PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Collectors Club

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Sidiously Darth
06-25-2002, 05:16 AM
I plan on getting all 3 for the Arena playset. The Reek will not be a problem. I'm just waiting for it to go on sale. As for the other 2, haven't seen them yet.:cry:

Sidiously Darth
06-25-2002, 05:18 AM
And yes, the digital version was much better than the film version. There were also subtle differences between the two. Sucks that it's not playing in that theater anymore.:frus:

Runobot
06-25-2002, 06:20 AM
IJG, I can tell you are working with a jpeg. When you shrink down the size, or even open it and change some things with photoshop your image gets messed up. That is just the nature of jpegs. They suck for editing.

InsaneJediGirl
06-25-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Runobot
IJG, I can tell you are working with a jpeg. When you shrink down the size, or even open it and change some things with photoshop your image gets messed up. That is just the nature of jpegs. They suck for editing.

So if I change it to a GIF I'd be better off??Maybe I'll try doing that.Thanks Runobot!

Runobot
06-25-2002, 09:24 AM
WEll, if the image is blurred now then it is basically ruined already. You may have to start over.

BanthaPoodu
06-25-2002, 12:26 PM
**********************FNG ALERT**********************

I live in Sarasota and during my lunch hour I stopped at Target and snagged Senator Palpatine and Djas Puhr. They also had the Bespin Wave(no bloody stump) and a few Yodas lanquishing on the pegs. in addition the walmarts around here got tons of the Bespin Wave but also no bloody stump. I did however manage to pull a Endor Han from a case that had not yet been opened on the pallet. I don't know if it is just me but there is a special thrill when I time a late night walmart run just right and get to open the cases myself. Well enough of the melodrama that is the report from Sarasota.

Sidiously Darth
06-25-2002, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the 'hood, BanthaPoodu! Glad to hear you found Palpy and Djas. I'm still looking for a 2nd Djas for a coworker. Haven't had any luck, though.

ELO
06-25-2002, 03:31 PM
Hiya. Well only 5 days away til I leave for Orlando. But until then I guess no one is interested in the Episode 2 Toops card I posted. I am trading for those cards, make an offer and remember you have until thursday. Okay and hi to everyone here. and May the force be with you all.

BillyJAck
06-25-2002, 04:56 PM
Nothing new at Haines City Walmart. No Chewie, No Obi pilot, no palpy, no djas,,,sigh...But I did open up and Luke and VADER duel figures and let me say they are awesome! You should all open one of each. I wish they made a Bepin Walkway/gauntry playset that would be great...

billyjack

ELO
06-25-2002, 06:53 PM
Billy Jack, I'll take your advice and when I go to Orlando and HOPE to find Vader and Luke I will buy 2 of each. One to open and display and the other to keep carded. I've been dying to find those figures. Well I won't have to wait long only 6 days til I get over there and I hope I go to Disney , especially to Star Tours , well I got to go for now and good luck to all and happy hunting!!! See ya...

Sidiously Darth
06-25-2002, 07:33 PM
Elo, have fun on your trip and I hope you find everything you're looking for... even if you find it before me.:p

ELO
06-25-2002, 07:36 PM
Sid, if I find something that you don't have I'll PM you or e-mail you , and tell you were I found them. Okay, and thanks alot and May the Force be with you...always!!!

InsaneJediGirl
06-25-2002, 07:49 PM
Hey ELO,

I noticed in your signature you need some EU figs.I saw over in the Trading/Buying section a number of people had some EU stuff.I dont know if it was loose or carded though.

ELO
06-25-2002, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the info...Insane Jedi Girl... but I can't buy or trade not until I return from my trip. But thanks anyways. And May the force be with you..always!!!

Runobot
06-25-2002, 08:19 PM
ELO, I am sure we could find you the Lukes and Vader if you are having difficulty when you come up.

Hey, do they still have the reek for $6 at K-mart there? If so can you bring me one up and I will buy it off of you?

ELO
06-25-2002, 08:26 PM
Sorry Runobot. No more Reeks at K-mart , I went monday to buy 2 more one to sell and the other to send to my uncle a great SW fan. But no such luck, they ran out and I ask if they we're coming soon or something and they said no. Sorry man , but if I see a Reek again for 6 dollars I'll holp up one for you. Ok see ya and may the force be with you...always.!!!

BillyJAck
06-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Just got back from Haines City WM,,,, they still haven't put back the clonetrooper i took back runobot. flooded with bespin wave. I WANT A CHEWIE!!!! Are Dooku's not shipping anymore? I haven't seen but one which i got.

billy

jawa01
06-25-2002, 10:25 PM
Hey BanthaP, welcome to the club. LMK if you need anything. Everyone here is really great at helping each other out. I'm going hunting this weekend befor I leave for Chicago. Wish me luck.

BillyJAck
06-25-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey Jawa01,

When did you say you could let me know about that Han I forgot what you said... Sd you still around?

billy

jawa01
06-25-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by BillyJAck
Hey Jawa01,

When did you say you could let me know about that Han I forgot what you said... Sd you still around?

billy
I'll let you know Sat. If you get an offer for it before then and have to let it go I'll understand. Thanks. :cool:

BillyJAck
06-25-2002, 11:35 PM
well as we speak i've pick up six , one for sd, one for myself, the others are for anyone that wants. them personally i don't care for the figure. i just right now opened one. and i hate his right arm..but he's one to a case ....

billy

Sidiously Darth
06-26-2002, 01:15 AM
After the first 4 WMs tonight, I took a drive out to the UCF Supercenter on 50. Jackpot Baby!!! I picked up a Nexu, Slice N' Dice Anakin & Obi Pilot. They have several Anakins and lots of Nexus. I got lucky on the Obi. He just happen to be sitting on top of the third row of pegs on the endcap. I couldn't believe it. I looked all through the tons of Vaders, Maces, Lukes(Plastic & Metal pegs), etc. and couldn't find anymore. Sorry guys and gal.:(

BillyJAck
06-26-2002, 01:18 AM
O man your lucky. I want one of those to put in the starfighter..I think he might be a cool figure...Hey SD check you mail. Cause i have no idea what you were talking about with the "I'm sorry if i offended you" cause you certainly didn't :) that trade you told me about sounds good..Unless you have a Boshek, r4-m9 or aunt beru seeing as i need those three to complete my anh loose collection. LMK

BillyJAck
06-26-2002, 01:39 AM
check your PM's sd

InsaneJediGirl
06-26-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
After the first 4 WMs tonight, I took a drive out to the UCF Supercenter on 50. Jackpot Baby!!! I picked up a Nexu, Slice N' Dice Anakin & Obi Pilot. They have several Anakins and lots of Nexus. I got lucky on the Obi. He just happen to be sitting on top of the third row of pegs on the endcap. I couldn't believe it. I looked all through the tons of Vaders, Maces, Lukes(Plastic & Metal pegs), etc. and couldn't find anymore. Sorry guys and gal.:(

Great find Sidiously.At least we know they are shipping to FL.:D

ELO
06-26-2002, 09:29 AM
Sid thanks for telling us where you found Nexu , so I'm going to tell my cousin to take me to a wal mart to atleast find a Nexu, ok hi to all. I hope those figures I need still be in Florida when I get there next week if not :cry: ok I got 2 go. See ya. And May the Force be with you...always!!!

Runobot
06-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Just got Ballerina Maul AKA Ultimate Maul. He is pretty cool. I had to pass on Unleashed Jango, I just do not like that pose for him. I did not see the Anakin or I would have bought that one as well.

The price is fair, $15, but to buy all 3 at once would definitely hurt the wallet.

jawa01
06-26-2002, 01:16 PM
Hello everyone. Today was a VERY good day for mail. There was a nice large package waiting for me at my front door. Once I opened it and fished through all of the "popcorn", there he was. Commander Jorge Sacul. I thought that I would never manage to get one. Kudos goes out to Dockingbay97 for a fantastic trade. He had Sacul posted for trade in SSG forums and the trade was perfect. I recommend trading with these folks. The fig is mint and the trade was fair. Other than that, the stores around here are full of the SOS :( . Oh well. I'm happy for now:D

ELO
06-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Nice to hear, Jawa 01. I still don't know who that guy is, sorry I know people will tease me but seriously I don't know who commander Jorg Sacul if someone has a picture I might know who he is. Sorry :( . Well haven't seen nothing new over here in Puerto Rico. Well I got to run, see ya and may the force be with you..always.

jawa01
06-26-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ELO
Nice to hear, Jawa 01. I still don't know who that guy is, sorry I know people will tease me but seriously I don't know who commander Jorg Sacul if someone has a picture I might know who he is. Sorry :( . Well haven't seen nothing new over here in Puerto Rico. Well I got to run, see ya and may the force be with you..always.
Don't worry man, no one will tease you. Not everyone knows about all that goes on. Sacul is a figure of George Lucas in x-wing pilot gear. They were exclusive to SW Celebration II . They are pretty hard to come by. I feel extremely lucky to have scored one. good luck in O-Town.:D

ELO
06-26-2002, 01:37 PM
Thanks for clearing that out Jawa 01. I just remembered he was the figure from celebration 2 that brought the x-wing with it. Ok now I remember. That toy is the bomb and not alot of people have him. So congrats on the figure. I only wish I found some expanded universe figures when I go to O-Town, if not atleast the saga figures that haven't come out over here in Puerto Rico. Hey Jawa are you still looking for Episode 2 Toops cards??? Got to go. See ya. And May the force bw with you..always!!!

ELO
06-26-2002, 06:49 PM
Today I found out that one of my friends works for a KB Toys and he called me and told me that a new wave came in last night, I don't know which wave it is, I told him if there were any Chewies or Hans to buy them , so I can buy from him. So I'll keep you updated with that. Ok now I got to run and May the force be with you...always!!!

JAYPEA
06-26-2002, 08:26 PM
Lord Tenebrous, what do you want to do about the Coruscant Amidala? Here's what I will trade her for:
The Jedi Training Anakin from E1 or
The new Obi-Wan pilot figure or
the 12 inch clone trooper figure.
She's all yours, just tell me what you want to trade her for.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Jason.

