PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Collectors Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Mace Windex
11-15-2004, 03:37 PM
Is anyone interested or may know anyone interested in buying Star Wars figures and other SW toys? I just had a new baby arrive and my space for collecting is shrinking. I've made the decision that if I can't display it then it needs to go. I have a lot of Episode one stuff as well as other figures. Even have vintage figures and ships (not in packages) that I've had since I was a kid. As far as the new stuff goes I paid top $$ for everything so I'm looking to get the best return for my money. I'd rather sell all of it in one shot but I'm open for offers. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

lol

greengoblin3825
11-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Well I finally got him today as well as the silver vader. Fashion Square target is loaded. My buy list for next week is slave 1 or the y-wing I haven't decided yet Thnaks for the post Chuck it was a big help

Kidhuman
11-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Mace, what vintage stuff do you have? I am interested in the Falcon and an Ewok Village.

InsaneJediGirl
11-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Congrats on the new kid Mace :D

Sidiously Darth
11-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Hi all!

Picked up the Naboo 4 pack from the Fashion Square TRU Monday and my free Silver Vader. They had 2 more 4 packs when I was there.

Chuck is the man when it comes to helping a brother out. All I need in the VOTC line are Vader and Lando now.

Hopefully the next wave of new figures will be here soon.

DarthChuckMc
11-16-2004, 10:10 AM
Hey SID,

Plenty of Vader and Lando @ Clermont if you want them....

cell me............

greengoblin3825
11-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Well I picked up VOTC Chewie and 3po this week. Just need Obi, Luke, Han,Leia, r2, Lando and Yoda most of those are fairly to easy find except r2
I'm still looking for the blue boba fett 12 inch and I picked up the y-wing from TRU on friday. Only reason i got that was to get another vader and it looks like the paint scheme of my ship in galaxies

Sidiously Darth
11-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Hi all! Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving. I've had way too much already.

Anyway, thanks to Chuck and a trip to Clermont, I am now done with the VOTC figures. I must say I am impressed with these figures. To me, 3po is the least of the bunch even though he's the hardest to get. How odd!

I also picked up the new Falcon at TRU Wednesday. The 24th was the last day for the $39.99 price plus I had a 20% off card. Went ahead an picked up the other Jedi Council set with Obi-Wan. Honestly, Eeth Koth would make a great Agen Kolar if the face were darker. He looks better standing than sitting.

Now, if I could just get my hands on the next wave of figures.

Mace Windex
11-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Well gang, I finally spotted ALL of the classic figures in one place. Believe it! I had been hunting 3PO forever but when I found him I was so disappointed that I left him on the shelf. I'll be honest, the only ones I have actually bought are Vader and Boba Fett. Quality wise I do not feel they are worth the $$. I'm going to wait till the price drops. I also finally saw teh large Boba Fett in stores as well. He looks great but again, the $30 price is making me hold off. Speaking of price, I saw some internet listing for the new Falcon for $29.99. Arrrgh, I don't remember where though. Maybe Amazon??
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

InsaneJediGirl
11-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Havent found much but some new figures behind the Post-OTC wave.I think the Falcon was at TRU,so that would be Amazon.I'm not sure though.

Thanksgiving was good here.Nothing to complain about besides the drought of the VOTC.Not to worry though,stocking up on comics as a result,TFAW has that awesome backissue sale going on.

ZachAttack
12-02-2004, 08:22 AM
I finally found a VOTC C-3po at a Toys R US in Tampa. Now I have all of the VOTC figures, and I was able to find them all at retail!

I also found a Sly Moore and a Rabe at a Toys R Us in St. Petersburg. I picked up the Sly Moore (even though the only one left had a HORRIBLE paint job), and left the Rabe. According to the kid who works there they had just gotten a "butt-load of new stuff." OH! And the price was 5.99 bringing my total to 6.41!!! :cry: The description on the reciept for my Sly Moore is "SW E3 PREMOVIBASIC FIG." I thought that was interesting.

I was at the Wal-Mart on Alafaya last night and they had some Lando's, A LOT of Stormtroopers, and a Chewy. Target in waterford didn't have much but they did have Vader Voice Changer Helmets, which i thought were only a Toys R Us exclusive

Other than that not much to report in the figures section. I did get my Chrome Vader bust (from SW.com), and my Obi-Wan weathered mini-saber (from Walmart.com) in the mail. But that is really it.

Happy Hunting!

Sidiously Darth
12-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi all!

Picked up the 5 post OTC figures at K-Mart today. A whopping $6.99 each. Almost chocked on that price. They also show up differently on the receipt... SW Pre Figur. No getting around that and matching the $5.49 price.

Anyway, K-Mart is getting them in bulk. About 40+ figures in a single level display. Can't complain much about the price especially when K-Mart comes through.

Good Hunting!

