks!

I'm still trying to decide what I'm collecting. I think I'm going to depart from movie settings and make a few new ones - maybe a secret Hutt outpost or something that can endure the entire timeline of the Saga...

InsaneJediGirl
06-05-2002, 09:45 AM
Just read that WM dropped the SW figures down to 4.77.Anyone seen the drop yet?

jawa01
06-05-2002, 10:31 AM
Not yet. With our luck they won't drop them here. I'm going out later, I'll stop by and check it out. I'll let you know.

AT-AT Man
06-05-2002, 05:36 PM
hey jawa, remember to keep an eye out for my guys.

Runobot
06-05-2002, 07:22 PM
Hey, how do you guys get colors in your signatures? Is it just html codE?

jawa01
06-05-2002, 07:43 PM
Hey AT-AT my man, If I see 'em I've got you covered. :D I went to two Wal-Marts tonight and they both had the figs dropped to $4.77 :D :D . Now thats a good deal. It's like 1995 all over again. Now if they would just get some guys I need I'll be in luck. Tomorrow I'm gonna' check out KB. Wish me luck. :cool:

AT-AT Man
06-05-2002, 08:33 PM
thanks man, i'll try and go out tommorow and search.

Sidiously Darth
06-05-2002, 09:21 PM
Hi all!

Does anyone have an extra of any of the following or know of a store that has them:

EW Vader
Boshek
POTJ Plo Kloon
POTJ Choco Obi-Wan

I'm trying to complete a trade. Thanks!

AT-AT Man
06-05-2002, 11:08 PM
hey man i have a loose complete POTJ RFS, if you wana trade.

dao Fett
06-06-2002, 12:55 AM
New member (I have been keeping up with reading the posts) and finally registered.

Hey jawa01 can you tell me which Walmarts you went too. I live near 2 (Apopka and Altamonte Springs) but haven't gone out to look since the figure drop in price. I am going to look at Deltona Super Walmart this weekend.

I will also look out for any figures I see listed in posts (especially for Orlando Collectors).

Sidiously Darth
06-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Welcome to the club dao!!!:)

I myself live in Winter Park. I think there is a list further back of the other members. Except for LT and SuperBattleDroid88 and Mace Windex. Hope you have fun.

AT-AT Man
06-06-2002, 02:03 AM
yes welcome dao fett, i have a list as long as the sea, south florida sucks, i'm moving up to orlando. well anyway, i hope you have a wonderful time here in the orlando club, and i hope you enjoy your stay.

jawa01
06-06-2002, 08:00 AM
Hey Fett, Welcome to the club. I live in Port Charlotte. The Wal-marts I checked are the one here in town and the one in Punta Gorda. Let us know if you need anything and I'm sure everyone will keep an eye out for you. I need Cloud City Chewie, Endor Han, Palpy, and Djas. Thanks.

InsaneJediGirl
06-06-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Runobot
Hey, how do you guys get colors in your signatures? Is it just html codE?

Go to "Edit Profile" in user CP.Then go down to signatures.Off to the left,you'll see something called UVB code.Click on that and it will show you how to do it: Here is an example:

/color=blue/Welcome to the Orlando Collectors Club!!/color/

Replace / with [ and ]

The Publix Lady never called me back.So I suppose the promotion is over.:( I'm hoping to check WM this weekend,maybe the figures will come in early.

Runobot
06-06-2002, 08:39 AM
Thanks IJG, I will work on that later.

Mace Windex
06-06-2002, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, I live in Tampa, BTW! Went to Orlando last weekend and found NOTHING! You guys have less of a selection that we do!

TK421BB
06-06-2002, 10:56 AM
Nothing new down here in sarasota. I haven't seen anything for a couple of weeks, but then again I can't go to walmart at 2:00 am in the morning...

InsaneJediGirl
06-06-2002, 03:55 PM
Your Welcome,Runobot.

Has anyone seen the Unleashed figures yet?I was thinking about getting the Darth Vader and maybe 2 others..

jawa01
06-06-2002, 06:59 PM
Hey everyone. I got to work today (Target) and noticed that we dropped the price to $4.99. Now all they have to do is get in some new stuff.

AT-AT Man
06-06-2002, 09:01 PM
thats cool jawa, did ya notice if the price on the delux also went down

Mace Windex
06-06-2002, 09:09 PM
Hello again everyone, it's Dave aka "Mace Windex" from Tampa, Florida!

In addition to my local Toys R US lowering their small Star Wars figure price to $4.99 my local Walmart has dropped their price to $4.77 each! It's about time!! Go out and get those figures!!!

BTW, I searched for the Bo Shek wave and they were all gone. Most likely, the flea market scalper picked them all up! I knew I should have got em when I first saw em!

AT-AT Man
06-06-2002, 11:33 PM
hey hopefully i can go out tommorow, it's brads birthday so i think i'll try and find some of the newer waves for him. i hope.

Sidiously Darth
06-07-2002, 11:38 AM
Well folks, I hit 2 Super Centers and 1 regular Wal-Mart last night and came up with nothing. One SC did have some Qui-Gons and Endor Soldiers but that was about it. I also noticed that only one store had its old POTJ figures marked down to $4.77. Just thought that was interesting.

BTW, does anyone have an extra POTJ Ben Kenobi? Unfortunately, trading is slim right now so I may have to unload some credits for it. Thanks!

AT-AT Man
06-07-2002, 12:08 PM
going to wal mart within the hour, hopefully i will also go to TRU.

dao Fett
06-07-2002, 01:58 PM
I thank all of you for welcoming me!

I went to a Toys R Us at the opening today and nothing but older waves. I have not seen the Bo Shek wave hear in Orlando. I haven't seen anything new in a month's time. Prices were marked lower, though. Maybe they can move those peg warmers. Next stop today is a Super Walmart. I am crossing my fingers. Also yesterday I picked up a 12" Jango Fett at K-Mart. Last one, or I would have emailed yesterday. It was the first hard to find figure for me at K-Mart.

InsaneJediGirl
06-07-2002, 02:31 PM
I need to stop by a K-Mart..they seem to be the only ones with the 12'' Jango in stock.

Probably going to WM this weekend because I have to pick up some fertilzer for the lawn.Sidiously,at my WM,the only POTJ action figues things they have are Ellors,Ketwol,1 Sabe,1 Tessk and 1 Gungan Warrior

dao Fett
06-07-2002, 02:32 PM
My error (not Bo Shek) wave but the Saga Rebel Soldier Wave or the 2nd release of Royal Guard and Taun We wave.

I have a friend who is in New Jersey looking for anything new. He went to Kevin Smith (director of Jay and Silent Bob, etc) Secret Stash and found nothing new, but he is still looking for lists that I read earlier.

AT-AT Man
06-07-2002, 03:21 PM
hey visited wal mart nothing new, they didn't even lower the prices yet. Well i crossed the street and went into TRU, there they were one Jango Fett FB and three Mace Windus GR. i quickly grabed the Jango and Mace, i remebered about Brad, and i bought a Mace for him. Well it looks like i will be getting some of the newer stuff.

jawa01
06-07-2002, 04:31 PM
I hit Super Wal-Mart and Target today and came up with a big fat nothing. Still looking for Palpy, CC Chewie, ER Han, and Djas. No luck at KB either. SOS. No word on the Target exclusives yet. When I see them start comming into the stock room, I'll let you know. My buddy just got back from Georgia and he picked up the last two ( Ani & Padme) Publix posters for me. They are pretty cool. He also hooked me up w/ the last lightsaber pen I needed to complete my set. I have an extra Dooku and Luke if anyone needs one. Now my wife doesn't have to yell at me for buying tons of cereal. I think I've got like 9 boxes ( not counting the ones I gave away). Happy hunting everyone. :cool:

jawa01
06-07-2002, 06:20 PM
Hey guys and gals :) . Anyone interested in vintage figs? I have tons of extras. They may not all be complete, but they're still cool to have. If anybody needs any LMK. I'm willing to trade. Thanks. :cool:

JAYPEA
06-07-2002, 06:39 PM
I went to K-Mart and they had the 12 inch Jango (about ten of them actually), adult AOTC t-shirts (YEAH!!!) and a bunch of the new figures, but no Bespin Luke which is the figure I'm looking for this week. They had the new Mace, Rebel Endor Soldier and Palpatine and Orn Free Taa. This is the Hunter's Creek K-mart if anybody is interested. The Super Target is the best store to find stuff though except for I am bummed, no more trading cards, and I am so close to completing the whole set!
I have the Anakin Publix poster and I know someone who has the Jango one that actually color copied them and is selling them for two dollars. He and I had a big arguement about how unethical that is. Oh, well, at least he gave me the original. Anybody got the new Star Wars Insider yet? Good issue. Anyway, that's my report. Super Wal-Mart and the Florida Mall TRU was a complete bust yesterday by the way. Oh, I am also looking for the Playskool toys so if anybody sees them, let me know, okay?
Jason.