Mace Windex
06-26-2002, 10:40 PM
Hey guys, I found Palpatine today at a target in tampa! Only one though and the Djas Puhrs were already gone.
can you guys believe the thing about the Pledge??
What MORONS that court is!

Lord Tenebrous
06-26-2002, 10:59 PM
I've already established a good deal for Han and Amidala together. So I'm all out of wants. Sorry.

A representative brought up a good point about the court ruling. Are these same judges who said that "in God" is unconstitutional, going to go cash their checks for equally-unconstitutional money?

If anything, the case should be that the teacher forced the student to recite, when everybody has the right to either participate in or abstain from religious expression.

Anyways, nothing new here. I finally got around to opening Bespin Escape Leia. She's really not a bad figure, Wrist articulation would have made her great, though.

BillyJAck
06-27-2002, 12:38 AM
I just ordered my BoShek, R4-M9 , and Han Solo Bespin Capture from yestertoys.com I really hope i like them all. Now I just need Aunt Beru and I'll have to find an r2d2 that i deem worthy to go in my loose collection. I want one that has a great head sculpt. r2 with holo has a terrible head sculpt so he wont' do.. Nothing at wm.. I want the New 12inch Dooku looks great. Anyone seen the new Kubricks I WANT THEM SOOOO BAD how the heck do you get them. I want all the bounty hunters...tell me!!!

billy

Runobot
06-27-2002, 07:18 AM
The new AOTC clones R2 is cool.

P.S. I guess noone here believes in the seperation of church and state? That is what the whole thing is about. The school system is a part of the government, that is why it was ruled unconstitutional. The term "under god" was not even part of the original pledge, it was added (within the last 50 years I think).

Mace Windex
06-27-2002, 08:03 AM
Sigh,

The Constitution NEVER said seperation of church and state. Stupid lawyers made it up! What it says is that America will not force any national religion (like forcing people to be Catholic or Methodist) on us. The constitution EXPECTS "one nation under God!"

Amendment I
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for redress of grievances."
1. Words "separation of church and state" are not in the First Amendment.

2. The 90 founding fathers never mentioned even once during the framing of the First Amendment (June 7 - September 25, 1789) a "separation of church and state." (See Congressional Record.)

3. The same day Congress passed the First Amendment (Sept. 25, 1789); they approved a resolution requesting President George Washington to proclaim "...a day of public thanksgiving and prayer...."

Want to read more? Go here:
http://www.achw.org/sepcs.htm

Sorry to get off of the SW topic here but I'm tired of misinterpretation.

Palpatine is one cool figure! He has a great sculpt!

Runobot
06-27-2002, 09:35 AM
My final point on this:

Frankly, I really do not care if it is in the constitution or not. The point is, there is a seperation of church and state and it is in some law somewhere, and I believe that is why the ruling was done. (Admittedly, I have not read up on this, just from what I have heard.)

Really, imagine someone was agnostic or atheist (or even someone who believes in multiple gods like the greek gods), then why should they be forced to state "under god?" Are you saying that the belief that "there is a god" is the only one that should matter? Are you saying children should be forced to state that even though they do not believe it?

That does not sound like freedom to me.

Now I am done with this topic, it is silly to me.

Mace Windex
06-27-2002, 10:43 AM
Freedom and what our country was founded on is not "silly", at least not to me. Let's add some Star Wars perspective here, if the USA never was a free nation we wouldn't be collecting SW figs today! Our declaration of Independence specifically mentions GOD, our creator! Look, my point is that #1, the laws have been formed around bogus decisions. They need to be changed. Secondly, NOBODY is forcing athiests to say the pledge. WHen I was in school there were some kids who just sat at their desks while the rest of us spoke the pledge. It's called freedom, YOU have the choice. Bottom line is that the MINORITY should not rule.
Again, I am not trying to start a whole debate here. I just wanted to let everyone here know that we are in these situations because of incorrect interpretations of the constitution by lawyers and judges. If we allow this to continue one day we won't even be allowed to be here, online, talking about anything!!

Back to Star Wars, anyone collect cups, glasses from the movies? I still have my original 1977 Icee cups!

ELO
06-27-2002, 10:53 AM
Well I have the pizza hut cristal glasses and I have an extra Darth Vader crytal glass cup, it is really cool. If any one to trade for it, let me know. Hello to all. And May the force be with you...always!!! See ya!!!

BanthaPoodu
06-27-2002, 12:34 PM
on a less controversial subject, I hit a few stores here in the sarasota area at lunch. Kmart and target both had incredibly shrinking star wars sections with the same basic 4-23 crap. Toys R Us however did have some stuff, including 3 12 inch Jango's Endor Raid Han and a couple of Obi wan pilot. Unfortunately they were both on mangled cards. No sign of Chewie though.

JAYPEA
06-27-2002, 05:05 PM
Lord T., no problem on the trade. Amidala will continue to sit on my shelf until something comes along.
Jason.

InsaneJediGirl
06-28-2002, 09:04 AM
I collect mugs/cups.I have a DarthVader Mug,and those Ep1 cups from TacoBell.

I havent been to WM or any stores lately,too busy doing other things.BanthaPoodu,Did the figures look like they were managled on purpose or on accident?I know the bubbles get a lot of dings from falling on the floor because they dont stay on the pegs easily.

AT-AT Man
06-28-2002, 11:43 AM
hey guys heading out to target today, but the main reason i'm posting is to tell you guys bout my friends new Star Wars boards, if you will, will ya check it out, it's definately not as big as this place, because it's brand new, but hey it'll grow in time. thanks and heres a link. http://deathstar2.proboards11.com/index.cgi?action=login2

Thanks for the time. and hope to see you there. you need to register on the board to see it.

BillyJAck
06-28-2002, 12:21 PM
absolutely NOTHING at haines city wm.....i feel like screaming "WHERE IS MY GOSH DAMN CHEWIE AHHHHHHH!!"

billy

PS If you see a Chewie Saga figure please please get me one too

ELO
06-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Hi . I went to a Wal Mart today here in Puerto Rico , and nothing new, all they had was Padme,Plo Koon,Super Battle Droid,Battle Droid,Captain Typho,Tusken Raider and C3po. That's all they had. They we're cheap though, they had the toys for 4.50 each. That's the cheapiest I've seen. They we're also alot of 12' inch figures they had Clone Tropper,Anakin and Obi Wan they were for 23 dollars each. That's all I saw. Well got to run, got to finish packing for my trip this sunday. See ya. And May the force be with you...always!!!

Lord Tenebrous
06-28-2002, 03:16 PM
Ft. Pierce had one Deluxe Anakin, which I passed on. Then I took all the figures from the tops of the pegs, and found another Endor Han I don't want, which I put back, soon to be grabbed by a young girl who also got a Luke and Anakin's lightsaber.

I smiled at her, but she scurried away...is there some sort of evil scalper smile or something that I accidentally displayed?

I'm wondering about the Threepio that comes with Chewbacca. Was it scaled? When I put Chewbacca next to Bespin Leia, if Threepio head falls off, will it crush her like a boulder?

ELO
06-28-2002, 03:38 PM
Hi!

LT your luck , you find a Endor Han and you don't buy it. Well you must have one allready , I hope I have your luck when I go to Orlando this Sunday.

Billy Jack, don't worry you will find your Chewie , and when you least expect it you will find what you need. You will see.

Well got to run Hope I have LT's luck atleast in finding this figures (Acklay,Darth Vader,Luke,Han,Chewie,Massiff,OBi pilot,Mace,Jango final,Palpy,Djahs Puhr,Qui Gon Jin and Nexu) Okay now got to go. And May the Force be with you...always!!!

InsaneJediGirl
06-28-2002, 05:20 PM
LT,There is a review going on on SSG.I looked at it,but no refrences to the scale of Bespin Leia to the Chewie.Considering
Leia is rather small,I'm sure Chewie will be rather large displayed next to her.

Lord Tenebrous
06-28-2002, 05:20 PM
Every Han down here has crossed eyes, making him look like a less-than-able Rebel hero.

Bespin Wave aplenty, but I missed Palpatine and Djas (I know they were here). Got a Massiff, but no sign of Chewie's wave.

AT-AT Man
06-28-2002, 05:41 PM
ok, i went to target, they had nutin, ut i did get to pick up the Nellyville CD, great CD. but i will try and go to tru tommorow

BillyJAck
06-28-2002, 06:16 PM
ATAT man you need some help with your rap selections...no offense please pick up a Notorious BIG cd, or TUPAC, or a dozen others i could list....jtlyk

billy

PS Chewie where are you?

JAYPEA
06-28-2002, 06:59 PM
I went to Super Wal-Mart today and they were fully loaded with Star Wars stuff, but the only new figure that I never saw before in stores was the Bespin Vader. Cool figure but I didn't get it. I did get a box of Cheerios for my son just to get the lightsaber pen. I was so happy to see it was the Luke one, which was the one I wanted. I don't know if I'll collect anymore of them.
Jawas01, any other Star Wars cards you need? Let me know in case I have more doubles, or triples even! And ELo, your cards were sent out this afternoon so expect them when you get back home.
Tomorrow I am hitting the TRU at the Florida Mall so you never know what I will find there. The last time I went there the store was being redone so it was a mess and there was hardly any Star Wars items. I have no idea what figure I want next, so we'll see. If I do find Chewie I will pick him up in case any of you guys want him. HA! I know you ALL do.
Well, that's all for me right now.
Jason.

ELO
06-28-2002, 07:36 PM
Hello!!! Well thanks Jaypea and nice trading with you. And people, people, people as Obi Wan told Anakin in EP2 : Patience young padawans, soon you will find what you must derire and for Billy Jack is a Chewbacca . Well now I got to run. As I will alway finish with this line...May the force be with you...Always!!!

