PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Collectors Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

InsaneJediGirl
07-26-2002, 10:45 PM
Djas is in A New Hope.I dont know exactly where,most likely in the Cantina Scene

Runobot
07-26-2002, 11:37 PM
I just watched ANH last night and I saw him in the cantina. It was funny because I never noticed him before. Also, I saw Bo Sheck in there.

ELO
07-27-2002, 08:23 PM
Just writing to say hi to all. And to tell everyone that Orlando rockz and can't wait til I finish college so I can move over there. Well yesterday went to my local KB Toys here in Puerto Rico and every episode 1 and power of the force figure we're in clearence. I bought Queen Amidala & PAdme for 2 dollars each. Also bought Hoth rebel soldier for 2 dollars and the Jabba the Hutt with the glob for 1.99 and that is the best Jabba ever made. I also bought Boba Fett from episode 2 but that cost me 5 dollars. Well I'm still trying to finish my Episode 2 topps cards collection I still need 13 more. If anyone out there has some and wants to trade let me know. Well I got to run. May the force be with you...always!!!

InsaneJediGirl
07-27-2002, 09:58 PM
Cool finds ELO.I cant wait until POTJ goes on clearance at the WM near me.They want 6 dollars for them still..must be having duelisons.

ELO
07-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Insane Jedi Girl, over here is hard to find POTJ figures I've only seen like 4-5 figures the only ones I got are Duro,Jar Jar Binks & Lando Bespin Escape. Hope in the near future to find more. Okay got to run. May the force be with you...always!!!

Lord Tenebrous
07-29-2002, 07:35 PM
Absolutely nothing new here. :(

Local Walmart has two 12" Dagobah Luke w/ Yoda on clearance for $20. Hopefully that means POTJ is next-in-line, although all we have here now are Zam and R3.

jawa01
07-29-2002, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone. I found the new accesory packs and action fleet sets at target today. PM me if you want to know which one. I bought the Biker Scout one. I love the helmet drum set. Bye for now.

InsaneJediGirl
07-30-2002, 02:45 PM
Jawa,How does the Arena pack look?

jawa01
07-30-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
Jawa,How does the Arena pack look?

It looks pretty cool, but it is just another Battle Droid and at $10 bucks a shot I had to be selective. I bought the Biker Scout one, which I think is the coolest. :D

Mace Windex
07-31-2002, 08:42 AM
MY Tampa Walmart has a Jango Fett Room guard if anyone is interested.

Mace

ANyone have a PARTY store in your city? I'm looking for SW Halloween stuff BESIDES ANakin and JAngo sets.

ELO
07-31-2002, 11:11 AM
Hi guys. Well I start college next week so I will have to stop a little on buying Star Wars stuff. For those of you that have doubles of Evolution & Episode 2 toops card please e-mail me with what you got I really want to finish that collection. Okay got to run bye.

Runobot
07-31-2002, 11:16 AM
Hey guys, if you are interested, I got the new wave of GI Joe stuff, the Cobra HISS rules.

Also, Castle GreySkull is out, for a whopping $50

I am off to Comic Con tonight (actually I won't be at the convention until Thursday morning). Hopefully I can get some more loose troops faitrly cheaply. Wish me luck!

jawa01
07-31-2002, 11:39 AM
Hey Run, PM comming at ya!

InsaneJediGirl
07-31-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Mace Windex
MY Tampa Walmart has a Jango Fett Room guard if anyone is interested.

Mace

ANyone have a PARTY store in your city? I'm looking for SW Halloween stuff BESIDES ANakin and JAngo sets.

We have the party shop here in Ocala,though I havent been.Try Spencers Gifts around Halloween.I remember one year they had a Stormtrooper helemet,vader helmet,maul,royal guard and biker scout.Maybe they'll have some costumes too..

BanthaPoodu
08-01-2002, 09:56 AM
The Targets here in Sarasota got the accessory sets and the action fleet vehicles.

Mace Windex
08-01-2002, 12:32 PM
What I'm waiting to find are the new MAce Windu and count dooku lightsabers by rubies. they are on e-bay now but once they hit stores here you can get them for around $8 each.
Still no new stuff here in Tampa other that the Jango room guard.
Speaking of SW cards, my walmart sold out of all of theirs and never got more in!! I still need quite a bit!

Mace

JAYPEA
08-01-2002, 10:29 PM
Hello, my friends, I was at Target in Altamonte today and they were fully loaded with Star Wars figures, but not accessory packs. They did have every new Star Wars figure that is new there though. You name it, they had it. I didn't buy anything except for a pack of Star Wars cards. Now I only need numbers
So, if anybody has these ones let me know. I have quite a few more doubles obviously.
Has anybody seen Ki-Adi Mundi in another store apart from that Disney store? I just might have to go and spend twenty-eight dollars, you know.
Jason.
PS: The Country Bears movie rocks!!!

Mace Windex
08-02-2002, 12:29 AM
FOund the action fleet and the Target accessory packs today. I passed on all of them. The figures in the accessory packs are pretty poor quality and over priced in my opinion. The action fleet looked nice though.
No sign of C3PO or deluxe Yoda yet
MAce

AT-AT Man
08-02-2002, 02:10 AM
Anybody find Teemto, Ki Adi Mundi, Anakin TA, or the new Maul, those are the ones i need if anybodys seen them or has any extras your willing to trade, can you PM me or post back i won't be hear all weekend so i won't get back to you til either late monday or tuesday.

Mace Windex
08-02-2002, 08:39 AM
When I was in Orlando two weeks ago I saw tons of Teemto and Ki Adi Mundi on the Walmart's pegs. HAven't seen anybody new yet.

Mace

InsaneJediGirl
08-02-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by JAYPEA
PS: The Country Bears movie rocks!!!

Isnt it based on the attraction at Disney?I remember going back a few years ago and seeing a bear show with the same name,I believe.

Nothing new here:(Just the same ol' pegwarmers

JAYPEA
08-02-2002, 01:30 PM
Insane, yes, The Country Bears is loosely based on the attraction at Disney, but a friend of mine wrote the music for the film.
Gonna check out Target later today. I will let you know what I find there.
Jason.

InsaneJediGirl
08-04-2002, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the info,Jaypea.I'll skip the movie,however,leave it to the little kids who cant go see "Signs":D:D

Nothing new here.Hoping the 12'' at my local WM will go down in price,$10 hopefully.They still have a ton of those Luke/Yoda packs.

ELO
08-04-2002, 01:28 PM
Hi to everyone in this forum. Well over here in the islando of Puerto Rico, nothing new the same old stuff in the kb toys there starting to get the solo,chewie wave. I got yesterday a package from entertainment earth and I give thumps up to them great deal and fast delivery. Well I have a couple of question I hope you guys and gals can help me out in answering. Well I bought the Luke bacta tank for 3.50 and I really need to know the name of the 2 droids that we're working at the bacta tank? I really need to know because I allready have hoth chewye,hoth leia,hoth han for the great scene only need those 2 robots but I don't know there names. Okay well I need these topps Episode 2 cards if you have them double for trade or for sell let me know allright.

The cards I need are this:

Ok and if you have any Evolution cards let me know thank you and bye.

InsaneJediGirl
08-04-2002, 01:39 PM
ELO,

The two droids are 2-1B(The human-like one) and FX-7 Medical Droid(one will all the arms:D)

Hope that helps,good luck in finding them!

ELO
08-04-2002, 06:34 PM
hi. I just wanted to report that in the local WM I found Djas Puhr,Temmto and Ki Adi Mundi. In that WM they had every figure of the saga collection I think the only one they didn't have was Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, but because I wasn't looking for him. But got the others. Now to wait until PR gets Anakin (Tatooine) & Darth Maul. Okay got to run. Bye.

InsaneJediGirl
08-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Found Obi Pilot,Djas,Chewie,Han,Massif,and some preview figs today at TRU.They had the exclusive X-Wing in stock,but it didnt look like anything special to me,just some new paint.

Runobot
08-06-2002, 01:14 PM
I am back, and am very poor now, but it was awesome.

Does anyone need the new Target exclusives still? I passed on them as they are too much money for my taste.

Sidiously Darth
08-06-2002, 04:32 PM
What's up all? Haven't been looking much lately. I am in need of the new deluxe figures, yoda & battle droid, and the new Target exclusives. I'll probably hit some stores later this week.

Mace Windex
08-07-2002, 08:36 AM
Hey!

I am still in search of the new deluxe c-3PO. ANyone finding him?

MAce

AT-AT Man
08-07-2002, 12:39 PM
no i'm goin out to wal mart an TRU today, does anyone know if that sale at TRU is still going on, ya know the delux figs for 7.99, and the Slave 1 and the Jedi Starfighter being 19.99

DarthChuckMc
08-07-2002, 08:02 PM
Well folks,
I made a trip up to West-by-God-Virginia to pick up my daughter. Every Walmart, Target, and Kmart from Titusville to Charleston, WV has the same crap we have here. The only thing I did find of interest was plenty of Sneak Preview figures at a Walmart in Orangeburg, SC near the Prince of Orange mall. They had 15 Clonetroopers, and twice as many Zam's, R3s, and Jango's. The newest Saga figures I found anywhere were the Vader, Jango, Mace, Han, Chewie, and Obiwan, in great supply.
I got my 2 sets of Anakin/Maul from DnS toys. Luckily, one of each was in pretty good condition. The only thing that sucks about being a MOC collector and ordering online is, you never know what someone elses idea of "MINT" is.
Anyway, the Anakin "kick" feature isn't that obtrusive. I doesn't really "kick". He kinda does a split. The rest of the figure is pretty cool. The Maul, in his pretty red trimmed outfit, is actually a decent sculpt, and has the POTJ Rebel Trooper leg type articulation. The "spinning" feature is not too bad. One "wheel" moves his entire arm, the other "wheel" spins his forearm. Really a fun feature.