InsaneJediGirl
06-07-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by jawa01
Hey guys and gals :) . Anyone interested in vintage figs? I have tons of extras. They may not all be complete, but they're still cool to have. If anybody needs any LMK. I'm willing to trade. Thanks. :cool:

I dont have any vintage stuff,but was interested in getting a loose complete Vader.Got one Jawa??

jawa01
06-07-2002, 07:52 PM

I dont have any vintage stuff,but was interested in getting a loose complete Vader.Got one Jawa??

I'll check, but I think all of my extras are missing the lightsaber. They were the first piece to get lost or broken. I'll let you know. :cool:

jawa01
06-07-2002, 08:08 PM
Hey IJG. Sorry, but all of my extra Vaders are naked. No saber or cape.

DarthChuckMc
06-07-2002, 09:06 PM
Hey folks,
I read somewhere earlier today..can't remember where....but JC Penny's is carrying the Playschool sets. You may want to check there if you have one close by. Sears might be a good spot to check too.

InsaneJediGirl
06-07-2002, 09:21 PM
Hey IJG. Sorry, but all of my extra Vaders are naked. No saber or cape.

Alright,Thanks for looking,Jawa01

Chuck...The WMs around my area often have the Playskool sets,but since I live near a retirement community,the old people
like to get them for their grandkids.No big deal though,since I dont collect them:D

jawa01
06-07-2002, 09:32 PM
The only place around here to find the Playskool sets is K-mart. I love the Taun-Taun set.:D

AT-AT Man
06-07-2002, 09:54 PM
hey jaypea do you mind getting me the palpatine and/or the Orn Free Ta. i might have stuff you need.

jawa01
06-07-2002, 11:59 PM
Does anyone have a loose vintage Sy Snoodles w/ or w/o accessories for trade?

Sidiously Darth
06-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Hi all! I picked up a few extra figures last night. If anyone needs them, lmk.

HD Anakin
Massiff
Dooku

I'm also in need of a POTJ Ben Kenobi, plus my other needs below.:D

Mace Windex
06-08-2002, 07:29 AM
How about grabbing me one of those 12 inch JAngos!?!? They have NEVER been here, not even a place on the shelf! What's the going price?
Dave
vwdude1957@aol.com

Runobot
06-08-2002, 12:58 PM
I think they are about $32.

AT-AT Man
06-08-2002, 07:19 PM
i think i'm gunna go out tommorow, just got paid today at work, does anyone know when the stores stock, and when the best time to check them. hope it's not to early or to late.

Mace Windex
06-08-2002, 08:52 PM
Hey Jawa, what do you want for the Luke pen?

jawa01
06-08-2002, 10:54 PM
Hey Windex. How's it goin'? Do you have any extra Freeze Frames or chase cards from the AOTC card set? How about extra SW lego people? PM me you're address and we can work the rest out. I have extra chase cards (foils and panoramic) if anyone wants to trade. I'm also missing like 10 or 15 commons and a bunch or chases if anyone has doubles. LMK. Thanks. Hey AT-AT, you still need Yoda or Ani HD? I've got a lead on both. LMK.

AT-AT Man
06-08-2002, 11:41 PM
i need still need a yoda.

jawa01
06-08-2002, 11:57 PM
I'll see what I can do.

Sidiously Darth
06-09-2002, 12:06 AM
Yoda has been in 3 different cases assortments, 2 per. What is the deal with that. I can understand the Dooku thing but everyone seems to have him. Doesn't make sense.:confused:

jawa01
06-09-2002, 12:19 AM
Hasbro wants the $$$$! Short-pack him in every case assortment that he is in and the demand will overcome the supply and bingo, more money for Hasbro....or scalpers. Plus they know that anyone who saw AOTC knows that Yoda really kicks some @ss.

Sidiously Darth
06-09-2002, 04:12 PM
Hi all! I have a few things to report on:

Does anyone still need a GR Mace? I have an extra one plus an extra Dooku if anyone needs them or knows someone who does. BTW, the cards are a bit warped. These would be good for opening.

If anyone needs a POTJ Snowspeeder, I know where 2 are. PM me for details.

A potential and confirmed scalper sightings. The potential one happened at the Ocoee TRU. I saw a couple there with a lengthy list of toys going through the SW figures. I've seen them before. I think they are speculators who make a list of "hot" toys from ebay and toy mags. Then they go buy the toys to make a profit.

Also Planet X is now labeled a scalper shop. The owner had a few Dookus, Yodas & HD Anakins, all for $19.99 each. He said they were "hard to find". That's right buddy. You're one of the reasons why!:Pirate:

Also, Royal Guards are becoming pegwarmers now. That should help out the army builders out there.

After the past few days of hitting stores and coming up dry, these price cuts are doing the job of getting rid of stock. Is K-Mart the only store not to cut prices on the figures? I haven't been to one lately, but I haven't seen any info on them. Oh well...

AT-AT Man
06-09-2002, 07:56 PM
ok didn't get to go out today, maybe i will go out tommorow, but i doubt it. If i don't go tommorow,i will go tuesday, damn i wana find a a whole bunch of new figs, i know everybody else wants to too, but the only way i get new toys is through trading, god i hate scalpers, sorry for the rant just had to get that crap off my chest, well hope everyone else had a good day.

Runobot
06-09-2002, 09:30 PM
I still never made it to Planet X...

Anyway, more importantly the Nets just tied the Lakers! Now on to the fourth quarter where the Lakers will most likely win. Oh well...

Lord Tenebrous
06-09-2002, 11:13 PM
The sale isn't doing jack here. They cleared off the whole of one peg, and replaced it with Tusken, Typho, and Shaak w/ background. I found a lone R4-M9 in the POTJ section. I couldn't believe that I was more excited about this figure I already had, than all the new figures I don't.

Ah well, I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow, so I'll be hitting up Kaybee, Target, and TRU to see if there's anything new. And if not new, then on clearance.

InsaneJediGirl
06-10-2002, 09:05 AM
I havent checked out the local WM here,the sale probably doing isnt much for the line anyways.Usefull to me though,I'll probably go stick some figures in lay-away now,just in case the price jacks back up.:D

dao Fett
06-10-2002, 02:22 PM
No luck at the Deltona (Super Walmart). I went during the middle of the day though. Opps! The price cuts are clearing some shelves off, nice.

I went to see Episode 2 again at Disney's Pleasure Island. I love going to the Lego Store there. I picked up a cool Jango Fett lego pen combination) it was like $16.95 (ouch) but had to have. The Fett's are of course my favorites.

Extras, I have of the Saga Series:
1 Yoda, 1 Dooku, 1 Royal Guard, 1 Endor Rebel Soldier
Wants: I will keep searching for a bloody luke.

No info on the friend that went to NJ, I will see if he got anything.

InsaneJediGirl
06-10-2002, 03:26 PM
Went to Summerfield WM today.The only things new were 1 Orn Free Taa(Which I did not want) 1 Royal Guard,and 1 Luminara.

Has the Pilot Obi hit stores yet??

Lord Tenebrous
06-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Victory! Wait, no.

I found nothing! Sure, a few Royal Guards which I haven't seen until today, but nothing new! And I checked 5 different displays (EB, KB, TRU, Target, and this movie store in the mall).