BillyJAck
06-28-2002, 10:21 PM
just got back from Winter Haven WM NO DAMN Chewie...whats that i hear....eeee........eeeeebayyyyy...No chewie i can't give into the dark side of collecting I just can't sigh...... I should see a chewie in a month or two seeing As WE JUST got the bespin wave flooding here last week.... Sid you around??

billy

BanthaPoodu
06-29-2002, 12:07 AM
Insanejedigirl, the cards looked liked normal damage not scalper damage.

Sidiously Darth
06-29-2002, 12:19 AM
Well folks, I hit a couple of WMs Thursday night and found nothing. I'm also after Chewie w/ Boulder Head 3PO. :crazed:

BillyJack,
Your tapes and figures are going out Sat. morning. I needed to get a 4th tape to put the extras on. Sorry for the delay.:(

Runobot,
I'll call you Sat. about bring the Yoda by.

JP,
Which Amidala are you talking about?

Hi to everyone else!!!:D

BillyJAck
06-29-2002, 12:27 AM
Hey Sid don't kill me but i took your figures to the post office at 3:30 and they wouldn't let me send them cause i put them in my empty liquor boxes. Something about after 9/11 and how bottles explode at a certain altitude. But its sitting right here all packed now with everything ready to go. So the post man will pick it up in the morning and you should get it monday or tuesday for absolute certain. ANYONE got a r2d2 naboo escape potj? I want one for a loose collection. Let me know people..

billy

AT-AT Man
06-29-2002, 01:17 AM
Hey BJ, i happen to like Nelly man he's awesome as well as ludacris ja rule method man red mna, and old shool Kilo Ali.

Well anyway, i'm headin out tommorow, hope i find something, also just wondering if anyone has checked out my friends sit yet.

BillyJAck
06-29-2002, 01:21 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh dude your making me cry! I work for a record label...only good ones there are meth and red. The rest suck I'm sorry. Ja use to be a pac biter now he trynna be all r&B, well Nelly Krs-one Dissed him very good. Don't get me started on Ludicris. But I'm very very very picky about what rappers i like. Do yourself a favor and if you haven't got it pick up Raekwons's album ONLY BUILT 4 THA CUBAN LINX now thats a darn good album! Sorry to get off topic fellas

billy

jawa01
06-29-2002, 11:43 AM
Hey everyone. I went hunting today and if finally paid off. :D I hit two wal-marts and TRU and nothing. Then I decided to make one last stop at the mall in Ft. Myers and hit KB. Jackpot :D I hooked up with Obi pilot, Djas Puhr, Palpatine, and ER Han. Still no Chewie :cry: . Some of them have little bubble crunches, so I'll pick up new ones if I find them and then set these guys free and set them up. I left another Obi and Djas for the next guy. As I was leaving, there was a girl going through them and she had the other Obi. Man, 5 minutes later and I might have missed out on the big score. Oh well, the bad thing is that it'll probably be another 3 months before I find new dudes again. Chewie....where are you?

jawa01
06-29-2002, 11:45 AM
Hey BillyJAck. Thanks for the offer, but I won't be needing the ER Han. Thanks anyway.

JAYPEA
06-29-2002, 12:47 PM
S.D., the Amidala I was taling about is the Coruscant Amidala from the PM line. Lord Tenebrous wanted a loose one, and I have her.
I went to TRU at the Florida Mall and that store is still a mess, being competely redesigned, which I do not like. Anyway, nothing new but Zutton (or Snaggletooth as he is also known as). For a minute I got excited thinking they might have the other figures in that line, especially Eeth Koth, but no luck. The new figure I am looking for by the way is the new Obi-wan figure, who could easily be Corran Horn.
Well, that's about it, I wish I had more to report on. Kay-Bee in the mall had nothing new either.
Jason.

Lord Tenebrous
06-29-2002, 01:52 PM
Eeth ticks me off, as his lightsaber peg broke. Then I bought another one off a friend. And that one broke, too. Now he has Qui-Gon's saber. At least it's durable.

That follows my losing Plo's and Ki's sabers. But luckily only Eeth needs one to look sane. Hasbro should just release a whole set of Jedi sabers from POTJ/Saga.

Nothing new here. EB is having a 50% off toys/collectibles sale, but mostly just LOTR, BattleBots, and Alice figures. The last SW figure they got was the .01 300th Fett, and I wasn't going to pay $15 for a demolished box. I luckily picked up a .02 for $5 soonafter.

Mace Windex
06-29-2002, 02:06 PM
Scalpers!!!!!!

I cannot believe this! My Walmart had about 20 Aklays(sp) on their shelves all week. I doubt if they even sold more than three from the original shipment. This morning I went into the store to check for new figs and EVERY single one of those Aklays were gone! What is with these scalpers?!?!?

BillyJAck
06-29-2002, 02:40 PM
i don't believe the acklay will be ANYTHING rare..just wait and see. Does anyone have an Naboo escape r2d2?? I need one. There is like 5 Eeth Koth's at my TRU i don't care for him myself. If you need one holla at me

billy

InsaneJediGirl
06-29-2002, 02:41 PM
Going out to the Summerfield WM in a few minutes.Hope I can find the bespin wave.

Off Topic:

Rap=:crazed: :dead:

Rock=:D :D :D :D :D

I dont know how you guys can listen to rap.Gives me a headache.:D Oh well,its your own opinion though,right?

JAYPEA
06-29-2002, 02:45 PM
BillyJack, if I find the R2 you want, will you trade me that for the Eeth Koth if you get your hands on one? What else would you trade for it? LMK, okay?
Jason.

Runobot
06-29-2002, 03:02 PM
PM me if anyone still needs a Nexu or Delux Anakin - boy does he look silly, I had to pass on him for sure.

Billy Jack, can you stil get your hands on those clone troopers?

BillyJAck
06-29-2002, 03:02 PM
Hey Jay,

Yeah i'll trade you for the r2 if the koth's are still up there. That was about 2 weeks ago so he might be gone i don't know. But i will def check for you.

on a side note: InsaneJedigirl I love all types of music except opera, modern country, grunge rock, and modern "rock" (creed).

Big fan of ac/dc, black sabbath, tupac shakur, notorious big, hank williams sr. ,VANGELIS and the list goes on. Pac won't give you a headache if you listen to the words ;)

billy

BillyJAck
06-29-2002, 03:03 PM
runobot

They put all those clonetroopers out at the WM. They are on the opposite aisle of the saga stuff with all the peg warming POTJ crap.

jtlyk

billy

Runobot
06-29-2002, 03:03 PM
BJ, can you still get those preview clone troopers? Shoot me a PM if you can.

ELO
06-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Hello. Well guys is been nice discusing Star Wars with you , but I leave tomorrow in the morning to Orlando, so this will be my last post until the 21 of July, well I hope I find the stuff I'm looking for, and wish you all the best of luck in your hunting and May the force be with you...always!!! Bye!!!

InsaneJediGirl
06-29-2002, 07:32 PM
Cya ELO,Hope you find what you want.

Stopped over at Summerfield WM.Some Ackalays and 1 Geosian Mace.Picked up the Mace but left the Ackalays..They'll be around for a while.I also noticed a lot of the 23rd stock when down,so it was a big plus,maybe my WM will stock more.

BJ,I'll just take your word on Pac :D

AT-AT Man
06-30-2002, 01:16 AM
nutin at my malls KB, except like 5-6 dookus, already have one open and one MOC,

and i picked up the original three movies books at my barnes and noble, i also picked up this cool looking book called 24/7, it's about what would happen if a reality tv show went wrong and people started dying and stuff, it looked cool so i'm gunna read it,

i won't be going out for a while, i'm broke and don't know when i work again, so when i go out, i will let you guys know.

Mace Windex
06-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Everyone,

Wasn't somebody here looking for the Teebo wave? If so, let me know because my TRus got a bunch in (yeah, real late) and I bought a set to trade/sell.
Still looking for Djas Puhr, Obi-pilot and Chewie, and of course, the 12 inch Jango!!!! Actually, I did find him today at KB but at $50 I think I'll keep looking for K-mart ones to show up. Man, he really looks cool!!

BillyJAck
06-30-2002, 03:52 PM
mace do they/ you have any r2-q5 ? I really want one. I wouldn't mind a Teebo either..who else was in that wave??hmm let me know what you picked up

Lord Tenebrous
06-30-2002, 09:08 PM
The TRU here pegged 2 cases of the BoShek wave as well. There's just something about Arfour that makes me smile every time I see him, he's definately become one of my favorite POTJ figures, just because he's a well-presented droid.

I finally saw Orn today (still no Qui-Gon?). He's leaner than his movie counterpart (but better than Kit), but the big negative was his eyes. Very bad paint application. Also saw Jango Unleashed. Definately not something for my collection.

Still no Chewie wave, still no Nexu, still no Acklay.

I'm working on the inner walls of my as-yet-unnamed Corellian entertainment club, so maybe by the middle of July, I'll have my first full scene created. Nothing else to do at night, with the rain and all.

Sidiously Darth
06-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Hi All!

Mace, I could use another R4 from the Teebo wave. LMK if you can get your hands on one. Thanks!

Mace Windex
06-30-2002, 10:33 PM
I bought one Teebo, one R4-M9 and one Boshek. I bought them for you folks here. I already have these.
For sale or trade at my cost plus shipping.

BillyJAck
06-30-2002, 10:34 PM
no r2 q5? :(

Runobot
07-01-2002, 06:30 AM
Lord T, which TRU? I want a Bo-sheck

Mace Windex
07-01-2002, 07:59 AM
For whoever wants boshek, teebo or r-4 just e-mail me at vwdude1957@aol.com for more details.

ELO
07-01-2002, 09:43 AM
Well hello. Finally I have arrived to Orlando. Haven't gone anywhere yet. But man there is alot of raining. Today my cousin is taking me to a mall to start hunting for star wars stuff. Well got to run and as always...May the force be with you...always!!!