InsaneJediGirl
12-06-2004, 06:49 PM
I cant believe they are jacking up prices once more,probably because of quarter losses or because of the new E3 packaging which looks bad in my opinion.I havent seen anything here past the Vader ANH and ESB waves,even thats hit and miss.

ZachAttack
12-10-2004, 09:46 PM
I stumbled across the luckiest find tonight. I was at the K-mart across from Winter Park Village and found the '05 Post-OTC wave. I grabbed a Pablo-Jill, Yaura, Sly Moore, and Padme Celebation.

But thats not the best part.

Apparently all old Star Wars toys are marked down from $5.49 to $4.00.

SOMEONE labeled the new toys for 4.00!!!! When I got to the register they rang up as $6.99. I brought the cashier's attention to the matter and she fixed it. Thats right I got FOUR POST OTC FIGS for $17 and change

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEET!

I forgot to add: They had at least 3 of each figure (plus Rabe) left. So hurry and get there right away! They wont last long!

InsaneJediGirl
12-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Merry Christmas everyone :D

I had a great find on the 21st.They finally got in the new VOTC waves so I picked up Vader and a Stormtrooper.Boba Fett is what I'm really looking out for,so I'll have to keep my eyes open after Christmas.

This will probably be my last post in the Orlandos Collectors Club.Moving to Georgia by the end of this month.Good hunting in Florida :) Cant wait to see what finds I might find "up north" a bit .

Sidiously Darth
12-24-2004, 10:59 PM
Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!!!

We'll miss you Insane. Good luck with Georgia!

InsaneJediGirl
12-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Thanks Sid :) I'll miss you guys too,although I'll still be hanging around.

At Wal-Mart,they have Basic Figs for $3 and VOTC for $7.I picked up a basic,and the Boba VOTC.Glad to see they are starting to clear the pegwarmers out around here!Just as I leave too :D :crazed:

greengoblin3825
12-28-2004, 12:55 PM
We'll definately miss ya Insane. I haven't found much in the way of figures but Cathy bought me the Jango Fett Celebration Jacket for my birthday. Also picked up the clone trooper maquette from the cartoon

Runobot
01-01-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey IJG, GL in Georgia. It is really a beautiful area up there.

...I got that new Wookiee for X-mas :) That was cool. I can't believe the new figs are so expensive though.

Anyway, I don't know if I told you guys, but my wife is due on the 10th, but we think she will have the kid sooner. That should be fun!

Kidhuman
01-01-2005, 07:58 AM
COngrats Runobot. Good Luck with the newbie.

greengoblin3825
01-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Yes gratz Run. Hope all had a happy new year. To boot I'm 27 today. Gimme a shout when the baby comes.

Runobot
01-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Victoria Elizabeth was born on January 14th. She weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounce. Susan and I are both so very happy!

InsaneJediGirl
01-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Congrats Runobot :) Nice name you and your wife picked out

Kidhuman
01-17-2005, 10:28 PM
COngrats dude. Hope she brings you many years of joy :beard: to you and yours

greengoblin3825
01-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Gratz my good friend hope she brings you much joy

Sidiously Darth
01-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Congrats on the new addition to your family, Run.

Anyone planning on a trip to C III? I would like to get my hands on one of the exclusive Vader figures but with all the product coming out this year, I can't afford to go myself. If anyone is or know of anyone that is going, please lmk. Thanks!

BTW, anyone need a Dannik Jerriko? I have an extra.

Good Hunting!

greengoblin3825
01-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Yea I need the dannik . As a heads up to all who know myself and Cathy we are moving next Sunday the 30th. We will be heading approximately 4 or 5 miles away from our current location

Sidiously Darth
01-28-2005, 06:07 PM
GG, I'll call you and we'll work out a time to make the drop.

Haven't seen any of the preview figs yet. Seems most stores here are holding to the Feb. 1st release date.

Anyone attending FX this weekend? I'm going Sunday. Should be interesting.

Sidiously Darth
02-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Hey all!

Picked up the preview figs last night, 2-01. I must say I am very pleased. R4's middle tread was stuck at the wrong angle when I lowered the middle leg but with a little work, it loosened up to swing in the right direction.

I picked mine up at the Alt. Springs WM. They're coming in big cases for WM so they should be easier to find.

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/5449/preview7ed.jpg

Runobot
02-04-2005, 05:44 PM
I went there twicesince then with no luck :(

Sidiously Darth
02-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Karen was at the Alt. WM last night and picked up a second Wookie for me. She said there were several others there also. If you get a chance, check again.

BTW, how's the baby? :)

greengoblin3825
02-09-2005, 12:36 PM
well it appears as though we are quasi Settled into the new place. It's supa nice hardwood floors 3 bedroom blah blah blah. Elektra (our dog) is happy cause it has a fenced in back yard. I did mange to spot the preview figures and lego at toys r us and target by me. which is to say that i'm still in the same neighborhood. Oh, does anyone want or need a puppy Elektra had puppies about 8 weeks ago and i'm down to the last 2. Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Nothing says i love you like a brand new puppy lol

necor
02-25-2005, 02:57 PM
Walmarts at South John Young Parkway and South SR 434 both had 10+ Starfighter yesterday

Sidiously Darth
02-25-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the info necor and welcome. The WM in Alt. Springs on 434 has about that many. I picked up one Friday night. Nice vehicle for $20. Wish I had an Ani for it though.