But I got Dash Rendar in the mail today, so it wasn't a complete bust. Now I can start filming my short.

jawa01
06-10-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey everyone. I went to Wal-mart today and found nothing, as usual. One day I'll hit the jackpot (and probably have no money at the time). That's how it usually works. Hey Windex, you still want that Luke pen? LMK.

AT-AT Man
06-10-2002, 09:06 PM
hello guys, goin out tommorow, hope to hit everywhere, i'll keep an eye out for you guys as well as myself.

AT-AT Man
06-10-2002, 09:07 PM
Anyone here find the Ackaly yet, or even any of the new delux figs. i will definately look for thoses, My reek is looking mighty lonely.

Sidiously Darth
06-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Well guys & gal, I feel like a failure tonight. I ran into a hoarder/scalper at the Supercenter on 441, close to Apopka. He was about 5'9", 190 lbs., 40ish w/ brown hair. His cart was full of Orn Free Taas, Massiffs, Qui-Gons, and several other figures. This guy was also at the Alt. Springs WM not long before this and it is not the first time I've seen him. This is however, the first time I've seen him with a loaded cart.

Anyway, he starts this conversation w/ me about the Dexter w/out the sticker and asking me if I've seen anything new. I already have a Dexter and I open all my stuff. He said he was buying a few extra figures he wanted b/c the price was good. After a little more small talk and asking me if I needed any of the figures in his cart:frus: , I'd pretty much lost all desire to yell and scream at him. Heck, it's his money he's wasting. I'm sure he's going to be stuck with the majority of those figures... at least, I hope so!

I ended up buying the only Endor Soldier he was nice enough to leave. I need his head for a jedi custom b/c the one I made last night looked like a Beatle... yuck!!!:mad:

AT-AT Man
06-11-2002, 12:35 AM
hey sid do you know what you shoulda done was said yeah sure i need that and that oh and thats good to, i'l also take this one and maybe a piece of that one, you shoulda tried taking them from him, heck he pffered them to you. but think of it as you were te better man for not doing anything. well i hope i don't expierience that when i go out tommorow.

Sidiously Darth
06-11-2002, 12:58 AM
Thanks AT-AT Man but I just made up for it.

I know several members were looking for those FREE SW posters at Publix but couldn't find them all. Well, I know why... they're being sold on ebay. Here's the person's user name, click it to see the auctions:

joysales (http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=joysales&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25)

I sent her a question. Tell me what you think:

Dear local citizen of Orlando, why are you selling posters that Publix was giving away for free? I have a few collector friends who couldn't even find all four posters. I guess now I can tell them why. They're being sold on ebay. You can say you're selling them to those that don't have Publix in their town, but we would know that's not really true. If you wanted to help them, you'd give them the posters and charge only for shipping. If you would like to discuss this further, please email me. Remember though, be nice with your response... No cursing or name calling! That would be uncivilized.

AT-AT Man
06-11-2002, 01:10 AM
nice job Sid, i like that message, still have never even seen those round here.

jawa01
06-11-2002, 04:01 AM
Hey Sid, too bad for that "close encounter of the scalper kind" you had. When he offered you figs, you should have said "yes, I do need some of those", then selected the harder to find figs that he had. Then accidentally drop them, step on them, and then say " you know, I already have these. You can have them back." See how much he can sell them for them! Or knock him down in the parking lot and run over his figs w/ the car. I'm so nice sometimes. Sorry 'bout the rant and rave...I feel better know. I'm on the hunt Sat. so I'll keep a lookout for everyone. Maybe the flood gates will lift and I'll actually find something. Maybe.

Runobot
06-11-2002, 06:27 AM
Sid, you are crazy. There is nothing that you can say that will deter them from scalping. They are making money. If the stuff doesn't sell then they can just return it...

InsaneJediGirl
06-11-2002, 08:13 AM
Nice message Sidiously!!!!!Too bad about your scapler encounter,I only wish someone would take the stock off of our pegs,in hopes of finding something new.

I cant believe Joysales is selling FREE posters.I wonder how many other people did this,since I live in Ocala and they were not
to be found.

AT-AT Man
06-11-2002, 11:55 AM
ok heading ouy today, i won't be with you guys for a week starting saturday, going on a cruise to jamaca, does anyone know if they sell toys there. well i be with you guys til saturday.

jawa01
06-11-2002, 12:02 PM
ok heading ouy today, i won't be with you guys for a week starting saturday, going on a cruise to jamaca, does anyone know if they sell toys there. well i be with you guys til saturday.
Hey AT-AT. When EP.1 came out I was on a cruise to Mexico. I found some cool Mexican SW Pepsi cans and the Potato chips over there had some cool stickers in them. Maybe you'll get lucky and find something cool. If you do, maybe you can hook me up? Have a good time. I'm leaving for work soon, but will check Wal-mart and TRU on me way there.

dao Fett
06-11-2002, 02:47 PM
I like the message Sid! I just heard about the posters not too long ago. Are they still available, if no scalpers get them of course?

AT-AT Man
06-11-2002, 04:13 PM
Thanks jawa i will,

InsaneJediGirl
06-11-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by dao Fett
I like the message Sid! I just heard about the posters not too long ago. Are they still available, if no scalpers get them of course?

Dao Fett,I've checked the Publix in Belleview,Ocala,Lady Lake and SR 200(Ocala).No displays were up and the only SW item was the chip bags.

jawa01
06-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Hey everyone. No real luck today. I have an extra Endor soldier (with gotee) if anyone needs it. There is a slight ding on one of the sides. I don't open 'em so I bought another one that is mint. Anyway, LMK if anyone wants to trade or something.

DarthChuckMc
06-11-2002, 10:37 PM
Hey folks,
I don't get to go out as much as I used to, but I did manage to hit a few places today.

Supers Walmart & Target in Union Park (UCF area) have jack squat. Super Walmart did get one case of Speeders and one case of Orn Fre Taa wave tonight though.

Titusville Walmart: An endless sea of Rebel Troops and Royal Guards.

That's all folks

AT-AT Man
06-11-2002, 10:37 PM
hey jawa i might be interested

jawa01
06-11-2002, 10:40 PM
If you need it, it's your's. LMK. PM me and we can make a deal.

AT-AT Man
06-11-2002, 11:07 PM
yeah i need it.

AT-AT Man
06-12-2002, 02:15 PM
hey sid recieved your package, but am sad to say, that i have just sent yours today, i hope you understand, i have been feeling a bit under the weather, sorry, and i hope you can understand.

JAYPEA
06-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Hello, AT-AT Man, I am sorry it's taken me so long to read your post. I am going out today looking for stuff. I will pick you up an Orn Free Taa and Palpatine if you still need them. The only one I need is the Bespin Luke right now.
Jawa01, hello there as well. Are you still trying to trade your AOTC cards? Here is a list of my doubles:
2 (three of 2)
35 (two of 35)
53 (two of 53)
85 (two of 85)
Silver foil card 7
There, that's that.
By the way, my new e-mail address is JayPea68@aol.com. Feel free to e-mail me. ; )

jawa01
06-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Hey J. I need the #7 foil to complete my foil set. Thats about it. PM commin' your way.

jawa01
06-12-2002, 04:47 PM
or not. Here's what I have to trade:
and foil #4.

Thanks LMK.

AT-AT Man
06-12-2002, 05:53 PM
hey Jay, the only one i need is palpy now, thanks to Sid, who got me the Orn.

AT-AT Man
06-12-2002, 05:53 PM
oh yeah Jawa i have 2 of the royal security, the guys from ep. 1

Sidiously Darth
06-12-2002, 07:00 PM
hey sid recieved your package, but am sad to say, that i have just sent yours today, i hope you understand, i have been feeling a bit under the weather, sorry, and i hope you can understand.

No problem. I'll post when it comes in.

jawa01
06-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Hey everyone. My friend found Endor Han at ..... PM me if you want to know. Beware the scalper! The package was a little crunched, but he bought it anyway. Just wanted to let you know that they are here. Happy hunting.