Lord Tenebrous
07-01-2002, 01:09 PM
I saw them at the Vero Beach TRU, and I might check Melbourne's tonight. I plan to go up to Best Buy...128 MB SDRAM for $12.99 (after rebates). :)

There have been about two sunny days in the past month, and we've gotten about 20 inches of rain so far. Not much more to do than work, computer, and Star Wars. I need sun, I'm getting pale.

JAYPEA
07-01-2002, 06:55 PM
Today at the Kay-Bee at the Florida Mall I found the Playskool toys. I just picked up one set for my son and will get the other sets later. I will put them away until his birthday in November, but I have a feeling that the Darth Maul one will end up on my desk. Heh heh.
Hey, just found out that new Once Upon a Toy store opens on July 16th. I will be going down there to get the two droid figures.
One question before I go, when is that new Darth Maul figure coming out?
Jason.

Runobot
07-01-2002, 07:44 PM
I found a shiX-load of Ultimate Jango's tonight. PM me for details...

BillyJAck
07-01-2002, 09:43 PM
I just picked up a Ultimate Jango as Lake Wales Tru. Very sweet looking. I opened him and he took awhile but i got him to look sweet....but i still rather have 12 inch dooku.

wheres my chewie!

billy

AT-AT Man
07-01-2002, 09:52 PM
hey anyone live here by seabring or in lake placid, my aunt lives their and i'm going up there in a few weeks or so.

BillyJAck
07-01-2002, 10:05 PM
i live by haines city/lake wales/winter haven i found my dooku in sebring... the kmart in the mall there had tons of new stuff weeks and weeks ago

magnus77
07-01-2002, 11:24 PM
If anyone was still looking for the Boshek wave the TRU in Sanford has tons of them. Saw them when I got off work today.

BillyJAck
07-01-2002, 11:29 PM
did they have any r2-q5? black droid? hmm

Jedi Kit Fisto
07-02-2002, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the Boshek tip in Lake Mary, picked one up tonight,
now only need Eeth Koth.

My tip in return: the Casselberry Wal Mart had a few of the Acklay
arena creatures for $14.97. They come two in a case mixed with
two Reeks.

Happy hunting

AT-AT Man
07-02-2002, 07:51 AM
ok hopefully they will have stuff when i go up there again.

Runobot
07-02-2002, 08:37 AM
At-at - are you looking for the Acklay? I can swing by there tonight. I live 5 mionutes from the store.

ELO
07-02-2002, 09:51 AM
Just wanted to say hello and tell you that I haven't found nothingm today my big sis is taking me to TRU and Target hope I find something okay I got to run ...and May the force be with you...always!!!

magnus77
07-02-2002, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the Acklay tip ... shall head over there today and hope they still have one.

magnus77
07-02-2002, 10:33 AM
Billy Jack no they didn't ..... They only had BoShek Teebo and R4-M9. I will keep an eye out for that one though when I am out. If I find on I can pick it up for you and either mail it to you or meet up and let you have it.

InsaneJediGirl
07-02-2002, 11:16 AM
Hi all,

Plan on going out to WM tomorrow,hopefully I'll see something of interest.Nothing is selling great over here,although the Padmes/OPD Anis have become less frequent.

BillyJAck
07-02-2002, 11:36 AM
Is teebo a nice figure...? i never saw one so i wouldn't know...they just haven't made enuff ewoks in my opinion to army build really.... Does anyone have the jedi accessory kit with the brown jedi robe in it from episode 1? I need that robe for my potj old ben... I'll glady pay for it...thanks for any help

billy

BillyJAck
07-02-2002, 11:49 AM
ATTENTION!

DO TWO OR THREE MORE PEOPLE WANT TO SPLIT A CASE OF FIGURES WITH ME? i JUST WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON A CHEWBACCA AND OBI STAR PILOT... CHECK OUT THIS CASE ASSORTMENT AND POST HERE IF YOU'LL SPLIT IT.

http://www.collectorsgalleryonline.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CG&Product_Code=VCHWAVE&Category_Code=EP2SW

BILLY

Runobot
07-02-2002, 12:12 PM
I think it would be cheaper to just get him off ebay if you are that impatient.

I would wait. I am sure we will be able to find you one sooner or later, there is a lot of us working together now...

BillyJAck
07-02-2002, 12:30 PM
ahh maybe your right

Runobot
07-02-2002, 02:39 PM
What is everyone doing for the 4th?

BanthaPoodu
07-02-2002, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure this is rare but I found a deluxe mace with red break apart battle droid today. I'm wondering if you guys have come across it lately.

magnus77
07-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Billy I am looking for all three new figs that are out. Han, Chewie, and Obi. If I am ever able to find them I can pick up another one of the 2 you need. I work over in the Snaford Mall so I try to always stop by the TRU and KB there.

magnus77
07-02-2002, 03:31 PM
I saw a red battle droid today too at Target. Don't know about rare though, maybe a permanent change???

BillyJAck
07-02-2002, 03:34 PM
You saw a fully red battle droid on a card? in a blister?? buy it!

magnus77
07-02-2002, 03:35 PM
It was in the deluxe packageing with Mace......not single card

BillyJAck
07-02-2002, 03:36 PM
nevermind i thought you meant on a single card..lol not with mace windu...lol cause that would be quite a find indeed

BTW Sid D. Your my hero of the week Thanks for the very cool videos and the skiff guards ROCK now all i need is a ummm... SKIFF! So them and pote snitkin can tear up the cantina and get drunk and have adventures. LOL jp

billy

ELO
07-02-2002, 08:23 PM
I found Mace Windu,Jango Fett/final battle and Darth Maul unleashed at a wal mart in altamonte. I haven't seen the rest still looking for acklay hope I find him ok got to run.

BillyJAck
07-02-2002, 10:08 PM
Hey guys if anyone can help i need the following

Tatooine Skiff
Amanaman loose is fine
Episode 1 Jedi Acessory pack

thanks

Runobot
07-03-2002, 06:04 AM
Jango and Maul unleashed where at Casselberry Walmart last night. No more Acklays though.

InsaneJediGirl
07-03-2002, 12:45 PM
Went to WM today.They had 1 Jango FB.Tons of Maul and Jango unleashed.Seems they re-stocked the puzzles.

No Acklays..Those sold out pretty fast :(

AT-ATstuntdriver
07-03-2002, 03:21 PM
new guy here...east side of central fla(rockledge)...found 1 acklay here at local wm. are they pretty hot? had to pick him up regardless!

btw, could any of you hook me up with info on central fla toy shows...especially the ones close to me? thanks in advance!

BillyJAck
07-03-2002, 08:58 PM
wheres sidiously darth today?

Runobot
07-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Sid is out of the state and will be back tomorrow.

I got 4 clones fromthat WalMart, thanks BJ.

Also, I got a Bo Sheck at Sanford TRU.

Sidiously Darth
07-03-2002, 11:45 PM
Hi All! I'm Back!!!

Run, thanks for the Acklay info but I picked one up in Smithfield, NC. Is it me or is his articulation a little a weird? When I set mine up, it looks like he's walking diagonally.:confused: I'll call you tomorrow about the Yoda.

BillyJack, I'm glad your package arrived safely. You'll notice a couple breaks in the movie, that's where the laser disc had to change sides. I tried to minimize it as much as possible. It's hard to edit on home tape players.:rolleyes: I still haven't received your package. When did you send it.

Hi to everyone else. Elo, I hope you find something while you're here.

As for NC, I only went to the Supercenter and K-Mart. Not much there except the Acklay. Lots of metal peg Lukes. I actually caught myself looking for a bloody stump. Since I drove back, I stopped at a SupercCenter in SC but found nothing new.

Happy 4th everyone!

:D

Sidiously Darth
07-03-2002, 11:49 PM
Okay, who has my R4? I remember asking for one and I think I saw that someone had it. I'm just to lazy to go back through the posts right now.

BillyJAck
07-03-2002, 11:52 PM
Sid when i took it back on sat they closed at 12. So i swear to god it got sent monday. You should get it tomorrow for sure or Friday at the latest.. I send it parcel post because it was dollar cheaper and she said it would take the same amount of time as priority . I got a tracking number i'll find for you if you don't trust me. I don't mind the breaks in the movies don't sweat it.

Sidiously Darth
07-03-2002, 11:58 PM
No problem. I sent yours parcel, also. I don't see a need to use Priority when you're less than 2 hrs. away. When the lady asked me how soon I wanted your package to get there, I said in a few hours. She didn't laugh.:rolleyes: I don't know if the mail is running tomorrow. I'll look for it Friday. If it doesn't, maybe you can check the tracking number online and see where they sent it. Sometimes the USPS screws up.

BillyJAck
07-04-2002, 12:02 AM
o yeah tomorrow is the 4th you should get friday for sure i would think. I need a jedi robe from the ep1 jedi accessory pack got one? Don't worry you'll get your package. Darth I just ordered my r4m9 from yestertoys for 7 bucks but want get it till July 9th also picked up boshek and han bespin capture.... Anyone grab up a chewie yet?

ELO
07-04-2002, 12:56 PM
Hello. Yesterday I went to altamonte mall for the fireworks and bought at the KB toys Darth Vader and Luke (metal peg). I also saw Shmi from POTJ,Ultimate Jango,Jango & Maul unleashed. Orn Free Taa and Endor rebel soldier. I think in the weekend I intend to buy the At ST with ewok in speeder at the Altamonte TRU. Well got to run. Well as always...may the force be with you...always!!!

Mace Windex
07-04-2002, 10:24 PM
I have the R-4 unit, bo-shek and teebo. Still trying to find ultimate Jango (at any store other that KB for $50!!!) and Chewie, Obi-pilot, and Djas Puhr. My local Walmart has not received ANY star wars figs for about a week! SHOCKING!! Target actually beat Walmart for once!
I was in Kmart today and they were having a blue light special on all Starwars stuff...25% off! I only wish they would get those Jangos back!!

Mace Windex
07-04-2002, 10:32 PM
For those in Orlando, you can buy the entire line up of Episode I accessory packs for .49 each in one of the outlet malls! Yes, TWO for less than a dollar! I bought two of each! The mall that has these only carries disney stuff. I think it may be Character corner or something like that Oh yeah, it is the mall that has the OLD NAVY outlet in it!