Sidiously Darth
03-10-2005, 02:19 AM
Hi all!

A trip to the Target at Fashion Square paid off Wednesday. I picked up Obi-Wan's fighter, the Wheelbike & Tri-Droid fighter. Keep checking the local Targets and don't hesitate to ask for an employee to scan the tag. The dcpi code is the same and they should sell them to you.

DarthChuckMc
03-12-2005, 01:27 AM
ROTS figured aplenty at almost ALL of the central Florida Wally's tonight!

I hit Kirkman road Super Wal*Mart after seeing ROBOTS tonight at Universal Citywalk, and found 3 cases of W1R1 and 3 cases of W2R2.

A friend of mine hit 17-92, Rinehart Road, Altamonte, Casselberry, and Union Park.

Each store had 2-3 cases of each.

Here's the breakdown:

W1R1 case:
1x Count Dooku #13
1x Chancellor Palpatine #14
1x Bail Organa #15
1x Plo Koon #16
1x Battle Droid #17
1x C-3PO #18
1x Padme Amidala #19
1x Agen Kolar #20
1x Shaak Ti #21
1x Kit Fisto #22
1x Royal Guard (Red) #23
1x Mon Mothma #24

W2R2 case:
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi #1
1x Anakin Skywalker #2
1x Super Battle Droid #4
1x Chewbacca #5
1x R2-D2 #7
1x Darth Vader #11
2x Tarfful #25
2x Yoda #26

The NEW price is $5.24 each!

Now I only need:

Yoda #3
Clone Trooper #6
Grievous' Bodayguard #8
General Grievous #9
Mace Windu #10
Palpatine #12

and #s 29-56. :nerv:

Here's to hoping my fiance doesn't freak out too much before April 2nd. :eek:

Kidhuman
03-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Nice haul Chuck. Good to see your still around. Congrats on the engagement.

greengoblin3825
03-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Yea I swooped into Fashion Square Target like a thief in the night (not really i just asked the guy if he'd pull some stuff out of the back), and picked up the ships on Friday. I'm digging the starfighter but i'm terribly impressed by the wheel bike. It's cool and eveything however it's like G.I. Joe or he man revisited. Other than that I love the Jedi Starfighters and the tri fighter

Sidiously Darth
03-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Nice work Chuck! Thanks for keeping us in the mix.

GG, glad you got the ships. I like them all, but I see what you're saying about the wheelbike. Skeletor had a ship that looked similar to the wheel bike but it was red and black and layed on it's side. When you pushed the ship, the middle would rotate. Here's a pic thanks to CastleGrayskull.org:

http://castlegrayskull.org/cgi-bin/pictureview?Image=hmfiguresaccessoryvehicleplayset/Roton.jpg&Desc=Roton

BTW, I picked up all 10 Ep. III figures from case WR2R. They are awesome. Although, I can't quite figure out the base that R2 came with. :confused:

Runobot
03-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey guys. I went to Casselberry Wal-Mart yesterday morning with no luck. Does anyone know where these are actually in stock?

Mace Windex
03-14-2005, 09:22 AM
Guys,

Help me out here. Are these the figures that are supposed to be released in April? :confused: What stores are putting these on the shelves?

Thanks

DarthChuckMc
03-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Walmarts in Altamonte, Casselberry, Sanford 17-92, Sanford Rinehart Rd., Kirkman Road, Ocoee, Union Park have all had them out for sale over the weekend. Ocoee had 4-5 cases worth hanging yesterday.

I found Grievous (4 saber attack) and Yoda (firing canon) yesterday at KMart in Winter Garden, but they rang up DO NOT SELL BEFORE 3/30 at the register, so they took them away from me and said "Sorry."

Mace Windex
03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
You guys are finding figures, what about the new lightsabers? Tonight I found Obiwan, Yoda, and Anakin's new ROTS electronic sabers. I even checked e-bay and didn't see any of these? What's up with that? DId I just miss a great score? The sabers looked cool but I can't afford to drop $60. And who's to say they'd even ring up anyway.

MAce

DarthChuckMc
03-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Here's where all of the ROTS figures are going...at least in my part of Orlando...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmgonzalez003

Some people just can't leave s*** alone.....f***ing scumbags! :frus:

Sorry guys.