JAYPEA
06-12-2002, 07:21 PM
Hey, AT-AT, okay, you have Orn Free Taa, so I can keep him. I just picked him up earlier at SuperTarget. No Palpatine yet though. The figures at target are 4.99, which is great, except for they have sold out most of the newer ones. They did have Qui-Gon though.
Jawa, I have a few more doubles I just got:
Out of your list I need

Altogether I need 43 more cards to complete my set. What's the odd doing that if I broke down and purchased the tin with seven packs in, eh? Fat chance I am guessing. I wonder if there's going to be a second series as well. I hope so.
Jason.

jawa01
06-12-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by JAYPEA
Hey, AT-AT, okay, you have Orn Free Taa, so I can keep him. I just picked him up earlier at SuperTarget. No Palpatine yet though. The figures at target are 4.99, which is great, except for they have sold out most of the newer ones. They did have Qui-Gon though.
Jawa, I have a few more doubles I just got:
Out of your list I need

Altogether I need 43 more cards to complete my set. What's the odd doing that if I broke down and purchased the tin with seven packs in, eh? Fat chance I am guessing. I wonder if there's going to be a second series as well. I hope so.
Jason.
If you want, I'll send you the ones that you need for the foil I need. LMK. If so, e-mail me your address.

Sidiously Darth
06-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Hey all! Anyone have an extra loose, complete Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Naboo? Those were the Ep. I figures w/ cloaks, lightsabers and hilts. Thanks!

AT-AT Man
06-12-2002, 10:40 PM
hey anyone notice on their Ani Hanger duel, nowthat i have 2 i comparedthem,and one has a plain magnet that you can see and the other other is the maget, but it is painted oer, strange, don't know if its a ariation or what you can only tell when you open it though

AT-AT Man
06-12-2002, 11:22 PM
going out tommorow

Sidiously Darth
06-12-2002, 11:48 PM
Hope you find something. I could use a Han, Chewie, Obi Pilot, Nexxu or Deluxe Anakin. Then again, we all are.

Runobot
06-13-2002, 06:16 AM
Sid, I have them. I have to check to see if they are complete. I am sure they are, it is just a matter of finding their sabers.

Mace Windex
06-13-2002, 09:26 AM
Oh, so I see you folks are card trading too? I need several of those darn things!! Let me get my list of needs and extras. How many are in the set anyway?

BTW, is it me or did Lucas NOT make an official AOTC movie book like he did with all the other films? The ones I'm talking about are like thick magazines that show all the details of the story with a lot of behind the scenes info. So far, I have yet to see anything like this.

InsaneJediGirl
06-13-2002, 10:45 AM
Mace,there is a movie book.Look in the Toy isle,I dont know if you have seen it,but I read it in the store.Its pretty good but it is meant for the 12 and under crowd.Also,try the August 2002 Insider.It had some backround info and you get this cool little promo card :D

Does anyone know where I can pick up some Tatooine Patrol Sandtroopers???

Runobot
06-13-2002, 01:28 PM
Nothing to report, but how do you guys like my new avatar?

dao Fett
06-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Runobot, it looks great! I should have picked it!! :)

Nothing new at Super Walmart in Apopka(441).

InsaneJediGirl
06-13-2002, 01:59 PM
Lovely avatar Runobot!!Much better than the Lego one.

Sidiously Darth
06-13-2002, 02:19 PM
:cool: Avatar!!!

JAYPEA
06-13-2002, 03:16 PM
Mace Windex, when I was in the UK I purchased an AOTC scrap book, which is pretty cool. I have them for every SW movie!
So, are you trading cards? Let me know, I still need a few to complete my set. Let me know which o0nes you want and which ones you have to trade.
Thanks.
Jason.

jawa01
06-13-2002, 04:19 PM
Hey everyone. I hit Wal-mart today and found Deluxe Ani and Nexxu. They also had Orn and Masiff. (which means they probably had Djas, Palpy, Han, and Chewie since they are being thrown into the new cases). The Ani is pretty cool. It comes w/ a Geonosian warrior all cut up! The nexxu is cool also, but I passed on both. I just think $10.00 is too much right now. I'll hit 'em again tomorrow, LMK if anyone needs a hook up. If I can afford it, i'll pick 'em up. Hey Sid, you still need 'em?

jawa01
06-13-2002, 05:56 PM
I need everyone's opinion. I am going to WizardWorld in Chicago next month. David Prowse a.k.a. Darth Vader will be there. I already have a pic signed by him that I got a few years ago. :) . Now here is my dilema. Should I have him sign my Toy Fair Vader? I can't decide. Please, everyone let me know you're opinion. Thanks. :cool:

AT-AT Man
06-13-2002, 07:13 PM
hey guys today i hit the motherload, got delux ani, 3 endor soldiers 2 to open,one to keep in the package, jawa don't need one anymore, another massiff, and an obi to customize. i need a nexu, if you see him again jawa.well i don't think i'll be hitting anywhere for a while ie. my cruise, though i will check jamaca, ya never know.

Sidiously Darth
06-13-2002, 07:24 PM
I need everyone's opinion. I am going to WizardWorld in Chicago next month. David Prowse a.k.a. Darth Vader will be there. I already have a pic signed by him that I got a few years ago. :) . Now here is my dilema. Should I have him sign my Toy Fair Vader? I can't decide. Please, everyone let me know you're opinion. Thanks. :cool:

Honestly, I would leave that up to you. It may give it more sentimental value but if I catch you selling it for big bucks...:p I think that would be a :cool: display piece in a protech case. Just depends on how much he's charging.

I also PMed you on the Anakin and Nexxu.

jawa01
06-13-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth

Honestly, I would leave that up to you. It may give it more sentimental value but if I catch you selling it for big bucks...:p I think that would be a :cool: display piece in a protech case. Just depends on how much he's charging.

I also PMed you on the Anakin and Nexxu.
Not to worry. If I get it signed, it's all mine. My wife wishes I would sell some stuff but it aint gonna happen! I just didn't know if it would ruin the way it looks. I still want everyones opinoin. Thanks.

Runobot
06-13-2002, 09:13 PM
Hey Jawa, I say if you are going to spend all that money to go to chicago another $20 for a signature sure won't kill you.

Anyone find the Nexu or ANi here in Orlando?

Runobot
06-13-2002, 09:17 PM
Dao, I forgot to tell you that my avatar is a custom, so you could not pick it. You have to have over 75 posts to load your own avatars.

I got this one from an image at Dark Horse comics. I changed the background colors on it to tame it down, then I cropped it then shrunk it to 75 pixels wide...

AT-AT Man
06-13-2002, 09:53 PM
hey i found Ani in west palm

Lord Tenebrous
06-13-2002, 11:34 PM
I saw the remains of the Massiff wave in Vero Beach - one Massiff, and one Endor Soldier, plus one of the accessory-fixed Luminaras. I really can't believe that Qui-Gons and Orn were all taken before those two, but I checked all the pegs. No new deluxe. Pegs 98% full of old stuff.

I talked to the guy at TRU, and they should be putting out some of the Dagobah Vader/Ben Kenobi cases at the end of the month. Nothing great beyond that, though.

AT-AT Man
06-14-2002, 12:12 AM
hey who else here who has the Endor Rebel soldier loves it, this is my new fave fig, i love him, and his accesories. Can't wait for the other ERS to come out. Does anyone know if that one comes with the same accesories. well i might try and hit Toys r us before i leave for the cruise.

Mace Windex
06-14-2002, 07:04 AM
Everyone,
I posted this in a stand alone thread but I didn't know how much you folks read the other parts of the board. Check it out!