AT-AT Man
08-07-2002, 10:22 PM
today was a great day, i finally found palpy and djas, and to top it off i met a new collector who lives by me, i told him about the website, maybe he'll join. well i also bout a second ObiJSP, to swap heads with my extra CC obi.

Runobot
08-08-2002, 07:29 AM
Today is my birthday! I am getting old, 29.

InsaneJediGirl
08-08-2002, 10:39 AM
Happy Birthday Runobot!Have nice day:D

Runobot
08-08-2002, 12:22 PM
IJG, thanks for the card!

Sid, want me to drop off the stuff this weekend? Let me know

Everyone: If you guys want to get the Target exclusives and only want the accessories, let me know and I will go in on some sets with you ($5 each?) as I only want some Death Star troopers or biker scouts for my army and really don't want accessories...

jawa01
08-08-2002, 09:09 PM
Happy Birthday Run! By the way, your not getting that old. Well, it is pretty close to the big 30. I'll be 29 in Dec. Us old guys gotta stick together!

I saw that some of you guys are buying the new He-man figs. Well, so am I and I am in desperate need of....Mer-Man. I know, big surprise. I saw him once at K-Mart and passed 'cause I didn't want to pay $10 when they are cheaper everywhere else. Stupid me. If anyone can help me out and hook me up w/ that fishy you know what, PLMK. Thanks.

Sidiously Darth
08-08-2002, 09:10 PM
Happy Birthday, Runobot!!!

I'll call you about making the drop this weekend.:D

Sidiously Darth
08-08-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by jawa01
Happy Birthday Run! By the way, your not getting that old. Well, it is pretty close to the big 30.

Hey, I'm 30 and I don't feel old!:p

I may hit WM tonight and will keep an eye out for the wussy Merman.;)

jawa01
08-08-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth

Hey, I'm 30 and I don't feel old!:p

I may hit WM tonight and will keep an eye out for the wussy Merman.;)
Thanks old man. :D Just kidding! My wife keeps busting my chops 'cause I'm almost 30. (she's only 25) Oh well, age is but a number. I'll probably be 50 and still have toys hanging on the walls. Not to mention still be talkin' to you guys!:cool:

Runobot
08-09-2002, 07:26 AM
Thanks guys,

Jawa, I have only seen Mer-Man once and bought him, but he should be available in great quantity in the future. He was not supposed to be released with the first wave.

InsaneJediGirl
08-09-2002, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone!Man,I'm surrounded by geezers;) :p :D(Just kidding,guys;))

Anyways,Plan on going to Ocala WM sometime next week to pick up some Bespin Guards that were on Clearance.ELO,if I go,I'll be sure to look out for you.

ELO
08-09-2002, 07:46 PM
Well IJG, thanks just PM or e-mail me with any info. Well today when I got from college to my surprise I got 3 packages full of star wars figures. I got Luke Bacta tank,Darth Maul final duel from POTJ,Obi Wan (training) from POTJ,All of the flashback photos figures except for Emperor Palpatine,Cantina Showdown (Cinema scene),Leia from Shadows of the empire,Nute Gunray and Destroyer droid from Ep 1 and Unguants. Okay I am going to stop buying figures for now until I buy all my college books, but probably I will buy them by wednesday. Oh also I got Jango Fett sneak preview. And I am restricted by my family to not buy any Star Wars figures until my Birthday passes and that's September 4 and that's a long time. And Runobot congrats. Hey I got to run. Bye.

Lord Tenebrous
08-10-2002, 08:37 PM
Happy birthday, Runobot! :)

Well, I'm up here in Pennsylvania, and the selection is only marginally better than down in Florida. I finally saw a JSP Obi-Wan, but no sign of Chewbacca, the new waves, or an Acklay. I still have some time to search tomorrow in Carlisle, but I'm probably going to come home empty-handed. Not that it matters, I'm having a great time (I even brought a bag of loose figures to decorate the car) :D

Good luck for now, and maybe I'll have an interesting story once I get back Wednesday. Well, maybe a little story. I checked out the Big Kmart in the Gallery at Market St (in good ol' Philly.) Original Saga price was $8.19, down to $5.99 now. It makes me a little more excited about small-town collecting, at least I'm not overpaying when I get lucky. :)

Can't wait to get home, Lak Sivrak should be waiting for me. Peace, chocolate, and be excellent to one another. :crazed:

Sidiously Darth
08-13-2002, 10:23 PM
Hi All!

I am on a new quest. I am currently looking for a vintage Kenner Lightsaber. These came out in the very early eighties towards SW's toy twilight back then. They were one piece, plastic, 3-4 feet long, came in red, green & blue(I think) and had vents in the tip to make saber noise... sort of. I've seen one on ebay but it was broken. I've attached a pic for identification purposes.

If anyone can help, I would be greatful!:D

Mace Windex
08-14-2002, 08:48 AM
Vintage Kenner saber? UGH, man those things were horrible! I was so mad as a kid when I saw these terrible wiffle bats! Lightsaber my eye! Hmmmph!
:)
The new wave of figures has dried up here. I never even saw the Ki Adi Mundi wave hit the shelves. target got in one shipping of their accessory sets but no new deluxe figures. I desperately want to get c-3po!
Mace

Runobot
08-14-2002, 09:46 AM
Wait, wait, wait, those sabers were the bomb!!! Mace you are nuts.

Mace Windex
08-14-2002, 02:46 PM
Granted,
The pic shown above looks a heck of a lot better than the ones I saw in the 1970's in person. I remember them with striaght blades, no handle detail, and huge holes. Plus, they didn't light up.
I am a saber feind! I love them, but those originals were boring.
Mace

Runobot
08-14-2002, 05:50 PM
Mace compared to the sabes of today they suck, but I am saying back then they were a lot of fun. I liked them anyway.

Runobot
08-15-2002, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know about buying new cars? Any good web pages? I went to edmunds and kelly blue book.

Any advice on haggeling? Any advice I would appreciate.

InsaneJediGirl
08-15-2002, 11:41 AM
Hey Run,

Try www.carbuyingtips.com They claim to have haggling tips and tricks.:DGood luck

Mace Windex
08-15-2002, 09:40 PM
I used to be in the car business. Several sources on the web will give you what dealers are paying for vehicles. You can then make your deal from there. Just watch out for rebates. What kind of car are you looking for?

MAce

Runobot
08-16-2002, 07:08 AM
Checy Avalanch, Nissan X-terra, Jeep Grand Cherokee, or Mazda Tribute

Probably in that order, maybe the Jeep before the Nissan, as I ownb a Jeep now and it has been an awesome vehicle and I have over 140k miles on it with very few problems ever.

Runobot
08-16-2002, 09:38 AM
Saw the new X-wing. Nice paint job, can't buy one for $40 because I have 2 of the old version!

InsaneJediGirl
08-16-2002, 10:01 AM
I've seen the new X-Wing too,I think for $40 its a bit pricey.Hopefully,the price will go down at least $10,then it will
be worth getting.

Lord Tenebrous
08-17-2002, 03:59 PM
The TRU here never got the new AT-ST, and it looks like it'll be the same story with the X-Wing and Landspeeder. Which is why I was surprised to find Vader/Padme/Anakin Unleashed there. But I'd rather spend that amount on an Acklay.

I can't wait for them to clearance their POTJ, I need a few more Duros and Mon Cal figures to customize.

ELO
08-17-2002, 06:09 PM
Hi. Been a while since I writen in this forum. Well not alot to tell been studying hard in college. I've had bought few things of star wars like the hunt for aurra sing TPB, good story. and bought a pack of Sith Rising cards. Pretty good cards. Have not seen Acklay,nor unleashed figures. Still hoping to see Anakin (Tatooine) and Darth Maul. But until the local Wal Mart clears off the figures they have and they have alot, they will not put new ones until then, I did see the master of the universe figures they look cool no doubt. Well got to run.

DarthChuckMc
08-19-2002, 04:30 PM
Hey folks,
Haven't reported in a while, but haven't been anywhere to report until today. I made a trip down to Once Upon a Toy, and of course, EVERY Landspeeder and Cantina Alien figure was gone. So, being the nut that I am, I went to MGM. I paid $50, hauled booty inside to Tatooine Traders, and lo and behold, LANDSPEEDERS and CANTINA figures. The Landspeeders are $25. $5 more than TRU, but TRU doesn't even have them yet, and since I work 7am to 6pm, my chances of getting one there are slim to none. The Cantina figures are kinda lame. All the cards look like they were used as door stops. They are the same price as Wallyworld, which also doesn't have these yet. I'll buy them eventually, just holding out for decent cardbacks and bubbles.
The cool thing was, if you can get in and out of MGM before an hour passes, they'll refund your money, so I'm not completely out the $50 I spent to get in.
The new Wallyworld in Ocoee is a graveyard for Collection 1 and 2 waves 1 and 2. I went around 3am on Friday, and they had 9 cases on the floor. Out of the 9 cases, 1 was the Dooku/Yoda wave, and 1 was the Teemto/Ki-Adi wave. The Other 7 cases were all Jedi Obiwan/Han/Chewie. They put ALL of them out, so don't expect ANYTHING new there for a while. The overnight toy manager told me she had about 30 more cases coming, but they were just stock left over from the old Ocoee Walmart, and were all Col. 1 wave 1. So unless you need to stock up on Padme, Peasent Ani, or Jango, avoid that store for a couple of weeks.

jawa01
08-19-2002, 09:02 PM
Hey Darth, sorry to hear about your toes.:( I also heard that if you apply pleanty of Ben Gay to the affected area, your rash will clear right up.:crazed:

On a more serious note, NOTHING new here. I haven't even seen Ki Adi of Teemto yet. No cantina guys or landspeeders either. I did see the TRU X-Wing, but I think it's waaaay too much moola. I did find the new Enterprise figures from Art Asylum. If you like Star Trek, you should really check them out. They used the Real Scan technology on them and they are very sweet. :D By for now.

jawa01
08-21-2002, 11:07 AM
Hey everybody. Since this is my 100th post :D I wanted to try something different, but first I need to know what everyone thinks. Here is my plan. I am going to have a contest. I will come up with a question or something like that. You guys will e-mail me your answers and someone will win. I will pick something from my personal collection as the prize.:D :D . I think this will be fun. Let me know if you all would play along. If only one or two people play, it's not much of a challenge. Maybe if it works out I'll do another. I think it will be fun for everyone to jump in. Not to mention the chance to get some free stuff. Thanks everyone.:cool:

AT-AT Man
08-21-2002, 06:25 PM
hey Jawa i would be happy to play your little game, i could use someone else for my collection, oh yeah also, does anyone else collect the AOTC and Sith Rising card game, if so or not, could you pick me up some packs of the 11 card packs or trade individual cards for figs. thanks.

