PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Collectors Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

Sidiously Darth
01-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Nice find Turambar!

Am I the only person not to have found the elusive Hoth Luke?

Anyway, I have a loose Elan w/ ears for trade if anyone is interested. I have a needs list below. Here's a pic for reference. Thanks!

AT-AT Man
01-05-2004, 03:11 PM
i to have not had the chance to get a Hoth Luke. I really want one though, because he looks incredibly awesome. Well, if anyone happens to find an extra one, i'd be more than happy to tak him off your hands. I will either pay store price plus S&H, or i could trade something if i have anything you need.

Oh, another thing, is anyone going to the FX Show or whatever it is this weekend. Sadly I can't make it, due to scheduling problems, but i hope whoevers going, has a great time, and i wish you luck on your finds.

greengoblin3825
01-06-2004, 02:48 PM
I was just reading about the star wars glasses exclusive to Target, and had a couple of questions to post to the board
1. When are they supposed to be out
2. How much?
3. Are they palstic or glass and will they be released all at the same time
as a side note has anyone seen the clone wars animated figs yet or the r2 jabba's sail barge set yet. I saw them on ebay and was wondering if they had trickled down this way yet :crazed:

greengoblin3825
01-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Sorry about the double post guys and girls. However I was at my friendly neighborhood Target and got the last remaining animated Mace Windu which had a dollar markup from the regular figures. Also got the new Luke jedi and R2 from Jabba's sail barge which is way cool. The Luke is somewhat lacking due to him having the old style lightsaber not the flare thing at the bottom like the current jedi's the cloak looks a bit silly the face is a lot better though. curse being a completeist :rolleyes:

Runobot
01-08-2004, 10:45 PM
I saw the clone wars animated figures tonight. They were $7. They had Mace, Obi, Ani, and maybe someone else...no villans though. I checked them out for about30 seconds until I found the new TF Alternator Smokescreen, which I have been waiting for.

Now that is an awesome toy...

I may go this weekend, onlyif there is nothing else going on. It really isn't worth the hassle really.

greengoblin3825
01-09-2004, 12:27 AM
I saw the clone wars animated figures tonight. They were $7. They had Mace, Obi, Ani, and maybe someone else...no villans though. I checked them out for about30 seconds until I found the new TF Alternator Smokescreen, which I have been waiting for.

Now that is an awesome toy...

I may go this weekend, onlyif there is nothing else going on. It really isn't worth the hassle really.
I agree he is kinda awesome. If you are interested there is a japanese import store on east colonial that has the japanese version of smokescreen and sideswipe who is the viper. they also have the 20th anniversary optimus prime which is way cool as well however they are a bit pricey. 80 for the cars and 160 for the prime. too far out of my price range i'll wait for the american version. Oh and happy 100th post to me :crazed:

Runobot
01-09-2004, 07:20 AM
I have been to that store also, but they are just way, way overpriced.

At Target they are $20, but they are plastic, not die cast. The Japanese versions are about $50 on the net.

I got the Japanese version of 20th anniversary Prime, because I wanted the metal one. It was only $95 - I got it off the net somewhere. The US versions will be $50 at retailers. He is definitely awesome, as is Smoke Screen. These toys look just like the old cartoon. They are releasing a Jeep Wrangler next!!!

Runobot
01-09-2004, 07:21 AM
GG, you have 100 posts and I have over 400, yet our lightsabers are the same length. It must be genetics ;)

So, who is going to the show tomorrow?

DarthChuckMc
01-09-2004, 07:40 AM
So, who is going to the show tomorrow?

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

greengoblin3825
01-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Not I said the fly. I forgot about it and didn't schedule the time off. However, I was at my Target today and found the entire animated wave one which looks way cool

InsaneJediGirl
01-09-2004, 06:56 PM
Havent found anything new,WM didnt have any figures on the shelves!I'm not headed to FXShow,although I completely forgot until I heard the advertising on the radio.Didnt plan to go and I've got a tile floor to rip up;)

DarthChuckMc
01-11-2004, 07:16 PM
Well,
I made the trip down the road to FX yesterday and today. I picked up the MR Luke and Vader FX sabers. $98 each....but I sold a few things to cover the cost on the Luke one...so it didn't hurt the wallet too much. ;)

This year was about half the dealers as the last 2 years. Not too many folks interested in dealing, pretty stern on all the list prices.

The only two things I went looking for, NOBODY had.

All I wanted was a SAGA Gold card Han Hoth Rescue with BLUE coat, and a McQ. Concept Stormie with the saber going UP in the bubble instead of by his legs. NADDA!!!!

Good news is, Toymaniacs has the Han for $4.99..thank the maker.

Looks like the only way I'll be getting the McQ trooper is if someone else has one they are willing to trade......so if you DO have one, and you don't care about variations, I have a McQ Stormie MINTY fresh on MINT card, with the saber pointing DOWN that I'll trade you for it :D

Peace peeps.

Runobot
01-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Yeah, I went to FX but I wasn't compelled to buy anything other than an Assaj for $6. That guy had all the new figs for $6, which was pretty cool.

I forgot to get a Wheeljack that was in pretty good shape for $20. I am kinda regretting that I forgot to go back for that one...

All said, my wife got more stuff (2 LDD) than I did! Don't worry, I will make it up at Mega-Con.

Sidiously Darth
01-13-2004, 01:21 PM
I must say FX was a bit of a let down this year. Not as many dealers as in years past.

I did manage to snag the Blonde Imp. Officer I've been after for $6 along with R-3P0. I also picked up a few figs for customizing pretty cheap.

I doubt I'll be hitting Megacon this year. I don't know if I can handle the $20 admission. :dis:

greengoblin3825
01-13-2004, 01:25 PM
I must say FX was a bit of a let down this year. Not as many dealers as in years past.

I did manage to snag the Blonde Imp. Officer I've been after for $6 along with R-3P0. I also picked up a few figs for customizing pretty cheap.

I doubt I'll be hitting Megacon this year. I don't know if I can handle the $20 admission. :dis:
Cat and myself were thinking of volunteering this year just to go. The guest list is fairly interesting :cool:

AT-AT Man
01-13-2004, 09:53 PM
yeah, i'm definately hitting Mega Con this year. It's going to be awesome. I have a feeling though that i won't be able to walk around a lot though, because i will be playing in a hero clix tournament. But i will be there. It makes me mad that Jay and Silent Bob dropped out though, they were going to be one of the main reasons i was going.

Well, nothing new around here. I'll talk to you guys later.

Runobot
01-14-2004, 07:36 AM
It makes me mad that Jay and Silent Bob dropped out though, they were going to be one of the main reasons i was going.

At-AT - Kevin Smith was there last year and his line was rediculous. I would say a 2 hour wait. Anyway, he is notorious for cancelling on comic conventions, the dude is pretty busy...

Runobot
01-14-2004, 07:42 AM
I will definitely be going to Megacon - for the whole weekend - but I am way more into comics than toys anyway. I think it will be a good time for sure. I am even planning on going to Comic con again this year.

greengoblin3825
01-14-2004, 12:15 PM
I will definitely be going to Megacon - for the whole weekend - but I am way more into comics than toys anyway. I think it will be a good time for sure. I am even planning on going to Comic con again this year.
I think I'll definately be going as well. I think the volunteering may work out as well. I'm pretty miffed about Jay and Silent Bob not going as well. However there are many artist there that I like so that makes up for it.

InsaneJediGirl
01-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey!Megacon sounds pretty cool,I have my sights on DragonCon this year..hopefully at least one day I can make it.:D I think my WM is getting rid of their SW section though!They had figures on clearance for $3.I picked up a Kren,it was either him or Aayala.If anyone needs him let me know,its about a C8 card,pretty nice for customizing.

Anyone seen anything beyond the R-3PO wave?I havent.

greengoblin3825
01-23-2004, 12:26 AM
tru has the new jedi pack and remnants of the army packs as well as the s.a trooper today

InsaneJediGirl
01-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Went to Target yesterday,I haven't been there in a long time.The place has really gone downhill.They had 8 pegs of SW stuff but only three Rebel Troopers(Hoth) and one mangled Obi-Wan.Saw the Reeikan and C-3PO,I want the General,but I can see paying an extra $5 for little display screen right now.

Sidiously Darth
01-25-2004, 04:35 AM
Hello All!

Things have been a little on the slow side lately, so I decided to pick up a few items that I've neglected over the past few months. Friday, I picked up the Ultra C-3PO & #73 of the Insider at the Super Center past West Oaks. On my way home, I stopped at the Target in Alt. Springs to snag War Room 1 & the lone Wampa I've seen in almost 3 weeks. A good haul for a weekend but it doesn't end there.

Saturday, we stopped at the Brooksville Super Center and I picked up Hoth Luke to compliment my newly aquired Wampa. Plus, the Brown Coat Han that was on the peg. The had several items in the clearance isle but not quite clearanced enough. There were quite a few Bacta Lukes & Cantina Momaws for $7 each, 1 Trash Compactor 1 of 2 for original price in shotty box & 8 Tie Bombers at original price of $28.96, drats!

It was a good 2 days but some WMs just don't have this clearance thing down. :frus:

greengoblin3825
01-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Not directly related to new figures but I just saw the footage released from ep3 and it kinda rocks. has anyone seen the latest figs like the holo luke yet

Sidiously Darth
02-01-2004, 02:39 AM
What's up fellow nerf herders?

Picked up Bartender R2 on Sat. Not a bad figure but the tray is a little flimsy. Now all I need from that wave is the Jabba Luke. If anyone sees one, lmk.

Also hit a Dollar General in Brooksville and picked up Flipping Obi & another Droid Factory 3PO for $2 each. Now if I can locate the flipping Tyranus... Still haven't gotten Obi to flip right yet. :cry:

Might even hit a TRU in the morning just to take advantage of the 2 for 1 deal.

InsaneJediGirl
02-01-2004, 10:25 PM
2 for 1?Tell me about this,the crapy Ocala Star Banner has dropped all TRU inserts from the paper,even though the store is across from their building :rolleyes:

Anyways,Picked up some LEGOs on clearance today.Jabbas Palace and Han in Carbonite w/ Boba.Pretty good deal for $18 total :D I'm still looking for the ROTJ wave,I'm sure it will show up within the next two weeks or so.

DarthChuckMc
02-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Sandlake Road and John Young Pkwy Super Wally. At least 10 cases worth!!

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greengoblin3825
02-06-2004, 05:21 AM

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone can help a brother out with a set. I get paid next friday and I'll throw in an extra fiver for gas

Turambar
02-06-2004, 08:39 PM

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the tip, DCM. I picked mine up tonite and felt so good I stopped at the nearby target where I finally found r-3po and the midget hoth trooper.
I also noticed that super WM had 7 12" jedi lukes. great idea to rehash that one, hasbro. Now, if only I could find the ewoks. . .

InsaneJediGirl
02-13-2004, 11:19 PM
Is the Jabbas Palace wave showing anywhere yet?I have been scouring the galaxy but no luck.It is very odd.

greengoblin3825
02-13-2004, 11:31 PM
Is the Jabbas Palace wave showing anywhere yet?I have been scouring the galaxy but no luck.It is very odd.
Only Chucks post was the one I saw someone on another board said they found the lando skiff but didn't stae where

AT-AT Man
02-14-2004, 12:48 AM
well, my first bit of news on a while for the people down here in the south. Picked me up a Hoth Luke and the Luke from Jabba's Palace. I really want a Lando, and he's my next big want.