17 more days, unless you can beat this one to the stores. :ermm:

Mace Windex
03-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Looks like I spoke too soon! LOL. Thanks for the link. I think it's a good time to talk about e-bay and scalping. I find nothing wrong with re-selling figures and makijng a profit. I think it makes up for all the other ones you buy and then have to unload for less than half of what you originally paid. I'm trying to sell episode 1 stuff that I collected and nobody is interested. The only thing I DO NOT approve of are the scalpers who buy up EVERY single new figure. It's not necessary and it's not fair to the rest of the public. I've never cleared the shelves of anything. I remember being a kid looking for an original Emporer 3 3/4 figure. The scalpers ALWAYS cleared them out. I never had the opportunity to buy one. It really gets old when the only place to find new toys is at the flea market or on e-bay. I'll never forget the morning I went to Target before it opened. There was a middle aged, balding guy with a pony tail waiting up front. As soon as the door opened he sprinted to the hot wheels section and cleared everything out. Of course, he left the shelves in shambles. C'mon people, it's just not worth it. GET A LIFE! Leave something for the kids! I actually wrote a cool short movie about this scenario. Any movie makers out there?

DarthChuckMc
03-15-2005, 11:17 AM
THE middle aged balding guy is Brian (or as we call him "Ponytail Guy")

He's been around here for years, and still RUNS through the store with his wife close behind.

Me and my fiance saw him at the Ocoee/West Oaks Target one morning. We got out of the car before them, and both of them HAULED A** to the door, and stood right up against them. We causually strolled in, and left when nothing was there. We left and hit Sam's Club, and an hour later went to TRU in Ocoee. Guess who was there?? As soon as the door opened, him and his wife started sprinting to the aisles. I stomped my feet to fake them out, and they both turned with a look of terror on there faces. My fiance laughed her a** off, at how retarded people were acting over TOYS.

About a week later, the phone in the Toy Department at my Target went off. I went to clear the call, and guess who was standing there??

Yep...Ponytail guy and wife. They saw me, and just said "I guess we'll NEVER get anything from this store!" I calmly explained the way I run my toy department, and that are welcome to come in anytime and I'll be GLAD to help them out. Needless to say, they haven't been back in, at least while I've been there.

Enough of my ramblings......

BTW.....I "think" he was the one a while back that was scouting the boards when we gave area reports, and would run to those stores we mentioned and buy EVERYTHING up.

He also does Hot Wheels and Marvel Legends. ;)

greengoblin3825
03-15-2005, 12:09 PM
Yea I know that guy, we got into a nasty scrap at the Alafaya Wal-Mart one night. He started going through my cart when I had my back turned. I told him that if he didn't back off my stuff he was going to end up with a size 11 imprint on his forehead. he was like" I was just trying to see what was out" I told that he could have just asked and I would have shown him. He stomped off like I had really hurt his feelings....on that note has anyone seen the german guy around?

Mace Windex
03-15-2005, 02:30 PM
MY ponytail guy is in the Tampa bay area. I've never seen a wife with him but he does sometimes bring a kid. I'll be honest, most of the jerks I run into are the hotwheels people. I've met other SW collectors/hunters and they seem pretty reasonable.
By the way, how is the quality of these new figures for episode III? Usually, when I buy a figure and open it I am disappointed. For the price I would expect better quality!

Mace Windex
03-17-2005, 08:58 PM
WALMART UPDATE!

My local store must have been busted for having those Episode III sabers out. When I went back they were all gone (unless someone bought them) and I was told that they couldn't stock the shelves (not a single figure of any type) until April or they would get in trouble. Oh well.

Mace

greengoblin3825
03-19-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok I lucked out and got the figures numbered 1 through 24 and the force battlers set on Ebay by some ninny who priced the figures at 3 dolaars under cost each on a buy it now. Who then tried to get me to pay for his mistake but needless to say i got the 24 figs for 3 bucks each. Next up is picking the few that i'm missing, the deluxe figs and a few doubles of select characters. Definately need deluxe vader and grievous and the other stuff. I think I'll be hitting Target and prolly TRU for the misnight madness. Anyone know when TRU gets the clear yoda ? Also is anyone heading to a particular area to shop that night ?

Mace Windex
03-19-2005, 07:02 PM
I was wondering, how does a person get the cool saber logo and a neat description under their screen name?

Mace

DarthChuckMc
03-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Go into the User CP and choose an affiliation...Jedi or Sith...you'll get a saber, and the more you post, the longer your blade :)

Runobot
03-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Hey Jim, I might hunt with you. I was thinking of going to 436 Wal-mart in Casselberry, where are you thinging?

greengoblin3825
03-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Well Cathy and I have to work that night unless we can get a trade from someone. However if not we may get out early as well. We may do Fashion square TRU for the midnight madness but Any Targets are cool even though we prefer to hit fashion square Target for the morning rush. As a side note we spotted the legos at Wal-mart tonight

DarthChuckMc
03-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey guys,
As far as I've heard ONLY Florida Mall TRU is doing Midnight Madness. NONE of the others (Altamonte, Fashion Square, Sanford, Ocoee) are doing it.