Runobot
08-21-2002, 07:14 PM
I am down with that

Sidiously Darth
08-21-2002, 08:32 PM
I'm game... Ha Ha Ha!

Or as El Mariachi would say... Let's Play!

Sidiously Darth
08-21-2002, 08:37 PM
Hey guys, what's happened to BillyJack? I know Haine's City is a happening Metropolis but he was pretty regular here.

InsaneJediGirl
08-22-2002, 09:34 AM
I'll play

I dont know what happened to Billy Jack,Havent heard from him in a while.Maybe hes on vacation?

Runobot
08-22-2002, 10:44 AM
BJ sold all his stuff, remember? He said he was only going to collect Indiana Jones stuff from now on.

Runobot
08-22-2002, 10:47 AM
You know, I guess there really are only the 5 of us left. Me, Sid, Darth Cuck, Lord T, and IJG. We have all been here since the old thread, right? Wow, we are geeks...

The better question is why did that guy Chris C post in our thread? Did he just post here so he could be post number 1000? I forgot to say something about that when it happened but I thought it was strange.

Sidiously Darth
08-22-2002, 04:16 PM
Yeah, what's up with that? I just went back and checked it. He's a post 1000 hog!:D

Indiana Jones, now there's some pricey toys!

jawa01
08-22-2002, 11:59 PM
Hey Run, don't forget about me. I haven't been around since the beginning, but I have been here for a while. :D I'm glad everyone wants to play. Who wouldn't want some free stuff. Give the weekend to work it all out and I'll post all of the specifics on Monday. :cool:

jawa01
08-23-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by AT-AT Man
hey Jawa i would be happy to play your little game, i could use someone else for my collection, oh yeah also, does anyone else collect the AOTC and Sith Rising card game, if so or not, could you pick me up some packs of the 11 card packs or trade individual cards for figs. thanks.
Hey AT AT, I've got a bunch of the AOTC cards collecting dust. I'll make a list and send it to you. Maybe we can work out a trade or something. :D

AT-AT Man
08-23-2002, 06:48 AM
cool jawa and i too havfe been here for a while but not as long

ELO
08-23-2002, 03:24 PM
Hi guys. Benn studying hard. Hey I thought I was part of this thread even though I ain't writting to much it doesn't mean I don't remember u guys. Well Jawa is a great idea about the question thing. Well guys nothing new over here the only thing I found was Darth Vader unleashed. It's cool as hell. Well got to go . bye.

InsaneJediGirl
08-24-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Runobot
You know, I guess there really are only the 5 of us left. Me, Sid, Darth Cuck, Lord T, and IJG. We have all been here since the old thread, right? Wow, we are geeks...

LOL.Geeks Rule:D:D:D:D

Anyways..Nothing much here,the stores are dead.Has anyone mastered getting Jango:FB to kneel like on the card?If anyone has a trick/tip please PM me;)

Runobot
08-24-2002, 09:51 PM
Well, I meant people that actualy live in the Orlando/Central FL area...plus you guys have been MIA for a while.

Lord Tenebrous
08-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks, but it's been bare here. I haven't really been in the mood to search this past week, as one of my classmates from high school died. Through the viewing and the funeral, it just makes me feel vulnerable, him being 21 and to be hit that quick and that hard by illness.

But I leave for college in a week, and if I find anything new and groovy in the Tampa Bay area, I'll be sure to find quick and painless ways to help you all continue the hobby.

And now I can't get the thought of a chocolate Gonk cake out of my mind.......

ELO
08-25-2002, 08:52 AM
Okay Run as u said I'm not a part of this thread so I will leave and find another place. Good luck to all. and good bye.

jawa01
08-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Hey Elo, I really don't think Run was saying that you are not welcome here. He was just giving recognition to the original founding members. Unless I missed something, you need to jump back in here.;) . LMK if I'm wrong.

jawa01
08-25-2002, 10:36 AM
Here is toy update for everyone. I went to Sarasota and TRU had the new unleashed guys. Padme is the coolest one.;) Anakin is alright and Darth is also pretty awesome. I just couldn't pay $15 for them. Maybe next week. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Action Fleet seets were exclusive to Target. I was in the Ft. Myers KB yesterday and they had them also. What's up wit' that? Oh well. Still no new dudes. I'm still waiting to see Ki and Teemto.:cool:

ELO
08-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Over here in P.R. Teemto and Ki are all over the place in the Wal marts I have them both good toys no doubt.

Lord Tenebrous
08-25-2002, 01:57 PM
The Action Fleet 2-packs (Dewback, Ronto, Bantha, AT-ST) are Target exclusives, and that exclusive status makes Target the best place to find the ships as well. Walmart has space on the planogram for the vehicles, but they haven't shown up here yet.

From what I see, the next two waves of vehicles (N-1, Solar Sailer, AT-TE; AT-AT, Snowspeeder) won't need to be exclusives. AF is selling better than the deluxe line. But I do believe lists say another dozen entries for next year, so who knows by then...

DarthChuckMc
08-25-2002, 05:38 PM
Well,
I went to MGM again today..this time for free thanks to my sis-in-law :) Tatooine Trader @ the Star Tours ride still has plenty of the TRU exclusive X-wings and Landspeeders. They also had more of the Walmart exclusive Cantina aliens and FanClub Ki-Adi Mundi 12" fig. A bunch of D'jas Puhr and Chancellor Palpy, too.

Runobot
08-25-2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah ELO, I was not trying to give you the boot! C'mon now.

ELO
08-25-2002, 08:26 PM
Oh ok. Run it was my bad. Well no new updates from over here in PR , the only new things I have seen are the Pewter toys, they are like metal in form of star wars character they had them for 16 it was cheaper then entertainment earth because with shipping is lot more. I am looking everywhere for the unleashed figures of Anakin,Darth Vader and Padme. A friend of mine found all three at a Gamestop but when I went they we're all sold out. I finally found an Acklay and finally I'm almost complete with my arena battle diorama only need the playset. If anyone need CCG cards or Ep 2 topps cards please let me know which ones you need I might have them. Okay. Well I am starting to round up my collection to take pictures of them to put in my site for people to see them. I hope my big sis finds Anakin (TA),Darth Maul and PAdme (CA) for me I really need those toys. Hey the clock is ticking my B-Day is coming up in about a week in a half on the 4 of september baby ELO was born believe it or not. I hope to atleast one of my relatives gets me a slave 1. Oh ok enough talking now I got to go. Bye!!!

Mace Windex
08-26-2002, 09:23 AM
Lord T,

Sorry to hear about the death of your friend. Life has a way of waking us up to the reality of just how fragile it really is. This is why I try to treat everyone with respect and live my life by Jesus's example (OK, I know this isn't the Christian thread...)
I haven't posted in a while because I've been fairly busy and nothing new has surfaced here for SW stuff.
I did make something interesting. Check out this pic and tell me what you think.

Runobot
08-26-2002, 12:21 PM
Oh, LT, I am sorry about your loss as well. I know it is difficult to lose someone close to you.

Mace, nice picture. I was thinking about doing something like that also. Not now though, as I am developing my own web page.

AT-AT Man
08-26-2002, 03:57 PM
hey finally found Tatoine Anakin and new maul, got the anakin but saved on the maul cause my birthday is coming up as well. on the 19th of september. well, i still have not seen a trace of teemto or ki adi mundi, hope someone picks me up those for ma birthday. oh yeah, elo, can you pm a list of you AOTC and/or Sith Rising TCG cards, thanks.

Sidiously Darth
08-26-2002, 08:38 PM
LT,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friend's family. Reality has a way of smacking you in the face from time to time. I am truly sorry for your loss.

As far as SW toys, I haven't seen much except for a lot of Djas, Palpy, Han and Chewie. I'll keep an eye out for Teemto & KI, AT-AT Man.

Lord Tenebrous
08-26-2002, 09:54 PM
Thanks to you all. :) I saw his sister yesterday, and she's gaining strength and acceptance with each passing day. But still so full of love...

I'm going out early tomorrow to browse the aisles. I find myself wanting Darth Maul. Not just for the lightsaber and droid, but I want to put his legs on the custom Maul I have. Somehow.

And Sid, if you have anything else you're looking for, let me know, I might need you to rescue a Chewbacca for my collection.

My last few packages have been sent first-class, and they've looked great. So I'm going to halt with the Priority Mail. I'm not going to spend $4.30, when $0.40 gets a package from California to me in 3 days, ding-free. Pack it well, and save your money for another figure. :)

Runobot
08-27-2002, 03:04 PM
Saw the new Unleashed figures today, though some guy got the last of the Vaders. Anakin looks cool, and Padme is stacked. She looks more like a Tomb Raider figure than something from SW. I had to pass on them though. I think I will just get that Japanese Vader, I saw him at the Comic-con for $125, and he was the champ.