Sidiously Darth
02-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Only Chucks post was the one I saw someone on another board said they found the lando skiff but didn't stae where

Oops! That was me. :nerv:

I lucked up at the Super T at Waterford Lakes. It was the only one there. The lack of product sucks but all the stores are getting their spring and summer stuff. For some reason, SW does not fall into those seasons. :rolleyes:

As for the Lando Skiff, he has a nice head sculpt but the vibro axe is about as flimsy as dental floss. :frus: What is the deal with this gummy plastic they're using? :confused:

Turambar
02-14-2004, 05:36 PM
I saw the 12" garindan today at tru by florida mall if anyone's still looking for him.

Sidiously Darth
02-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Hi All!

I did a little hunting today. Really didn't find much but I did see actual figures on Target pegs. Seems the wave with Luke and Vader Throne Room, POC Boba, Snowtrooper and Brown Coat Hoth Han are popping up again. I did snag a Snowtrooper. I hadn't to this point, so I finally gave in. Also picked up a Geonosian Fighter.

I also saw a couple of disturbing items. Seems that some not so honest types are returning Saga Wattos. You could clearly see where the clearance sticker was scratched off the bubble. The other item was at the Fashion Square TRU. There were probably 8-10 of those Ep. 1 Storybooks/Cassette w/ mini Gungan Sub. These things haven't been around for almost 4 years. Maybe TRU got a good deal. I also don't remember all those old Saga figures. I guess they're actually trying to offer something for that special deal that's been running since Feb. 1.

TRU is turning into the Land of the Lame!!!

Sidiously Darth
02-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Hey, where is everyone?

I remember the times when... oh, never mind.

Anyway, I received Dodonna, Antilles & Gold Leader in the mail today. Antilles is pretty nice. I haven't opened the other 2 yet but they look great. I finally have a pilot for my vintage Y-Wing.

I haven't seen these in any stores yet but I've heard they are showing up.

Good luck all!

greengoblin3825
02-20-2004, 12:48 AM
Hey, where is everyone?

I remember the times when... oh, never mind.

Anyway, I received Dodonna, Antilles & Gold Leader in the mail today. Antilles is pretty nice. I haven't opened the other 2 yet but they look great. I finally have a pilot for my vintage Y-Wing.

I haven't seen these in any stores yet but I've heard they are showing up.

Good luck all!
i know in my neck of the woods it's dead. i went to target today and they had the hoth luke wave. maybe need to head back to ebay again unfortunately. You'd think a target exclusive would be in mass but i've seen the same mace windu there for days. go figure. that and getting sucked into galaxies

Sidiously Darth
02-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Found something most peculiar at the Lake Margaret/436 WM. I had an employee open up a case of SW figures and you'll never guess what was in there. Now remember, this was a sealed case. Inside I found 6 Luke Final Duel & 6 Vader Throne Room. This was Wave 1.5 RD 2 2004. I've never seen it before and hope I never see it again. :eek:

On a more positive note, I've attached a pic of Gold Leader, Dodonna & Antilles.

jawa01
02-21-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey everyone. It's been a while. We just had our second second child and now with 2 of 'em, it's been pretty busy around here! ;) I have to hand it to Hasbro this year. I'm pretty impressed with the figure distribution. It seems like they just keep pumping them out, and they're new sculpts to boot! :D I went to Wal-Mart today and was lucky enough to score both the whole Holo Luke wave and the whole Dodonna wave. Man, I was pretty excited to say the least. Now this was a Wal-Mart in another town 'cause mine sucks. They don't even have pegs for SW anymore. They have LOTR hanging where the SW were. :( I also went to a TRU out of town and they had 12 inch Obi, Garindan, and Jawas. After my fig haul I could only afford one 12 inch guy so I got the Jawas. I really want to go back for Garindan. Obi was kina crappy IMO. I also want to give a big thanks to DarthChuck for hooking me up with some LOTR guys, and congrats again on your promotion! :) Oh well. Good luck everyone and happy hunting. :beard:

InsaneJediGirl
02-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Awesome Sid,Nice figures.

6 of EACH?Those were the worst figures I have seen a long time.I saw two brown coat Hans yesterday but didnt pick them up since I am in the Blue Camp.Its really,really dead here.Even Target didnt have anything.:(

greengoblin3825
02-21-2004, 11:34 PM
to be honest i'm so aggravated about the distrubution in my neck of the woods i just picked up all that i needed on ebay for a relatively close price to what i pay in the store. i swear i'm just going to order cases and distibute the doubles amongst us on the board. Had to buy a fridge this week cause the 30 year old dinosaur keeping my food cold died. Good thing no new figures have hit otherwise i'd be eating mickey d's for a month. yuk :dead: although the new one is kinda cool big, black and it has a light in the freezer. which i'd never seen before. way better than my first fridge ever which was the old 70's model with the freezer(icebox) in the fridge scary stuff :eek: I think my new one is the vader of refridgerators lol . oh does anyone have an idea when the glasses at target are coming out and is anyone heading to mega-con next on the 7th of march?

greengoblin3825
02-25-2004, 08:01 PM
found animated dooku at target today at target as well as yoda unleashed finally at TRU. other than that pretty much same stuff

Sidiously Darth
02-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Nice finds GG!

Things are really dry right now. Heck, there's hardly a Tanus Spijek to be found on ebay.

There are a couple of items I need help with; carded Greedo Cantina Bar & Trash Compactor #1. Thanks!

Good luck to everyone. Hope things pick up soon.

Runobot
02-26-2004, 06:54 AM
OT: Howard Stern is no longer carried by Clear Channel. I am moving.

InsaneJediGirl
02-26-2004, 08:42 AM
Dry as Tatooine here as well.

Runobot,I know it stinks.I am peeved that Bubba The Love Sponge got taken off 101.1 and all Florida stations.It was something entertaining to listen to in the mornings.

greengoblin3825
02-26-2004, 12:13 PM
tell me about I have been listening to him since middle school.The FCC is scared

Sidiously Darth
02-26-2004, 07:46 PM
I don't listen to Howard Stern but do occassionally tune into Bubba. I think this is a step backwards for this country. What's next...all males wearing suits and ties & women with chasity belts? Sounds absurd but so does the decision to pull Stern and fire Bubba.

Granted this will all blow over in a few months but b/c of the media, it has to run its course.

My biggest problem is with MTV. When will they start considering the consequences of their actions. One boob and everything falls apart. The FCC is just sucking up. It's an election year and these people want to keep their jobs. So what's better than chumming up to the administration.

I've had my reservations towards this admin but with this and a possible Const. Amend. against gay marriage, it's just getting out of hand. Marriage is another area politicians need to stay away from. If it's a religious topic, then they really have no grounds to speak. Something about separation of church and state.

You may agree or disagree with the whole marriage thing but it should be up to the people involved. The govt. and the rest of us should just butt out.

InsaneJediGirl
02-26-2004, 10:35 PM
MTV is worse than radio in my opinion.Thankfully Fuse plays in my area now.

I agree with you Sid,but since I dont think anyone wants the club shut down for the "political" thread ban,I'll share my thoughts in PM with you ;)

greengoblin3825
02-26-2004, 11:21 PM
On a much lighter note I found the rarest star wars collectible today... in my living room. amazing how it was right under my nose the whole time. Really though I found unleashed yoda today and had to pass this pic on to you guys and girls :D

Sidiously Darth
02-27-2004, 02:00 AM
Sorry about the rant. I just couldn't help myself. Just too much stupidity right now. :D

Nice pic GG! Better eject that cargo before you're boarded by some Imperial agents. :p

InsaneJediGirl
02-27-2004, 06:35 AM
Nice pic.The Unleashed just gets more realistic as time goes on.

Decided since I cant find anything,I'll post what I need here.Damaged cards are fine with me :

Bar2-D2,Luke Skywalker(Jabbas Palace,Not Holo),J'Quille,and Rappertunie .

InsaneJediGirl
03-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Anyone going to MegaCon?Wondering how much that Kermit as Indiana is going to cost,it'd be cool to have.If anyone has info/wants to pick me one up,let me know.

greengoblin3825
03-05-2004, 12:45 AM
Anyone going to MegaCon?Wondering how much that Kermit as Indiana is going to cost,it'd be cool to have.If anyone has info/wants to pick me one up,let me know.
I was going to go but had to have three wisdom teeth removed so I'm a little mangled to be walking around. Kinda looks like a have softballs in my cheeks or that I'm storing up for winter. I'm interested in the Kermit if you are able. Also has anyone seen the collector glasses yet?

InsaneJediGirl
03-05-2004, 06:29 AM
No collector glasses,going out up to Ocala Saturday,so wish me luck.

GG,Sorry,I cant go,living up north its like a 3+ hour drive.Thats why I asked.Get better soon,must be annoying :)

greengoblin3825
03-05-2004, 09:58 AM
No collector glasses,going out up to Ocala Saturday,so wish me luck.

GG,Sorry,I cant go,living up north its like a 3+ hour drive.Thats why I asked.Get better soon,must be annoying :)
Ah that was my mistake i misread your post sorry about that. Can anyone help me out with getting a hold of the star wars deluxe figure boxes. As in the original case packaging. not the figures mind you but the boxes themselves. I seem to have trouble finding a box that will hold them that is a perfect fit

AT-AT Man
03-06-2004, 12:02 AM
hey, i'm heading up to mega con this weekend. leaving tomorow morning, should be up there by about ten cause i'm leaving about 8. well i'll talk to you later.

greengoblin3825
03-12-2004, 12:49 AM
Cartwheels.....I found the glasses today at Target just need another set to drink out of. they also had the a-wing on clearance for $10

DarthChuckMc
03-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Howdy folks. My store out in Clermont got another case of Figures w/ cups in today, and the NEW Ultra Jabba, Denizens, Jango/Obi repack wave.

No new basics as of yet....dangit!

Sidiously Darth
03-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Hi Ho Everybody!

Not much going on around here. Things are still mighty slow. Having to resort to ebay to find the latest figures is not fun. I finally nabbed Tanus but he cost me $8 along with a Holo Luke($8). Better than the $15+ he's going for on single auctions.

Now it's hurry up and wait for the Executioner wave. :rolleyes:

Hope the rest of you are having better luck.

greengoblin3825
03-21-2004, 02:31 AM
dead where i be. mostly stuck on galaxies crafting for bio engineer very tedious and boring alas the path to being a jedi

Sidiously Darth
03-21-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi all!

Well, I turned 32 today. Since I'm one of the older members of our little group, I thought I would offer up some wisdom. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything right now. :crazed:

Anyway, here's a pic and a link to tide everyone over. :D

http://craphound.com/images/freezersw.jpg

greengoblin3825
03-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Mucho impressed. Happy birthday boss hope you had a great day

InsaneJediGirl
03-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Happy Birthday Sid :D Nice pic of Freezer Wars ;)

Havent found anything here past the Hoth wave yet.Only three figures on the pegs,all form last year.You'd think they'd order,since no other action figure is down to three.Oh well,been buying all the NJO books I've missed :D

Sidiously Darth
03-24-2004, 03:58 AM
Hi all!

I have 3 extra figures I wanted to offer up here before I put them on the trade area or ebay.

Dutch Vander - Gold Leader
General Jan Dodonna
Holo Luke Skywalker

All are MOC and the cards are in near mint condition. The only exception is the Dodonna which has a slight bend in the j-hook. They're $5 each plus any shipping, if needed.

I also have a small list of items I'm looking for and would be open to trades.

Thanks!
SD

greengoblin3825
03-24-2004, 03:10 PM
found the denizens at TRU in orlando cups at target pretty dead otherwise

AT-AT Man
03-28-2004, 10:39 AM
well, finally got lucky at the local TRU. Picked up the delux Jabba. I like him, now all i need is the Lando in skiff outfit.

