PDA

View Full Version : Justin Timberlake is in Episode III

Anakin Palpatine
02-10-2004, 04:50 AM
The newest word on the street is that Justin Timberlake will be in Episode 3 as a jedi who will attempt to save Padme but rips off part of her shirt which reveals her tah tah. The entire galaxy is a witness to this as they watch the clone wars on T.V. at home. This is what has been said to turn Anakin evil and causes him to kill off all the Jedi he catches staring at Padme.

Jedi Master Timberlake later tells reporters that it was a friendly fire incident and was not planned.

(Sorry, I had to do it, please don't hate me for it!)

Pendo
02-10-2004, 05:01 AM
:crazed:

LOL :p

PENDO!

bobafrett
02-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Padme later reveals that the whole incedent was planned, because she wanted to get back at Anakin for being such a whine baby.

bobafett07728
02-10-2004, 12:23 PM
He's also doing a fabulous musical number, that will rival the cgi Sy Snootles "Jedi Rocks" catastrophe.

Exhaust Port
02-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Ok, I'm an anti-spoiler person but the thread title jumped out at me on the New Post list and I had to take a peak. This type of news is the last thing I'd want to hear so I had to investigate.

Anakin Palpatine, you are an evil, evil man! ;)

The 'Xir
02-10-2004, 02:34 PM
I also heard that the Jedi Council ordered an investigation to look into an incident claiming that Anakin Skywalker went awol for a time during his reserve duty before entering into knighthood as a Jedi! The Jedi are suspicious but for the most part look at this as just a smear campaign against 'the chosen one' by a fellow padawan looking for knighthood acceptence him or herself! :crazed:

just thought I'd feed the fire! :D

-Durge-
02-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Hahahaha :D

Darth Kirk
02-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Ani palpy, you also forgot to mention that the Backstreet Boys with special guest singer Hillary Duff- (Backstreet Duff), would also be appearing on stage in the Mos Eisley Cantina singin- 'Why do the Stars Twinkle So Bright'... :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

-Durge-
02-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Ani palpy, you also forgot to mention that the Backstreet Boys with special guest singer Hillary Duff- (Backstreet Duff), would also be appearing on stage in the Mos Eisley Cantina singin- 'Why do the Stars Twinkle So Bright'... :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:*Hides in corner*

Darth Kirk
02-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Durge, you should be happy to know that Backstreet Duff is the opening act for Britney Aguilera who will be singin' "OOOPs, I Stripped down to my Exoskeleton".. If anyones interested, let me know.. I gots front row seats.. :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

-Durge-
02-11-2004, 12:57 AM
!!Sure I'll meet you there...:rolleyes:

arctangent
02-11-2004, 03:34 AM
who can i sue for the distress and anger caused by seeing the title of this thread (before actually reading it) on behalf of my self and all right minded creatures. i reckon 20,000,000 galactic credits ought to soothe my nerves quite nicely!

2-1B
02-11-2004, 12:56 PM
"Gonna rock your body !"

-Durge-
02-11-2004, 11:49 PM
"Please stay....master yoda!!"

The 'Xir
02-15-2004, 03:01 PM
who can i sue for the distress and anger caused by seeing the title of this thread (before actually reading it) on behalf of my self and all right minded creatures. i reckon 20,000,000 galactic credits ought to soothe my nerves quite nicely!

lol
although I know this whole thread is a joke, I wouldn't worry too much anyways, because this whole nonsense went down when EpII came out, and it was rumored that the whole band was going to be in the background of some scene! Everyone screemed bloody murder! Kinda like when it was rumored that Leonardo Dicaprio was going to play Anakin in EpII, I've never seen so much hatred being thrown one mans way!!! ;)

However...who knows, if that one dude had enough money to enter Russian's cosmonaut program, and we all know Justin has been to Skywalker Ranch many times...ya never know... hehehee aren't I evil :evil: :p

Darth Alex
02-26-2004, 09:09 AM
Maybe he could yank off one of Jar-Jar's ears:p