Sidiously Darth
08-27-2002, 04:34 PM
LT, I think I can help you w/ a Chewie. As far as my needs, I'm looking for the new TA Ani, Maul, Deluxe Yoda, Deluxe 3PO, Rebel Soldier accessory pack & Battle Droid accessory pack. I'll pm you when I pick up Chewie.

Lord Tenebrous
08-27-2002, 05:13 PM
I'll keep looking, Sid. If nothing turns up this week, I'll just pay you and you can send it to my school box.

I just can't believe how popular Chewie and Obi (Pilot) are around here. Not a one for 50 miles north or south.

Sidiously Darth
08-27-2002, 08:21 PM
LT, I have an extra Pilot Obi if you need that, too. It's sitting on my backseat right now. LMK!

Lord Tenebrous
08-27-2002, 11:57 PM
I saw one Obi while I was on vacation, along with a dozen Han figures. Obi's nice, but he doesn't really fit into my collection.

Hmmm...don't worry about Chewie quite yet, I'll take a survey of St. Pete first. For all I know, he's a pegwarmer over there and I won't stop seeing him for years. :stupid:

This hobby is getting too stressful. Maybe I'll just collect shells that look like Star Wars characters. Build a Death Star out of shark teeth. :crazed:

jawa01
08-28-2002, 01:02 AM
Hey LT, I went to my TRU today and they must of had 20 Chewies. No joke! They also had TONS of pilot Obi and Han. I never thought I'd see Han and Chewie as pegwarmers. LMK if anyone needs a hook-up.

AT-AT Man
08-28-2002, 03:37 PM
hey Elo or anybody can you guys look for packs of sith rising or AOTC packs or individual cards

Mace Windex
08-29-2002, 09:55 PM
Hello all!

I went to Walmart this morning and was browsing the now extra small SW section (about 1/3 of the original full isle) when I saw a Palpatine ERROR figure! What a hoot! This guy has chicken pox! Anyway, when I went to check out I was told that I couldn't buy the figure. It would not ring up! After much talk with several employees I was told that these were not supposed to be on the shelves and that there was a sell date on SW stuff. I laughed and said, yeah, the date was April 23rd! No matter what I said, including showing these people a DATED store receipt for several figures that would now not scan could pursuade them! They would not sell me this figure! I told them the had better fix their system or they will lose a lot of business. Well, the manager called me tonight and said it was indeed a computer error and I went back and bought Palpatine!
I bought him and put him up on e-bay because I am not an error collector.
Here's the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1762949561

Runobot
08-30-2002, 07:15 AM
Be prepared to be called a scalper forever now.

DarthChuckMc
08-30-2002, 11:24 AM
From what I've seen on our little space on the web here, everyone, or almost everyone, has the Palpy figure. Trying to sell something on eBay doesn't make you a scalper, so long as you're not selling multiples of the same item. If Mace was selling 5 Palpy's a week, and everyone on here was screaming about not be able to find one, I'd agree with making him wear the scarlet letter, but selling one figure, that has an error, doesn't constitute a scalper in my eyes.
Run this may have been sarcasm, I'm not trying to be an a**hole, but some people, not necessarily on this board, but some people, take the typed word a little different than others.

Runobot
08-30-2002, 03:50 PM
I have done it before myself, I am just saying that in some peoples eyes he will be considered one, not mine. That is all

Hell, I sold 2 complete sets of the E2 figures 2 weeks before April 23rd. Now that is more worthy of the S letter!

Anyway I found the Cantina's. PM me for details.

Mace Windex
08-30-2002, 10:57 PM
A scalper (to me) is someone who buys up every single figure (or hot wheels car, etc) that is HTF and tries to re sell them. I have sold a lot of SW stuff on e-bay in the past (mainly Ep 1 days) but I have never cleared the shelves of any figs to resell. In fact, I think e-bay is a waste of time for the most part because there are always ten of the same item you have for sale and you can't make anything. Truth be told, I have used some of my e-bay sales to justify my collector habit.
Mace

InsaneJediGirl
08-30-2002, 11:41 PM
Hi Guys!

Had my B-Day party today although my Birthday was the 27th(Of August).Having fun playing with my new Slave I.:D:D:DNothing new to report here though.

Scapler?I dont think so..the bidding started low.

ELO,The POTJ stuff was all gone when I went this weekend.Sorry:(

Lord Tenebrous
08-31-2002, 12:17 AM
Well, well...happy (belated) birthday to you, JediGrrrrl! Enjoy your celebrations, don't put an eye out with that thing. ;)

I'm sorry for being so blunt in the other thread, Mace, but alas, Saga paint jobs blow. They blow so hard I'd get banned if I used the language I wanted to.

And every week, I see the same horrible figures over and over again. Thank goodness I'll see a change of scenery soon (I hope). I'm so psyched for Ephant Mon, maybe I'll even see one in person...

Okay...I'll shut up now. :crazed:

Runobot
08-31-2002, 09:21 AM
Happy B-Day IJG!!!

Hey, does anyone know the release data for the Gunship?

InsaneJediGirl
08-31-2002, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys:D

Runobot,I thought the Republic Gunship came out at the end of this month,or was already out.Has it been pushed back?:confused:

Sidiously Darth
09-01-2002, 11:41 AM
Hi All!

Happy Belated B-Day, Insane!

Don't worry Mace, you're not a scalper, yet! :p

Thanks for the info, Run! I'll check on them today.

Has anyone seen any Aklays? I have a friend that wants one.

Gunship - haven't seen it yet.:frus: Or the arena for that matter.:confused:

Everyone see the pic of the new yoda? Ep. I repaint crap!!!

I think the new deluxe figures look good, though.:)

I'll need two of the new Clone biker troopers.

That should be all for now.

Bye!:D

ELO
09-01-2002, 12:20 PM
Happy B-Day IJG!!

About the Reek they aren't anymore over here for 6 dollars they are all sold out. If they come back I let you know.

I finally bought an Acklay in this forum I guy sold it for 19 includding shipping that's a good deal. And Acklay looks nice in my arena battle diorama if I take pictures I'll post them here for you to see them. Well only 3 days until my B-Day I hope I get Slave 1. Well got to run. Bye.

InsaneJediGirl
09-01-2002, 01:59 PM
ELO,Thank you for the info:D

Sid,I havent seen the Aklays here..so I cant help you out:(Cant wait to get mine though,looks like a cool beastie.Can't wait for the Gunship either!Although I hate the fact we have to wait for the Clonetroopers,etc to come out.

Looks like we are getting R5 this year!Yay..Now,lets hope it isnt shortpacked..:rolleyes:

Mace Windex
09-01-2002, 03:20 PM
Happy B-lated B-day Jedi girl!
If anyone is interested I posted a custom I did in the custom section with a picture. Look for Jedi robes in the title.

Mace

jawa01
09-02-2002, 12:25 AM
Happy birthday IJG. Better late then never. Nothing new here except the new He-man guys. Ram Man kicks butt. Later.:D

Runobot
09-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey guys, check a take sneak peek at my web page. It should be done in two weeks.

Runobot
09-02-2002, 10:04 PM
Here is the address (oops)

http://home.cfl.rr.com/bonemansrealm/

jawa01
09-02-2002, 10:48 PM
Looks really awesome so far Run.:D Gotta love those Transformers!:D :D Let us know when you are done. :cool:

Runobot
09-03-2002, 07:42 AM
Thanks, I will.

Sidiously Darth
09-03-2002, 10:12 PM
Looks good Run!!! I'll keep checking back. BTW, did you see the new Armada cartoon on Cartoon Network. I've missed it both times.:(

jawa01
09-04-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
Looks good Run!!! I'll keep checking back. BTW, did you see the new Armada cartoon on Cartoon Network. I've missed it both times.:(
Hey Sid. It's not bad, but I was a little dissapointed. The animation is cool, but the story is a little hokey. Plus all of the people look like "pokemon" people. I love Japanese Anime, just not mixed in w/ my Transformers cartoons. I guess I'm just stuck on the oldskool stuff. I also caught the new He-Man and let me tell ya, it really kicked butt. I can't wait to see the next episode. Oh yeah, also found the new Cantina sets today at the local Wally-World. They are pretty cool, but $10 is kinda steep. Hammer Head's Knees don't even bend. Oh well, still searching for new figs. The last ones I bought were Han and Chewie. Bye for now.:cool:

Runobot
09-04-2002, 07:23 AM
The new MOTU cartoon is awesome. The new Transformers sucks. It is that simple. Armada seems to be just a hokey as Robots in Disguise was. It is definitely for little kids. The comic is for a more mature audience. I will still watch it of course...

Runobot
09-04-2002, 09:43 AM
This about sums up Armada...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-08-26&res=l

jawa01
09-04-2002, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the link Run. You're right, that about sums it up. Like you said though, the comic is awesome.

Runobot
09-04-2002, 10:11 PM
Sid, check your pm messages...

Hey, I got the last Armada Prime today. Big money, but he is pretty cool.

Also, who needed a Mer-man? PM me, I found 4 of them.

jawa01
09-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Hey Run, PM commin' at ya.

DarthChuckMc
09-05-2002, 04:50 PM
Hey folks,
Making my weekly check in. Only thing I've found are the Cantina aliens @ 2 wallyworlds. Each store had maybe 3 cases worth. Do we have a TRU employee that posts here? We need some insider info on this 25th Ann. R2.

DarthChuckMc
09-05-2002, 04:54 PM
Oh yeah.....Does anyone have any extras of the Endor Bunker or Hoth POTF2 playsets? I need one of each in minty fresh boxes.

jawa01
09-05-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
Oh yeah.....Does anyone have any extras of the Endor Bunker or Hoth POTF2 playsets? I need one of each in minty fresh boxes.
Hey Darth. I have extras but they are either loose or re-sealed in the box. I used to have them set up. Sorry. If you are still interested PM me and we can work something out. :cool:

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2002, 07:56 PM
Hey Guys:)

Not much new going on here.:(Nothing new at my WM,they did reduce the isle down finally!:DMaybe the stock will start moving.