BillyJAck
07-04-2002, 11:22 PM
People !!!! I got myself a Chewbacca!! Its a great figure. and I suggest that any of you that need a Chewbacca, Obi Star Pilot, Chancellor Palpatine, Djas Puhr, or Han get off your butts and goto the Haines City Wal Mart on Highway 27. Cause they must have 32 cases of the chewie wave and about 7 cases of the puhr wave. Thank god i found a chewbacca.

Mace can you please pic me up a Episode 1 Jedi accessory pack? I just want the jedi robe you can keep everything else in it. Please!

billy

Mace Windex
07-05-2002, 12:26 AM
I am in Tampa, not Orlando so I can't get you an accessory pack unless I go up there again.
GREAT news everyone! Just like Billyjack mentioned, the NEW FIGS have hit FLORIDA!!! Whooo hooo!! I just got back from my 24hr WalMart and found TONS of cases of SW figs! My toy stocking friend was nice enough to ask what I was looking for and opened the right cases! Now I finally have Chewie, Djas Puhr, Obi-pilot and also picked up an original Padme with the mole on her cheek, and a second Palpatine because this one has proper lighter eyebrows. Coooooooool! Now all I need is that elusive 12 inch Ultimate Jango!!!!

BillyJAck
07-05-2002, 12:41 AM
Mace what factory outlet mall was all this at? Belz on International drive? and Toys Unlimited or something? Where let me know i want a jedi robe form that kit bad

Mace Windex
07-05-2002, 12:45 AM
I only remember that the mall has an OLD NAVY outlet in the plaza. Sorry I can't give you more details. If you can call OLD NAVY I'm sure they can give you directions. I LOVE all those accessories!!

BillyJAck
07-05-2002, 01:27 AM
Well dude do you know what part of town you were in? Was the mall all red colored buildings? Over buy all the tourists stuff? Was it close to? What was around the area? was there a movie theater? By the Vans Skate park...come on dude there must be 10 old navy outlets in town.... Or was it really close to disney?

ELO
07-05-2002, 10:40 AM
Hello. Well congrats to Mace and Billy Jack for finding Chewie and the rest. haven't found those yet. I did bought yesterday at Target the deluxe Nexu , I also saw Anakin with slashed up GW. Well I hope I find Chewie so I can build my escape from bespin diorama. Okay got to run. Bye, and May the force be with you...always!!!

BanthaPoodu
07-05-2002, 01:38 PM
The latest waves have hit the walmarts in Sarasota also. They had tons of Endor Han, Djas Puhr, Senator Palpatine, Chewie, Pilot obi wan and the deluxe nexu and anakin.

Mace Windex
07-05-2002, 02:19 PM
I was only aware of one OLD NAVY outlet. Sorry I can't be of more help. I just happened to stop in because it was a Disney clearance store and saw the SW stuff!

Runobot
07-05-2002, 03:56 PM
It sounds like he was in Character Premiere in the Beltz Factory outlet mall

JAYPEA
07-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Hello, all, ELO, I just received your package today. Thanks very much for the comic and cards. Now all I need is 11 more and I have the whole set. For anybody that has doubles and needs any, here is what I need:

Thanks to all by the way. I haven't been shopping as I have been to busy, but I have tomorrow free so I will probably hit a Wal-Mart or something. By the way, I heard the new store at Downtown Disney called Once Upon a Toy has a soft opening on July 12th. Sorry if I already told you all before.
Take care.
Jason.
PS: I am glad everyone is getting what they are looking for.

Mace Windex
07-06-2002, 01:46 PM
This is not the malls that have INSIDE stores. All stores are outside. Hope that helps.

Mace Windex
07-06-2002, 01:48 PM
Let me know for sure about the Disney toy store opening. I want to be there the first day!!

JAYPEA
07-06-2002, 07:53 PM
The store at Disney opens July 19th, not the 16th. I was down there today as well as K-Mart and they didn't have squat.
By the way, the store you guys are talking about is the Character Connection at the Belz Factory Outlet Mall. I never made it down there. I did see Mr. Deeds today as well as got Clerks on DVD. Yippee.
Jason.

InsaneJediGirl
07-06-2002, 08:21 PM
Hi Guys!

Plan on going out sometime this month and getting the Slave I.(Been sort on cash..hence why I havent got it yet)Can the Jango FB fit in the cockpit?I figured he might since the knees are articulated.

Lord Tenebrous
07-06-2002, 08:58 PM
Kmart, Target, and Walmart all had the the Massiff wave, only somebody had already gone and swipped all the Massiffs but one. And that one's right leg was bent and warped in the package.

Walmart also had deluxe Anakin, Nexu, and 1 Mace w/ red BD. Not too impressive, especially when Chewbacca and Djas still top my search list.

TRU was completely out of the BoShek wave, but they are starting to put older figures out. The only ones that tempted me were Security battle droids, which I ultimately passed up on. There are 8 full pegs, plus a stack of 25th boxes. Clearance won't be as much fun as Episode 1, but I might find some stuff to customize. :)

I ended up just buying fish for my aquarium. All in all a good day.

AT-AT Man
07-07-2002, 01:03 AM
i haven't been out searching in a long time, i'm feeling very mad, because i'm very short on money, actually i have six dollars in my wallett. the good thing though is somebody wants my Jurassic Park toys, so i'm traing him some of them for some newer figs, such as Chewie Han Palpatine Ackaly Obi and some older POTJ that i could not pick up.

Lord Tenebrous
07-07-2002, 05:16 PM
I tagged along to a flea market today. No action figures, but a few collectibles. I passed up a stack of toys from the Tricon's Episode 1 promotional, but I picked up an electric Threepio/Artoo bank. Took a while to get it out of the box and replace the dead batteries, but it's a nice piece. At $25, I might have overpaid a little, but I'm a sucker for droids. :)

BillyJAck
07-07-2002, 05:19 PM
Sure has been dead around here the past couple of days

BillyJAck
07-07-2002, 05:25 PM
Where's Sidiously Darth? He sure fell off. Sid HELLO? did you get my pack?

jawa01
07-07-2002, 06:33 PM
Hey everyone. I'm still in Ill. and this is the first time I have access to the net. I had 4 pages to catch up on. :) Man o man, it's just my luck that when I'm out of town my area gets Chewie. I hit a couple of store up here, but nothing newer that the Bespin wave. Wizard World was great though. I spent too much money and had to leave early, but it was worth it. Most of the toys being sold were SW and GI Joe. Those two lines dominated the show. No SW that we have not seen though. The newest things they had were the unleashed guys and the chewie wave, but I'm not gonna pay big bucks for Chewie, I'll find him some time. Hey Billy, if you or anyone else can help, can you hook me up w/ a Chewie? My big purchase at the show was the Master Replicas Luke ROTJ lightsaber. It is now my fovorite piece in my collection. The only bad thing is that I had to shell out $350.00 for it. Oh well. it's worth it in the long run. LMK if anyone can help w/ Chewie. If I can, I'll check with you guys later on in the week. I'll be back home by next weekend. Everyone take care.:cool:

InsaneJediGirl
07-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by BillyJAck
Where's Sidiously Darth? He sure fell off. Sid HELLO? did you get my pack?

I believe Sid is still on vacation.I'm not too sure though,I'm sure Runobot could give you a correct answer.

Havent seen much around the Ocala area.Seems like the next wave hasnt hit yet,or I simply missed the waves.

Runobot
07-08-2002, 06:29 AM
Sid is back, I saw him on the 4th of July. I guess that it has just been slow around here so there is no reason to post.

I did see those new He-man figures at some comic shops, they look cool. Now, if I could only find them at Walmart for a decent price...

Runobot
07-08-2002, 06:03 PM
I found Han and Obi-wan tonight. PM me for details.

DarthChuckMc
07-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Hey folks,
Long time, no type :)
For anyone interested, a certain "super" store has about 19 cases worth of Chewie, Obi-wan, Han, Vader, Mace, Jango (new flame bubble), and "plastic peg" Luke. The Han's are both the white and grey droid caller variation. They had a 3 each of Palpy and D'jas. PM me for details.

BillyJAck
07-08-2002, 10:04 PM
Okay I need to know...Did any of you go to my super center in haines city? Cause on July 4th there was tons upon tons upon tons of chewies, hans, pilot obi wan, NOw they are all GONE! Either alot of you drove up to my WM and got them after i said you should or someone is a scalper on here...but not posting...also You would think out of 30 cases of chewie wave there would still be 1 fickin obi wan up there. but NO ...seeing as there was tons of them....i'm sooo ticked off if a scalper got all that... At least i got a chewie :(

billy

Sid - did you get my package?

Sidiously Darth
07-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Hi All! Nothing much going on since I got back. I guess I can take a breather until the next wave of figures comes out. I hope they put the Reeks on sale soon, the speeders also. I want all 3 but I haven't put the cash out for them yet. That would pretty much get me caught up with everything I want that is out. I might get another Deluxe Mace w/ Red BD if I see one.

BTW. anyone have anything on my needs list?

Runobot
07-09-2002, 06:28 AM
BJ, that is why we don't post where we find stuff, because we know for a fact scalpers read this thread.

BillyJAck
07-09-2002, 06:30 AM
well i will never do that again ....It got wiped out and its only been 3 days since that night...Not one figure left...I just dont' get it cause its not like they can sell them for a profit really...

BillyJAck
07-09-2002, 07:25 AM
Heres a lovely Nat Portman picture for you all. LM MF AO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/lialyn/natalieportmanglobepc.jpg

Runobot
07-09-2002, 08:58 AM
That is a funny picture.

magnus77
07-09-2002, 08:14 PM
I gave up trying to find the new Han, Chewie, and Obi for now.... I figure they will turn up more in quantity later. For anyone still looking for 12" Jangos though, try some Suncoast's. They selling for about $40 there. Better than KB.

magnus77
07-09-2002, 08:18 PM
I know it is a little off topic of Star Wars but I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the wrestling Lego set from Spider-man?? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

BillyJAck
07-09-2002, 08:18 PM
YESSSSSS i just got my boshek, r4-m9, and Han Bespin Capture. They are all awesome!! and I got a Jabba Glob from Episode 1. Sorry Fellas this is the best Jabba they have made so far....