Turambar
03-30-2004, 10:54 PM
Hit payload tonite! On my way home, I stopped at waterford target and found Lando Skiff, Elom, Cpt Antilles, Gen Dodonna, Tie Pilot, and Gold Leader. They also had Rappertunie, but I'm not interested in those characters.
I guess I missed the Luke, R1, Bar-2 wave.
They also have the collector cup figures for anyone interested.

greengoblin3825
04-01-2004, 10:58 PM
I was up there tonight and saw jabba, the new package obi and jango deluxe and ... drum roll please...... bossk and dengar

Sidiously Darth
04-03-2004, 02:31 AM
I gots mine!!!

Picked up Ozzel, Dengar & Bossk Friday night at the Super Center in Brooksville. Looks like they had several cases. There were still quite a few left on the pegs when I left. There was also a Tie Pilot, Antilles & Bar2. Unfortunately, I couldn't pick up any extras b/c I'm broke.

The proof is in the picture:

Runobot
04-06-2004, 07:27 AM
I got Ozzel, Dengar, Bossk, and 2 more Tie fighter pilots last night! Keep looking out at Target.

Runobot
04-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Anyone going to the Orlando comic collecting con this weekend? I think I am - since it is free.

Sidiously Darth
04-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey Run!

Hopefully it's better than the one back in Feb. It was put on by the same company but there wasn't much there.

I might just for the heck of it though.

Runobot
04-10-2004, 10:40 PM
It sucked!!! Oh man, it was pathetic. About 10 dealers maximum and there was noone there. I did get a Durge for $5 though!

Runobot
04-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Is anyone a Hyperspace member?

greengoblin3825
04-15-2004, 10:51 PM
I am what do you need

Runobot
04-16-2004, 07:10 AM
Hey GG.

Well, I read that they have full sized video of the CW cartoon. I was wondering, is it possible to DL all of them? I have a DVD burner, and I was thinking it would be cool to get them all on one DVD.

So, is it possible?

greengoblin3825
04-16-2004, 03:14 PM
I've attempted to save it on the desktop. All I get is the link to the page. However if any of you computer geniuses out there know of a way to do save quicktime movies lmk

Runobot
04-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Well, can you right click on the link and and then select "Save Target As"?

greengoblin3825
04-16-2004, 09:18 PM
It pops up an error message so i'm guessing it won't allow you to do it

Sidiously Darth
04-22-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi All!

Not much to be seen around here lately. Targets have really discounted any of those 3 packs that may still be sitting around. They also cut the price on Clone Wars vehicles, if you can find them.

Received the new Ultra Ewok in the mail today. Nice figure, just not sure how I'm going to display him. :confused:

greengoblin3825
04-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Found the new x-wing today and remnants of the tie pilot wave but not much else also jabba wave

IMFETTUP
04-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Hey y'all. I actually live up here in Ocala. No smart comments please. Let me know if your looking for something and I will keep my eyes open. Seems that finding collectables in Orlando is tough, unless you know where to look. Can I be in your club although I don't live in Orlando?:sur:

InsaneJediGirl
04-22-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi IMFETTUP,Welcome!

I'm from Ocala too,Summerfield to be exact(Dont ever go to that WM).Anyways,How are the pickings at Target on S.R. 200 and the Easy Street Wal-Mart?I havent been to either in a long time,or TRU for that matter.Best just to order stuff online it seems.

IMFETTUP
04-22-2004, 09:29 AM
Hey Insane! I had a feeling I wasn't alone in Ocala. Not much at EasyStreet Wal Mart. They haven't stocked anything in at least two weeks. Target on Sr 200 is the same. Only new thing are the glasses. Two of each left as of yesterday. Wal Mart on SR 40 seems to be the best bet. I found Admiral Ozzel wave almost two weeks ago. Anything you looking for?

DarthChuckMc
04-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the CLUB! We have people from Miami, Tampa/St. Pete, and even BITHLO! Well, I used to live in Bithlo, but now I'm checking in from Clermont.
Anyway, welcome aboard. Any FL report is welcome here.

IMFETTUP
04-22-2004, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will post regularly along with my new friend, Insane, as to what I am finding and more importantly, where. Insane, I meant to tell you that the Toy-R-us on SR 200 also has the "red leader" x-wing.

Sidiously Darth
04-23-2004, 12:10 AM
How sweet! Fresh meat!

Sorry about that. Just had a Freddy Kruger inspiration there for a second. Anyway, welcome to our humble little group. Things tend to be hitting in small spurts lately. I got lucky a few weeks ago in Brooksville. That's where I picked up the Executioner wave. Things will hopefully pick up with the Endor wave.

Rumblings out west have in showing up in large quantities. Unfortunately, that could mean that most of it is out there. Hasbro has a way with distribution. :rolleyes:

InsaneJediGirl
04-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Hey Fellas

Sid,I'm with you on that distribution thing,what a joke.

Imafett,Really?Cool,I havent been to TRU since Nov.Talk about a pervet hangout ;)That place has gone downhill,I wonder if they'll be closing it and make everyone drive to Gainesville?I've been looking for stuff,but sadly I am broke and my family is moving to Georgia sometime this summer.So,The less I buy the less I have to haul a state away :)

Runobot
04-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Hello all...

Does anyone play SW Galaxies? I just bought it on clearance at Target, and I would like to play with one of you guys if possible, just to learn the ropes. Shoot me an email runoby11@yahoo.com if you play.

Later.

InsaneJediGirl
04-30-2004, 12:17 AM
My parents were up in Valdosta(GA) today,and found Tales of the Jedi/Fall of the Sith Empire and X-Wing Rouge Squadron graphic novels for $4 at Books-A-Million.I havent been to the one around here,but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up in case its a store wide extra stock liquidation sale :)

In figure news,nothing but Samuari Jack Season One DVD so at least the extra money is good for something:D

IMFETTUP
05-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Hello everybody! It was an interesting weekend in Ocala, but not from a toy collecting point of view. In, fact I didn't see anything new at all. I am looking for the newest figures (Lando general, Madine, etc.) I did pick up a couple of Tanus Spijek on Friday, one from each WalMart. Let me know if anyone wants to trade. Insane, I was down at your WalMart in Summerfield Saturday night, but came home empty handed.:cry: Am seeing lots of older figures, primarily the Aayala Secura, young padawans wave that are now occupying space that new figures should be on. If anyone is looking for anything in particular just let me know! I'd be happy to help.

DarthChuckMc
05-03-2004, 12:40 PM
The ENDOR wave is here. Waterford Lakes Super Target got at least 3 cases on Sunday. I picked up 2 sets, and stashed a set for Sidiously Darth. If he doesn't want them, and you live in the UCF area, let me know, and I'll tell you where to find them ;)

My store in Clermont got a case in this morning (which is annoying since I drove 35 miles last night in the rain with my girlfriend because I didn't think they'd show at my store anytime soon :mad: ).

Someone bought all the Admiral Ozzels, Han AT-STs and General Madines, but left the Dengars, Bossks, Skiff Landos, and General Landos :confused: .

I don't have any $$$ to pick up extras like usual, sorry. My GF and I are saving to get a place together, so I have to monitor my spending a little more than in the past ;) .

Keep your eyes peeled, TARGET seems like the place to be right now.

BTW, all the OTC DPCIs are in our systems, but nothing has a date as to when it is setting. I'll keep you all posted as to when we should be expecting them. I have a small revision coming up, but SW isn't in the mix as of yet.

IMFETTUP
05-03-2004, 01:07 PM
DarthChuckMc, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully we will see them up here shortly. I don't live in the UCF area, but if I get desperate I would probably take a road trip.:D

greengoblin3825
05-06-2004, 03:58 AM
Latest new thing i've found was rappertunie and tanus in a wal-mart while in south tampa. Of course I had no cash to pick it up. such is luck

InsaneJediGirl
05-06-2004, 10:33 PM
What luck GG.

IMA,I was at the Summerfield WM today to pick up Mothers Day items.The new stock is only Aayla Secura,Yoda/Chian,and Bariss Offee.Who on Earth is going to buy that?

Nothing at the K-Mart in Belleview either.I love going there though,good clerances :)

Sidiously Darth
05-07-2004, 04:03 AM
I'm familiar with the scenario you've run into IJG. My WM that has been bare for months got in like 3 or 4 cases of those figures. It is a dark time at WM. Plus, there's an idiot ordering the toys. :frus:

IMFETTUP
05-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Same thing here in Ocala. I've not found anything new in weeks. Talk about a dry spell! Still hoping to find the new Lando wave.;) Did see marvel legends at K-mart with three Blades sitting on the shelf (for anyone interested).

DarthChuckMc
05-10-2004, 01:39 AM
Okay folks....

They've done it again (HASBRO).....the Hall of Fame figures are turning up at Target and Walmart, but with BLACK stands instead of the CLEAR ones they were orginally packed with. Being a completist, I am in dire need of these silly but interesting (at least to me) variations.

SO, keep your eyes peeled for these:

Luke Skywalker (Tatooine Encounter)
Princess Leia (Death Star Captive)
Darth Vader (Death Star Clash)
C-3PO (Death Star Rescue)
R2-D2 (Tatooine Encounter)
Darth Maul (Theed Hanger Duel)

I already found the HAN SOLO (Flight to Aldeeran) with the BLACK stand, and Anakin (Hanger Duel) with the PRINTED Warning.

Thanks in advance y'all!

Sidiously Darth
05-11-2004, 05:06 AM
Hi All!

DCMc is right. The HOF assortments are showing up. I've seen most of them at various Targets. I managed to snag the 3-P0 & R2 today, both with clear stands. Also picked up another Antilles and Dodonna for customizing.

I also received At-St Han, Gen. Lando & Madine today. Madine looks a little young, plus his pointer is very soft. :D

IMFETTUP
05-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Searched long and hard over the weekend and yesterday and came up empty handed! The Wal-Mart on easy street was empty of action figures up until this morning when I noticed that it was packed full of the Yoda/Chian wave. At least three cases were out. This is a real bummer... I did see the remnants of the HOF wave at Target with the black stands (at least those that come with stands) and the Anakin with printed warning.

Sidiously Darth
05-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Hi all! It's me again. :D

With the help of one of our fellow members, I now have the HOF Maul & Vader. You know, the repacks from the Darkside 2 pack. I found something very interesting about the Vader. I had read on another site that this Vader was excellent for chocking Antilles. Upon opening this figure, guess what I find. Vader's right hand and arm are rubbery. He can officially chock the $&!T out of Antilles. No wonder this figure is hard to find.

greengoblin3825
05-13-2004, 01:15 AM
Found dutch vander and dodonna at lake mary target other than that dad

Runobot
05-13-2004, 07:08 AM
I had read on another site that this Vader was excellent for chocking Antilles. Upon opening this figure, guess what I find. Vader's right hand and arm are rubbery. He can officially chock the $&!T out of Antilles. No wonder this figure is hard to find.

But can he choke the chi***n?

greengoblin3825
05-13-2004, 02:26 PM
like no man can if he had a chicken to choke

InsaneJediGirl
05-16-2004, 03:00 PM
That would be the Acklay Obi-Wan :dead:

Still nothing here,and waiting for my KEBco order.Although its dry in the world of Star Wars,only 9 more days until I get my hands on ROTK :D

Sidiously Darth
05-19-2004, 03:20 AM
Hi all!

I finally got around to working on my custom Garven Dreis, Red Leader. That shotty figure that came with the TRU exclusive x-wing. Well, I bought one, sold the ship and kept the figure. Punny little bugger, too.