Waiting for a package,getting a new Adi Gallia and Anakins Podracer.:)

Does anyone know if there are plans to make the Bear Clan into figures?I think it would be great,instead of making custom ones from Naboo Anakin.

DarthChuckMc
09-06-2002, 08:27 PM
IJG,
Rumor has it we will be getting a Yoda with Bear Clan figure next year, along with a LamaSu with Clone Student, Barriss Offee (Luminara's Padawan), Coleman Trebor (dino Jedi), Jedi Luke resculpt, Gammorean Guard resculpt, Anakin Wedding with robot arm in robes, and a ROTJ Boba Fett w/ quicksdraw action.

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2002, 09:46 PM
Finally some action figures to look foward to!Luminaras Padawan..I hope she isnt as stotic as her master:)Good thing about the Younglings coming out,saves me from buying a bunch of Anakins...Thanks Chuck:D

Lord Tenebrous
09-07-2002, 11:15 PM
I'm here and moved in (twice, but that's a long story). I located all the major stores to go to, and I think I'll hit them up tomorrow and do a checklist. Probably won't buy anything, I've spent my extra money on a handle of Bacardi.

Actually, going through picture archives, the only one I really want is, of course, Ephant Mon. But I'll see what's out here.

I'm still wondering how Hasbro is doing quick-draw on Boba Fett, I reviewed it yesterday, and it's a quick, low, two-handed maneuver. All they'd really need to do is put a mechanism into Boba 300's arms. But the actual draw won't translate well, not how he does it - it's too clean and crisp for a limited action feature.

I'll shut up now and party. :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

InsaneJediGirl
09-08-2002, 01:45 PM
Hello Everyone:D

Some clearance news to report.Got a AOTC lunch box for a dollar yesterday(at WM).My dad got it on his lunch break,but when he went back to see if there was more that evening but they were sold out.:(Trying to make room for Chirstmas stock.

Glad to see you moved in okay L.T.Have a nice sunday everyone.

ELO
09-08-2002, 05:04 PM
Yesterday my parents celebrated my B-Day and I got some nice SW stuff, got Zam's speeder,Slave 1, Taun We, Royal Guard,Genosian Warrior,Jar Jar Binks and Shak Ti. So I'm super happy. So got to go. And Slave 1 rulzzzz!!!!

Runobot
09-09-2002, 07:15 AM
Hey ELO, happy birthday.

OK, guys check out my web page. I put a bunch of images up. I updated the Steps page and the Colors page.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/bonemansrealm/

InsaneJediGirl
09-09-2002, 09:49 AM
Happy Birthday ELO :D:D:D:D

Cool site Run:cool: :cool:

EDIT-

Hey again,I didnt want to post pad,so I'll edit this.Went to WM this afternoon,saw the Cantina packs,but no new waves of figures.Picked up a Rebel Solider anyways..Still hoping they'll get in a 12'' Dooku soon too.They had the action fleet!Looks awesome,but for 10 bucks,I just cant afford it right now.

WM also had LOTR figures,which were nearly sold out.:)Had alot of trolls and higher end items though.

Lord Tenebrous
09-09-2002, 08:31 PM
Happy B-Day, ELO. :)

I got to Kmart (the closest store). They have the 2-packs. The best options are Jango/Yoda, Clone/Yoda, Clone/Ani HD, and Ani HD/Ani OPD. They also have some Bacta Luke and an X-Wing Luke.

I tried to get to the other commerse area (Mall/Walmat/Target), but my directions were wrong, and there's a bad storm brewing. So maybe later this week. More checklist to come. :)

Mace Windex
09-10-2002, 01:35 AM
Finally for the new Yoda and 3po deluxe packs. I bought the 3po one and let me tell you that this has to be one of the best sets ever!

MAce

jawa01
09-11-2002, 12:07 AM
Hey ELO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nothing new here, just wanted to give a shout out to ELO and say Hi to everyone. So, hi everyone. :D

Runobot
09-11-2002, 08:03 AM
New Unleashed figures, all of them. PM me.

jawa01
09-11-2002, 09:15 AM
Hey everyone. It's raining pretty heavy here and making it a gloomier day than expected. I just wanted to put a little something up in rememberance of all that happened a year ago today. I guess I'm just feeling a little blue.:( Oh well... Thanks everyone.

InsaneJediGirl
09-11-2002, 11:07 AM
I'll put up something in remberance too,Thanks to Jawa for the idea

:zzz: :zzz: Heres to hoping it never happens again:zzz: :zzz:

Sidiously Darth
09-11-2002, 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday Elo!

I finally have the Yoda Deluxe set. Should be getting the 3P0 set tomorrow. I have to say these are worth $10 unlike the target exclusives... which I still need 2 of - Hoth & Battle Droid - if anyone can help on those.

That's all for now.:)

Runobot
09-12-2002, 08:18 PM
Sid, I just saw 3PO today! I hope you did not spend too much on him!

Sidiously Darth
09-12-2002, 08:35 PM
Actually, I haven't gotten him yet. Where did you see it and how much?

Thanks!

Runobot
09-13-2002, 07:34 AM
I saw it for regular price. PM coming at you...

Runobot
09-13-2002, 04:20 PM
Sorry Charles, he was sold when I went back today.

ELO
09-14-2002, 09:44 AM
Thanks to all.

Hi you all doing? Been hunting everywhere to find the new deluxe figures of Yoda and C-3Po no luck. I did find the millenium falcon of the fisher price it looks neat. I also saw the action fleet series the best one that I have seen is the millenium falcon no doubt. Well I got to run. Oh if anyone find these figures I would pay retail plus shipping please let me know thank you.

1-Deluxe C-3po
2-Deluxe Yoda

jawa01
09-15-2002, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone. Today is my lucky day. I went into the local TRU and they had two Luke / Taun Tauns on the top shelf. I had the guy get them both down for me so I could check them out. The first one had the bottom open and was ripped, the second one was mint and now has a new home. It's well worth the $60.00. Thats about it. I just eanted to share my excitement.:D :D

Mace Windex
09-16-2002, 10:02 AM
A little slow around here, huh? My local walmart put out the new 12 inch figures and the republic gunship. I bought Dooku. The face detail is top notch and he is in perfect proportion. Hasbro is finally getting a clue. I'm going to post a review soon.
My target had the Yoda and C3p0 sets. I bought the 3p0 one and it is top notch!
If you can't find one and are sure you want them I can pick them up for you.

Mace

InsaneJediGirl
09-16-2002, 10:08 AM
Hi guys..Nothing new here..got a SW Visor for $5 on clearance.Check the mens department,because they were getting rid of college football hats too...might just be a store clearance though :(

Runobot
09-18-2002, 11:38 AM
It figures, I am here in Atlanta for the week and the Republic Gunship is released. they will probably be sold out by the time I return.

Sidiously Darth
09-18-2002, 04:48 PM
I saw my first Gunship the other night. Went back the next day to put it on lay-away, until paycheck shows up this week, but it was gone.

I just want to know who invaded my Alt. Springs WM and took my Gunship.... Just Kidding!

AT-AT Man
09-18-2002, 06:51 PM
i have not seen one but tommorow is my b-day and i hope that the parents or grandma has found the gunship

InsaneJediGirl
09-19-2002, 09:10 AM
Happy Birthday AT-AT Man!

I havent seen the Republic Gunship.Next time I go to WM,I'll have to look behind the Jango Room Alarms.

Sidiously Darth
09-19-2002, 04:21 PM
Happy B-Day AT-AT Man!!!:D

Lord Tenebrous
09-19-2002, 08:48 PM
Happy birthday, Mr. AT.

My collecting is stalled for now. I know where 7-11 is (for fuel), I know where Publix is (for beer), but I can't find anything else. I keep on getting wrong directions and ending up in bad neighborhoods.

So I will probably need help in getting Ephant Mon (And maybe Lott...I'm really tempted). Unless I feel like taking a road tour of the 5 or so Targets in the Tampa Bay area. But refer back to Publix for a reason why not. :)

So for now I have Boba, Amanaman, and Tessek sitting on my computer, reminding me that one day they'll want company.

Okay, enough break, time for me to go back to sle...er, reading.

jawa01
09-20-2002, 12:21 AM
Hey there AT-AT, Happy B-Day! I hope you manage to score the gunship. At my Wal-Mart there have been two on the shelves for about a week. Too expensive I think. By the way, I'm looking for a good deal on a 12' 4-LOM from the POTJ line MIB. Anyone have one to sell or trade? PLMK. Thanks.

InsaneJediGirl
09-20-2002, 08:57 AM
Went to WM yesterday..Tons of Chicken Pox Paplys..but a scapler
came and bent the tops of the cards.It amazing how the only one without a crease was the one with the best paint.:rolleyes:

Jawa01,I'll keep a look out for you,since my WM still has a number of 12'' POTJ

Runobot
09-20-2002, 04:31 PM
Happy belated B-day!

Jawa, where are you? I still need the gundship...if it is not that far of a drive.

Has anyone seen it around here yet, besides Sid?

jawa01
09-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Hey Run, PM commin' at ya'!

AT-AT Man
09-22-2002, 01:41 PM
thanks guys no luck i didn't get the gunship my parents said that they looked everywhere but did not find it.

Runobot
09-24-2002, 01:09 PM
Anyone still need a delux C-3po? There are 20 of them here in Atlanta, no Yodas though. I may have the chance to pick one up for youy guys later tonight...