BillyJAck
07-10-2002, 12:37 AM
I want to sell all my loose figures and I'd prefer selling them all to one person here is what i'm have for sell I have price most of them for 3-5 bucks. 3 for commons 5-6 bucks for ree yees, death star trooper and other figurues that were a lil hard to find. Then a lil more for Zuckuss and Admiral Motti. I'd like to get $166.50 plus shipping $6.00 for all of these. If no one here wants to buy them I'll try to put them on ebay. Cause frankly its was too crowded and I really want to focus back on Indiana Jones stuff and vintage Kenner. Email me if you want to pick them up at ABettertomorrow2@aol.com i take Pay Pal. 95% of these figures come with the package cardbacking and will be in their plactic tray.

POTJ Tusken Raider "Sniper" Loose Mint complete w/force file
Flashback C3PO Loose mint complete
Death Star Trooper Loose Mint complete w/ff
POTJ Sandtrooper Loose mint complete w/force file
Kabe and Muftak Loose mint and complete
Ree Yees Loose mint and Complete w/ff
POTJ Jek Porkins Loose Mint complete
Djas Puhr Loose Mint and Complete
Princess Leia All New Likeness Loose Mint complete
Luke Skywalker T-16 Commtech Loose Mint complete
Death Star Droid Loose mint complete w/FF
POTJ Old Ben Kenobi Loose mint complete
Commtech Jawa with Gonk Droid loose mint complete
Chewbacca Mechanic Loose mint complete
POTJ Tessek Loose mint complete
Saga Endor Rebel Soldier Loose mint complete
POTJ Zutton Loose Mint complete
Commtech Han Solo Cantina Loose Mint Complete
Commtech Darth Vader with Interogation Droid Loose mint comp.
Saga Han Endor Loose Mint Complete
Hanger Duel Anakin Skywalker Loose Mint complete
Count Dooku Loose mint complete
SAGA Royal Guard Loose Mint Complete
Commtech Greedo Loose Mint complete
Darth Vader Removable Helment Loose Mint missing FF
POTF2 Dengar Loose mint complete
IG88 from SOTE 2 Pack
Boba Fett from SOTE 2 Pack
POTF2 Bossk Loose Mint missing pistol
POTJ Ellor Madak DUROS Loose mint complete
POTJ Luke Skywalker X Wing Pilot gear complete MINT
4-LOM Loose mint complete
POTF Han Solo Carbonite Loose Mint missing blaster
POTJ Boshek Loose mint complete
POTJ R4-M9 Loose mint complete
Klaatu from Skiff Guards
Nikto From Skiff Gurads
Barada from Skiff Guards
Pote Snitkin Loose mint complete with FF
8D8 loose mint complete with FF
Wuher loose mint complete
Admiral Motti Loose mint complete
Potj Amanaman Loose mint complete
Zuckuss Loose mint complete with FF
1995 Ben Kenobi 1st version loose mint missing saber
Darth Sidious mint loose complete
Darth Maul Jedi Duel Loose Mint Complete
Darth Maul Tatooine Duel Loose Mint complete
Darth Maul Soft Goods Loose Mint complete
Darth Maul with Sith Speeder Loose mint complete
1st Release Chewbacca with Bow
Xizor not complete
Dash Rendar not complete
Leia Boussh missing Helmet and Staff
Leia Organa First release aka Monkey Leia missing guns

BillyJAcK

AT-AT Man
07-10-2002, 12:48 AM
so i can't buy individual figs

BillyJAck
07-10-2002, 01:04 AM
I'd really really not like to fool with selling individual figures cause look how many i have...it would take 60 lil packages and just be a big hassle

Runobot
07-10-2002, 06:32 AM
I would like to get some of them also, what if I drove to your house to get them so you would not have to worry about packaging them up?

These are the ones I want.

Death Star Trooper Loose Mint complete w/ff
POTJ Sandtrooper Loose mint complete w/force file
SAGA Royal Guard Loose Mint Complete
Darth Vader Removable Helment Loose Mint missing FF
POTF2 Dengar Loose mint complete
IG88 from SOTE 2 Pack
Admiral Motti Loose mint complete
Dash Rendar not complete

BillyJAck
07-10-2002, 06:40 AM
Guys I really want to sell the whole lot. I have it up on ebay now but I doubt it will get really high or where i want it to. I have a bunch of figures I will get stuck with If i don't sell the whole lot. Plus I think some of you are expecting $1 prices and all. I'd want $5 bucks for Sandtrooper, 4 for saga royal guard, $10 for Admiral Motti, $3 for Dengar, $6 For Death Star Trooper, $6 For Darth Vader Removable Helmet, $3 for IG88, Not the prices you want to pay I'm sure..

I'll sell figures or break them up if you want to buy five or more. But i hate no wait I APALL going to the post office and mailing stuff so thats why i didn't want to sell every figure to a different person. As for picking it up I work alot...But you could pick it up from my assistant or we can arrange something.

Runobot
07-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Hey, BillJack I sent you a pm about those figures. I would like to get every one of the in the post above except the sandtrooper and the royal guard. I have enough of them now.

When can I get them, this weekend?

Thanks

Lord Tenebrous
07-10-2002, 12:30 PM
You'll have quite the ride trying to get rid of a loose set like that. Most collectors want one of two things, full sets, or what they want.

There are a few figures I'm interested in, but certainly not at your prices. Perhaps your Muftak/Kabe and Wuher will still be around shortly. I'll anticipate your message, when you come to the proper realization...

AT-AT Man
07-10-2002, 06:06 PM
yeah i didn't want just onei wanted like 4 or 5, and i knew that you would charge diff prices not just one buck, let me know later. first i want to kniw how much you chage for the POTJ Tuskan Raider, the Boba Fett from SOTE 2 pack, Darth Sidious, and the Comtech jawa with gonk droid.

BillyJAck
07-10-2002, 06:18 PM
figures are now on auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1748830888

JAYPEA
07-10-2002, 06:46 PM
Hey, guys, I was at SuperTarget today and found a certain Corellian, a certain Wookiee and a certain Jedi Knight. Yes, they had Han, Chewie and Obi-Wan. The only one that impressed me was the Chewie with Threepio but I already have a Chewie, and don't need another. As far as Obi-Wan, I didn't like his cloth robe so I didn't get him. I did get a pck of Star Wars cards and now only need 11.
They had the back to school SW backpacks and lunch boxes that looked pretty cool, but I want notebooks.
That's all for now.
Jason.

Runobot
07-11-2002, 09:40 AM
I bought the new Skeletor figure last night from Adventure into Comics for $8. What an awesome toy!!!

Runobot
07-11-2002, 08:42 PM
Holy crap, BillyJack's auction is up to $165 already!!!

I can't belive it. Congratulations.

Sidiously Darth
07-12-2002, 02:22 AM
I told him it would probably do better than what he was asking. I hope he gets more than that. Here's my reason, the person currently bidding on his lot is a big SW seller. He's just going to turn around and resell all the figures individually in hopes of making a profit.

Right now, BillyJacks looking at about $3.30 per figure. If the price goes higher, it may go to a collector instead of someone who just wants to sell them again.:(

Runobot
07-12-2002, 06:07 AM
I hope I can get $3 a figure for my vintage lot that I am putting up this weekend. I thought it would go for less.

ELO
07-12-2002, 09:39 AM
I almost have everything I was looking for. Last night went to a wal mart super center and found Chewbacca,Han,Obi Pilot. They had almost all the figures. The ones they didn't have were Iluminara unduli,Yoda,Massif,Palpy,DJahs,Genosian Warrior and Acklay. I'm still looking for Acklay for my arena battle diorama. Well if someone knows where I can find those figures, please tell me. Okay got to run. May the force be with you...always!!!

jawa01
07-12-2002, 08:04 PM
Hey everyone! I just got back home and let me tell ya, that drive is a real bi*ch. I don't care if I never sit in a car again, unless it's to go out and buy SW toys:D . By the way, I finally hooked up w/ Chewie. The last day we were in Ill. I went to Wal-Mart and the pegs were full of Han and Obi but no Chewie. Then I noticed all of these figs stacked up on the riser above the pegged guys. I saw this lady working in toys and asked her if she would check them for me for a Chewie. To my amazement she grabbed a ladder and spent the next 15 minutes going through them all and found 4 Chewies. I bought two and opened one. It's really cool except I wish his cargo net was more of a back-pack. Oh well, at least I got one and it goes to show that some people out there are willing to go the extra mile for a collector. Not to mention the fact that she buys SW figs for her 13 year old son, who was also lucky enough to get Chewie that day :) . Oh well, everyone take care. :cool:

Lord Tenebrous
07-12-2002, 09:50 PM
Another case burst here, about 4 of Massiff wave, and 2 of Djas wave. I only picked up a Djas. He's a great-looking figure, but I need to resolve his weenie-gun issue before I place him in a scene. I was going to get an Orn, but as I approved his eyes, I noticed that his face and hands are two different colors. Bleh.

Teemto will be my next buy. I find myself really liking him, but I hope his tail is articulated/removeable, or that will limit my plans for him.

BillyJAck
07-12-2002, 10:15 PM
The guy that is bidding on my auction right now is selling a loose boba fett 300th and its at 18.75!!!!!!!!! don't people look when they bid on ebay. I mean there is tons of boxed ones for $12.00..people are nuts..I just wanted $160 for them. Plus I didn't include wuher , admiral motti or zuckuss. So I really getting like $200 for them. Plus I have some more loose figures I want to trade for . Heres what i dug up

Mace Windu Loose Episode one no saber
SOTE Luke in Disguise no staff
First Jawas 2 pack no gun
Dash Rendar

Runobot
07-14-2002, 08:23 AM
Teemto, and Adi-Mundi are out

Runobot
07-14-2002, 08:28 AM
Alos, Transformers Armada are out. They look cool, nothing special.