This is according to the Store Manager at Ocoee....she MAY be wrong...but that's what I was told last week.

greengoblin3825
03-20-2005, 05:50 PM
I read somewhere that fashion square was doing it as well. Chuck is there a list somewhere giving a manifest of the hasbro stuff that is supposed to hit. Also what is the promo going to be for the Lava Darth Vader

Kidhuman
03-20-2005, 10:26 PM
You line up and get a ticket, then they let you in, redeem ticket, get figure....

Mace Windex
03-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Doesn anyone know if the ONCE UPON A TOY store at Disney village is going to get any more exclusives anytime soon? I haven't made a trip up there since I bought Plo a while ago.

greengoblin3825
03-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Not that I'm aware of but star wars weekends is rolling through in may so who knows!!! My question is what is the cost all the stuff individually such as 12 inch, attacktix, big ships, and little ships like the barc speeder and the like. Also what 12 inch are supposed to be out ?

Kidhuman
03-25-2005, 08:29 AM
12" - 25.00

Small ships - 14.99

Med ships - 19.99

Large Ships, playests - 29.99

Attacktix - ????

greengoblin3825
04-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Let me just say that I had an absolute blast this morning at Target with everyone who showed up. This is what it's about that makes me love this hobby so much. I did find the battle arenas but did not pick them up. Spent way to much money that's for sure. If anyone needs stuff keep the thread alive. We also need to start planning for the movie. Which theater are we going to go to and what not

Runobot
04-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Yea, I had a great time this morning also. I still can't find the blue Royal Guards though. Hopefully tomorrow. I did see the new ship at Target tonight, but I did not buy it because my wife griefed me when I got home. (I will have to sneak-buy it soon).

DarthChuckMc
04-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Make the long trip out here to Clermont Target...I have nothing BUT Blue Royal Guards on the pegs, with another 8-10 cases in back with more of them.

greengoblin3825
04-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Has anyone seen the attactix battle case. I haven't seen one out at all . If not was it supposed to released this week or a later date?

Sidiously Darth
04-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to chime in with my view of the previous days events. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone at Target. I hit the K-Mart in Winter Park on my break yesterday and found no Blue Guards. Plus, I'm still on the look out for the AT-RT.

For now, I guess Run and I will wait for our phone calls from TRU telling us our Yodas are in.

I hope we can work something out for the movies but we also should get together and play some SW Trivia Pursuit. I have the original one but there's a new Saga version out. :D

Sidiously Darth
04-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Hi guys!

I picked up 2 new figures and the AT-RT Tuesday night. I was able to nab #34 Clone Pilot & #36 General Grievous. The AT-RT is cool but its walking is a bit labored. Reminds me of the old style mini windup toys when I was a kid.

#s 33-40 should be popping up more soon. Unfortunately, some WMs don't have room b/c of limited shelf space.

Good luck and happy hunting!

DarthChuckMc
04-06-2005, 04:39 PM
I got my TRU Holo Yoda from Amazon.com WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

My Wal*Mart Early Bird Mail Away kit from Walmart.com WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Anybody else pick it up?

You need some pruning sheers and a blowtorch to open this sucker.

I've manage to find figures 1-40 so far.

I found 29-32 & 37-40 at Clermont Super Target yesterday on my day off, and 33-36 at Four Corners Wal*Mart Monday afternoon.

Anybody seen the ARC-170 around since MM?

Darcy likes the Anakin/Obi-Wan UNLEASHED, so I have a feeling those will be added to the collection soon ;)

greengoblin3825
04-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Heh I haven't seen anything beyond the initial 32 i believe so i need to go hunting again. Have not seen the ARC-170 but i need the figures for it. Crazy drama at home, I kicked the roomates out and they are holding my original 1995-2005 collection along with many comic statues hostage for 60 buck. That being said it's in their storage shed, the bums

greengoblin3825
04-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Woot got my stuff back without having to pay the freeloading yahoos. No more unwelcome roomies for me

Sidiously Darth
04-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Good work Jim! Glad to hear you shed the dead weight. I was worried when you told me about the storage building and your stuff. I'm sure life will be much happier for you and your wife.

greengoblin3825
04-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Found at fashion square TRU today : battle arena dooku and anakin, mace and palpy, clone commando (red) palpy red coat blue saber, 2nd general grievous (RUN stay away from this one, big time spoiler), clone pilot. the case assortment on these is bizarre 1 of each then a few of the stuff that was released on the 2nd

greengoblin3825
04-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Okay Cathy and I purchased tickets at movietickets.com for the misnight showing of Revenge of the Sith at the AMC pleasure Island. I hope all follow the trend....... Also have to add that the lego star wars game is awesome however very spoiler-riffic but if you have an xbox I highly reccomend it. Get ready, Get Set, Post!!!!!!!

DarthChuckMc
04-15-2005, 04:17 PM
I just did the same for me and Darcy. :D

AMC Pleasure Island @ 12:01am

Runobot
04-15-2005, 07:16 PM
I got that ship from TRU. They had tons of them. You are referring to the clone space ship right?