Yesterday, I was making my rounds looking for the new figs (in TOYS R US ) when I saw a guy (prob late 40s) and his wife grabbing a stack of preview ZAMs off of the pegs. Obviously, I though this was weird but didn't really pay much attention until I saw that he was taking EVERY sneak preview figure off the rack! So, I gently grabbed a Clone Trooper off the peg and was looking at it while the guy continued to clean out the ENTIRE section. And I asked him, "Are you building an army?" He answered, "yeah, you could say that." Then, without even hesitating or looking at me (about finished filling his cart) this guy has the gall to mumble "you gonna buy that one or are ya just lookin'?" What? I said. (as if to point out that he already had enough in his cart). I sure am! Then I made a dash for the "other" SW section to get there first. I proceeded to grab a few sneak figs and hid them from Euro scalper's impending peg rampage. Sure enough, he was seconds behind me and cleaned out every figure once again! My wife was shocked. She even commented on how it wasn't fair to kids or fans who really need some of these figs. This guy is a jerk in my book. Buy a lot but at least leave some of each so others can enjoy them too. Darn scalper! And my comment about Europe comes from the fact that both he and his wife had British accents. Plus, who here in the USA is hoarding Sneak preview figures? Just a hunch that may solve the puzzle as to why so many figs vanish.
By the way, this guy saw my wife and I leave the store empty handed! It must have frosted his cake!! He probably went back in the store trying to find that Clone Trooper. Too bad dude!

InsaneJediGirl
06-14-2002, 09:26 AM
ALL of the preview figures Mace?Were they on clearance or something????

Does anyone know how to make sure your avatar is 75x75 pixels?I tried making a new Ava in photoshop,but could not find a way to check the size.

Runobot
06-14-2002, 10:35 AM
CLick on image in the menu bar, then click image size. Then, set the the pixel size to 75. You should make sure that the resizing keeps the proportions the same...You can tell if you change the width and the height automatically adjusts.

That should do it.

AT-AT Man
06-14-2002, 10:55 AM
That really sucks, i can't find a single preview fig any more, i wonder why.

JAYPEA
06-14-2002, 11:36 AM
AT-AT, they had all the preview figures at Kay-Bee in the Florida Mall half price!!!
I just came back from SuperTarget and they had the new Jango Fett Final Battle figure as well as the Taking a Crap Mace Windu figure and Orn Free Taa. I was goint to buy the Jango one as it is cool but I thought I would wait...maybe I will pick it up later today. That's still waiting, right? I did get another pack of cards though but with only two new ones I needed. Here is the list of doubles I just got.
75 (I have more this card then any other)
Mace, I am still waiting to hear what you have and if you want to trade, and Jawas01, send me an e-mail to JayPea68@aol.com with your address so I can send you silver foil 7.
That's it for now.
Jason.

Runobot
06-14-2002, 12:10 PM
Half price!!! Jaypea, did they have many clone troopers left?

InsaneJediGirl
06-14-2002, 12:13 PM
CLick on image in the menu bar, then click image size. Then, set the the pixel size to 75. You should make sure that the resizing keeps the proportions the same...You can tell if you change the width and the height automatically adjusts.

That should do it.

Alright,thanks for the information Runobot.I'll have to try that out later on this evening.

AT-AT Man
06-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Hey guys just picked up my first Bespin Duel Luke at a KB toys in west palm. Damn am i happy

Mace Windex
06-14-2002, 01:57 PM
I need to gather my cards to make a list of needs.
The Preview figs were NOT on sale in any form. Trust me, if they were I would have bought some more for myself!!

JAYPEA
06-14-2002, 04:30 PM
Okay, Mace, just let me know and I will let you know my card needs as well.
Jason.

jawa01
06-15-2002, 08:54 PM
Hello all. I went hunting today and came up empty handed. Big surprise. The TRU in town had 12 inch Jango and Mace, but thats about it. The TRU in Sarasota had TONS of B Vader, FB Jango, GR Mace, and two B Lukes. I did find SW Band-Aids at wal-mart. They come in a cool box w/ a lenticular card on the front. There are 4 different ones: Sith ( Emperor,Vader, Maul, Dooku), Good Guys
(Padme, Ani,Obi), Yoda, and Jango w/ clones. They are like $1.96 each. Oh well, that's all this time.

Mace Windex
06-15-2002, 09:48 PM
Hello all. I went hunting today and came up empty handed. Big surprise. The TRU in town had 12 inch Jango and Mace, but thats about it. The TRU in Sarasota had TONS of B Vader, FB Jango, GR Mace, and two B Lukes

HUh? Empty handed? I need Luke and the 12 inch Jango!!! HAve not seen them here at all!! I did find the NEXU and SLASHER Deluxe Anakin if anyone needs them.
I also had yet another scalper experience. I ran into one of the dreaded "Hot Wheels" scalpers at Target today. This guy was in his late 50's, had the typical pot belly, and the gray ponytail attached to his half bald head. He was hoarding all of the Hot WHeels motorcycles. Must be the new HOT E-bay item. I was ready for him to start filling his basket with SW items!! I've seen this guy before. He stands outside the store until it opens ( I've been early a couple of times and went for breakfast next door). Once the door opens this guy speed walks to the toys and blasts through them. Sigh.

Mace Windex
06-15-2002, 09:51 PM
Ready for my list of Episode Card needs and extras? Don't laugh!!!!!

Prismatic foil cards : 1,2,4,5,6,7,8
Silver foil cards : 1,3,4,7,8,9,10
Fold out cards ; Need all!
Regular card Needs:
1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,21,22,23,26,28,29 ,30,31,33,36,37,39,40,41,43,44,45,47,49,51,52,53,5 4,55,56,57,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,68,69,71,72,73, 75,76,77,81,83,88,90,92,93,97, ???

Here are the extras I have so far:
REGULAR CARDS
7,19,25,34,42,46,74,79(two),82
Padme # 2 Silver Foil Card

Obviously, I need quite a bit! LOL!!

jawa01
06-15-2002, 09:51 PM
Sorry 'bout that Windex. Next Luke I find is all yours.

Mace Windex
06-15-2002, 10:30 PM
Thanks Jawa! I guess I just live in the land of scalpers and never see the new figs!

dao Fett
06-16-2002, 01:01 AM
75 posts to get a custom avatar! Thanks for the update. I will get there sometime!

I will be heading to Port St. Lucie to visit my grandparents. Maybe I will run into a Nexu or something. I will also go out on sunday to find some figures locally. My dad is heading to Las Vegas on Father's day. Damn lucky, but it is work related. Taking classes/meetings out in Vegas. Wonder if he will find anything. Oh yeah there are no walmarts or targets around the Strip.......opps!!

Sidiously Darth
06-16-2002, 01:58 AM
Not much to report besides the obsene amount of GR Maces and FB Jangos. I did see 2 Vaders & 1 non-bloody Luke.

On the "Make me sick to my stomach" front. I saw that someone had returned a POTJ Snowspeeder to the Alt. Springs WM. Get this, there was no Dak, Luke or hapoon gun. The only packin was some ripoff type GI Joe figure. I can't believe they let someone return that.:rolleyes:

jawa01
06-16-2002, 08:07 AM
Anyone collecting the lenticular card/stickers out of the Jedi fruit by the Foot? If so I have an extra ESB Luke/Vader Bespin duel. I am missing one from the set. I think it's Vader/Obi-Wan from ANH. If anyone is interested LMK. Thanks.

InsaneJediGirl
06-16-2002, 08:08 AM
Very sick Sidiously.:dead:

Heres somemore sickness for you guys:
http://www.giftgalaxy1.com/starwarep2yo.html

I cant believe they are selling it for 25 bucks!I bet the "free figure" is a pegwarmer like Fisto or OPD Anakin.

Runobot
06-16-2002, 11:27 AM
KB Toys sale!!!

Here is the deal, if you spend $15 on E2 SW action figures you get $3 off. Ask them for a coupon. So over the weekend I have hit 4 KB's and bought the last 6 preview clones that I could find in Orlando. That was cool.

Also, the bespin wave seems to be everywhere up here, as well as the endor soldier wave. I am sure you guys will find them soon if you still need any of them.

Good luck

jawa01
06-16-2002, 01:14 PM
If anyone needs lightsaber pens lmk. I have an extra Dooku and Luke. I do need Anakin to finish a set. If anyone has an extra and is willing to trade PLMK. Thanks.

Mace Windex
06-16-2002, 01:17 PM
That site must be the Euro-scalpers!! Who can sell regulat figures for $40 list price?!?! LOL!!! What a hoot!