BillyJAck
07-14-2002, 12:29 PM
ANYONE here buy a stormtrooper builder kit? I haven't yet but was thinking about it.. How are they. Just 4 CTC Troopers with no blast damage?

InsaneJediGirl
07-14-2002, 02:14 PM
I havent goten any..but from the pictures,the Stormies appear to be plain white with guns.

yodajedimaster01
07-14-2002, 02:26 PM
What exactly is a collectors club?

Master Tim
07-14-2002, 02:36 PM
picked up mundi and teemto at wal mart in the daytona area. just one of each there.

InsaneJediGirl
07-14-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by yodajedimaster01
What exactly is a collectors club?

As defined by JediTricks,a collectors club is:

This section is for any group of collectors who want to work together to help each other out without profiting either by selling or trading

Hope that helps

Master Tim,Does the Mundi look like a Ep1 repaint?Is it a bit more porportioned(sp?) than the first?

Runobot
07-14-2002, 08:24 PM
In the cases were 2 of each: Royal Guard, Dejas, Genoshian, Teemto, Ki-Adi, Luminara.

So if you see the older figures around, it is likey your store got the wave in already.

yodajedimaster01
07-14-2002, 08:47 PM
Anyone find the new figures around Tampa?

Sidiously Darth
07-14-2002, 10:16 PM
Run,
Thanks for looking out for me!!!

Insane,
The new Ki-Adi is the exact same mold as the Ep. I version. The only differences are the elbow joint, wrist swivle & paint changes. The cool thing about the package, Ephant Mon is on the back.:D

InsaneJediGirl
07-14-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
Insane,
The new Ki-Adi is the exact same mold as the Ep. I version. The only differences are the elbow joint, wrist swivle & paint changes. The cool thing about the package, Ephant Mon is on the back.:D

Thanks Sid.I figured as much..saves me $4.77,I'm happy with my Ep1 figure:D

BillyJAck
07-15-2002, 01:25 AM
Sid you have a PM and email if you don't get me that info i can't send! hurry

Runobot
07-15-2002, 07:21 AM
Well, I am trimming down my collection now also. I hope my vintage figures get $150 - which is only $3 each. See my link in my signature and wish me luck!

dao Fett
07-15-2002, 12:19 PM
If you don't have a Chewie / Han Solo / Obi-wan ..Star/ they are in the orlando area. PM me if you need directions or atleast the store. No Djas Phur's.....

DarthChuckMc
07-15-2002, 01:25 PM
I would've never found those. I thank you, and my son thanks you.
LMK if you find another set.

InsaneJediGirl
07-15-2002, 03:23 PM
Hey Everyone,

Found Qui,Endor Solider,Jango FB,Orn,and a POTJ Imperial Officer.I never saw these before the Saga Line,so they must
have a stock in back?

How do you get Jango to kneel on a flat surface?I've tried and I am afraid of breaking his legs.Can he go down into the pose on the back of the card??

Runobot
07-15-2002, 04:03 PM
You guys are both welcome.

Mace Windex
07-15-2002, 05:44 PM
Royal Guard, Dejas, Genoshian, Teemto, Ki-Adi, Luminara.
Anyone know what case numbers these are in??
I would like to find Ki and Teemto.
BYT, for YODA, I am in Tampa and have seen everything except for the new figs listed above.

Runobot
07-15-2002, 06:34 PM
the case said "Waves 2,3,5,7" on the side I think

yodajedimaster01
07-15-2002, 07:51 PM
Mace Windex have you seen any preview clone troopers around?

Mace Windex
07-15-2002, 08:10 PM
Hmm, preview Clones? Last ones I saw were at TOYS R US. They had tons until a scalper bought every one. They did get more in though. Haven't seen any lately.
As far as the new figs go, what are the case numbers? I have a goo relationship with my local walmart stocker and he will kindly open the ones I need.

yodajedimaster01
07-16-2002, 03:30 PM
I don't know the case numbers. Also have you seen the Ki-Adi-Mundi figure or any of the new ones?

Runobot
07-16-2002, 04:03 PM
The Ki-Adi case says waves 2,3,5,8 on the side of it.

DarthChuckMc
07-16-2002, 04:04 PM
848641001H wv 2,4,5,7

Runobot
07-16-2002, 05:48 PM
Hey Chuck, I just noticed your needs list. I will trade you my 30 year old sister-in-law who has been in college since she was 18 and is getting her second master's degree because she is afraid to grow up, stop mooching off her parents, and get a job, for your 12" Vader vs. Maul.

To make it more fair I will also give you $100 cash money!!!

Think about it.

Sidiously Darth
07-16-2002, 07:11 PM
Hey Chuck,

That's a great deal Run's offering you. I've met his Sis-N-Law and she's a very nice and attractive girl. Heck, she's earning a second degree which means she's smart. What more could you want?:p

ELO
07-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Hi. Today I found & bought Massif at the altamonte wal mart today. ok now I got to run. May the force be with you...always!!!

Runobot
07-16-2002, 09:53 PM
Sid, I hate you now. She is the most annoying person in the world to me. Well, next to my mother-in-law! ;)

Anyway, after rugby practice tonight I decided to go for a little drive west on 50 to the Super Wal-mart and Super Target there. That Wal-mart sucks, never go there. The Target had a nice selction of the latest peg warmers, but they had the most figures I have seen in a store in a long time.

Runobot
07-17-2002, 01:17 PM
Hey, will you guys let me know if you see any of the new He-Man figures or the new Transformer Armada toys? I want to get all of the He-Man villans, Panthor, He-Man, and Battlecat and Megatron and Optimus from Armada.

Thanks

dao Fett
07-17-2002, 02:58 PM
Hey Run I too would like to know of any info on Transformers Armada Toys also He-man for a friend. I just bought a Soundwave poster/art off of ebay and looks awesome. I will look out for you also.

jawa01
07-17-2002, 04:15 PM
Hey Run, I'll keep my eyes open also. They will soon be re-setting toys (at Target) which means making room for new stuff. If we get anything in, I'll let you know.

jawa01
07-17-2002, 04:16 PM
That also goes for you too dao.

Runobot
07-17-2002, 04:53 PM
Thanks guys.

I found some more Armada figures today. PM me and I will tell you where.

DarthChuckMc
07-17-2002, 10:17 PM
Hey Run,
I'll take her!!! 2 degrees huh? Maybe she'll make sooo much phat cash I'll be able to quit my home delivery job and focus full time on collecting ;) Oh, and my kids, can't forget about them. Does she have a hankerin' for a slightly overweight, slightly balding 30 year old man-child that lives with his Mom and Grandma while supporting his 2 kids by working a mindless job to support his family and toy habit? If so, I'm in!!

DarthChuckMc
07-17-2002, 10:20 PM
Oh yeah,
Anyone interested in a POTF2 R2-D2 w/ holo Leia MOMC autographed by lil' Kenny Baker himself? I was thinking of asking like $20 for it. Between the figure itself and the cost of the autograph I thought that would be a reasonable price. LMK if any of you guys are interested.

Runobot
07-18-2002, 01:08 PM
Well, I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure.

InsaneJediGirl
07-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Went out today,Nothing but pegwarmers.

Chuck,I think thats a pretty cool price for the Leia with autograph.Considering the Leia/R2 was hard to find :D

Runobot
07-18-2002, 04:33 PM
It is good deal, the signature costs $20 alone.

Runobot
07-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Oh, now I get what you mean...I was talking about the trash being my sister-in-law, not the R2 figure.

The R2 is definitely a good deal, sorry about that!

Sidiously Darth
07-18-2002, 08:18 PM
Run, I can't believe you dislike your sis-n-law so much. She seems like such a nice girl.:D

Nothing new for now in the collecting arena.

On a totally arbitrary note, Stephanie McMahon is a piece of garbage and should not be allowed to open her whiny ***$ mouth, let alone be allowed, on television. I'm ashamed that I actually have this garbage on tv.:rolleyes:

Mace Windex
07-18-2002, 08:27 PM
Finally got that Ultimate Jango! The K-mart receipt copy worked like a champ! TRUS matched the $34.99 price! :)
I do have some questions and complaints about Jango. #1. Is there supposed to be some grappling hook that attaches to the string that comes in the set? I only see two Kamino saber darts. Also, It was a pain getting on his gun belt and the leg armor doesn't fit very well at all. Other than that he is really cool. I just wish they had used an alternative way to attach his leg armor. Velcro is cheesy.
MAce

jawa01
07-19-2002, 07:28 AM
Hey Run, Thanks for the Armada info.

Runobot
07-19-2002, 11:23 AM
Jawa, you are welcome.

Sid, what are you talking about? What did she do? It is funny that you are getting so upset about "wrasslin"

JAYPEA
07-19-2002, 02:55 PM
Hello, people, did anybody make it to Downtown Disney to that new Once Upon A Toy store for the grand opening. If you didn't, this is what you missed...
We called Disney and they said the store opens at 9:30 am. Well, we got there at 9:15 and the store was already opened and jammed packed with people. A cast member said they opened early at 9:00 because of the line to get in. Well, we looked around at the Toy Story items that we are collecting for my son and then I discovered the corner of Star Wars items. For a tiny area they had lots of stuff. There are three Star Tours exclusive figures. G2-4T, an astromech droid with a clear dome and Rex. Rex was sold out quickly and G2 was the next to go. They had plenty of the R2 like figures so I just got the G2 one for now. And apparently, someone stole a whole case of figures and people were buying multiple's of each one. What's the bet that ebay will be flooded with them? They also had the crab like beast from the arena and Chewie, Palpatine, Han, the Endor soldier. In fact, they had most of the new waves. I was very impressed. We are going back there next week to see what else they have. Oh, they had the Ki-Adi 12 inch and the three Unleashes as well, as well as the Playskool toys which I got the Endor set.
After we went to the Disney Studios for lunch at the Sci-Fi Diner and I checked Tatooine Traders but they didn't have much. A bunch of E2 t-shirts.
Well, that's about it. Check out the new Disney store if you get a chance. It's well worth it.
Jason.