Sidiously Darth
04-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Same here! Karen and I have tickets for the 12:01 showing at some theater at PI24. Unfortunately, the digital theater was already sold out. :(

greengoblin3825
04-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Hmm. mine and Cathy's is for the 12:00 am showing. I wonder if that is the digital theater. Either way I''m sure we'll see it a few times just to take it all in. Oh and happy 300 posts to me

Sidiously Darth
04-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Happy 300 GG!

Let me start by quoting Ice Cube, "Today was a good day."

Thanks to friends and the power of cell phones, I was able to pick up several new figures today. I nabbed the Clone Commander, Palpatine w/ Blue Saber, Polis Massan, Mas Amedda, Vader's Medical Droid and 2 Clone Pilots. Now my ARC-170 has a full crew.

The only downside was the lack of Tank Gunners. 2 TRU's, Fashion Square and Alt. Springs and no luck. Seems we'll have to work harder for this one.

Good luck all and check your TRUs and Wally Worlds.

DarthChuckMc
04-18-2005, 08:15 PM
You're welcome ;)

.....and Darcy doesn't think you call too much, she just thinks we're like a bunch of gossipin' school girls :D

I don't know *which* theater, digital or film, I just know at 12:01 I'll be a happy boy!

Should we go down there and pic up our tickets NOW, or wait until THAT NIGHT? Maybe if we head down there early, say, tomorrow, we can *PICK* a theater ;)

Thoughts???

greengoblin3825
04-20-2005, 03:11 AM
To my shock and amazement this morning i was able to find poilis, chopper droid and mas amedda. I was truly astounded finding these a whole 18 hours after i got the news from sidi. Thanks boss you are the best. Now what in eed are two at-te gunners, two more clone pilots for my arc fighter and a red saber/red cloak palpy

Runobot
04-23-2005, 04:10 PM
I got 4 clone commanders and the new Palpy today. I had to pass on the new Grievous - already have 3 of him. I would like to get pilots and the tank guys, probably 4 of each, still. They didn't have any of them today.

There was still one more commander and 2 grievouses. Give me a call if you want to know where. Call before 9 please!!!

Later.

Runobot
04-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks forthe tip today Sid, I got one!

greengoblin3825
04-28-2005, 03:36 AM
an someone hook a brother up, my folks at target are daft, if not can i get a dpci?

Runobot
04-29-2005, 06:49 PM
James, call Charles, he gave me the number. They actually went to the back and pulled it out for me. (That donesn't sound quite right - lol)

Sidiously Darth
05-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi guys!

The DCPI for the Clone is 087-06-1489. Hope everyone can get hold of this guy. I told chuck I have a feeling we'll see this figure repackaged in the future. You never know with Hasbro.

BTW, anyone found the Clone Tank Gunner yet? Haven't had any luck with that one yet. :(

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Runobot
05-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I have not found him yet Charles. I did find that little walker, but the Clone inside was painted with these two tones of green instead of white - UGLY!

greengoblin3825
05-03-2005, 06:43 PM
The guy who opened the store for us on release date said that the exclusive clone troops weren't supposed to be out until the 8th. So I guess I'll take my chances until then. I would like to point out that i did find the red sabered palpy at fashion square target and still have yet to find the tank gunner

DarthChuckMc
05-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Clones, Clones, Clones.....

PM me for location and numbers.

Some stores have already sold a few, some are holding them for 5/8, even though there is NOT a STREET DATE.....that's just the day there will be a PEG for them....

Sidiously Darth
05-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Hi All!

Still no luck with that darn Tank Gunner. If anyone sees him, grab him b/c they aren't sitting around taking in the scenary.

Also, I'm auctioning off a bunch of AOTC Clones, no SAs, and POTF2 Stormies. I'm selling them to get money to buy the SA Clone sets from EE. If you know anyone looking for clones or stormies, tell them about my auctions. Thanks!

Sidiously Darth
05-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi guys!

Thought I would pass this along. Saturday night, I hit the Super WM in Apopka and the WM on SR 434 and both were devoid of Clone Trooper #6. I'm not sure if they had many in Apopka but there were at least 10-15 at the 434 store about a day ago.

You could see where someone had rifled through the pegs. I would suggest that everyone be on the lookout for "fake" Target exclusive clones in the near future. Most likely loose, also. Otherwise, there's some crazy army builder out there.

Sidiously Darth
05-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Hi All!

Picked up the Neimoidian Warrior, Wookie Warrior & Destroyer Droid at Target today. No luck on the SA Clone but they are hitting. The Neimoidian's gun is huge. You could beat a wookie with that thing.

Anyway, good hunting!

greengoblin3825
05-12-2005, 04:05 AM
I'd like to state that sidi is a galatic hero of great proportions. Cheers to you my friend for the hookup on the at-te gunner and Target clone

Runobot
05-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Can everyone PMme their telephone numbers please?