InsaneJediGirl
09-24-2002, 02:12 PM
No need for a deluxe 3PO here Run,Thanks for the offer though:D

Went to my WM yesterday,still no Gunships.I thought they would have been on top of the shelves,but no,just more Unleashed and Deluxe figures..:(

Sidiously Darth
09-24-2002, 02:50 PM
I still need a gunship! :frus:

ELO
09-27-2002, 05:20 PM
I need Deluxe C-3po. If u could help please let me know. Thank You. Bye.

InsaneJediGirl
09-27-2002, 07:53 PM
Hi!

Just got a UCS Yoda marked down to $20 because the box was badly damaged,and a $1 Anakin Speeder keychain.This was about it..too bad nothing else like the Collection 1 stuff wasnt on sale!..My store really needs to clearance them out.

I'll keep my eyes open for everyone,but at the moment I'm broke:(:(

DarthChuckMc
09-27-2002, 07:59 PM
I finally found a Gunship thanks to my super slueth skills, and a SKU #.
Has anyone found any Anakin Tatooine or Maul Training, or Jango and Clone Pilot figures? I don't personally need these, I just wasn't sure if they have made their debut here in our fine city.
Has anyone had a chance to make it to Once Upon a Toy to check out the 3 new Star Tours figures? I'm not sure if I'll be running down there to pick them up anytime soon. Since I buy 2 of each, I can't stand the thought of blowing $60+ on those when we have so much other stuff getting ready to hit the stores around here.
Here's a summery of my fantabulous toy run today.

Union Park Walmart: Nadda
Casselberry Walmart: Ditto
Altamonte TRU: again Nadda
Forest City Walmart: Plent o' Dooku and Dexter figures
Apopka Walmart: total crapfest
Mt. Dora Walmart: worse than Apopka
Sanford TRU: 1 Gunship on hold for another customer, at least I got to look at it :(
Sanford Walmart: Nothing special
Fashion Square TRU: Walked out when I saw a lady at the register buying 6 Marge and that french guy bowling 2 packs. Damn SCALPERS.
Merritt Island/Cocoa Beach Walmart: Ehh

So after a half tank of gas, and an 8 hour trip, I must say I am a bit disturbed by the amount, or lack there of, of decent toys filling the aisles of our grand haven.

Oh, all of the TRUs did have the 12" Luke & Tauntaun for you 12" figure fans.

Runobot
09-28-2002, 08:03 AM
And here I was thinking the the Gunship was a Wal-Mart exclusive for some reason. Now the hunt really begins!

Runobot
09-29-2002, 09:50 AM
Sid, check your pm man! ou will be happy to do so.

InsaneJediGirl
09-30-2002, 05:49 AM
'Morning Guys,

Nothing new here,I havent seen anything past the first 40.No Gunship either:(

Anyways,I was thinking of getting some LOTR figures,since I missed out last year.If anyone here has them-How are they?I was thinking about buying Gandalf and Legolas for sure.LMK.

Runobot
09-30-2002, 09:26 AM
They are cool. I have Gandalf and Sauron.

Runobot
10-02-2002, 04:14 PM
Guys, I am getting rid of a lot of my collection that just sits in my closet. I would prefer to get cash for this stuff, but I MAY be interested to trade for stuff on my list. I am eventually going to put it on ebay, but I figured I would tell you all first. I have:

All the Legends in 3d busts (Greedo, Boba, Emperor, Tusken)
Gammorrean Guard Statue (never displayed)
Battle of Hoth Lithograph by Rolling Thunder (never displayed)
Jabba's Palace Lithograph by Rolling Thunder (never displayed)
Boba Fett: Fall of a Bounty Hunter Lithograph by Rolling Thunder (never displayed)
A bunch of SW aliens (loose)
A bunch of SW heros (loose)
POTF Jabba (loose)
POTF FX X-wing (MIB)
All the vintage 12 inch figures except IG-88 and C-3po (this is probably going on ebay, because of the value)
Most of the E1 cups and toppers from Pizza Hut/Taco Bell
A bunch of E1 trading cards
Some old SW Insider magazines

Just shoot me an email or pm with a fair offer and maybe we can work somethin out.

BTW: I have seen a bunch of the Target exclusives this week. Look around!

InsaneJediGirl
10-03-2002, 03:25 PM
PM coming at you Run :)

Nothing new to report here..as usual!Hopefully,with X-mas shopping on the rise,my WM will feel the need to clearance out the 4/23 items and bring in fresh cases.

Runobot
10-05-2002, 09:01 AM
I finally found delux Yoda last night. I hated his pose so I did not buy it.

jawa01
10-05-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey Run, PM commin' at ya.

AT-AT Man
10-07-2002, 07:29 PM
he guys i scored today, picked up Pilot Jango, 2 Clone pilots, Tuskan and Massif, and a Lott od, they did have one watto, but he was way to damaged to buy, the card was wripped, the bubble was cut and it was just horrid. but i guess ole florida will be seeing the new figs after all. I still have not seen Teemto, KiAdi Mundi or any of the new deluxes.

jawa01
10-07-2002, 07:37 PM
Awesome finds AT-AT, where did you score at?

AT-AT Man
10-08-2002, 08:21 PM
at my local walmart. i was so happy to finally find something new.

InsaneJediGirl
10-09-2002, 04:51 PM
Cool Finds,AT-ATMan:D

Heres some proof that scaplers are in the Ocala/Gainsville area,from the "Florida Finds" club at GalaticHunter.Com

Orginally Posted by Gamorrean Jedi
Well right now I think were just not getting anything in the area, but yes there is a big scalper problem in this area there are 3 big time ebay scalpers in g'ville and they are known to have a range that covers ocala, cheifland and some other aeras north and south if you meet one in pitucular he's realy open about what he does and how much he makes doing it i have watched him quite literally clean off a shelf of all new figures with people complaining right behind him about leaving something for the rest of us but if I find anything I'll post it here and hope it helps some real collectors

To this I say I hope he gets stuck with 'em:Pirate: :evil: :evil: :frus:

Runobot
10-10-2002, 07:29 AM
He won't get stuck with them as long as he has a receipt. That really sucks.

InsaneJediGirl
10-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Mace,

Werent you looking for Starwars Costumes a while back?These are adult sizes,I found them off a website that sells costumes today.

Classic SW-
http://www.anniescostumes.com/bigstar.htm

TPM-
http://www.anniescostumes.com/swadult.htm

AOTC-
http://www.anniescostumes.com/clonead.htm

Their Jango costume isnt that bad,hope it helps.!:D

Runobot
10-10-2002, 05:04 PM
ANy news on the Gunship?

It is available right up the street here in Atlanta but I fell like a super dork asking my boss to drive me to TRU because he has the rental car!!! Hopefully I will find one when I get back home.

InsaneJediGirl
10-11-2002, 07:45 AM
ANy news on the Gunship?

It is available right up the street here in Atlanta but I fell like a super dork asking my boss to drive me to TRU because he has the rental car!!! Hopefully I will find one when I get back home.

No Gunship but the Summerfield WM had the New Action Fleet wave last night.I was rather suprised.

If I find it,I'll let everyone know.I havent even seen the Gunship on top of the shelves,where they keep new overstock:(

Runobot
10-11-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey all,

I am back from Atlanta (again), man that is a really awesome town. Anyway, I saw many Acklays there, does anyone still need one? I am going back in 4 weeks, hopefully they will still be there...

AT-AT Man
10-14-2002, 06:52 PM
hey i just got back from all of your necks of the woods. i visted the big FAO, and i saw there monstrous SW section, all they had was everything up to The obi JSF wave, and some old ep.1 accesory packs. well visiting my aunts house all weekend, and i'll be sure to look for some stuff in there super walmart

jawa01
10-14-2002, 06:59 PM
Hey guys. I just got back from a hunt and found gunships and arena playsets galore. PM me to find out where.

Runobot
10-15-2002, 02:00 PM
I found sopme gunships today, pm me for details. Thanks for the heads up Jawa

DarthChuckMc
10-15-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey folks,
Haven't posted in a while, but I haven't been anywhere either :)
Anywho, I got my case from NewForceComics with Ephant Mon. I swear this figure weighs 5 lbs. The sculpt is awesome. The detail is just amazing. The hair, the wrinkles, the fabric...it's everything a Star Wars figure should be. The Vibro Blade is a nice touch. It fits in the cane, or on his belt.
Here's a quick review of the whole wave.

Tusken Raider with Massiff: Same as the POTJ Tusken with a little added paint. The Massiff is exactly the same all the way down to the leash. This isn't the Tusken we wanted, but I guess it will do until 2003.

Watto Mos Espa Junk Dealer: The sculpt and paint are great, but the motion capture wings are bleeh. The clear stand is nice, but he kinda wiggles around a little bit. We didn't NEED this one, buit if we didn't get it, we would've asked for it anyway.

Lott Dod: Looks great. The removable Miter isn't necessary but what the hey. The mini Sidious was added just to justify the price methinks. Another one we would've asked for eventually.

Rebel Soldier (no beard): Army builders are always welcome to me. I wish the 4 pack from the Fan club would've been these guys insead, with different hair color or something, instead of that POTF2 piece o' S. What can you do? Complain? Oh well, this figure is cool. Now if we could only get the Tantive IV and Imerial head resculpts.

The other figures in the case were a Teemto, Ki-Adi, and Massiff with Geonosian. Already had these, but a friend up in TN needed them, so those won't have to make the walk of shame back into Walmart ;)

Has anyone in Orlando found the new Deluxe Clonetrooper wave yet? I need 2 sets. If anyone finds them, shoot me a PM or email.