I had an extra y-wing pilot, so I did a head swap. I added some super sculpy for the neck. I may also do some touchups on the helmet considering it should be a goldish color.

He's still not as big as he should be, aka Gold Leader, but he'll do.

greengoblin3825
05-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Well I found the green clone trooper pack last night at TRU by Fashion Square. Also what appears to be the remnants of the Ewok Glider Wave. Above and beyond that it's dead. I'm traveling to Las Vegas today so hopefully it will be less dead there or I can pick up some stuff I missed. However from the web boards on other sites it looks dead. Oh well maybe I'll find a decent comic shop. Have fun searching around Florida and I'll be back on next week

InsaneJediGirl
05-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Nice custom Sid :) Dead around here too,getting my KEBco order tomorrow though,better than nothing.Been picking up some older graphic novels too,pretty easy to find on eBay.

Runobot
05-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Is anyone interested in thos Taco Bell cups/toppers that came out when E1 was released? Let me know, or I am going to throw them out.

Sidiously Darth
05-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Hey Run, how many do you have?

Picked up the Tie Pilot today and another Gold Leader. He'll make an excellent custom. Keep your eyes on K-mart if you have one. They seem to be doing better than most WMs.

Sidiously Darth
05-26-2004, 09:34 PM
Man, its dead around here.

Here's a link to a pic of my rebel pilots from Red & Gold groups.

Pilots (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8285)

Custom Forum post (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=328517#post328517)

greengoblin3825
05-27-2004, 03:26 AM
Man, its dead around here.

Man if it makes you feel any better i just got back from vegas and it's dead there too. All I found there was the deluxe ewok. However on the toy car stuff i found the big ecto-1 the mach 5 from speed racer and the batmobile which was supa cool. I'm glad to be home though

greengoblin3825
05-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Found the Red Unleashed clone troop today at TRU in Orlando plus Bar2-D2 amongst others nothing super new though

Runobot
06-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Found Lando and that green musician last night at Target. I don't even know if those are from the latest wave or not...

Anyone got an extra Wampa they don't want that I can buy/trade for?

Sidiously Darth
06-02-2004, 04:52 AM
Run,

Those 2 are from the Jabba's Palace wave. The rest of the figures from that wave include Luke Jedi, Luke Holograph, J-Quille & Tanus Spijek.

If you're after the new Wampa, there were 2-3 at the Super Center at Sandlake & JYP on Sunday. I would have picked one up for you but I didn't know anyone was still looking.

Runobot
06-08-2004, 07:16 AM
Finally found the brown alien J-Quille, I think, at Target. Now I just want the blue/black alien and the Wampa and I will be all caught up...unless there is a newer wave out already!

Turambar
06-08-2004, 06:57 PM
I finally found ol' Dinger at target to complete the star destroyer wave. I have yet to see R1-G4 or the Luke jabba's palace. Plenty of lando skiffs on the shelves.

blademasterfemme
06-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone!!

I am not new to collecting, just to these forums. Haven't been hunting much in the area lately, has anyone seen the figures w/ glasses * Targets?

Nice to meet everyone, and happy hunting!

Runobot
06-11-2004, 07:10 AM
The Target near me has quite a few glasses/figures. I only noticed Kenobi and Mauls, though I didn't really check.

Runobot
06-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Hey, I just noticed you customs. Nice job.

Runobot
06-12-2004, 07:43 AM
Anyone want to go see Riddicks and get lunch tomorrow (Sunday)? Susan and I were thinking of going to see it at the Altimonte mall.

blademasterfemme
06-12-2004, 07:46 AM
The Target near me has quite a few glasses/figures. I only noticed Kenobi and Mauls, though I didn't really check.

Thanks for the tip, Runobot! Will check a few local Targets over the weekend.

Cheers!

greengoblin3825
06-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Anyone want to go see Riddicks and get lunch tomorrow (Sunday)? Susan and I were thinking of going to see it at the Altimonte mall.
Unfortunately I am stuck at work the whole weekend. I suck :cry:

Runobot
06-12-2004, 03:24 PM
After a four hour search, I still haven't founda Wampa :(

Sidiously Darth
06-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Run,

I'll check Target in Alt. when I head back over there on my dinner break.

Sidiously Darth
06-16-2004, 10:40 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Post #

1000!!!

greengoblin3825
06-16-2004, 11:46 PM
I'd like to be the first to say grats to sid. Happy posting

Runobot
06-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Sweet, I got about 999 to go..

greengoblin3825
06-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Any of You guys and girls found anything new yet. Like OTC or general madine wave yet. I've heard the new cups are out but haven't seen them here yet

Runobot
06-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Hmmm...I got a general or admiral of some sort, he is part of the wave with the blue alien. Is that who you are referring to? Sid may have an extra still of him.

greengoblin3825
06-23-2004, 03:32 PM
My missing list is
Rappertunie
Tanus Spiejek
J'quille
General Crix Madine
Admiral Ozzel
Han At-St driver
Lando General from the new wave
Luke Cup
Anakin Cup
any Original Trilogy collection

InsaneJediGirl
06-24-2004, 11:12 AM
I have only seen Ozzel/Bossk/Dengar here,but that sold out fairly quick.No OTC stuff,which is sort of suprising considering it is a entire new marketing scheme.One would think stores would be propping up displays.

Sidiously Darth
06-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Hey GG!

I've got an extra Ozzel but the card is bent. I've also seen Dengar & Bossk at K-Mart. Unfortunately, we don't have many of those anymore.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been playing a little to much City of Heros. I know it's not SW related but I enjoy kicking bad guy butt!

Runobot
06-27-2004, 08:12 AM
Man, I wish you were playing Galaxies with the rest of us.

Runobot
06-28-2004, 12:25 PM
Is Darth Chuck around still?

ZachAttack
06-28-2004, 11:33 PM
Hi! My name is Zach and I am a UCF Student. I was wondering if I could "join" the Orlando Collectors Club (membership seems to be open to all, lol)? I have been lurking around these forums for quite some time and I figured it is time to post! Anyway, I don't know if anyone has been by the Wal-Mart on East Colonial (by UCF) but there were like a TON of Bossks, Dengars, Ozzels, and some of the HOF assortment (I picked up two stormtroopers myself :) !) Although this was like three days ago, I hope that my meager offering of "new toy findings" is enough to gain acceptance into such a prestigious group! Ha! :)

greengoblin3825
06-29-2004, 02:12 AM
At this point any post with notice of relatively new figs is promising. Welcome to fold my friend

Runobot
06-29-2004, 03:42 PM
Welcome Zach...

OK, I am out of it, what is the HOF assorment?

greengoblin3825
06-29-2004, 03:49 PM
rehashes of old figures on the new gold cards. Stands for hall of fame

InsaneJediGirl
06-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Hello Zack,

I dont know what happened to Chuck.He found the best stuff too..:D

GG,Yeah,I dont get the HOF stuff.Clear the pegs of it and it returns.Like a curse or something :D

ZachAttack
07-01-2004, 12:19 PM
I was just at the Toys R Us and the Target next to Fashion Square Mall (on SR 50). Toys R Us had the newly carded Sidious and Luke Unleashed and Target had a Bossk and a Dengar. Nothing TOO exciting. I think I am going to head out to Target and Wal-mart tonight to go hunt for some goodies, if I find anything good I'll post!

ZachAttack
07-02-2004, 01:04 AM
So I didn't go to Wal-mart or Target, but I did go to Once Upon A Toy at Downtown Disney, and didn't find a thing. I am looking for the Unleashed Boba Fett... but alas, I passed it up when I had the chance a couple of months ago :(

DarthChuckMc
07-02-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm still around ;) I just don't get a chance to post much anymore. I keep up to date with Sidously via phone regularly, but not so often online, sorry guys and gal.

BTW, CLONE WARS animated went CLEARENCE today. $5.54 I think. My store only has wave 1, so if anyone needs Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace or Asajj, come visit me at the Clermont Super Target.

All of my OTC stuff was supposed to set 7/4, but the planograms got pushed out to 8/1 for some reason. I'll post the Slave I DPCI when it shows up in the system :D

greengoblin3825
07-02-2004, 10:25 PM
Lately it's been relatively dead everywhere. However I did find a bunch ozzels last night at alafaya Wal-Mart

InsaneJediGirl
07-04-2004, 10:32 PM
Scored a OTC Bespin Leia @ Summerfield WM!They had another,but the paint job was bad and the card was REALLY messed,otherwise I would have got it for you guys.She looks cool so far,havent had a chance to open it.

Kidhuman
07-05-2004, 12:01 AM
My missing list is
Rappertunie
Tanus Spiejek
J'quille
General Crix Madine
Admiral Ozzel
Han At-St driver
Lando General from the new wave
Luke Cup
Anakin Cup
any Original Trilogy collection

I got an extra Tanus, J'Quille, and most likely can still get Rappertunie. PM me if interested. And also can get Ozzel.

Turambar
07-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Found a J'Quille at the waterford target. They had a holograph luke on the pegs, too. same old same old, otherwise.

Sidiously Darth
07-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Welcome to our little neck of collectordom. It seems that the Executioner wave is clogging the pegs for now. We go through the toy spasms all the time. You'll have little to nothing for months and then a glut of the same 2 or 3 cases for a month or 2 and then nothing again. With some time and patience, you may eventually find what you're looking for but don't hold your breath. Living is more important.

I finally picked up Trash Compactor #1 the other day. The crazy thing is where I bought it. Acme had both sets and only priced at $14.99 each. Thats not very much over retail. Props to Acme for coming through in my time of need.

Haven't seen any of the OTC or VOTC figures. I'm still having issues with the $10 VOTC figures since I'm an opener. Probably won't stop me from buying them though.

greengoblin3825
07-10-2004, 04:11 AM
I was trolling the R- scum forums and some has found OTC in FL. More closely fort Myers and port charlotte so that is a good sign I guess. I'm just hoping that the glut of new stuff holds off untill after the wedding. Due to that sapping my wallet dry

InsaneJediGirl
07-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Well,I finally opened my OTC Bespin Leia.Shes okay..could have used some wrist articulation.Not bad though,considering she hasnt been made since the vintage era :crazed:

jawa01
07-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Hi all. The flood gates are starting to open...for now at least. I scored some VOTC figs at TRU last night. They just came in yesterday. The first wave is Obi, Leia, and Han. Then I went to Wallys and scored some OTC guys. I picked up CC pilot, Leia, Stormtrooper, and Lobot. TRU also had the TIE and X-Wing. Keep your eyes open. Good thing is TRU had VOTC for $9.99. I figured they would have a crazy mark up over other retailers, but they didn't. BTW, I'm down in Port Charlotte. Happy hunting. :D

ZachAttack
07-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone, Saturday was a major toy-hunting day for me and I came up with nothing. Here is where I went, Toys-R-Us Florida Mall, Target Florida Mall, KB Toys Florida Mall, K-Mart on OBT, Wal-mart on Sand Lake and found nothing! I'll just keep searching I guess!

ZachAttack
07-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Hoooooooray! So I JUST found my FIRST OTC figure. I JUST got back from the Target at Waterford Lakes and picked up a Luke Jedi Training. I left a Luke and a Han (Flight to Alderaan re-pack). Now if I could only find those darn VOTC figs!

Turambar
07-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Nice find, Z-Attack. I was there 2 days ago and found nuttin'. Nothing over in the sandlake region today, either. Lots of the Ozzel wave at WM.