Sidiously Darth
05-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey guys!

Picked up #41 Monday morning at Target. Nice figure.

Just a little over 24 hours before we're sitting in theaters watching the last of the SW movies. I can't wait. Hope everyone enjoys the show. :)

greengoblin3825
05-18-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm so freakin excited I can't wait

Sidiously Darth
05-19-2005, 02:21 AM
The Saga is now complete!

I must say I was very happy with this movie. There was definitely more substance to alot of these scenes in the book but we were not getting a 4 hour movie.

Some may say that Anakin's turn to the dark side was too quick. But in reality, his turn started back in Ep. 1 when he met Padme. The boy should never have been trained. He was too old and full of fear. Yoda should have heeded his own warning.

greengoblin3825
05-19-2005, 02:27 AM
I understand that it's supposed to be the darkest yet but good lord. All in all a great film. Can't wait for the DVD and the extended,extended,extended edition when we hit the 30 year anniversary which i might add is only.....2 years away

Runobot
05-19-2005, 07:09 AM
Execute Order 66!

Sidiously Darth
05-19-2005, 12:11 PM
Do what must be done!

Sidiously Darth
05-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi guys!

Well, I've seen the movie 3 times and it got better after every viewing!!! I'll probably go again sometime down the road.

Anyway, picked up the choco wookie, Tarkin, Ask Aak & Meena Tills. These are hitting pretty well now but beware, there's a person or persons buying up multiples of these 3. I don't understand the need for multiples of these 3 unless you're buying one to open and one to keep carded.

Heard the new deluxe figures are out. Thats Stass Allie and her barc speeder, the crab droid and spider droid. I'm not sure if the clone 3 pack is in with this assortment.

Thats all for now. Good luck everyone.

DarthChuckMc
05-31-2005, 09:54 AM
the NEW deluxe case is as follows.....

1x Stass Allie w/ exploding BARC speeder
1x Crab Droid
1x Spider Droid (resculpt on the head I think, not the same as Clone Wars)
1x Clone Troopers 3 pack (both cases at my store are ALL WHITE, dammit)
1x Yoda w/ Can-cell
1x Vader w/ operating table

My store had about 24 cases of C1 Wave 4 ratio 3, but we still have a billion 4/2 figures on the pegs.

the C1 W4R3 case is.....

2x #41 Clone Trooper
2x #42 Neimodian Warrior
2x #43 Wookiee Warrior (choco style)
1x #44 Destryoer Droid
1x #2 Anakin (w/Dooku saber varient)
1x #1 Obi-Wan
1x #3 Yoda
1x #7 R2-D2
1x #9 Grievous

If I didn't have pegs of Palpatine, Bail Organa, Plo Koon, Mon Mothma, Mace Windu, Chewbacca, Clone Pilot, Clone Commander, etc.....I could put these cases out.

greengoblin3825
06-05-2005, 08:05 PM
only thing i'm missing at this point is newer stuff and the clone 3 pack

bluerex02
06-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi guys; a quick intro...I live in South Florida (Coral Springs) and don't post here at SSG very often; I am too busy working 2 jobs and raising a teenage boy (yep, they are nuts!). Anyway, I was wondering if you know anyone who is looking to start a collection with POTF stuff. I just put my collection up today on the auction site (175+ pieces)
http://auctions.sirstevesguide.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100040
My wife needs the closet space for more clothing (what else!) so it has to go. I gave some details on the auction, but other than miscellaneous items, I have a complete list on excel, word, or text which I can e-mail you. If you hear of anyone, please let me know, or if you are interested, we can talk; I'll negotiate. I'd be willing to meet you halfway between here and Orlando.
Thanks for listening.
The Newbie

Runobot
06-30-2005, 07:28 AM
James, you play SWG anymore?

greengoblin3825
06-30-2005, 01:57 PM
from time to time, just to hard to solo anything that's worth a try anymore

Runobot
07-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Come join my guild man, we are having tons of fun.

Sidiously Darth
07-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Hi guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Karen and I are moving to NC on Sunday. My mother passed away in early June and I'll be helping my father out with his business. I'll be moving back to my hometown of Smithfield, about 25 miles east of Raleigh.

It's been a fun ride here in the Greater Orlando area but all good things must come to an end. Figure hunting will be a bit more difficult as there are fewer stores to hit. Hopefully, I'll hookup with some great collectors like I have here.

Jim and Jeff, keep in touch with Chuck. He'll be able to point you in the right direction if you're looking for something. I'll also keep you informed of what I see coming down I-95. Product supposedly hits NC before here but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Anyway, good luck catching all these new exclusives that are coming out and happy hunting. If you need to reach me, just send me a pm. Later!

greengoblin3825
07-21-2005, 12:07 AM
Holy cow dude I had no idea. You will definately be missed. If ever chillin out here and you need a place to stay give me a shout my door is always open to you my friend. definately keep in touch as you will be missed give me a shout on friday or saturday if you can maybe we can do dinner or somethin before you go

Runobot
07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
yea lets try and hang this weekend.