Later

Mace Windex
10-16-2002, 08:43 AM
Everyone,

Long time no see. My local TRU got in just about everything SW up to the new Clone pilots and gunship. Those clone pilots really look nice.
Speaking about costumes, I had been looking for a Mace Windu lightsaber and nobody in the area had bothered to order them. Isn't that strange? Eveyone had Anakin's and a few had Dooku's (pretty cheesy looking). Finally, I was at the mall the other day and ventured into Spencers. Behind a stack of Anakin sabers I found a single Mace saber. Very cool! This costume prop is very cool. If you collect sabers try to find this one. Not a bad buy for $9. I'll try to post a pic.
MAce

Runobot
10-16-2002, 06:38 PM
Hey, are the clone piolts delux figures? That would really suck, cause then you have to lay out $60 for a complete gunship. Oh yeah, $65 counting tax...oh, well.

jawa01
10-16-2002, 09:07 PM
Hey, are the clone piolts delux figures? That would really suck, cause then you have to lay out $60 for a complete gunship. Oh yeah, $65 counting tax...oh, well.

Rest easy my brother. They are reg. figs. Ijust picked one up tonight. Everyone be on the lookout. My TRU just got a crap load of new figs. They had them all. Padme, Jango and Clone pilots, Lott, Ki Adi, Maul training, Tusken, Angry Ani. Happy hunting.:D :D

Runobot
10-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Cool!!!

Runobot
10-20-2002, 03:57 PM
Well, I got 3 clone pilots down in Ft. Ld. Man, they have all the new stuff there, it is a shame that here in Orlando there is nothing new!

jawa01
10-20-2002, 06:46 PM
Has anyone seen Ephant Mon yet? Who comes in the Darth Maul wave? Does anybody know?

Runobot
10-20-2002, 10:28 PM
The TRU guy opened the box for me yesterday. It had Maul, Yoda, Dooku, Padme, and Anakin, I think...The other box had the clones and Teemto. I know I saw these guys, not positive which was in what box though...

jawa01
10-20-2002, 10:54 PM
Thanks Run.

Runobot
10-21-2002, 02:46 PM
It seems that all TRUs got rid of the peg warmers and have all new figures. I only founf 3 clones so far though :(. and yes, I finally caved and bought the gunship. I can't wait to put it together tonight.

Anyone still looking for it?

Runobot
10-22-2002, 11:27 AM
Anyone know where to find another clone pilot? I built my gunship last night and need one more. Man, it is cool..

PM me if you know. Thanks

InsaneJediGirl
10-22-2002, 01:09 PM
I havent seen anything new Run,3 3/4 figures wise,but I will keep an eye out for you,and anyone else who needs something.

I've been thinking about getting the Jango Fett Room Alarm.Anyone have one?I'd like to know how the sound is on it(Otherwords,is it loud?).

Sidiously Darth
10-24-2002, 06:45 PM
Hi All!

Haven't been anywhere lately and I haven't seen anything. I've been wrapped up in personal issues with a close friend. I haven't had time to even think about SW toys.

Thanks to Run & J1 for pointing out where some stuff showed up, but I just haven't had the time to go look. Hopefully, that will change in the near future.

jawa01
10-30-2002, 12:50 AM
Hi all. I got a copy of the Big Book from TRU in the mail today. The silver R2-D2 promotion starts Sunday. I'm sure you all know the deal, but if you don't, hear ya go. If you buy $19.99 worth of SW toys, you get a free Silver Anniversary R2. It comes packaged like the Toy Fair Vader, and its FREE! Good luck to all. I know I'll be at TRU Sun. when the open. Maybe they will have tons and maybe they won't. I just hope I get one.

Runobot
10-30-2002, 09:23 AM
Jawa, thanks for the update!

Runobot
10-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Hey, has anyone seen figures for $2.99 at Target? I just read that article on the home page.

jawa01
10-30-2002, 09:33 AM
My store has them. Unfourtunatley we are still trying to get rid of cases from the first shipment! We haven't gotten a new wave since Bespin Luke and Vader. It's a great price but the selection really sucks. Hopefully other stores have better luck. By the way, no Dooku, Clone Troopers or Yoda either :dead:

Lord Tenebrous
10-31-2002, 07:28 PM
Been a while, and I still haven't looked for new stuff. Partly because I lent a friend a large sum of money, and he has yet to pay me back. His promise of quick payback crippled me financially for October. Maybe soon...

Anyways, I'm really only looking for Ephant Mon (maybe two). I'll try to do some store searches this month, and try to help complete anybody's current wish list. but dont expect much because im so stressed it bleeds

jawa01
11-02-2002, 01:28 PM
Hey everyone, Ephant Mon has arrived! I went into Wal-Mart today and scored two. I read that they are two per case because they are so big, and they are huge. He is comming packed w/ Lott, Tuskin/Mastiff, Ki Adi, Teemto, and no-beard Endor soldier. Be on the look-out and happy hunting!:D :D

jawa01
11-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Hello again. I just got back from TRU and they hooked me up with a silver R2 early!:D I bought a few guys that I didn't have and the lady at the service desk gave me the R2. Now I don't have to wait to get one tomorrow.:cool: Good luck all.

Sidiously Darth
11-05-2002, 03:56 PM
Hey all! Saw a lot of the new figures the other night but I couldn't buy any b/c I'm broke...aahhhhhh!!! No Ephants, though. The scalpers beat me to him.

As far as the R2, sucks the legs are backwards. Hopefully he'll still be around in another week when I get paid.:rolleyes:

InsaneJediGirl
11-08-2002, 08:49 PM
WM Finally had TA Anakin and CA Padme yesterday,so I picked them up for myself.No Clonetrooper Pilots however:( They did have a bunch of SW band-aids though:D

Runobot
11-10-2002, 07:45 PM
Well, I preordered AOTC at TRU today. $10, what a deal!!!

jawa01
11-12-2002, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone. I just got back from TRU with my $10.00 AOTC DVD. What a deal!

Sidiously Darth
11-12-2002, 05:24 PM
Hi All! I picked up the DVD last night at Wally-World and they price-matched the TRU flyer.

I also have a Gunship on lay-a-way as of today. I'll pick it up later this week once my check comes. Now I need to find 4 Yellow Clones. Woo Hoo!!!

InsaneJediGirl
11-14-2002, 11:57 AM
Found a number of Gunships and 2 Arenas here.No new figures,which is fine for me because I'm broke:(Hopefully some Clonepilots will show up around X-Mas to go with my Gunship.

Now,is there a "Making of Episode 2"(Something smilar to Ep1 "The Beginning) on the DVD?I havent had the chance to look.

AT-AT Man
11-14-2002, 06:44 PM
yeah i got it 11/12 for 10 bucks at TRU they had a lot of the new figs but i didn't bother getting any cause i'm saving my money for some SWTCG cards and other stuff

Runobot
11-15-2002, 08:18 AM
Yeah, what a deal!!! We love TRU!

Runobot
11-19-2002, 07:53 AM
Off topic but toy related:

Anyone see the Trap Jaw, Triclops, Teela, or Orko MOTU figures? I can only find the new He-Man and Skeletor. I still need Ram Man and Mekaneck too...Give me a pop if you know where to find them.

jawa01
11-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Hey Run, I picked up Teela and Orko at TRU. It's tough because they are only 1 per case. I still need Trap Jaw, Triclops and Mekaneck. I found Ram Man at Wally's about two months ago. I have also seen the new He-Man at Wally's, but the others were already gone. I haven't even seen the new Skeletor yet. Good luck.

Runobot
11-19-2002, 12:00 PM
I just found Trap Jaw and Triclops! They are nice. I guess the heros ship in a seperate case. I think the case was 3 Skeletor, 2 Trap Jaw, and one Triclops. At least, that is what I saw on the shelf.

Sidiously Darth
11-20-2002, 04:33 PM
Hi All!

Nothing really new to report. I did pick up a Pilot Jango and Pilot Amidala. I like Jango's quick draw action. Anyone picked up Ephant yet? Still looking for him.

Later!

Sidiously Darth
11-20-2002, 04:34 PM
As far as He-Man, I haven't seen any of the new figures. Mostly just He-Man, Man @ Arms & Skeletor. Triclops was always my favorite villan from the original line.

jawa01
11-20-2002, 04:56 PM
Hey Sid. I picked up Ephant at Wallys a couple of weeks ago. That is the only place I've seen him so far. Happy Hunting!

InsaneJediGirl
11-20-2002, 05:53 PM
Nope,I havent seen Ephant Mon although I did get Padme Pilot and TA Anakin.They had Pilot Jango,but I didnt see the use in picking him up.

Mace Windex
11-20-2002, 08:07 PM
Hello all,

It's funny watching you guys talk about He-Man. That show was on during my high school years. I still think the name (He-man) is utterly ridiculous. Honestly, I only watched because Skeletor reminded me of my favorite comic book character, Ghost Rider. Are they running a new HE-Man cartoon now? The figures sure look different than those from my days. BTW, I have seen all of the characters at my local Walmart.
On a Starwars note, I picked up the deluxe Clone Trooper w/ speeder bike. What a cool figure! My only real complaints are that the speeder doesn't stand level and the clone cannot hold onto both handlebars. That's it! He is very cool!
Mace

Runobot
11-22-2002, 07:15 AM
Mace, what store did you find the clone biker at?

As for He-Man, the new cartoon is quite simply the coolest cartoon EVER!!! You should check it out.

Tell me, did you see the new Teela, Orko, Ram Man or Mekaneck figures? I still need all of them, if so, at what store. PM me

Runobot
11-26-2002, 12:33 PM
Anyone need Tri-klops? PM me.

jawa01
11-26-2002, 12:43 PM
Hey Run, I need Makaneck to finish the set so far. If anyone can find one, PLMK. Thanks!

InsaneJediGirl
11-27-2002, 09:13 AM
I looked yesterday,no He-Man toys that you guys were looking for.Heck,they didnt even have the Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys items:(Oh well,maybe next week.

WM had the Character collectibles out.Mace,Anakin,and Jango.They didnt look all that great.They also had 1 Interactive R2-D2.The pegs were wiped clean of figures though,maybe a sign we'll get something new in.:D

Sidiously Darth
11-27-2002, 08:31 PM
Hi Guys & Gal!