Runobot
06-16-2002, 03:05 PM
Abou those lightsaber pens, what cereal do they come in? I am going to try and get some today.

jawa01
06-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey Runobot. Here ya go: Coco Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinn. Toast Crunch, Reese Puffs. These are the only ones I've seen, but I would check Trix and reg. Cheerios too.

Runobot
06-16-2002, 05:54 PM
Thanks Jawa

JAYPEA
06-16-2002, 07:25 PM
Mace, here is some good news and some bad news. I have a bunch of cards you need, but you have no cards that I need, so we'll work out some mind of deal, like what kind of trade you wanna do. Here's what I have to trade:
There, that's it.
Jawas01, your card is ready to go out to you but I wonlt be able to mail it until Thursday, when I am free, unless I can get to the post office early one day, but I've been real busy. Is that okay?
Jason.
PS:I went back to the SuperTarget to get the Jango figure and guess what? SOLD OUT!!!!! Boy, was I upset.

jawa01
06-16-2002, 07:45 PM
No prob J. Thanks. Yours went out yesterday. LMK when you get them.

InsaneJediGirl
06-18-2002, 11:44 AM
To those of you who collect the Movie Cards,where do you get them?I havent seen any,and the only one I've goten came with the Starwars Insider..

jawa01
06-18-2002, 12:20 PM
To those of you who collect the Movie Cards,where do you get them?I havent seen any,and the only one I've goten came with the Starwars Insider..
I've seen them at Target and Wal-mart. They're like $1.99 a pack.

Runobot
06-18-2002, 12:45 PM
I cannot find those lightsaber pens. Are they sold out already?

InsaneJediGirl
06-18-2002, 02:50 PM
Jawa,Thanks for the info!

Runobot,

I have also seen the supply of SW pens come down to a slow trickle.WM in my area seemed to have the most boxes of the stuff,maybe your local stores just need to stock??

Jedi Kit Fisto
06-19-2002, 09:54 AM
Anybody see Boshek figure on the shelf anymore? What stores are probably my best shot to find him? Thanks

jawa01
06-19-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Kit Fisto
Anybody see Boshek figure on the shelf anymore? What stores are probably my best shot to find him? Thanks
Anytime I've seen him it was at KB. Hope this helps. :D

InsaneJediGirl
06-19-2002, 10:26 AM

Hi Kit Fisto,Welcome to the club??I never seen the Boshek on the shelves here in Ocala.Maybe try a TRU?

Jedi Kit Fisto
06-19-2002, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I had seen the figure up in Daytona at a Suncoast, but was like $9 or something there. I guess I should have picked it up then.

Oh well, half the fun is the search....

Lord Tenebrous
06-19-2002, 01:20 PM
I saw the BoShek wave at two different Walmarts only. One was all three at $6.44. The second time was BoShek and Teebo @ $5 each, then R4-M9 showed up by himself at the same store about a month later, for $5.88.

I probably should have picked a few up for trading, but I was too busy with my studies. But I'll keep my eyes out.

Are you looking for BoShek mint on mint card, mint on (grade level), or loose?

Runobot
06-19-2002, 02:16 PM
Yo know, it is funny but I was just thinking about how I saw him and did not buy him and now I regret it!

Jedi Kit Fisto
06-19-2002, 02:56 PM
I'll be opening boshek up, so loose or card condition is not a factor. Thanks

Mace Windex
06-20-2002, 08:14 AM
Well gang, they finally hit Tampa! I went to Walmart yesterday (day after inventory there) and to my suprise the shelves were full of Lukes Vaders and one Han! I scored three different versions of Luke (no blood though). I opened the Luke with the plastic peg hand for display. Man, what a cool figure!!
More later!

AT-AT Man
06-20-2002, 10:44 AM
Hey everyone, back from the cruise, i had a blast no figs in the Cayman Islands or Jamaca i didn't even see any place to shop for stuff like that. I hit the Casino on the boat didn't win any thing, but didn't loose any thing either, i came up clean, well also there were three hysterical comedians, and other stuff, if you plan on ever going on a cruise, pick Carnival, thats the best line. Well i think i might go out on Saturday.

Runobot
06-20-2002, 11:30 AM
I went on a hunt on lunch hitting several stores. I found the last Nexu today, not really worth $10.

Also, the booster packs are now $1 at Target.

Jedi Kit Fisto
06-20-2002, 03:30 PM
The Casselberry Target had Nexu last night on sale for $7.99, they had only a few left though.....

Runobot
06-20-2002, 05:05 PM
Nexu update...

The sculpt is awesome, but it can only be put in one pose. Kind of disappointing from that perspective. It is cool though overall I guess. And it only cost me $7.44, not $10, so it was worth it after all.

The thing that was bugging me about it was that I thought it was $10 and I could have bought 2 clone troopers instead of that, but for $7.50 it was a fair deal.

Sidiously Darth
06-20-2002, 05:34 PM
At least it's showing up. I'm sure we'll be flooded with them soon. I must get one for the Arena, when that finally shows. Maybe the Reek will be on clearance by then.:D

ELO
06-20-2002, 09:52 PM
Well I'm new to these forums. But is cool that there different colector's clubs around the world. Well I live in Puerto Rico,for people that haven't visit it or know about it, it is a tropical island next to Dominican Republic. Well I wrote on this topic because I am going to Orlando,Florida the 30th of June and I would love to know where I can find new Star Wars figures? B/c over here in Puerto Rico the last wave that I saw was Taun We,Royal Guard,Yoda and Anakin Hangar Duel. I have gone to the stores every day since EP 2 came out, but nothing new. Over here it really sux. Sorry to say that. I hope when I go to Orlando , I get some stuff I've been looking for. Well I know nobody would care but I'm posting all the EP 2 toys I have .(Anakin CP, Anakin Hangar duel,Yoda,Clone Tropper,Zam Wessell,Nikto,NiK Fisto or something like that (sorry but don't remember very much),Seasse Tin,Plo Koon,Reek,Jango Fett (KE), Count Dooku (hard to find),Padme,R2-D2,Obi Wan,Battle Droid and Super Battle Droid.

Ok, sorry to say but the Reek monster found it at a Kmart store for 6 bucks. I think that is cheap. Plus over here in PR we don't pay tax. So see you around. And Hi to all.

For any further information e-mail me at elo@prtc.net

Ok, May the Force be with you all.

jawa01
06-20-2002, 09:58 PM
Welcome aboard ELO. I hope you enjoy your visit and find some new figs. You are comming just at the right time. You might just find Endor Han or Cloud City Chewie. They are starting to pop up. Again, welcome and happy hunting.

Mace Windex
06-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Hey gang!

Man, AM I bummed! I was in Walmart discussing the new figs with a fellow collector when I mentioned needing the 12 inch Jango. This guy then tells me he was just at the Kmart two blocks down and they had three Jangos. The guy said he bought one and the other two were slightly damaged. He told me exactly where they were and I was off! I got to Kmart and went to the exact location and can you guess what I found???? Yep, NOTHING! They were already gone! Dang!! WHy can't I get this figure?!?! So close!!!
Enough complaining.

JAYPEA
06-21-2002, 10:27 AM
Hello, my friends, I hope everybody is doing wonderful and all the father's had a good father's day.
Yesterday I finally got the Bespin Luke and the Deluxe Anakin. I was so thrilled. Now I don't know what figure I want...oh, yeah, the new Jango Fett Final Battle figure.
Jawas01, thanks very much for the cards. I only need 33 more to go, so let me know if you get any more doubles. Your card will be sent out today, I promise.
Mace Windex, I am still waiting to see what you want to trade for the stack of movie card doubles I have for you. Give me an offer if you want to trade.
And Lord Tenebrous, I have an loose Amidala Coruscant figure I will trade with you. Let me know what you have to offer. By the way, Amidala being loose, does that means she got around a lot? HA! Just a very lame joke. Let me know what you want to do. I will probably check the forum later, or you can all e-mail me at Jason@foghat.com.
That's all for now.
Speak to you later.
Jason.

Jedi Kit Fisto
06-21-2002, 12:02 PM
Okay who did it?

I was in the Altamonte Wal Mart and someone returned a Rebel Snowspeeder minus the cannon and replaced Luke with a 3 3/4 GIJOE Action Pilot.