Runobot
07-19-2002, 07:54 PM
That sounds like it was fun. I love being in the middle of that kind of madness!

Anyway, if anyone still needs Chewie, pm me. I found a bunch today. I even bought one for my wife. He rules.

InsaneJediGirl
07-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Runobot
That sounds like it was fun. I love being in the middle of that kind of madness!

Anyway, if anyone still needs Chewie, pm me. I found a bunch today. I even bought one for my wife. He rules.

Run,How are the lights on the 3P0?I heard that some users had bad illumination(sp?) on the figure.Thanks :)

Sid,What happened at "wrasslin"?SMcMahon is a fake anyways.:D;)

Runobot
07-20-2002, 06:39 AM
The lights are great on the body, the head is not as bright, but still ok

Runobot
07-20-2002, 05:30 PM
Today I bought all of the He-Man figures except for Mer-Man and the Delux Skeltor - I did not see them. Panthor seems to be shipped 1 per case, with 3 Battle Cats, so he probably will be hard to find.

I also got Armada Megatron, quite a BA.

There goes a quick $80, good thing ,my birthday is coming in a few weeks!

Oh, I hid a Palpy if anyone still need him. PM me.

DarthChuckMc
07-20-2002, 06:55 PM
Hey Guys and gal,
I know where a buttload of Palpy and Djas are. PM me for details.

I went down to Once Upon a Toy. With the amount of pegs of these down there, I doubt these will ever be hard to find. If anyone is thinking of going down there tomorrow, you shouldn't have a problem getting them. There were approximately 16 pegs of each droid. They have plenty of all 3. I would guess close to 96 of each figure. The "REX" figure is hard to find on a mint card, but the R3-D3 and G2-4T are all in pretty good condition.
Good luck and happy hunting!

jawa01
07-20-2002, 08:36 PM
Thanks again Run. Hopefully my Wal-Mart will get them soon.

Mace Windex
07-20-2002, 10:28 PM
HI guys!

I drove up to Orlando to check out the new Disney Toy Store. Pretty cool. I did buy the new R3 droid. Man, he is cool! But $10 a fig is a bit pricey!! Also saw the 12 inch Ki Adi Mundi. I really wanted him but not for $28.00! The regular 12 inch dolls were going for $25. They also had Ultimate Jango for $45.00. That is cheaper that KB!! Wild or what???
On my way home I stopped by that store that had the Episode I accessory kits for .49 each but they were sold out of all SW items. :( I managed to hit a WAL MART while I was in Orlando. It is a super center that is right next to a dollar tree store. They must have gotten in a few cases of the lates wave because they had several of the Pod Racer EP 1 figure and Ki Adi Mundi. I'm sure a scalper bought Amakin, Elephant Mon, and the new Maul. This person also DAMAGED EVERY Ki Adi Mundi figure that was there!! All plastic bubbles were crushed!! ANd this was the only new fig damaged! I still bought one to open anyway. I have noticed a paint variation already too.
Anyone else finging the new Anakin???

Runobot
07-21-2002, 06:24 AM
I think that Ki-Adi and Pod racer are the only guys that have been shipped so far. I opened a new box and they were the only ones in it.

Mace Windex
07-21-2002, 02:27 PM
I went back to Orlando to buy Ki Adi Mundi today. He's way cool! Even has a hood on his Jedi "vest."
I also bought a set of the STAR TOURS characters. Saw some scalper damage too. Some fool or fools damaged EVERY SINGLE RX-24 "REX" card in the place!! Everyone had a bent top corner or worse and it was only that figure!! I looked through nearly 100 of these and all were damaged. I managed to find one that wasn't too bad so now I have a set.
I also found out that they plan on making an entire series of these figs and even a ship based on the ride! There goes my bank account! $10 each is WAY too high!

ELO
07-21-2002, 09:21 PM
Hello. For misfurtonate my vacation is over and I'm back in Puerto Rico. But got lots of SW toys last toy I bought was palpy. But the figure that I was badly looking for was Acklay, and for misfortunate never found him. But oh well. When I got back home I received a package full of cool SW toys Jabba &Han,Luke w/T16,Anakin flashback photo and Aunt Beru. Ok got to run.

InsaneJediGirl
07-22-2002, 12:41 PM
Hi guys!

Got Bepsin Luke and Vader,plus some Royal Guards and Clonetroopers.Saw the Anakin and Geonsian,it didnt look all
to impressive though.

Is Yoda starting to come in more plentiful supply?I talked to a Sales Associate today,asking if she had a Yoda and they said no:(

BillyJAck
07-22-2002, 02:25 PM
Hello people,

I've been gone doing this and that. anyone see the new tru exclusives yet? or 12 inch dooku?

Billy

Sid did you get my pack today?

BillyJAck
07-22-2002, 08:30 PM
god these boards have been dead dead dead today...wm has NOTHING here, wedsnesday is the bombardment of toy day i thinks...

billy

Sidiously Darth
07-23-2002, 07:57 PM
BillyJack, thanks for the Chewie. That covers all the basic figures for now. I guess it is time to find the new deluxe figures.

Elo, I'm glad you had a "successful" trip here in Orlando.

Time for a trip to WM to check out the stock.

ELO
07-23-2002, 08:17 PM
Hello to all. I went to the mall here in Puerto Rico. And didn't find anything. I started building my arena battle diorama it is looking cool. And with the empire strike back toys I started a bespin diorama , if anybody knows where o knows someone that sells the carbonite playset please let me know. Well I went to Star Tours and bought a hoth t-shirt. I really need an Acklay for my Arena battle diorama if someone has one to sell please let me know. Hey can you guys tell me the people that were with jabba when he was talking to Han in a New Hope please let me know I know of Han and Jabba and boba those toys I allready have I must know the names of the rest. Okay got to run. And may the force be with you...always!!!

JAYPEA
07-24-2002, 10:45 AM
Hello, all, I am a happy camper. A few days ago a friend picked me up the Unleashed Boba and Jango, but I don't know if I want to take it out the package or not. He also found a Djas Puhr and gave me that as well. He looks better in real life then on the web.
Today I am going back with the family to MGM and Once Upon A Toy. That's the beauty of having a day off and living only 15 minutes away from there. If I get anything it'll be another Star Tours figure. Especially if they have Rex. I would get the Ki-Adi 12 inch, but for twenty-eight bucks? I don't think so. I am still trying to colelct the rest of the cards and now am concentrating on the Darkhorse comic books. I just won an auction on ebay for issues 1 through 6 and ordered another four issues from another site. I wonder if anybody has copies of the Twilight series they want to trade for.
Anyway, I will let you know what I find today.
Jason.

jawa01
07-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Hey jaypea, check out the old "Dark Empire" mini-series by Cam Kennedy from Dark Horse. I think it was 6 issues. The story and artwork are awesome. They also did "Dark Empire II" but it wasn't as good. :D

AT-AT Man
07-24-2002, 11:43 AM
well nothin around here lately hopefully i'll hit TRU today, i hope, hey does anyone have any word on those Target exclusives you know the accesory packs.

jawa01
07-24-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by AT-AT Man
well nothin around here lately hopefully i'll hit TRU today, i hope, hey does anyone have any word on those Target exclusives you know the accesory packs.

I haven't heard anything yet, but the toy dept. is going through a reset and all of the new toys should be comming in within the next two weeks. If I come across anything new I will let you know. :D

DarthChuckMc
07-24-2002, 04:27 PM
Hey Jaypea,
$28 for the 12" Ki-Adi isn't THAT bad of a deal whern you think about it. The Fan Club will probably charge $24.99, add another $8 shipping, and the off chance that the box will be damaged, and $28 ain't all that bad.

JAYPEA
07-25-2002, 03:10 PM
Jawa01, yes, I agree, I read Dark Empire when it came out, and liked it a lot. In fact,a god friend of mine, Jim Baikie, drew Empire's End, the sequel to Dark Empire 2.
Jason.

JAYPEA
07-25-2002, 03:13 PM
A god friend? HA! Actually, I meant good friend, of course. I hate grammar mistakes, especially in my postings.
By the way, yesterday at OUAT at Downtown Disney they had a **** load of Rex's if anybody is interested. Has anybody seen Ki-Adi Mundi's 12 inch action figure anywhere else apart from Disney? I want to get it, but not for 28 bucks.
Jason.

DarthChuckMc
07-25-2002, 05:42 PM
Jaypea,
The Ki-Adi Mundi figure is an EXCLUSIVE to the FAN CLUB and ONCE UPON a TOY. You will NEVER find it anywhere else.

Mace Windex
07-26-2002, 12:48 AM
KI is an AWESOME figure!!! The detail is probably the BEST of any 12 inch figure. He even is in proportion! I posted pics of him in the 12 inch section.
MAce

Like my new pic?

Runobot
07-26-2002, 09:28 AM
That picture is cool Mace for sure.

Sidiously Darth
07-26-2002, 06:30 PM
Hi All!

The WM in Alt. Springs had tons of the Ultimate Jango last night. I don't think any scalper/hoarder has enough money to buy all of them. There must have been 20+. I did not buy one. Don't like the big figures.:(

Master Tim
07-26-2002, 08:57 PM
The toys R Us on 92 in Daytona had the xwing in today with all the new figs except the 2 newest figs that just started shipping. plenty of palpatines and all the endor fig assortment. only had 6 xwings. when i left there were 4. got one for me and had one put on hold for a friend. must have been bout 20 of the djas puhr. also found the yoda and c3po delux packs at target.

chrisc
07-26-2002, 09:13 PM
Who is that Djas Phur character? My Walmart has sevral figures so I got one but I don't ever remeber seein him/it in the movies. If anyone needs one there is alot more for me to pick up. they are somwhere around five dollars where I'm at

chrisc
07-26-2002, 09:24 PM
post #1000