Sidiously Darth
07-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi all!

Sorry I wasn't able to hang out before we left. Things were pretty hectic last week. Moving is a pain!!!

Everything is going okay up here in good ole NC. I managed to pick up the 500th Vader and the Anakin Evolution set today. Besides that, things have been a bit slow. Still hunting that elusive Bacara.

Hope everythings well in Sunny Orlando.

Happy Hunting!

greengoblin3825
08-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Breathing life back into the thread , I picked up the red shock trooper repaint and the new wave of m&m figures at Altamonte Wal-mart last nite from what i saw the pegs were pretty full

DarthChuckMc
09-05-2005, 10:00 AM
For those that know or care, I'm getting married in 5 days!

Charles (Sidiously Darth) was kind enough to make the topper for mine and Darcy's cake.

Have a look.

blademasterfemme
09-05-2005, 10:21 AM
:thumbsup:

Very cool! Congrats, DarthChuckMc!

greengoblin3825
09-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Congrats, and I hope everything went well

Kidhuman
09-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Congrats Chuck, I hoope for the best for you and Darcy. A match made at Target. :beard:

Sidiously Darth
09-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Congrats to you and Darcy. Karen and I send our best wishes for a long and happy relationship. Hope you guys have fun on the honeymoon.:love:

greengoblin3825
10-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Has anyone seen the shadow troops, gree or the tac ops (blue stripe)trooper yet. If so where ....

Sidiously Darth
10-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Hello from Smithfield, NC!!!

I must say I really do not like living here. I lived in this state for 25 years and I was happy to leave. Now that I'm back, I understand why I left in the first place. This town could be so much more, but it's so mired in its backward ways that it will never break away from its country roots.

Anyway, I thought I would drop a note on my findings. I scored 7 of the last 12 ROTS figs the other day. Just 5 more to go and that includes the 2 holos.

Yesterday, a very nice employee at an undisclosed Target in Raleigh pulled a Lave Reflection Anakin and Obi-Wan for me. Now how is that for customer service.

Unfortunately, I will not reveal which Target b/c of lurking scalpers. They are just as scumy and loathsome herel, just a touch more redneck.

I hope everything is well in Central FL. Jim, Jeff, Chuck and anyone else that chimes in to this group, take care.

DarthChuckMc
10-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Jim and crew....look for the Clone Attack on Coruscant, Lava Reflection Mustafar Duel Vader & Ob-wan, and the Plo Koon starfighter this week or at the latest next week. These will all be on an endcap close to the Star Wars aisle location.

The Shadow Trooper is NOT out, or at ANY Target. The report is 100% f-ing false. There are NO UTAPAU SHADOW CLONE TROOPERS IN ANY DC.

The guy either got his frm overseas, or made up a BS story. And there is no way he paid $4.79 for the Clone, OR the Lava Reflection figures. They ring up $12.99. period.

greengoblin3825
10-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Hey i found attack on coruscant today at target and obi's jedi fighter (the blue one) at TRU no luck on Gree, Bly or the 501st Tactical ops guy either. Any one found Jedi Temple assualt yet or the aformentioned figs yet. I did see the lava figs but was not terribly impressed. Oh and Cathy and I are going back to school for video game design in 2 weeks yay us

greengoblin3825
11-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Finally was able to pick up Gree and Bly. No luck on jedi temple assault or the tac ops troop. Mgot the movie of course and my brother in law was kind enough to hook me up with his coin as well so all is good

greengoblin3825
11-06-2005, 04:01 AM
yea so I got my star wars shop exclusive troops today still no luck on my previous posts. any help out there.....?

Sidiously Darth
11-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey Jim!

My Covert Opts Clones arrived today as well. Interesting paint scheme on these guys. I'll keep an eye out for the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack for you. I haven't seen any in months but I'll keep looking. I'm also trying to track down more 501st clones, I'll contact you if I find any.

greengoblin3825
11-10-2005, 04:59 AM
cool man glad to hear that things are well in NC. Cat and I should be moving to vegas sometimne in february partially to the fact that everyone got laid off from the AOL call center and the part would be needing a change of scenery

greengoblin3825
11-11-2005, 02:19 AM
got the shadow troops today via DPCI at fashion square Alafaya flat refused to pull anything out of the back

greengoblin3825
01-24-2006, 10:11 PM
hopefully breathing life back in here any takers?

greengoblin3825
03-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Just to let all know I have moved back to tampa

greengoblin3825
03-22-2007, 03:10 AM
and now have back in orlando for a little while any of you guys still around

SirSteve
11-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Looking to meet with Orlando collectors to get some feedback on CollectionStation.com (http://www.collectionstation.com)

Reply here if you are interested.