Looked like someone just wanted the figure and needed the cannon for a vintage speeder?

Shook my head on that one...

JAYPEA
06-21-2002, 01:00 PM
Thirty more cards to go! Yeah! Also, I found the Jango Fett figure again. Now I am all caught up with the figures until the Deluxe Yoda comes out and the new Darth Maul Saga figure. Still waiting to hear what Lord Tenebrous wants to trade the Amidala for. I was thinking I want the E1 Anakin with lightsaber figure (Jedi Training I believe it is).
Hope to hear from you soon, L.T.
Oh, and Jawas01, your card is on its way. LMK when you get it. Here is what I need now:
Can anybody help?

ELO
06-21-2002, 02:08 PM
Well if that list are for the Episode 2 topps cards, well I have those if you want them e-mail me at elo@prtc.net or just reply to this post. Ok.

Sidiously Darth
06-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Okay who did it?

I was in the Altamonte Wal Mart and someone returned a Rebel Snowspeeder minus the cannon and replaced Luke with a 3 3/4 GIJOE Action Pilot.

Looked like someone just wanted the figure and needed the cannon for a vintage speeder?

Shook my head on that one...

Hey JKF, I talked about that on post #671. I can't believe it's still there. Someone should tell a manager and have them remove it. Disgusting is what it is!

DarthChuckMc
06-22-2002, 02:09 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/jawatoy/petition.html

jawa01
06-22-2002, 04:10 PM
Hey guys. My wal-mart got the mother-load of figs in finally. Too bad there was only one Han and one Chewie per case and I missed them both. We have tons of Mace, The Bespin Dou, and FB Jango. The bad thing is that now it will probably be 3 more months before they get any more. Nothing like seeing the same 800 figures everytime you go into the store. My buddy found a chewie hidden, so every time I go in I'm moving stuff around and lookin' behind everything. Oh well, none for me. I still need Han, Chewie, Djas, and Palpy. If anyone has extras for trade lmk and we can work something out. Thanks everyone.

Sidiously Darth
06-22-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
http://www.petitiononline.com/jawatoy/petition.html

Thanks for the link DarthChuckMc. I think everyone in our club should be required to sign it, if they want.:D

InsaneJediGirl
06-22-2002, 06:59 PM
Just went and signed the petition.Thanks for the link Mc.

jawa01
06-22-2002, 09:05 PM
I signed it also. Thanks Mc.

Master Tim
06-22-2002, 09:07 PM
Hi, not in Orlando but in the Daytona Beach area. Wal Marts here got the Acklay in Thursday and today there was bout 20 of them on the shelfs. Newest figs around this area have been the Chewie, Han Solo and Ob pilot. both of the delux figs, also Wal Marts in Ormond Beach have been getting in the Snow Speeders and Tie Bombers agine, this is the 3rd time since before april 23 that they have gotten in these. We only have 3 Wal Marts, 1 Target, 1 TRU, 1 KB, 3 Kmarts. Best place around here for figs has been TRU and Wal Marts.

Master Tim
06-22-2002, 09:10 PM
Forgot, I also signed the pettion. (not a good speller) would be a nice vehicle. kid brother and I had one when i was 10. it was remote controlled. dont care for that just the vehicle would be nice with some of the droids.

jawa01
06-22-2002, 09:12 PM
Hey MT, welcome ot the club. Man, I wish I could find some Han and Chewie. Maybe they will work there way down here. I'm in Port Charlotte. Thats about 90 miles south of Tampa. If you can get any extra Hans or Chewies, would you be willing to hook me up? LMK, and again, welcome.

ELO
06-22-2002, 10:14 PM
Well I will stay in Orlando at Shaby Grove in my big sister's house. Well any of you know places where I can get close to there, new SW toys such as Han,Chewie,Darth Vader,Luke,Obi pilot , Nexu and Acklay??? If you know please let me know. Thank you.

dao Fett
06-22-2002, 10:33 PM
Welcome ELO!, Master Tim, Jedi Kit Fisto!

Thanks for the link DarthChuckMc. I signed it!

I just got back from the Port St. Lucie area. Only came away with a Bespin Luke (plastic hand). I already had the Bespin Luke (metal hand). No (bloody) one to be found. No new figures at the WM/ Targets. That was all I went to, missed going to TRU. Might be going out tomorrow WM/ TRU and Sam's club.

InsaneJediGirl
06-22-2002, 10:40 PM
Dao,if you havent goten the SW Tins yet at Sams Club,I suggest that you do.I got the last one yesterday,not bad for 3.99

Welcome MT!ELO,I have no idea where you are since I dont live in the Orlando area.I'm sure you'll find some cool stuff though.

dao Fett
06-22-2002, 11:06 PM
Thanks InsaneJediGirl ! I haven't been to Sam's Club in awhile and was going there just to see if any of them are left.

Jedi Kit Fisto
06-23-2002, 08:42 AM
Got a Djas Puhr yesterday at the Lake Mary Target, it was the one. So, they are out there.

BTW can you really see this character in A New Hope?

Runobot
06-23-2002, 08:50 AM
Yesterday I got an old POTF snowspeeder for $10 at Acme. How awesome is that? I was so happy because I really did not want to dish out $30 for the new one.

Mace Windex
06-23-2002, 03:16 PM
Speaking of Stormtroopers, I finally opened my comtech trooper. MAn, talk about a great figure! I only wish he had a blaster instead of a rifle. Guess he can borrow the sandtrooper's gun (still unopened)

AT-AT Man
06-23-2002, 05:36 PM
hey guess damn did brad and i get lucky today, we scored big time at our local wal mart, i got 2 vaders, one to open and one to keep on card. also we both scored the metal handed luke, i'm leaving that in package since i already have one.well brad also got vader and jango final battle

their pegs were full of lukes vaders and jangos. all the orns from last week were gone.

Sidiously Darth
06-23-2002, 05:45 PM
Well folks, I hit a few places today and came up with much of nothing. The Lake Mary Supercenter had lots of Vaders, Orns & Endor Rebels. Seems the Massifs are selling well.

I did come away with a small score, so to speak. I found a Yoda at the Casselberry Target. If someone needs him, pm me. The bottom of the card is bent and dinged and the lightsaber is loose in the package. (Seems to be common w/ these lately.:confused: ) He would be great for opening.

BTW, that returned POTJ Snowspeeder at the Alt. Springs WM is now gone. I hope no one bought it.

Runobot
06-23-2002, 06:51 PM
Sid, my cousin Ian is coming down and may want Yoda. He lives in LA and cannot find him there, not that he looked real hard. I will let you know.

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 03:16 AM
hello i'm in haines city which is 20 or so miles from orlando so welcome me. :) cause i think i'll join you

BillyJAcK

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 03:22 AM
O yeah I saw that Rebel Snowspeeder with the GI JOE in it. At the time i thought it might be an error but I just ignored it. whoever put that JOE in there did a clean job. But thats a shame is someone just wanted the figures to do that...

BillyJAcK

Runobot
06-24-2002, 06:14 AM
We had a thread in there before. I hate having 2 threads. We only need one.

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 07:45 AM
We had a thread in there before. I hate having 2 threads. We only need one.

okay we'll have just one then i did edit my post. i'll just stick around here.

billy

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 07:47 AM
WM haines city

Flooded with the bespin wave. Tons of flesh lukes, some metal peg versions. no bloody :( one han which i picked up no chewies, obi pilots no palpy no djas...oooooooo how i want a chewie...also the 5 acklay i saw the other day had vanished but i don't care cause i certainly don't want one ever..

BillyJAcK

ELO
06-24-2002, 08:11 AM
Over here in the island of Puerto Rico, I finally saw and bought Dexter Jester and Genosian Warrior, I had never saw those figures. Here in PR the waves are slow to get.I did see 50 pieces puzzles of the Ep2 characters for 90 cents. Well I hope near Shady Gr. in Orlando I find the SW stuff I'm looking for well if you seen this figures please let me know where you've seen them ok:
here's the list:
(Acklay,Massif,Luke,Vader,Chewie,Han,Palpatine,Obi Pilot,Mace Windu,Iluminara Induli,Qui gon,Endor soldier,Jango Final Battle,Orn Free Taa and any POTJ figures) Okay, see ya around. Bye!