ZachAttack
07-14-2004, 01:33 PM
DUN DUN DUN!!!!! My hunt has finally rewarded me! I picked up the VOTC Han, Leia, and Ben (one of each) at the Toys R Us on SR 50 (by Fashion Square). The employee there said I picked up the last ones in the store. Sorry I couldnt stash any for you guys... but keep looking! Supposedly they will be getting much more!

greengoblin3825
07-14-2004, 02:07 PM
grats you lucky dog

greengoblin3825
07-15-2004, 06:29 AM
Okay kids I've big trouble in little China and need some help monetarily. So much to my behest I am selling all of my Star Wars carded figures with a few exceptions at cost. I'm dropping the list here first so my friends and locals have first grabs. Everthing is 5 bucks unless otherwise noted two packs and beast sets will be cost. Help a brother out i need to pay for a wedding. Oh and to boot a 95% are momc placed in factory cases some of the older stuff (orange cards mostly) are a little dinged up due to moving several times send me a private message if you are interested in anything and first come first serve

2-1B Medic Droid (POTF2)
4-LOM (POTF2)
8-D8 Droid (POTF2)

Aayla Secura (POTF2)
Achk Med-Beq (Coruscant Outlander Club) (POTF2)
Adi Gallia (Episode 1)
Admiral Ackbar (POTF2)

Amanaman with Salacious Crumb (POTF2) 10$
Anakin Skywalker w/Lightsaber (POTF2) Classic Flashback
Anakin Skywalker (Animated) (POTF2) Clone Wars Animated
Anakin Skywalker (Naboo Pilot) (Episode 1)
Anakin Skywalker (Naboo) (Episode 1)
Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine) (Episode 1)
Anakin Skywalker Hangar Duel (Episode 1)
Anakin Skywalker Outland Peasant Disguise
Anakin Skywalker Secret Ceremony
Ashla and Jempa Jedi Padawan
ASP-7 Droid (POTF2)
AT-AT Driver (POTF2)
AT-ST Driver (POTF2)
Aunt Beru w/Utility Droid (POTF2)
Aura Sing (POTF2)

Bantha with Tusken Raider (POTF2) $15
Barriss Offee Luminara Unduli*s Padawan (POTF2)
Battle Droid (Episode 1)
1 C-10 .00 1 CommTech Dirty $25
1 C-10 .00 1 CommTech Shot $25
1 C-10 .00 1 CommTech Sliced $25
1 C-10 .00 1 CommTech Clean $25
Battle Droid Arena Battle (Episode 1)
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi w/Lightsaber (POTF2) Classic Flashback $9
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi: Jedi Knight (POTF2)
Bib Fortuna (POTF2)
Biggs Darklighter (POTF2)
Boba Fett Kamino Escape (POTF2)
BoShek (POTF2)
Boss Nass (Episode 1)
Bossk (POTF2)

C-3PO (POTF2) Orange
3P-0 Millenium Mint Coin Boxed
C-3PO (Episode 1) released:
C-3PO w/Removable Arm (POTF2) Classic Flashback
C-3PO with Removable Limbs (POTF2)
Cantina Aliens (POTF2) $10
Cantina At Mos Eisley with Sandtrooper (POTF2)
Cantina Showdown (POTF2) $10
Captain Panaka (Episode 1)
Captain Piett (POTF2)
Captain Tarpals (Episode 1)
Captain Typho Padme*s Head of Security (Episode 1)
Chancellor Valorum (Episode 1)
Chewbacca (POTF2) Orange
Chewbacca Millenium Mint Coin Boxed With Text $10
Chewbacca (Hoth) w/Bowcaster Rifle (POTF2) Classic Flashback Chewbacca (Dejarik Champion) (POTF2)
Chewbacca as Boushh's Bounty (POTF2)
Chewbacca Cloud City Capture (POTF2)
Chewbacca in Bounty Hunter Disguise (POTF2)
Chewbacca Mynock Hunt (POTF2)
Coleman Trebor (POTF2)
Coruscant Guard (POTF2)
Crowd Control Stormtrooper (POTF2)

Dagobah With Yoda (POTF2) Complete Galaxy Boxed $15
Darth Maul (Jedi Duel) (Episode 1)
Darth Maul (Sith Lord) (Episode 1)
Darth Maul (Tatooine) (Episode 1)
Darth Maul Sith Training (Episode 1)
Darth Maul with Training Droid (Episode 1)
Darth Sidious (Episode 1)
Darth Tyranus Geonosian Escape (Episode 1)
Dash Rendar (POTF2)
Death Star Droid (POTF2)
Death Star Gunner (POTF2)
Death Star with Darth Vader $15
Dengar (POTF2)
Destroyer Droid (Episode 1)
Destroyer Droid (Battle Damaged) (Episode 1)
Destroyer Droid: Arena battle (Episode 1)
Dewback with Sandtrooper (POTF2) $10
Dexter Jettster Coruscant Informant (POTF2)
Djas Puhr Alien Bounty Hunter (POTF2)
Droid Army (POTF2)

Eeth Koth (POTF2)
Eeth Koth (Jedi Master) (POTF2)
Ellors Madak (POTF2)
Emperor Palpatine (POTF2)
Emperor Palpatine (POTF2) Millenium Mint Coin Boxed $10
Emperor Palpatine w/Force Lightning (POTF2) Classic Flashback
Endor Rebel Soldier (POTF2) Freeze Frame
Endor Rebel Soldier (POTF2) Blue Without beard and moustache $12
Endor With Ewok (POTF2) Complete Galaxy Boxed Hot $10
EV-9D9 (POTF2)
Ewoks: Wicket and Logray (POTF2)

Final Jedi Duel (POTF2) Cinema Scene $10

Gamorrean Guard (POTF2)
Garindan (POTF2)
Gasgano & Pit Droid (Episode 1)
Geonosian Warrior (Episode 1)
Grand Moff Tarkin (POTF2)
Greedo (POTF2)
Greedo "Classic" (POTF2) Classic CommTech

Han Solo (POTF2) Orange
Han Solo "Classic" (POTF2) Classic CommTech
Han Solo Endor Raid (POTF2) released: 6/1/2002
Han Solo Hoth Rescue (POTF2) brown and blue coat
Han Solo in Bespin Gear (POTF2) Green
Han solo Millenium Mint Coin Boxed With Text $20
Han Solo in Endor Gear
Han Solo in Hoth Gear (POTF2) orange card
Han Solo with Smuggler Flight Pack (POTF2)
Hoth Rebel Soldier (POTF2) Green
Hoth Rebel Soldier w/ Anti-Vehicle Laser Cannon (POTF2)

Ishi Tib (POTF2)

Jabba the Hutt with Han Solo (POTF2)
Jabba"s Palace with Han Solo (POTF2) 3D Diorama Boxed
Jabba"s Skiff Guards (POTF2) $10
Jabba's Dancers (POTF2) $10
Jar Jar Binks (Episode 1) released: 5/1/1999
Jar Jar Binks Gungan Senator (Episode 1)
Jawa and "Gonk" Droid (POTF2) Classic CommTech
Jawas (POTF2) Green
Jek Porkins (POTF2)

Ki-Adi Mundi (Episode 1)
Ki-Adi-Mundi Jedi Master (Episode 1)
Kit Fisto (Episode 1) Clone Wars
Kit Fisto Jedi Master (Episode 1)

Lak Sivrak (POTF2)
Lama Su with Clone Youth (POTF2)
Lando Calrissian (POTF2) Orange
Lando Calrissian in General's Gear (POTF2) 1 Freeze Frame
Luke Skywalker (All new likeness!) (POTF2)
Luke Skywalker Bespin Duel (POTF2)
Luke Skywalker in Bespin Gear (POTF2)
Luke Skywalker in Ceremonial Outfit (POTF2)
Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear Millenium Mint Coin Boxed
Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear (POTF2)

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (POTF2) Orange Black Cloak
Luke Skywalker with Desert Sport Skiff (POTF2)
Luke Skywalker with T-16 Skyhopper Model (POTF2) Classic CommTech $
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot Gear (POTF2)
Luminara Unduli Jedi Master (POTF2)

Mace Windu (Episode 1)
Mace Windu (Animated) (Episode 1) Clone Wars Animated
Mace Windu (General of the Republic Army) (Episode 1)
Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue (Episode 1)
Mace Windu w/Battle Droid (Episode 1)
Malakili (Rancor Keeper) (POTF2)
Mas Amedda (POTF2)
Massiff (POTF2)
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) (POTF2)
Mon Mothma (POTF2)
Mos Espa Encounter (Episode 1) Cinema Scene $10
Mynock Hunt (POTF2) Cinema Scene $10

Naboo Royal Guard (Episode 1)
Naboo Royal Security (Episode 1)
Nien Nunb (POTF2)
Nikto Jedi Knight (POTF2)
Nute Gunray (Episode 1)

Obi-Wan Jedi Training Gear (Episode 1)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Animated) (Episode 1) Clone Wars Animated
Obi-Wan Kenobi (General of the Republic Army) Clone Wars
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Duel) (Episode 1)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight) (Episode 1)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo) (Episode 1)
Obi-Wan Kenobi Acklay Battle (Episode 1)
Obi-Wan Kenobi Coruscant Chase (Episode 1)
Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Starfighter Pilot (Episode 1)
Ody Mandrell & Otoga 222 Pit Droid (Episode 1)
OOM-9 (Episode 1)
Orn Fre Taa (aka Corn Frito) (Episode 1)
Orrimaarko (Prune Face) (POTF2)
Padme Amidala (Secret Ceremony) (POTF2)
Padme Amidala Arena Escape (POTF2)
Padme Amidala Coruscant Attack (POTF2)
Padme Amidala Droid Factory Chase (POTF2)
Padme Naberrie (Episode 1)
Pit Droids 2-Pack (Episode 1)
Plo Koon (Jedi Master) (Episode 1)
Plo-Koon Arena Battle (Episode 1)
Ponda Baba (POTF2)
Pote Snitkin (POTF2)
Prince Xizor (POTF2)
Prince Xizor Vs. Darth Vader (POTF2) $10
Princess Leia (Hood up) (POTF2)
Princess Leia and Han (POTF2)
Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker (POTF2)
Princess Leia and R2-D2 (POTF2)
Princess Leia and Wicket the Ewok (POTF2)
Princess Leia in Endor Gear (POTF2) Millenium Mint Coin Boxed
Princess Leia Organa (POTF2) Orange Three Ring Belt
Princess Leia Organa (all new likeness!) (POTF2) Freeze Frame
Princess Leia Organa Ceremonial Dress (POTF2) Classic Flashback Padme Pictured $8
Princess Leia Organa in Ewok Celebration Outfit (POTF2)
Princess Leia Organa in Hoth Gear (POTF2)
Princess Leia with Sailbarge Cannon (POTF2)
Probe Droid (POTF2)
Purchase of the Droids (POTF2) $10

Queen Amidala (Battle) (Episode 1)
Queen Amidala (Coruscant) (Episode 1)
Queen Amidala (Naboo) (Episode 1)
Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Duel) (Episode 1)
Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master) (Episode 1)
Qui-Gon Jinn (Naboo) (Episode 1)
Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Master (Episode 1)

R2-D2 (POTF2) Orange
R2-D2 (Episode 1)
R2-D2 ''Classic'' w/Launching Lightsaber (POTF2) Classic Flashback
R2-D2 (Naboo Escape) (POTF2)
R2-D2 Coruscant Sentry (Episode 1)
R2-D2 Droid Factory Flight (Episode 1)
R2-D2 with Datalink (POTF2)
R5-D4 (POTF2)
Rancor with Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (POTF2) $10
Rebel Fleet Trooper (POTF2)
Rebel Fleet Trooper (POTF2) saga card
Rebel Pilots (POTF2) Cinema Scene $10
Ric Olie (Episode 1)
Ronto with Jawa (POTF2) $10
Royal Guard Coruscant Security (POTF2)
Rune Haako (Episode 1)

Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (POTF2)
Saesee Tiin (POTF2) Clone Wars
Saesee Tiin Jedi Master (POTF2)
Sandtrooper (POTF2)
Senator Palpatine (Episode 1)
Shaak Ti Jedi Master (Episode 1)
Sio Bibble (Episode 1)
Snowspeeder w/Luke and Dack Ralter (POTF2) $20 box is a little mangled
Snowtrooper (POTF2)
Snowtrooper Millenium Mint Coin Boxed
Snowtrooper (Battle of Hoth) (POTF2)
Snowtrooper w/ E-Web Heavy Repeating Cannon (POTF2)
SP-4 and JN-66 Research Droids (POTF2)
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (POTF2)

Tatooine Showdown (Episode 1) Cinema Scene $10
Tatooine with Luke Skywalker (POTF2) Complete Galaxy Boxed $10
Taun We Kamino Cloner (POTF2)
Teemto Pagalies Pod Racer (POTF2)
TIE Fighter Pilot (POTF2) Orange
Tusken Raider (POTF2) Green
Tusken Raider (Desert Sniper) (POTF2)
Tusken Raider Female w/child (POTF2)
Tusken Raider Tatooine Camp Ambush (POTF2)
Tusken Raider w/Massiff (POTF2)

Ugnaughts (POTF2) Freeze Frame

Wat Tambor (POTF2)
Watto (Episode 1)
Watto: Mos Espa Junk Dealer (Episode 1)
Weequay (POTF2)

Yoda (POTF2) Orange
Yoda (Episode 1) 2 CommTech
Yoda (Episode 1) Clone Wars
Yoda w/Cane and Boiling pot (POTF2) Classic Flashback
Yoda (w/Super Battle Droid) (POTF2)
Yoda and Chian Padawan Lightsaber Training (POTF2)
Yoda Jedi Master (POTF2)
Yoda: Jedi High Council (POTF2)

Zam Wesell Bounty Hunter (POTF2)
Zuckuss (POTF2) released: 2/1/1998

DarthChuckMc
07-15-2004, 05:25 PM
12" Boba Fett and Luke Skywalker VOTC are sitting pretty at the KMart in Clermont for $29.99 each. I'm holding out until my reset happens at Target to get my discount, but for the rest of yous, RUN! There are 3 of each. All 3 Fett's have the "blue" jumpsuit.

Sidiously Darth
07-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Well folks, I bought my first VOTC yesterday. I found them at Suncoast but I don't suggest this venue. We're talking $12.99 each. I only purchased the Obi-Wan and b/c of the price, my temptation to open has been dampened. I think I'll wait on a cheaper dept. store before I buy anymore.

InsaneJediGirl
07-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Found a Dodonna but that was about it here.OTC selections have dried up :(IMFETTUP,See any VOTC in Ocala yet?

ZachAttack
07-24-2004, 09:13 AM
Found two VOTC figures at Suncoast but passed (12.99? No thanks). Saw the OTC 12-inch Luke at K-mart in Winter Springs and passed because I didn't have the cash, and found at least 15 OTC figs at Wal-mart on Semoran. They had: Stormtrooper, Sprit Obi, Yoda x2, Luke Jabbas Place, Throne Vader x2, Bespin Luke, and R2 x2, amongst others. I just picked up the Obi-wan and the Yoda. I'm sad though because I opened my Yoda and his right little forearm keeps falling off :( . I think I might have to return him :dis: . Happy Hunting!

IMFETTUP
07-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Not much here in Ocala. Have found the three VOTC figures at local K-Marts and the 12" Boba Fett with the blue jump suit as well as Luke. Of coarse I had to buy the Fett:D . Have yet to see any OTC figures, however.:mad: Saw a new interactive "Ask Yoda" at the K-Mart on Silver Springs Blvd. for $19.99 and passed on it. Pretty neat design I would add. Local TRU has the OTC Darth Vader ship, TIE fighter, and X-Wing still in stock and some older figures they stocked out over the weekend like Teemto P., Barris Offee, etc. Target has not stocked anything, but I have learned that they will be doing their reset on 08/05. A guy I know says they have stock in the back like the 12" and the Falcon. The KB Toys in the mall had some older figures that were $2.99 with the secong being half priced so I picked up a few figures to open and display. Other than that, it's been pretty slow around these parts. Later...

IMFETTUP
07-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Found a Dodonna but that was about it here.OTC selections have dried up :(IMFETTUP,See any VOTC in Ocala yet?
Sorry, I was out for awhile after my computer crashed. Have found the VOTC, minus the Luke. I love these figures, esp. the way they are packaged! I wonder if it is possible to get these AFA graded? See my report above for other finds. I can't seem to find anything in Summerfield! I wonder why?:sur:

DarthChuckMc
08-04-2004, 05:17 PM
My wonderful girlfriend hit the Leesburg Target today, and came out with a crap load of OTC stuff for me :D

Here's what she found:

OTC-01 Luke Skywalker Dagobah (standing....still need hand-stand version)
OTC-03 Spirit Obi-Wan
OTC-05 Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot
OTC-06 Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight
OTC-07 Han Solo
OTC-10 Darth Vader
OTC-13 C-3PO
OTC-16 Stormtrooper

My friend Steve picked up:

OTC-14 Boba Fett
OTC-22 Greedo

My NEEDS are still many though:

OTC-08 Chewbacca
OTC-09 Princess Leia
OTC-11 Biker Scout
OTC-12 R2-D2
OTC-15 Obi-Wan Kenobi
OTC-17 Wicket
OTC-18 Princess Leia Cloud City
OTC-19 Cloud Car Pilot
OTC-20 Lobot
OTC-21 TIE Fighter Pilot
OTC-23 Tusken Raider
OTC-24 Jawas
OTC-25 Snowtrooper
OTC-26 Luke Skywalker Bespin Gear
OTC-27 IG-88
OTC-28 Bossk

OTCs 29-38 haven't been found yet, so I don't expect any reports on those.

IF you happen to find any of the above in C-9 MOMC condition...PLEASE email, IM, PM whatever....

Thanks in advance

Turambar
08-05-2004, 02:25 PM
stopped by alafaya target today. They had a case of otc 12"ers. 2 of each. Surprisingly, the fett was the blue one! I thought the gray one came in the case with the stormtrooper/luke/fett and the blue one in the luke/fett case with 3 of each. The stormtrooper, although an improvement over the old one, wasn't worth the price.
Also had lots of otc falcons and ties.

DarthChuckMc
08-05-2004, 04:41 PM
OTC update:

Picked up Yoda and R2 Dagobah this AM so those 2 are off the list :D

DarthChuckMc
08-10-2004, 08:24 AM
I picked up some more OTC figures this week via the net. OMGCNFO.com had a bunch for $5.25 each, so I gladly threw the $$$ their way. Let's just hope their idea of "case fresh, mint carded" is the same as mine ;)

OTC-08 Chewbacca
OTC-09 Princess Leia
OTC-11 Biker Scout
OTC-12 R2-D2
OTC-15 Obi-Wan Kenobi
OTC-17 Wicket
OTC-18 Princess Leia Cloud City
OTC-19 Cloud Car Pilot
OTC-20 Lobot

and once again, Steve came through with:

OTC-27 IG-88
OTC-28 Bossk

greengoblin3825
08-12-2004, 01:27 AM
Lake Mary Target had one mangled card ghost obi- wan as well as the luke collector cup today. Fashion square target had the 12 inch luke and the anakin cup which i might add were on sale for 6.88 or 7.88

InsaneJediGirl
08-12-2004, 09:54 AM
WM Summerfield restocked and had VOTC and new OTC.I would have picked some up from the group,but the right side of the bubble was literally crushed onto the figure in both assortments.Looks like the sorta got ran over :erm:

Runobot
08-13-2004, 12:48 PM
I still haven't found anything around here, though I did see a few vintage figures in Jersey. Wal Mart did have one very nice item this morning though - Senator Jar Jar Binks!!!

Turambar
08-13-2004, 02:15 PM
I stopped by east colonial SWM this AM and found the entire dagobah wave. There I also picked up an OTC stormtrooper, Luke jabbas palace, and greedo. They had the OTC Fett & 3po as well, but I wasn't interested in them.

Runobot
08-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey guys. I am home now, and everything is inside.

Be safe tooday - stay indoors!

I am going to play SWG for as long as possible.

greengoblin3825
08-13-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm doing the same hope everyone stays safe. On a happier note I did find VOTC Vader and Han at Altamonte Target

Turambar
08-14-2004, 09:57 AM
How's everyone doing? We're lucky here, the power came back on this morning. That wasn't fun, I hope everyone is okay.

InsaneJediGirl
08-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Fine here in Ocala.Rain,Wind,and the power flickered for a bit late at night.Some tree limbs scattered around,but they were dead anyways.

I am going to WM tomorrow,the one with the right side-crushed bubbles.It had the IG-88 wave mostly,anyone need them for openers?

We will be moving for sure by Oct.,So no more Orlando/Florida Collectors Club for me by this "fall" :( Unless you want useless greater Atlanta GA listings :crazed:

Sidiously Darth
08-15-2004, 11:53 PM
Hello from electricityless Winter Park!

We're on our 3rd night without power, so I'm at work (on my day off) typing this. Hopefully things will be better in a couple of days.

Greengoblin, sorry I haven't called you since I got back from SC. Things have been really hectic with the hurricane and lack of electricity. Hope everything is okay on your end with the wedding and all.

On a more positive note, we were in SC earlier last week and I made out like a bandit. I picked up the following:

OTC Ghost Ben Kenobi
OTC Dagobah R2
OTC Dagobah Luke
OTC Dagobah Yoda
OTC Lobot
OTC Leia Bespin
OTC Cloud Car Pilot
OTC Jedi Council #1

I also picked up repainted OTC Luke Bespin at Fashion Square KB yesterday b/c we were stuck there during the thunderstorm. Things you'll do to get a little ac.

Runobot
08-16-2004, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I am without power at home, but luckily we have it at work!!!

Turambar
08-16-2004, 02:44 PM
waterford target had votcs this morning. the yoda looks really cool!

IMFETTUP
08-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Hey Insane. I was down in your neck of the woods last week and stopped in the Wal-Mart. As I rounded the corner I noticed OTC figs galore. Imagine my dismay (as a carded collector) to see that all of the figures, I mean all of them, looked as though they had been hit by a category 5 hurricane. It has been a long time since I've seen figures in this bad a shape. After spending 10 minutes trying to convince myself that things wern't as bad as they looked, I left. Since that time, the only thing I've managed to score are the VOTC Luke, Vader, and Yoda that Target on SR 200 had stocked. Was actually down in Orlando last Tuesday and Wednesday, but I believe I was late to that party as well.:(

Turambar
08-17-2004, 02:11 PM
Sandlake WM had the dagobah wave galore for anyone still in need of it. Also the ig88, bossk, luke bespin otcs were there.

IMFETTUP
08-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Stopped by TRU (Ocala SR200) today to find that they have moved many of their figures around. Found VOTC Vader, Luke, Yoda in addition to the first three. Also had MacFarlane Nascar with Jeff Gordon with and without glasses and Dale Earnhardt Sr. with and without glasses. They also stocked out two huge LOTR gift sets (the Coronation and the Gates of Mordor). One was 29.99 and the other was 39.99 respectively. Still no OTC figures...