I saw the new interactive Yoda last night. It's an interesting twist on the magic 8-ball. I asked him if I smelled and he said that it was a simple question and yes. Shows what he knows. I had a shower yesterday. Put one over on the great Yoda!:crazed:

I also picked up my first Pilot Clone. I like the figure but his pose is a bit contorted. Nice that the gun is made of sturdy plastic and not that silly puddy mess.

Still looking for Ephant, though.:cry:

Good luck all!

InsaneJediGirl
11-28-2002, 09:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone:D

I have a quick question,did anyone get the TRU sales ad?I picked up a local and Orlando Sential(sp?) paper,but nothing.Rumor had it figures would be $2.99 on black friday.

Sidiously Darth
11-28-2002, 02:50 PM
That's the current rumor. If you want to give it a try, get there early. Stores are opening at 6am tomorrow. I wonder if they have any Silver R2's left?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone enjoys their dead bird. I know I will.:D

ELO
12-01-2002, 05:19 PM
Well hello to all. Been a while since I wrote here. I've been really busy in college. But I'm in vacation now. I haven't gotten new figures in a whlile but I saw last friday that in Toys R us . com the figures would be $2.99 each and I bought everyone I didn't have but I forgot to include the Clone Tropper pilot, I also bought the Arena Playset, hey I finally am close of having all the figures from the basic figures I still need this if anyone has seen them and are willing to sell them to me please let me know they are:
1-Deluxe C-3po
2-Deluxe Clone Tropper with Speeder Bike
3-Clone Tropper pilot
4-Ephont Mon
5-Deluxe Yoda

Okay if u have them for sale let me know okay got to run , bye. And Happy Thanksgiving to all. See ya.

InsaneJediGirl
12-01-2002, 08:05 PM
I'll look out ELO,I havent seen those in my area though.Good to hear from you:D..In non SW news..

Florida State Won:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI was quite suprised,since the 'Noles havent had the greatest
of years.As long as they beat UF though,its a good year never the less:)

Runobot
12-01-2002, 10:07 PM
IJG, that is true, and we almost beat Miami also. Quite a strange year.

Master Tim
12-03-2002, 11:32 AM
In the daytona area i went to my local wal mart and found the new holiday set. they only had one box and there are only 8 per box, the box said sw holiday on it. i opened it and took one, they are 13.97 here. i left the other 7. went the next day and didnot see them, i dont know if they sold all of them or didnot put them out yet, also got the ephant mon. only had one on the self so if he is showing up here, he must be in other areas by now, also was at toysrus and saw they had the ask yoda marked down to 8 dollars and change.

Runobot
12-03-2002, 01:33 PM
Target has SW figures on sale for less than $4.

MOTU: I only need Mekaneck now, found all the others!

Sidiously Darth
12-04-2002, 04:56 AM
Hi All!

Well, I'm suppose to receive Ephant Mon at work tomorrow. A co-worker was at the Oviedo Marketplace and they had 2. Can't wait to rip that package open.:crazed:

I've decided I'm only buying one more Clone pilot for my Gunship. I don't need 4 of those shrunken ball guns. I've actually thought about customizing bubbles big enough to hold a trooper... time will tell.

Run,
I'll keep an eye out for Meka for you. Everytime I see any He-Man figures, it's always the same few. I'll continue to look, though.

Later!

Sidiously Darth
12-04-2002, 03:44 PM
Wow!!! I received Ephant today and man is he one big hunk of plastic. I knew he was big but there's enough plastic there for 3.5 figures. Hasbro could have easily charged deluxe price for this guy. I can't wait to get him home so I can free him from his plastic prison!!!:D

ELO
12-04-2002, 04:56 PM
Hi to all. Sid congrats on ur finding of Ephont I'm still trying to find him. I did however recieve yesterday Anakin tatoine,Padme pilot,Jango pilot,Watto,Lott Dod , Darth Maul and the Arena playset, I am so happy:D that I could cry :cry: , Well I keep advertising these if anyone have seen this figures that I am looking for please let me know:

1-Tusken Raider with Massif
2-Deluxe Yoda
3-Deluxe C-3PO
4-Deluxe Genosian Warrior
5-Clone Tropper/pilot
6-Clone Tropper with speeder
7-Ephont Mon

Okay if anyone can find those for me let me know...for those of you still looking for MOTU figures I saw yesterday a near by KB Toys that they had Skeletor,Mer Man, A guy with wings,fat guy don't know his name and of course He-Man. Now I got to run I'm placing my arena playset on display I am going to take a picture and put it on the board. Well got to run. Bye.

Runobot
12-04-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey guys, who it this Chiam guy that is coming out with Yoda next year? Actually, who are all of those guys that are coming out? Those without the pictures I mean.

Sidiously Darth
12-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Run,

Check out this link:

http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/askjc20020805.html

It gives a little info but the pic doesn't tell the whole story. I'm not sure what the species is of the child in the middle.

Also, this thread may have more answers:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16295

Sidiously Darth
12-04-2002, 11:13 PM
Thanks Elo! I'll keep an eye out for you on your needs.

jawa01
12-08-2002, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone, I found the new trash compactor sets at Wal-Mart tonight. My buddy that was with me got the last set.:( At least I know they are out. I'm gonna check tomorow and see if they get anymore in. I've gotta get a set. happy hunting.:D

Runobot
12-11-2002, 07:08 AM
I saw 12 " Zuckuss and Imperial officer at Wal Mart - be on the look out for them.

Mace Windex
12-11-2002, 12:28 PM
I am waiting for Plo to hit the Orlando area. BTW, I bought the Falcon Play Skool (don't they spell it that way?) set for my daughter. What a hoot! Very cool!

MAce

amidalak
12-11-2002, 06:51 PM
hey gang, what do ya gotta do to get in this collectors club? i'm not in o-town anymore, over in titusville now, but that's only 30 min. or so. there hasn't been anything new over here in ages! looking for ephant, clonetrooper pilots, destroyer droids and that council yoda. if you can help, lmk.
brett

ELO
12-11-2002, 07:22 PM
Hiya Amidalak. Hey by me you can be in but that's up to the rest, I'm from way out in the tiny island of Puerto Rico. Oh Amidalak, have u found the Deluxe C-3PO or Tusken Raider with Massif let me know. Okay and guys Happy Holidays!!!

"On the last day of Christmas my....

jawa01
12-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Hey amidalak, welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll like it here. Everyone is really cool and they'll help you out the best they can. I have seen the guys you need showing up at Wal-Mart and TRU. I haven't seen yoda yet though. Glad to have you aboard. Happy hunting.
:D

InsaneJediGirl
12-13-2002, 09:18 AM
Hi amidalak!:DWelcome to the insanity..er club;)

Anywho,Do any of you guys know where I can get some Simpsons figures?The only place I have seen
them is TRU,then they didnt have the ones I wanted.:(Maybe try online?But those normally come in cases(from what I've seen).

Run,no new MOTU figures here,just a bunch of He-Mans on the shelves.No SW figures either..then again,I havent been looking,I'm trying to avoid those Holiday shoppers.

DarthChuckMc
12-13-2002, 09:48 AM
Hi folks,
I haven't checked in in a while, but then again, I haven't been running around much. Welcome AmidalaK, you'll find out fast that people on this board can be a great source of information for our little area. Titusville ain't that far from me. I'm in east Orlando near Bonneville but not quite Bithlo :) I hit the Super Wally near I-95 whenever my deliveries take me over to that side of town. That's the first place I found the Gunship and the Acklay. I'm probably heading over there today since I'm off. Hopefullly the Trash Compactor sets are over there, 'cause they sure ain't here in O-Town. BTW, have any of you guys found more of the Deluxe Clonetrooper, flippin' Ani and Geonosian? I have one Clone deluxe, but that's it, and a friend found that for me. Going to work at 6am puts a damper on my toyruns, and going at 5pm is totally useless. Well folks, if I don't hear from ya'll soon, I'd just like to say Happy Holidays and such. Later.

Runobot
12-13-2002, 01:05 PM
1) I saw the new deluxes, probably about a month ago at Target.

2) I now have all the He-Man guys, thanks for looking out for me.

3) The tueken with mastiff is warming pegs around here in Orlando, isn't it?

Sidiously Darth
12-13-2002, 02:39 PM
This is the most activity I've seen here in a while.

Welcome to our little group, amidalak! We'll help you out as best we can.:)

Run, check your pm!

Later, All!

jawa01
12-13-2002, 06:55 PM
Hey Run, did you order the MOTU Faker from Toyfare magazine? If not, you should pick up an issue and hope they are not sold out. They put a limit of 3 on them. I think they are gonna be pretty hard to get. Reminds me of the San Diego He-Man, which I don't have:( .

Hey IJG, Simpsons are warmin' the pegs over here. We have them at Target and TRU has them also. Which guys do you need? LMK and maybe I can help. Don't get ripped off ordering them on-line.

Any of you guys have any old GI Joe toys from the '80s that you want to get rid of? If so. please PM me. Thanks all.:D

InsaneJediGirl
12-13-2002, 09:08 PM
Alright Jawa,I'll send you a PM to let you know.Might be going to the Summerfield WM tomorrow or maybe Sunday,I'll let everyone know what I find.We still have a number of backround figures last time I checked if anyone needs them.(Mainly Shaaki Ti,but a few others).

InsaneJediGirl
12-17-2002, 09:10 AM
Sorry for the double post:eek: Anyways,WM had the new Two Tower figures yesterday,they looked great.The only thing in the SW Selction was the first Anakin that came out the 23rd(April) and Jango FB.All the ships and most reeks were gone as well,I hope this means we will get new stuff on the pegs after Chirstmas:D