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 08:27 AM
elo i can get you every single one of those figures at cost 5.06 each from my wal mart. Let me know if you want them. But i'd have to have the money first. cause wonderboy still hasn't paid me for his 12 clonetroopers i'm still holding onto for what seems like forever. I'm building a good rep on here..

billy

Mace Windex
06-24-2002, 08:30 AM
Welcome Haines city! How long have you lived there? I know a family that lives in Davenport.
How's your Walmart doing for SW figs?

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 08:43 AM
I just moved to haines city from orlando. I just got back into my full scale collecting after the great AOTC. I had got a figure here and there but hadn't been into alot. I'm back. lol but there is two walmarts here and one tru. A target in Lakeland. Only the Wal Marts seem worth going to. NOBODY at the stores ever when they open but there is this big guy and his kid in a wheel chair and he waits for them to bring out the cases at walmart at night. I see him everywhere. I think he's beginning to be unhappy about seeing me at all the same stores before him. But his kid is really nice Then theres a hot wheel collector that sometimes goes through the figures. But that seems to be about it. Theres tons and tons and tons of bespin wave at both wal marts. No bloody Lukes, No chewie, no palpy, no djas, I've bought every han i've come across all which i pulled from the case to sell at cost to people on here. I'm still debating on if i even want to open one. But i badly badly badly want a chewie as I'm a big ESB fan. The walmart i'm close to must have 370 figures on the pegs. The other one has a huge bin just full of them probably about 300-350. I can get everything here except palpy, djas, chewie and obi pilot. Also HD anakins don't stay on the shelf at all here for some odd reason (the kids? hmm?)...Sidously Darth I got you a Han Endor and PMed you so holla at me.

BillyJAcK

Sidiously Darth
06-24-2002, 12:09 PM
Wow, this little group is getting big.

A big hearty welcome to BillyJack, Elo and everyone else that has joined in on the fun. The Orlando Collector's Club should have a subtitle, "All of Florida & Puerto Rico".:cool:

BillyJack, I pmed you on the Endor Han. Thanks Again!!! BTW, which clone troopers did you get that guy, Red or Preview White?

Elo, I'm giving BillyJack a Thumbs Up reference, if you decide to except his help getting stuff you need. Sounds like collecting is tougher down there.

Run, I'll hold on to the Yoda until your cousin comes down. When's he coming? I'm going to be out of town from July 1 - 4. I'll be checking WM's on my trip back from NC.

Runobot
06-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Sid, He is coming down on July 2nd through the weekend.

BillyJack - (I wanted to call you BJ for short but, well, you know...;)) You see any preview clone troopers in your area?

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 01:08 PM
Hey guys if you want to buy them Wonderboy got mad at my persistance and told me to go p@@@ss up a flag pole pretty much. I don't know why seeing as i never accused him of anything or attacked his person. So I have 12 sneak preview clone troopers moc if anyone wants them at cost? Before i take them back to walmart and tru. Also I have Two more hans for anyone that wants them. They are white droid caller version. Let me know guys

BillyJAcK

dao Fett
06-24-2002, 02:31 PM
I didn't get to go to Sam's Club. Nothing at the casselberry Walmart. Too much rain the last couple of days. Although we need it.

jawa01
06-24-2002, 04:12 PM
Hey BillyJAck, welcome to the mix. Everyone here is really cool and not afraid to help each other out. Hey Jaypea, thanks a million for the card, I got it today. that finishes my foil set. I need a couple more regs, so I'll post 'em later. I still have tons of lightsaber pens and Frito-lay star pics. If anyone needs 'em, I'm willing to do some trading. I'm leaving next Tuesday for Chicago and Wizard World 2002. I'll be in Ill. for 10 days. Wish me luck on finding new figs.

Sidiously Darth
06-24-2002, 04:30 PM
Good luck up in Chi-Town and have fun!!!

AT-AT Man, did you happen to come across that Rebel Trooper gun? I could try and to a mold but I think they're to small.

BillyJack, I emailed you on the figures.

I'm headed to the Alt. Springs mall in a while. I'll check KB there but don't hold your breath.

Lord Tenebrous
06-24-2002, 04:40 PM
I finally found Star Wars at Kmart...just one of their silly new product associations. So, just as you can look at movies and men's boxers at the same time, you can look at Star Wars and women's undergarments at once, too. :rolleyes: Complete opposite side of the store.

Anyways, they have a pretty good stock, 2 U-Jangos, and both Saga and POTJ are labelled $6.99, but scan as $5.49. (not sure if that's just this store). Finally saw the Padme w/ mole and background. Gave me something to laugh about (eBAY: RARE PADME W/ THREE EYES!)

Ah, well, right now I'm clearing off shelf space so I can make an outpost scene. And in the spirit of the Holiday Special, this scene focuses on a very drunk and grumpy Dash Rendar, post SOTE :D

ELO
06-24-2002, 07:45 PM
Well hello from all the way from Puerto Rico. Well only 6 days away until I arrive at Orlando. Ok Billy Jack thanks for the offer if I don't find the toys I'll contact you thank you. To Jaypea and Jawa I have these E2 Topps card for trade:

2 x 3
20 x 2
29 x 2
34 x 2
38 x 2
40 x 3
45 x 2
53 x 2
72 x 3
77 x 2
84 x 3
89 x 2
90 x2
94 x 2

Silver Foil Cards:
Jango Fett, Anakin and Count Dooku.

If you are interested e-mail me at elo@prtc.net
I'm looking for these cards:
11,15,17,19,22,31,32,36,39,44,47,52,57,64,69,71,75 ,78,80,82,88,95,96 or any evolution cards.

Ok thanks and if you are trading with me, let me know fast. See ya. and may the force be with you all. Bye!

Runobot
06-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Hey BillyJack, did you get my private message?

OK, when are we all going to meet anyway? I think it is about time. Do you all want to go see the movie again?

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 08:03 PM
check your pm's runobot

InsaneJediGirl
06-24-2002, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone!Not much of anything going on here,hoping to go out to WM and see if they have anything.I highly doubt they do,since there is so much stock from the 23rd still.

Is my avatar all Blurry or is it just my computer?

AT-AT Man
06-24-2002, 08:19 PM
hey sid, still can't find that gun, but i coulda sworn that was the one, but if it isn't, i believe you. well anyway i'll keep looking for it.

jawa01
06-24-2002, 08:20 PM
Hi everyone!Not much of anything going on here,hoping to go out to WM and see if they have anything.I highly doubt they do,since there is so much stock from the 23rd still.

Is my avatar all Blurry or is it just my computer?
Your avatar is blurry.:(

InsaneJediGirl
06-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Ok Thanks Jawa01.I'll go back in Photoshop later and try to re-touch it up.

BillyJAck
06-24-2002, 10:16 PM
Hey guys just got two more Han Endors at haines city walmart. If anyone needs them at cost plus shipping i'm happy to help.

billyjack

Sidiously Darth
06-25-2002, 12:58 AM
Hey BillyJack, did you get my private message?

OK, when are we all going to meet anyway? I think it is about time. Do you all want to go see the movie again?

Well, I think that would be a great idea. I don't know how many of us could get together b/c of location but it's worth a shot. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town from July 1 - 4. Plus I work an evening shift over at Channel 2.(3-Midnight) I still want to see the movie again. Just sucks that Lilo & Stupid is in the Digital Theater now.:rolleyes:

BillyJAck
06-25-2002, 01:03 AM
i never got to see it on digital was it that much more special. in reality i just can't wait to get my paws on a dvd when it comes out so i can just watch it in the comfort of my place. seen the full movie just twice but i've seen the yoda dook fight 6 times from just peeping in. Love that scene. But my favorite scene is the confession of anakin...i love that movie still not better than esb but i could probably say second how about yall...and why do you all want an acklay? Like i said i saw 5 of them(all gone now) and didn't care for it and never will want one or a nexu i just like the figures and some other stuff.

billyjack