IMFETTUP
08-20-2004, 02:03 PM
Finally!!! Stopped in my Wal-Mart on Easy Street this am to find that they had stocked OTC figures. Picked up eight figures total- Darth Vader, Luke X-Wing, Spirit OBI-Wan, "handstand" Luke, Stormtrooper, muddy R2, Jedi Luke, and Boba Fett. What makes this even sweeter is that they were in great condition. Keep your eyes open unless, of coarse, you already have them!:D Also to note, I paid 5.00 (pre-sell at EB) for Star Wars Battlefront game due out 09/21. Comes with an exclusive Biker Scout figure with a huge metalic-grey rifle. They actually had one displayed at the front that I wanted so bad.

IMFETTUP
08-20-2004, 02:04 PM
By the way, is anyone there?

greengoblin3825
08-20-2004, 07:57 PM
WOOT!!!!! 7 days without power or internet. I've officially lost my mind. Back up now so now back to wedding stuff. Found VOTC vader yoda luke han and the leia cup at target today. Hope everyone is well. Had a tree fall on the house but did zero damage. just had to cut it off. God bless TV and internet hope all are well

Runobot
08-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Found VOTC Yoda and Vaderin Ft Lauderdale...still haven't seenmuch here.

InsaneJediGirl
08-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Heading out to TRU next weekend :D I havent been in oh...9 months or so?The store is a scary deathtrap ;)

IMFETTUP,Are the figures still in that dark hole in the back?Near the G.I. Joes past electronics?

Sidiously Darth
08-22-2004, 03:09 AM
Hey all!

I picked up Cantina #1 Saturday night and it definitely wasn't for the Wuher figure. I like the POTF2 version much better. Anyway Kitik is a nice addition to the collection and the paint job looks better than the WM cantina one.

As far as what I'm looking for:

VOTC Vader
VOTC Luke
VOTC Yoda
OTC Jedi Council 2

Hope everyone else is back to normal and good luck hunting!

IMFETTUP
08-23-2004, 08:58 AM
Insane, if you are talking at TRU, no. They have moved the figures to a "kiosk" that sits in the middle isle near action figures. It' s like the third one up past electronics.

Runobot
08-24-2004, 07:20 AM
Are they just releasing 4 VOTC figures per movie?

IMFETTUP
08-24-2004, 08:45 AM
According to the cardback, there will be 4 figures per movie. They seem to be releasing only three at a time, however, meaning that there will be four assortments. The first wave saw Leia, Kenobi, and Solo form Star Wars. Luke Skywalker was included with Darth Vader and Yoda from ESB in the second wave. I'll bet the next wave will include Lando and Threepio(?) currently pictured along with one figure from ROTJ. Hope this helps.

greengoblin3825
08-25-2004, 01:56 PM
WOOT !!!!!!!! getting married in 3 days

InsaneJediGirl
08-25-2004, 07:06 PM
Congrats to you GreenGoblin and (soon to be) Mrs.Green Goblin ;-) Best of luck to the both of you.

Going out tomorrow to Summerfield WM.Doubt I'll find much

InsaneJediGirl
08-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Didnt find anything at the Summerfield WM.However,the Bells Outlet in the Mulberry Grove Plaza had a bunc of Yoda and C3P0 Deluxe for 3.99 and some beat-up basic figures for 2.99.

Sidiously Darth
08-29-2004, 03:41 AM
Big Congratz to Greengoblin and his new wife. They had a lovely wedding which my girlfriend and I were more than happy to attend. Props to their entrance music, Imperial March, during the reception.

Here's to many happy years!

InsaneJediGirl
08-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Congrats GG :D

Went to Ocala,didnt find anything worth getting SW wise except for a Unleashed Obi at SR200 Target.Should have checked out the Comic Book Shop across from them but I'll stick to TFAW.

I did get some video games half price and Madden 2004 for only $6 at EB.Not a bad day :)Saw the Battlefront figure,thats awesome

DarthChuckMc
08-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Hi all,
Nothing much to report from Clermont...I haven't had much new out here in the past few weeks.

I did manage to find the Cantina set thanks to Sid's post.

I'm still looking for a few MINT OTCs..but I'll post those later.

The NEW Unleashed did come in at my Target...Aayla, Tusken and Bossk.

I'm still hunting for Yoda and Vader VOTCs also.

I've met a few new SW collectors in the past few weeks. They may start popping up on here to help post finds and such.

I'm off to bed...I hate closing shifts :(

greengoblin3825
08-31-2004, 02:08 AM
I would like to give a big round of applause to sidi and his girlfriend. They really came through in a monetary rough spot with the flowers for the wedding. Cathy also sends thanks at how beautiful the flowers were and everyone commented on the cake and how well it was done. Sidi is by far one of best customizers I have seen around and a great friend as well. So hats off to you my good friend. If ever you need anything do not be afraid to ask. As a side note Wal-mart on Alafaya has the collector cases with the figures up and on the center rack pretty cool stuff. they were pretty picked over on OTC stuff but had plenty of the playskool guys

DarthChuckMc
08-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Ok all,

Here's my list of NEEDS as far as OTC basics go...

#14 Boba Fett
#21 TIE Fighter Pilot
#22 Greedo
#23 Tusken Raider
#24 Jawas
#25 Snowtrooper
#26 Luke Skywalker Bespin
#27 IG-88
#28 Bossk

and of course #s 29-38 that haven't been released as of yet.

If anyone finds any of the above on MINT cards and bubbles...PLEASE stash them and PM me or email me at DarthChuckMc@msn.com.

If you have extras you want to get rid of, I'll gladly buy them, or perhaps trade if you send me a list of your NEEDS.

Thanks in advance.

I'll try to post more often....but since getting promoted back in February, my time has been sorta limited as far as Toy Runs go, so I haven't really had much to report on. Damn retail!

Runobot
09-02-2004, 11:47 AM
OT: Once again, I just want to wish everyone good luck during the upcoming hurricane. I can't believe our luck. This sucks.

Sidiously Darth
09-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Looking forward to another week with no electricity. Everyone stay safe!

greengoblin3825
09-03-2004, 12:54 AM
everyone be sure to keep in contact with each other. hope everyone does well

InsaneJediGirl
09-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Yeah,May the Force Be With Us all.How ironic that I have "The Approaching Storm" to read.:\

In SW news,Summerfield WM has the "cube" display by Garden Center.That is,if people didnt snatch it up for hurricane supplies as well.

greengoblin3825
09-05-2004, 02:42 AM
3 am just a bunch of wind here how fairs the rest of you guys out there

InsaneJediGirl
09-05-2004, 01:14 PM
About 60 mph winds here...Luckly we still have power.Got some damage here too...

Turambar
09-05-2004, 10:37 PM
I hope O-town is doing okay with its 2nd hurricane. I'll be out of town until march. Looks like Ivan is on the way, too.

Kidhuman
09-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Just be weary of Ivan who is close behind Frances. Goood luck to you peeps down there. Hope all is well for you guys and gals.

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Yeah,looks like Ivan is headed towards Miami then who knows.

Got some damage here,luckly not to the house though.Just outbuidlings and trees

DarthChuckMc
09-06-2004, 11:35 PM
Me and Darcy made it through just fine over here in Clermont. A couple of trees on our street went down. We lost power for about a minute...that's it.

We're leaving the tape on the windows and the sandbags by the front door though...better safe than sorry :)

greengoblin3825
09-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Me and Mrs. Goblin lost power for a couple days no damge but my brother and his family who live in California got stuck until tomorrow morning. hope all are well

Runobot
09-07-2004, 09:00 AM
Yeah, I didn't ;pse power this time - Thankfully. I don't have my cable modem now though. But hey, I got AC, so I am not complaining.

DarthChuckMc
09-07-2004, 10:20 PM
OTC figure update.

Darcy and I hit the Wally on Hwy 50 in Ocoee today, and picked up

Luke Skywalker Bespin
IG-88
Bossk
TIE Fighter Pilot

I'm desperately searching for a MINT Boba Fett and Greedo, since those seem to be drying up around here (even the non MINT ones are selling out now).

There are PLENTY of Vader and C-3PO collector cases at the Ocoee Wally for anyone in need.

In addition to the Boba and Greedo, I'm still hunting for:

Snowtrooper
Jawas
Tusken Raider

Runobot: I got your PM, sorry I haven't got back to you yet.

Make me an offer on the Shuttle. I know they sold cheap on KB's site, but you know I paid full FAO price way back when. I want to be fair and reasonable, but I don't want to just "give it away" either.

LMK.

I'll be setting up the NEW "Celebration" Super Target for the next 3 days.

It's a weird set up. Toys and Sporting Goods are in the FRONT of the store right next to Electronics, where Stationary and Home Improvement are in most Super T's.

DarthChuckMc
09-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Another update:

I picked up a MINT Boba Fett at Kmart today..so he's off my wants list.

Nothing else new in Clermont.

DarthChuckMc
09-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Another toy run, a couple more figures off my list :D

We picked up a Greedo at the Walmart on 434 near 436 tonight.

For those that need him still, there are 4 VOTC Yoda's sitting at Toys R Us in Altamonte on 436 also. No Vader's though dagnabit :frus:

There are PLENTY of the VOTC Luke, Han, Ben, and Leia at the Super Walmart on 441/OBT in Apopka. Maybe 10 of each of the guys, and 5 or so Leia.

Please let me know if any of you folks have found any OTC Snowtroopers, Tusken Raiders, or Jawas.

We saw them once, on our way back from Tennessee(sp), at a Target in Georgia, but passed because we didn't have the extra cash at the time.

greengoblin3825
09-11-2004, 06:11 AM
I was at Target by the fashion square mall today and saw obi, yoda, and luke on the otc cards as well as the unleashed figures bossk, ayala, and tusken raider. Mrs. goblin had to have ayala so we picked her up. Oh and only 10 more days til Star Wars is on DVD everyone have their presells in ???? Also is any of the stores doing any promo stuff. Cat and I got a surround sound system just for this release

InsaneJediGirl
09-11-2004, 08:38 PM
I think Best Buy was doing a Midnight Madness,might want to check though GG.

I am looking for the VOTC Vader,has he been showing up yet?I dont like the pricepoint of VOTC but Vader is my fav. character and I'll have to splurge.IMFETTUP,any news?

Runobot
09-11-2004, 09:35 PM
I got the VOTC Vader almost a month ago. I have seen him at TRU a few times now.

Turambar
09-11-2004, 11:53 PM
I am in orlando this weekend. I saw a votc vader at the waterford target -- also had a votc yoda there if anyone's still looking. Also stopped by the semoran kmart and. . . three cantina 3packs!!! I picked one up.

Sidiously Darth
09-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Hello all!

Looks like we'll get a reprieve on this hurricane. I know we have a few more days to go but hope is a good thing.

Picked up the VOTC Luke the other night. Now I just need to get my lazy butt out there and pick up Vader, Yoda & Lando.

Still debating on the best way to open these guys. I want to hold the figures and play with them but I don't want to ruin the package. What a delima I have. :rolleyes:

The K-Mart at 17-92 & Lee Rd. had 7 or 8 cantina 3 packs along with assorted OTC figures.

DarthChuckMc
09-15-2004, 05:29 PM
Oh HAPPY DAY!!

Finally....NEW stuff at my Target in Clermont.

My girlfriend and I walked in this morning at 8am, and low and behold....NEW figures!!

2 cases of VOTC....

1 case with Luke, Ben, Han & Leia, and 1 case with Vader, Yoda, Lando & C-3PO. There are still (1) Luke, (2) Leia, (2) Ben, (3) Han, (2) Yoda, (1) Lando, (1) Vader and (1) C-3PO hanging as of 5pm.

2 cases of OTC came in, too....

(2) Snowtrooper, (1) Jawas, (1) TIE Fighter Pilot, (1) ANH Leia, (1) ESB Chewbacca, (1) ESB Spirit Obi-Wan, (1) ESB Yoda Dagobah, (1) ESB R2-D2 Dagobah, (1) ANH R2-D2, (1) ROTJ Luke Jedi, (1) ROTJ Wicket.

The ONLY current OTC I'm missing now is the TUSKEN RAIDER.

All of the OTC are still there, sans the (1) Snowtrooper and (1) Jawas we picked up.

Also, if anyone needs the Exclusive Slave Leia with Cup..LMK...I have about 10 of her in stock.

I've been checking daily, but still no sign of the SLAVE I with Boba Fett coming in...$29.99 is waaaaay too pricey for me.

Later taters :beard:

DarthChuckMc
09-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Oh yeah......just in case any of you folks missed this.....

the Commemorative Trilogy DVD Collection - Available Exclusively at Wal-Mart - should be hitting any day now.

There are about 50 on eBay already...all from Canada .

If memory serves, these are retailing for $9.96-ish...DON'T feed the scalpers!

InsaneJediGirl
09-17-2004, 11:26 PM
Thanks for letting us know.I've been keeping an eye out at WM,considering the DVD is coming out soon they should be getting in more merch.

Missed Ivan,but looks like Jeanne is coming this way.Does it ever end? :crazed:

Runobot
09-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I saw them this morning for that price, but they did not have any Vader/Emperor packs.

Also, I bought the DVD from Wal-Mart for less than $39! Good deal I must say.

DarthChuckMc
09-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Darcy and I hit the Ocoee Wal*Mart last night around 11:45pm and waited for them to bring out the DVDs. Ours rang up $42.87. Not too bad I suppose. They didn't have any of the DVD Commemerative figure sets though :(

They did however have 4 NEW My Little Pony's, so Darcy at least got something for suffering through my "midnight madness".

DarthChuckMc
09-21-2004, 06:02 PM
Back from another run.....this time..the Force was with me :rolleyes:

I found the ESB and ROJ DVD Commemerative Sets at the Wal*Mart on Rienhart(sp) Road in Sanford. No ANH sets there. Then we shot over to the Mt. Dora Wal*Mart where they had all 3 sets...mostly the ANH set...weird...

The chances of finding all 3 at one store seems like it may be a bit of a pain, since the ratio seems to vary by store. A couple of friends of mine only found the ROJ sets, and nothing else. Another only found the ESB set at his Wal*Mart.

Still....$9.96 for 3 figures ain't too shabby. The packaging is pretty nifty, too.

Sidiously Darth
09-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Picked up the trilogy last night a little after midnight. My WM was a little on the disorganized side. No sign of the Battlefront game or Commemerative packs. Didn't need any of that though.

I did watch a New Hope last night and was truly happy with it. They could have added a little more the the extras dvd but I'm sure that will come with the next release, 10 years down the road.

greengoblin3825
09-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Well Cathy and myself made it through two of the three. I'm quite plesed at the job they did. They definately don't look 30 years old and I go as far to say they look less than 5 years old. I'm relatively ok on the changes still on the fence about Fett's voice. However one of the rumors that were floating around was that the ST's were all supposed to have Jango Fett's voice which I am glad to say from what I've gathered they don't which is good. I also saw a report that Jimmy Smits would appear on Alderaan shortly before it's destruction which might have been cool but alas it didn't happen. On the toy side I would like to say that I saw bespin leia, the cloud car pilot and lobot today at the fashion square target. Oh did anyone pick up the dvd at best buy, If so let me know if you don't want your copy of the insider

Runobot
09-22-2004, 07:05 AM
What are all the changes on these DVDs?

DarthChuckMc
09-22-2004, 08:48 AM
ANH changes:
The "kryat dragon" noise Ben makes is different.
They retouched the landspeeder ride into Mos Eisley a bit...just a little tweak.
The Greedo/Han scene is changed so they shoot almost simultaineously.
The Jabba/Han scene looks a little worse. The NEW Jabba almost looks MORE fake :(
The lightsaber blades look ALOT better.
All of the ships seem to have way more detail.
The trash compactor monster's head is redone a bit.
The Death Star explosion...heck...all explosions look more vivid.
It may just be me, but they seem to show Vader in his TIE Fighter MORE during the raid on the Death Star trench....just something I thought while watching.

I've only made it through ANH so far. The colors are bright, shiny and new. Stuff seems to leap off the screen at you. It really does look like it was shot in the last 3-5 years, not 25 or so.

greengoblin3825
09-22-2004, 02:10 PM
In Empire they changed Fett's voice to temuera morrison's. They also Replaced the old lady who played the emperor and replaced her with Ian Macdermid and tweaked the diaglogue between vader and the emperor quite a bit. Haven't made it through Return yet just a smidge but the scene with oola and the rancor you can definately see um.... you know .... uh... boobage i guess

InsaneJediGirl
09-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Yeah,Always a plus they didnt change Oola!I picked up mine for $44 at WM.Seemed a little pricey but didnt feel like fighting the cashier for a pricematch.No new figures,same old stock towards the Garden Center

Runobot
09-27-2004, 07:03 AM
I have watched Empire now, I really liked it. It looks pretty awesome, and the dialog change was cool. You know, I am alos not hating the Boba Fett voice change...

Well, after hurricane 3, I think my screen room is officially wrecked. Everything else is fine though.

InsaneJediGirl
09-27-2004, 06:40 PM
I've just caught ROTJ all the way so far.I just hate the changing of Shaw to Hayden in the ghost scene.The Jedi Temple in the background is a cool touch :)

Got some damage here again.Tarp stayed but a metal piece of shed left.Thought the tarp would have went first :crazed:

greengoblin3825
09-28-2004, 09:03 PM
We made it through ok over here. Just got power back and... my hot water heater works for the first time since Charlie yay finally hot water

Sidiously Darth
09-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Hi all!

Spent Sunday and Monday without power. Came back on Tuesday morning around 9am. Just in time for a couple hours of ac before going to work. Good times had by all! :rolleyes:

Anyway, still hunting for VOTC Vader, Yoda, Lando and anything after that. WMs seem to be overflowing with the first wave of VOTC. What were they thinking?

BTW, is anyone else collecting the SW Miniatures. I've bought a few packs and eventually hope to play the game. Interesting how they can accurately paint an inch tall figure better than a 4 in figure.

greengoblin3825
09-30-2004, 04:17 AM
I'm interested in picking the mini ones up. However since Cathy and I no longer work at Sprint funds are a little tight. Anyone know of any call centers in the Orlando or Maitland area that are hiring for tech support or customer service preferrably inbound?

ZachAttack
10-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Well my Spanish class was cancelled this morning, so I decided to stop at the Waterford Lakes Target. Thank goodness I did because here is what I picked up:

2 VOTC Stormtroopers
2 VOTC Vaders
2 VOTC Fetts
1 VOTC Lando

They still had two Troopers, two Fetts, a Lando, and a Vader when I left (at 10:00am).

I was so surpirised to see the ROTJ stuff (lets just say I came VERY close to wetting myself)! The total came to $73.00 for which my bank account hates me now. Good luck to everyone else searching out there!

Turambar
10-01-2004, 03:00 PM
That's exciting news! Tell me what you think of the stormies.

ZachAttack
10-01-2004, 03:28 PM
I haven't had a chance to open the Stormie BUT I did open the Vader and the Fett. One word describes them both: AWESOME! I'll be sure to let y'all know how the Stormtrooper is.

Runobot
10-04-2004, 03:48 PM
I saw the ROTJ VOTC figures today at target. The STs look awesome baby!

Sidiously Darth
10-17-2004, 02:17 PM
I have yet to see a single VOTC Empire or Jedi figure in a retail store. WMs are so overloaded with the 4 SW VOTCs, they'll never get any others.

Anyway, I had to leave town for NC b/c of family and I've made my best find in months. I hit one of the local Super WMs the other day and scored the Unleashed Red Clone Trooper. Couldn't pass him up and for my first Unleashed figure, it's not bad.

Hopefully, something else will popup before I return but at least their was a bright side to this trip.

greengoblin3825
10-17-2004, 08:07 PM
I saw a lone votc stormtrooper and bought him at the fashion square target.
As of friday there was a lone Votc Lando. Haven't been hunting much as we've been between jobs but just got hired on at AOL. Anybody out there have the 12 inch vintage boba in blue

Turambar
10-23-2004, 12:02 AM
found Madine and Lando General up in Gainesville yesterday. that was exciting. for the most part, the paint job on the faces is terrible -- especially with the Han AT-ST which I didn't find that interesting anyway. But it was tough to find a decent Lando and Madine in the group.

ZachAttack
10-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Picked Up some bust-ups at the Hot Topic in Altamonte Mall yeterday. I think they are pretty cool, but a little pricey at 5 bucks. I got Yoda and Chewy,

Also, I walked into the Suncoast there and they had the Stormtrooper Mini-bust! Since I was planning on ordering it anyway, I grabbed it. It was $50.00 and came with a Han bust up! Hooooooooray!

InsaneJediGirl
10-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Its been quite dry around these parents.Same 1st VOTC wave and OTC offerings are coming but slow.I'm not very pleased with the lastest bit of OTC coming out anyways,seems mostly just resculps I dont need.IMFETTUP,Have you seen anything?

greengoblin3825
11-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Finally got my connection back up. Haven't seen much around here at all. I'm still looking for the votc boba fett

ZachAttack
11-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Found the Imperial Trooper (OTC #38) today at the Target in Waterford.

Still searching for VOTC 3PO (its the only one that I need).

Got two more bust-ups at the Hot Topic in the Altamonte Mall. The Suncoast there had the Bossk Bust and I had to restrain myself from purchasing it.

Thats about it. I am going home to St. Petersburg tonight so I will have to continue my search there!

greengoblin3825
11-12-2004, 07:01 PM
dead around here I picked up a 3po about a week ago at the Fashion Square Target. Still in search VOTC Fett anyone seen it or have an extra....

DarthChuckMc
11-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey GG,
I've had about 4 VOTC Boba Fett warming the pegs at my Target out here in Clermont for about 5 days now.

I'm expecting 5 cases (40 figures) Monday (tomorrow morning).

I close tomorrow night, so I won't be there in the AM to help you out.

All 5 cases won't fit on the pegs, so I may have 1 or 2 that will go to backstock. If you want to call the store after 4pm tomorrow afternoon, I'll let you know what I have left.

I only have 2-3 "regulars" that shop there, and I think they are all caught up on VOTC, so you may get lucky if you just head out there by 8-9am.

the store # is 352-394-8510

ask for Chuck in Toys, and I'll let you know.....remember....AFTER 4pm if you want to talk to me.

greengoblin3825
11-15-2004, 05:04 AM
cool man i appreciate the help

DarthChuckMc
11-15-2004, 10:49 AM
2 of the 5 cases went out last night. I popped in my store this morning to give you guys an early report, instead of making you wait until midnight, which is when I'll probably get home tonight :(

Both cases were:

2x ESB Vader
2x ROTJ Stormtrooper
2x ROTJ Boba Fett
1x ESB Lando
1x ESB Yoda

More of the Galactic Heros and larger size Playskool figures came in, too.

I won't know what's in the backroom until I go in this afternoon, but I imagine it's probably 3 more cases of the above wave.

later............